Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 129262 times)

Offline Ryanholmes123

Hey Jeezy, I would be interested in a July meet for this.
Send me a message if you have space left. My suggestion would be MissKDD. Thanks

Trapstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Linking this review here. This guy fucked some serious pornstars.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231753.0

Proper gangbang this

This guys is a sex party legend!

Offline jeezyuk

To all that messaged on this forum and then again on DM ... timing updated now to end of July.

Dates forthcoming.

You’ll get a message from Woofie in due course.

Should be funnnn!!!

Offline raj6392

is there still places open? attended one last year of woofie, that was incredible!

Offline jeezyuk

is there still places open? attended one last year of woofie, that was incredible!

Message her on adultwork. She will let u know

Offline jeezyuk

is there still places open? attended one last year of woofie, that was incredible!

Yes, PM her directly please

Offline jeezyuk

If anyone is interested, July 31, Woofie is hosting another gangbang. Message her on adultwork to see if there’s space. The more cocks the better in my opinion... I personally prefer when a lady is airtight and stretched out  ;)

Hopefully see a few of you !

Offline jeezyuk

Would be grateful if one more person joins us. We had drop outs.

Anyone? Otherwise gona just be a MMF :(

Offline reggied

I messaged Woofie but haven't had a reply yet - hopefully will today. I used to enjoy Phoenix Club / LGP a few years back but feel like their glory days are gone, maybe punter-organized GBs are the future :D

Offline Sushihunter

I messaged Woofie but haven't had a reply yet - hopefully will today. I used to enjoy Phoenix Club / LGP a few years back but feel like their glory days are gone, maybe punter-organized GBs are the future :D

I dont know about the glory days but i went recently and i do remember that Toni was amazing and so was Anna. Elsa on the other hand was not my taste

Offline Video586

Fuck-a-doodle do! I would have loved to have helped you make up the numbers, but didn't see this updated thread until too late.

Offline mkc2266

I realise I will be shit down pretty quickly. But I have arranged a possible gangbang with a girl from SA on Tuesday this week. She’s hit and will be good. Let me know if you are up for it...

Offline raj6392

hello, i am interested in the tuesday one, who is it?


Offline bgyo93

I realise I will be shit down pretty quickly. But I have arranged a possible gangbang with a girl from SA on Tuesday this week. She’s hit and will be good. Let me know if you are up for it...

message me with the details please

Offline Londoner2000

 I’m interested too please message me with the details.  Based i  Central and south london
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline jeezyuk

I realise I will be shit down pretty quickly. But I have arranged a possible gangbang with a girl from SA on Tuesday this week. She’s hit and will be good. Let me know if you are up for it...

Let me know the details please

Offline Glacier10


Offline Londoner2000

Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline jeezyuk


Offline jeezyuk

Looking for a London based girl recommendation .. slim Caucasian .. for a filthy episode

Any recommendations

Offline pa5151

If anyone is interested, July 31, Woofie is hosting another gangbang. Message her on adultwork to see if there’s space. The more cocks the better in my opinion... I personally prefer when a lady is airtight and stretched out  ;)

Hopefully see a few of you !

For those who missed it - 5 guys turned up. Must have been there for at least 2 hours or longer, pretty much everything double penetration etc, and she was great and loved it and had incredible stamina. Was quite the experience would do it again in a heartbeat.

Offline pp456

I’d be very interested in getting involved in this in the future. Is there anything in the works?

Offline Londoner2000

Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline jeezyuk

If someone finds a suitable WG, happy to arrange

Offline pp456

If someone finds a suitable WG, happy to arrange

What do you class as a suitable WG? I’m happy to search, although I haven’t searched for purposes such as this before so I’m not sure what I’m looking out for.

Offline jeezyuk

What do you class as a suitable WG? I’m happy to search, although I haven’t searched for purposes such as this before so I’m not sure what I’m looking out for.

At the start of this thread I tried to collect info on girls willing to do a gangbang.

Generally I go for slim young (20-40) Caucasians who do: DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, Swallow, ANAL, DVP, DAP and of course gangbangs.

Offline Mentalist

Anyone going to Kim's Halloween party in Sutton tomorrow?13O for 2 hrs. 6 girls and no Rebecca Ryder! External Link/Members Only

Also might check out ggxtreme party in Wimbledon @ end of the month. External Link/Members Only
 Maybe catch one of you there!

Offline Shades

What are people's opinions on London adult sex parties at the moment. Been quite a while since the last review ?

Offline jeezyuk

What are people's opinions on London adult sex parties at the moment. Been quite a while since the last review ?

If you are talking about sex parties in general then TPC still seems to be the most worthwhile.
But they have new location, some lacklustre girls and service is declining.

I can’t comment on the rest.

Offline Shades

If you are talking about sex parties in general then TPC still seems to be the most worthwhile.
But they have new location, some lacklustre girls and service is declining.

I can’t comment on the rest.

sorry - should have been clearer. This is the site i was meaning
External Link/Members Only

ps
Just fully read the thread. Lots of interesting girls mentioned.

Only 1 i would possibly add is Virag. Everyone knows her Deepthroat Skills, but she has said a few times she likes DVP and even attended a phoenix party so might be interested in a gangbang... no anal though

Offline jeezyuk

Virag sounds good but I’ve never had the pleasure.

I might get the enthusiasm to organise another GB sometime but not sure when

For now, here’s some encouragement to chase your fantasies haha: External Link/Members Only

Find sluts like her haha

Offline tiger4tea

Hi interesting thread.

I was very active 'gang-bang' wise but not seen anything worth going to for ages - a few old trouts trying to raise extra cash for their hip replacement surgery  :vomit:, but nothing worth leaving the house for! That's not a dig at your list, I haven't checked that out yet!

This girl use to do a great little Gang bang party - SexyDPCouple https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143941.0 with 1 or sometimes 2 girls. But they appeared to have packed it in. Shame cos she was a multi-orgasmer, pretty rare, she could come 10+ times  each party!

I have just written up on here about a new open-minded girl, she is just starting up with some MFM 3-somes https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265639.0 The guy is an old punting pal of mine, . She was pretty dam wild, so i imagine a little gang-bang would be possible, & she wants to raise some cash - early days maybe, cos she not even got a profile yet.  I should mention that she if Black, petite and young.
You can PM me if she of interest for your 'wicked' plans. :crazy:

I generally found the multi escorts parties a bit lame, not really a Bang-bang, more a queue to fuck a slut, with loads of guys wanking every-where... Cant beat a keen amateur lol  :wackogirl:



Offline jeezyuk

Need an MMF partner for a fit black girl. PM me if interested. Caucasian or Asian men only wanted. Must have good AW feedback and atleast 5 reviews on here with 1 in last 6 months.

Civilian girl. Cheap. Only want guys in good standing on here hence my criteria. Could increase to a MMMF if I get 2 dudes

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only

For those interested in a cheap “alternative” gang bang.

Offline Londoner2000

OK guys Looking for 3/4 people for a gangbang in London this weekend or anytime upto 30 November.  This girl can do  double anal (ie two  dicks in her ass at the same time).  I’ve tried with my dick and a dildo before  and she can do it.  Please note  double anal isn’t required, as  from watching how they set up for it it’s pretty close.

plan; BBJ,  protected anal and double anal while she is still sucking cock.  At the end she holds her ass open  and we take off condoms to jerk off on her asshole maybe 1 pop on her face. Up to here is easy -  but ideally we can find  another girl to lick off  The cream pie from that girls ass.

Girl is 32,  White English genuine 5”11 skinny small tits attractiveness 6-6.5/10 (for me) but good BBJ.  So at the moment we only have one girl but I was ideally looking for another girl as well who could clean up, ie suck out the anal creampie from her ass.  She doesn’t know any other girls in the area but if you could help  if you know any other girls who would be willing to eat a cream pie from another girls ass.   Suggested contribution, just for the one girl would be £50-60 ish each, for two girls want to try to keep it under 100 pounds.  I can host in SE19  but also happy with going a bit more central  if someone else can host central London. I would myself subsidize anyone who has over 6 inches of girth, are a professional videographer with a real portfolio.  I don’t know whether to make a video of this, obviously no faces like GGG  but I’m open to suggestions of what you guys Think.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:06:18 pm by Londoner2000 »
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mtomm69

Hi I’ve been working on a girl for a fb next Thursday if there are any takers

Offline KD1987

OK guys Looking for 3/4 people for a gangbang in London this weekend or anytime upto 30 November.  This girl can do  double anal (ie two  dicks in her ass at the same time).  I’ve tried with my dick and a dildo before  and she can do it.  Please note  double anal isn’t required, as  from watching how they set up for it it’s pretty close.

plan; BBJ,  protected anal and double anal while she is still sucking cock.  At the end she holds her ass open  and we take off condoms to jerk off on her asshole maybe 1 pop on her face. Up to here is easy -  but ideally we can find  another girl to lick off  The cream pie from that girls ass.

Girl is 32,  White English genuine 5”11 skinny small tits attractiveness 6-6.5/10 (for me) but good BBJ.  So at the moment we only have one girl but I was ideally looking for another girl as well who could clean up, ie suck out the anal creampie from her ass.  She doesn’t know any other girls in the area but if you could help  if you know any other girls who would be willing to eat a cream pie from another girls ass.   Suggested contribution, just for the one girl would be £50-60 ish each, for two girls want to try to keep it under 100 pounds.  I can host in SE19  but also happy with going a bit more central  if someone else can host central London. I would myself subsidize anyone who has over 6 inches of girth, are a professional videographer with a real portfolio.  I don’t know whether to make a video of this, obviously no faces like GGG  but I’m open to suggestions of what you guys Think.


Would you be able to private me to discuss? I’m interested and could have suggestions!

Offline Devo

At the start of this thread I tried to collect info on girls willing to do a gangbang.

Generally I go for slim young (20-40) Caucasians who do: DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, Swallow, ANAL, DVP, DAP and of course gangbangs.

Pixie slut fits your wish list. Very friendly too


Offline jeezyuk

If anyone is doing anything soon, let me know, I’m in

Offline Unistudent

I'm down to! Been in a relationship for the last couple of years but as always I'm back to my old habits :unknown:

Message me if this is happening.

Offline raj6392


Offline tessex7544

Wouldn't mind some myself if you need the numbers.

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone able to organise one for the new year?

Online mightymunce

Woofie's down in London in Feb right?

Offline notcalledchris


Offline jeezyuk

Is she?  Nothing on her AW.

Either late jan or mid feb. I can do early jan or mid-end of feb. hope someone organised something

I’m starting to like the look of pixie

Offline jeezyuk

Either late jan or mid feb. I can do early jan or mid-end of feb. hope someone organised something

I’m starting to like the look of pixie

Emailed pixie ... read but no reply.. anyone wana try her and see if we can sort this??

Offline francescototti

I might see her tomorrow if plan A doesn't materialise tomorrow then Pixie Slut will hopefully be my plan B.  If I see her I'll ask about gangbang.

Offline jeezyuk

I might see her tomorrow if plan A doesn't materialise tomorrow then Pixie Slut will hopefully be my plan B.  If I see her I'll ask about gangbang.

Many thanks. I’m going to post a reverse booking and see if I find some filth to play in the new year