Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 128930 times)

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I am interested in attending the gangbang party on Monday
I'm quite interested in why you haven't posted any reviews but you don't seem too keen to answer.

Offline Hornycustodian

Hey guys,

Trying to organise a mmmf gangbang this Monday with External Link/Members Only if anyone is interested do let me know or contact Alma directly.

Where in London will this be? Greenwich is far from me

Offline john69se

It would be in Greenwich I’m afraid. Might postpone to the week after.

Offline mightymunce

Hey guys,

Trying to organise a mmmf gangbang this Monday with External Link/Members Only if anyone is interested do let me know or contact Alma directly.

Interested depending upon time

Offline finn5555



Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only

400 for 2 hours gb

mmmmmmm 2hr gang bang with an open barebacker, can't think of anything worse!  :vomit:

Offline emkay

I'm looking for someone to join me for an MMF.

Offline Billydkid


Offline emkay


Offline finn5555


Offline Billydkid

Am new on here as a paid member so can some kindly let  me know how we should communicate without giving our private details for public to see?

Offline Malvolio

I'd say it's up to the person who is organising the event to work that out.

Offline Shades

Was looking at white swans profile today and it mentions she is participating in a gangbang soon... Details on her profile, which links to a guy who is organising.

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
Was looking at white swans profile today and it mentions she is participating in a gangbang soon... Details on her profile, which links to a guy who is organising.

I saw that, sounds like fun!

Offline jeezyuk

Greetings friends

I will be around Nov 30 and 31 for some action after lunch

My DMs are limited, so conversation best had here - unless you’ve done a GB with me before then I should be able to reply to you

Are there any good suggestions for a girl that does dp, dvp and swallow?
I’m out of the loop a bit so hoping for some intel so I can schedule a gb

Thanks

Offline mightymunce

Greetings friends

I will be around Nov 30 and 31 for some action after lunch

My DMs are limited, so conversation best had here - unless you’ve done a GB with me before then I should be able to reply to you

Are there any good suggestions for a girl that does dp, dvp and swallow?
I’m out of the loop a bit so hoping for some intel so I can schedule a gb

Thanks

I am up for this! Love a GB

Offline Miller Roy

Up for this. Veronica, KDD or Lola/Alex Maxes are possible options.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2024, 07:17:25 pm by Miller Roy »

Offline barnet123

External Link/Members Only

Would anyone be up for a gangbang or MMF with her


Offline Jrthackery

Greetings friends

I will be around Nov 30 and 31 for some action after lunch

My DMs are limited, so conversation best had here - unless you’ve done a GB with me before then I should be able to reply to you

Are there any good suggestions for a girl that does dp, dvp and swallow?
I’m out of the loop a bit so hoping for some intel so I can schedule a gb

Thanks
You mean Sunday Dec 1st?  Count me in as a maybe if so

Offline jeezyuk

So far hard finding a wg

Any suggestions welcome


Offline BillT

Not sure if I can post this in here. So if the mods deem it not acceptable. Please remove it. I'll not name her, in case it breaches a rule. To be fair, if you've got any Google-Fu you'll find her pretty easily

Theres an British adult film/onlyfans star who will be doing a 300 guy bukkake in December. £45 for 2 hours. It will be filmed, you will be expected to bring your own mask.

Same lady is mounting an attempt on the world record gangbang (over 1000 guys!) in February for guys who partaked in the bukkake (no price for that one)

If mods ok it, I'll post the link to her Twitter page. (Or the sign up page). Have to say I find her very attractive, so if anyone knows any WGs who look similar to her but are doing 1on1's I'd appreciate it

For the avoidance of doubt.

I'm not connected to these events
I will NOT be attending these events

Offline jeezyuk

I googled and came up blank… if Mods will permit then please post

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
I googled and came up blank… if Mods will permit then please post

Probably related to this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=415325.0

Offline jeezyuk

It just takes you to a general page and there’s nothing about a gb

It’s ok, no worries but if something like this does come about, I’m game

Still looking for a wg for dec 1.. hard to find these days

Recommendations welcome

Offline mightymunce

It just takes you to a general page and there’s nothing about a gb

It’s ok, no worries but if something like this does come about, I’m game

Still looking for a wg for dec 1.. hard to find these days

Recommendations welcome

Are you flexible on the dates?

Offline jeezyuk

No, unfortunately. My travel is fixed

Appreciate any intel that works around my schedule

Offline Hornycustodian

External Link/Members Only

Currently messaging her but happy to let someone else take convo over


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2024, 05:54:24 pm by Hornycustodian »

Offline BillT

Probably related to this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=415325.0

Yes, it is Lilly Philips.

Her twitter page has a link to the sign up page for the event. That other thread says BB. But having seen some of the video of her last gangbang. The guys seem to wearing condoms.  So no idea if thats her plan or not.


Offline jeezyuk

Are you flexible on the dates?

Mate, I’ve run out of DMs. If you read this - send me a way to contact you
Have asked my mates about WG discussed

Waiting for reply

All systems are go provided we get the time to line up. Date as discussed

Telegram would be good means to contact if you have and can dm me

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,956
  • Likes: 570
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Mate, I’ve run out of DMs. If you read this - send me a way to contact you
Have asked my mates about WG discussed

Waiting for reply

All systems are go provided we get the time to line up. Date as discussed

Telegram would be good means to contact if you have and can dm me

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members' Post history require different criteria. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PMs may receive a ban.

You’ve been here since 2014 and you don’t know the rules yet matey ?

Offline jeezyuk

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members' Post history require different criteria. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PMs may receive a ban.

You’ve been here since 2014 and you don’t know the rules yet matey ?

Apologies. Noted for future

Is there any way to remove the PM limit to better facilitate meet ups? Current limits make it super tough with coordination with others

Open to other suggestions too

Thank you sir
« Last Edit: November 13, 2024, 07:24:32 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Apologies. Noted for future

Is there any way to remove the PM limit to better facilitate meet ups? Current limits make it super tough with coordination with others

Open to other suggestions too

Thank you sir

Your last Review was 2 years ago. You are a prime reason for the PM limit.

Offline jeezyuk

Lads, need intel

Struggling to find a Caucasian girl that’s up for it on the last weekend of this month, in London

Any recommendations appreciated

We are pursuing one but it’s a long shot itself



Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

Heidi is the only one really up for it right now
250pp for 2 hours

Any takers?

Dec 1 , Earls Court

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only

Heidi is the only one really up for it right now
250pp for 2 hours

Any takers?

Dec 1 , Earls Court

Was SophieJagger not up for it then, when we met she said she wouldn't rule out a GB

Offline jeezyuk

Was SophieJagger not up for it then, when we met she said she wouldn't rule out a GB

No news

Offline Wweworldcup

External Link/Members Only

Heidi is the only one really up for it right now
250pp for 2 hours

Any takers?

Dec 1 , Earls Court

I am interested

Offline jeezyuk

Lads, I’m around 29-31 Aug

Can we get willies out and a suggestion for a good girl?

I’d love to saddle up and enjoy some DP

(WG suggestions welcome)

Offline Mstar86

Lads, I’m around 29-31 Aug

Can we get willies out and a suggestion for a good girl?

I’d love to saddle up and enjoy some DP

(WG suggestions welcome)

Did your last one in December end up going ahead? Couldn’t see a review and definitely interested!! I’ll have a look for some WG’s

Offline jeezyuk

Did your last one in December end up going ahead? Couldn’t see a review and definitely interested!! I’ll have a look for some WG’s

No, couldn’t find a decent WG to do it

GB girls hard to find or expensive

Welcome recommendations

Offline mightymunce

No, couldn’t find a decent WG to do it

GB girls hard to find or expensive

Welcome recommendations

Veronica 69_a. She works weekdays and Mornings so Friday 29th AM is best bet

Offline jimbobted

No, couldn’t find a decent WG to do it

GB girls hard to find or expensive

Welcome recommendations
Try asking a WG that you've seen and enjoy. I've had good results making a friendly enquiry for things like MMF and BDSM.

Online RandomGuy99


Offline Surewhynot

Would be happy to take part in this. Sounds good.