Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lifestyle Parties - Sittingbourne  (Read 4483 times)

3 review(s) for marie-anne gangbangs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline riskytimes

i think you have answered all the doubtful john thomas's queries in your reples marie. as for the parties been to 3 and i can tell you ive never counted 35 more like 20 and some of those didnt partake because of nerves or first timers or were just watchers !! its well organised in my view could do with a change of ladies to be honest but i guess its difficult to recruit more perhaps. hopefully get to eastleigh at some point.

BigBoi1955

For their May party it was 3 ladies and 21 guys and for June it was 3 ladies and 25 men.so I wouldn't reccomend anyone going based on the hope that future parties will be better.
Of the three ladies two were placed in their 40''s and one a BBW. The latest review said the actual play time was only 90 minutes so the whole thing seems to be a piss take.
The numbers I quote are from reviews on here. 21 or 25 guys to 3 girls is too high for me and with only 90 minutes play time Im guessing too high for most men.

Veritas

i think you have answered all the doubtful john thomas's queries in your reples marie

Couldn’t disagree more I’m afraid - she posted nothing that others didn’t find at variance with their experiences and then got banned for posing as a punter to try and back up her own defence. 

Her entire foray onto UKP raised more doubts than it answered IMO

Would you like me to hold the reins while you type up a response?

Offline riskytimes

so many experts on here !! but then an expert is a drip that has expired !!   dont you just love social forums brings out the best and most often the worst

Offline contentguy

Fuck that  :vomit:  :thumbsdown: Quite literally it would seem  :sarcastic:

The maid/pimp/organisers shady attempts to manipulate the thread speaks volumes too IMO.

Or not fuck that as was the case.

Pretty disgraceful arrangement, and some members on here are white knighting them despite their form.

Disgraceful.

Guy

Veritas

so many experts on here !! but then an expert is a drip that has expired !!

Well, now that you’ve posted such a consise and relevant explanation of the apparent contradictions, it’s all so much clearer... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only