Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 128934 times)

Offline rdelp69

I’ll be in London mid-August and I’d be down to participate in a GB. I’m 33 from the states. I don’t have any reviews or many posts yet because I just paid for access to post, but am happy to verify if needed.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
I’ll be in London mid-August and I’d be down to participate in a GB. I’m 33 from the states. I don’t have any reviews or many posts yet because I just paid for access to post, but am happy to verify if needed.
Consider External Link/Members Only  .  These punter organised Gangbangs can be great, but they are hit-or-miss and subject to delay, so not a good idea for visitors.

Offline notcalledchris

Check out House of Potier too. 

Offline Tomtom69

External Link/Members Only if you are in London by the 14th, I would highly recommend.

Offline rdelp69

External Link/Members Only if you are in London by the 14th, I would highly recommend.

Thanks! I registered for the noon party on the 14th

Offline Teabagg

long-shot, but just in case… got a day off wed aug 13 London if anyone knows about something on that day. can only do afternoons or earlier.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2025, 03:26:48 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
long-shot, but just in case… got a day off wed aug 13 London if anyone knows about something on that day. can only do afternoons or earlier.
I've edited your post mate but I would recommend you have a look at the rules to see what can and can't be posted. There's a link at the bottom of every page.

Offline Teabagg


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline jeezyuk

Struggling to find a girl that can outcall gb Thurs - Sunday

Any recommendations welcome

I can host at my hotel , just need a willing wg

Offline Hornycustodian

Honestly hella difficult but u can try twitter. Loads of SWers there but best to make a 1-2-1 appointment first then discuss with the lady. Had fun with alora lux b4 who seems like she may be up 4 it. Might end up seeing raquel van zant tonight but she only arranges her own parties.

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
MissKDD is absolutely epic in gangbang scenarios ime.

Offline jeezyuk

MissKDD is absolutely epic in gangbang scenarios ime.

I can glean that from the threads about her but she is also expensive

So far nothing useful on AW or here

If anyone has any suggestions, I’m willing to host at my hotel this Thursday and Sunday

Offline jeezyuk

Coincidentally a punter emailed me just now

He can arrange Veronika69 for 250£ for 90mins, 4 to 5 guys
Filming the event possibly (no face)

It would be sometime between 1-4pm on Thursday as I’m now going to a party on Sunday

Location TBD - I can host in Gloucester Road or we can go to her. Waiting on him to confirm
Prefer to host in my hotel

Ban Me only if you are sure for Thursday in London and are comfortable with DP.
I want this to be a full on DP event as haven’t had any for a while

Let’s hope this punter comes through !

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 25, 2025, 04:39:31 pm by 90125 »

Offline Bluenose247

Hi is this Thursday 28th of Aug or 4th of September? I’m down for it if it’s the 4th of September!

Online Garyhart

Hi is this Thursday 28th of Aug or 4th of September? I’m down for it if it’s the 4th of September!

He’s been temp banned, you’re not  gonna get a response from him for a while

Offline mightymunce

He’s been temp banned, you’re not  gonna get a response from him for a while

Why was he banned?


Offline Mstar86

Coincidentally a punter emailed me just now

He can arrange Veronika69 for 250£ for 90mins, 4 to 5 guys
Filming the event possibly (no face)

It would be sometime between 1-4pm on Thursday as I’m now going to a party on Sunday

Location TBD - I can host in Gloucester Road or we can go to her. Waiting on him to confirm
Prefer to host in my hotel

Ban Me only if you are sure for Thursday in London and are comfortable with DP.
I want this to be a full on DP event as haven’t had any for a while

Let’s hope this punter comes through !

Cheers

Really wanna know if he managed to make this happen or not. Temp ban couldn’t have come at a more inconvenient time!

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,956
  • Likes: 570
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Really wanna know if he managed to make this happen or not. Temp ban couldn’t have come at a more inconvenient time!
He should have read the rules then  :unknown:

Offline jeezyuk

It’s been a while since I’ve been to london

Work is sending me this Thursday and I have hotel
I would like to throw another event

Looking for the following guidance:
- how can I connect with punters from here without any kind of ban, per last time
(Last time came off thanks to some old punter friends)
- which WGs are reliable these days for a real filthy gangbang

It’s been a while and the scene has changed so much

A lot of WG accounts have gone dead or WG parties banned on other social media
If you guys give me the leads, I’m willing to put in the work to have a really filthy time

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
- how can I connect with punters from here without any kind of ban, per last time
You can't and if you've been banned before for the same thing the next would be permanent.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and will not be allowed to be organised on the forums.

Also.

33 Access to Private Messages (PMs) and members' post history are governed by separate, undisclosed criteria. Attempts to bypass these criteria, including requesting PMs, may result in a ban. Discussions related to PMs or rule 19 cannot be shared

Offline jeezyuk

You can't and if you've been banned before for the same thing the next would be permanent.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and will not be allowed to be organised on the forums.

Also.

33 Access to Private Messages (PMs) and members' post history are governed by separate, undisclosed criteria. Attempts to bypass these criteria, including requesting PMs, may result in a ban. Discussions related to PMs or rule 19 cannot be shared

Ok this is very helpful.

If we cannot organise here, am I allowed to share my contact details like a messenger or phone number or something here where like minded gents and I can take it offline ?

Just asking to ensure compliance

Thanks

Offline mightymunce

Ok this is very helpful.

If we cannot organise here, am I allowed to share my contact details like a messenger or phone number or something here where like minded gents and I can take it offline ?

Just asking to ensure compliance

Thanks

Welcome back to London bruv! I hope this works out this time.

Offline jeezyuk

Welcome back to London bruv! I hope this works out this time.

I’m up for it but waiting for one of the admins or moderators to advise what I can share:
- email
- phone
- telegram?
- other?

Don’t want to go dark again for breaking rules

Anyone with advice? Thanks

Offline myothernameis

I’m up for it but waiting for one of the admins or moderators to advise what I can share:

I believe under the current rules, your not alllowed to share any sort of contact details

Offline jeezyuk

I have a girl, a venue

Working out the time this week

But I have no idea how I can connect with interested punters within guidelines

Someone assist? Please  :(

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Why not join a meet up site of some sort?  This is a review site.  It is for reviewing escorts.  You don't get frustrated in a library when they don't serve beer.