Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 129250 times)

Offline brownman

Seems like there are fewer parties than before

Offline jeezyuk

Seems like there are fewer parties than before

Indeed. Phoenix still winning in terms of quality of girls and overall delivery.

I bash them when standards drop but hope TPC sticks round long term without price increases or service drops

Offline tomwest87

Had it sorted ... One of the lads has pulled out. Back looking for a replacement.

Anyone up for it? 5 September, 7pm, Richmond hotel, well known WG. 150£/90mins.

Just pm me and I’ll give you the WG name and you can join us if you up for it.

Hopefully find a replacement and the full quota turns out .. this is hard work

Hello pal, sorry can't PM you can you PM me please, I'm interested thanks
Banned reason: Aggressive, threats, utter twat etc etc.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

Had it sorted ... One of the lads has pulled out. Back looking for a replacement.

Anyone up for it? 5 September, 7pm, Richmond hotel, well known WG. 150£/90mins.

Just pm me and I’ll give you the WG name and you can join us if you up for it.

Hopefully find a replacement and the full quota turns out .. this is hard work

FYI all - this has been sorted. No need to PM anymore. Cheers.

Offline Laney08

Bumping this as there's plans for another one, not with Woofie this time, but recently returned and well-reviewed GB provider.

PM me or Jeezy for details.

Offline jeezyuk


Offline Laney08

Yeah correction - just pm me like. Jeezy needs a well-deserved breather after setting up the Woofie gb  :D

londongent1969

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Laney and jersey,. Plz pm as I would be interested in the next do.

Offline jeezyuk

Tried to create a group chat - not sure it worked but Laney if you do the leg work - price and date, I’m in

Offline Laney08

Nice one bruvva.

Seems to be developing OK.

What I reckon is this - If we can get some reliableness with the punting group then in good GB fashion everyone takes a turn organising n that :D

That way no single poor sod gets the hassle every time. Jeezy already done his bit. I'll try this time around and ideally someone from this group picks the baton up for next GB after.

Offline jeezyuk

Nice one bruvva.

Seems to be developing OK.

What I reckon is this - If we can get some reliableness with the punting group then in good GB fashion everyone takes a turn organising n that :D

That way no single poor sod gets the hassle every time. Jeezy already done his bit. I'll try this time around and ideally someone from this group picks the baton up for next GB after.

Sounds really good mate. I’d like to see more WGs offering top quality GB service too

Offline Mentalist


Offline Laney08

PM's you Laney

Mate you'll have to PM me as I can't message people who haven't first.

Offline Beanhead

Well done Jeezy and great review.

Offline Mentalist

Rebecca More
Sophie Anderson
Ava austen

All doing 1.5 hour 2 girl gb this month for £150.

Offline brill

Rebecca More
Sophie Anderson
Ava austen

All doing 1.5 hour 2 girl gb this month for £150.

would so love to do this.. but cant do rebecca more as i kind of know her lol.. anyone know any milfs like her !?

Offline Laney08

Right all we've had a dropout but it's still on - GB next week in Central London, evening. Max 1:4 ratio. I think the WG in questioni is getting a reg to replace but will see.

She's a well reviewed sexpot. PM for details, I can't PM people unless they've PM'd me (not enough posts/reviews in not enough time or something).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:56:19 pm by Laney08 »

McGinnis

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey, all. Just joined the forum, I live in the States but travel for work. I'll be in central London on business next week and would be interested in any events that might be planned or other resources to find such.
Cheers,
McGinnis

Offline Mentalist

Right all we've had a dropout but it's still on - GB next week in Central London, evening. Max 1:4 ratio. I think the WG in questioni is getting a reg to replace but will see.

She's a well reviewed sexpot. PM for details, I can't PM people unless they've PM'd me (not enough posts/reviews in not enough time or something).
[/quote

Was this the now defunct submissive lauren GB. cancelled with plenty of notice but how annoying. I had to go and see ameera to let off steam!

Offline Laney08

Right all we've had a dropout but it's still on - GB next week in Central London, evening. Max 1:4 ratio. I think the WG in questioni is getting a reg to replace but will see.

She's a well reviewed sexpot. PM for details, I can't PM people unless they've PM'd me (not enough posts/reviews in not enough time or something).
[/quote

Was this the now defunct submissive lauren GB. cancelled with plenty of notice but how annoying. I had to go and see ameera to let off steam!

Mate I was sobbing over my bonner as well :(

Offline Laney08

Mentalist mate, are you able to PM me?

Offline Gentleman9292

I’m up for it, if there’s still a slot.

Offline pa5151

Interested as well if I can be PMd. :thumbsup:

Offline jeezyuk

I hope some of you lurkers will post reviews after your punts - then you’ll be able to PM.

Also to those organising GBs, try to put some detail on the thread after, with a link to your WG or review so others have the resources if needed. Thanks

Offline SWLondon


Offline Laney08

Alright all, cheers for the messages it's past - GB was with Submissive Lauren Monday last week. Unfortunately got cancelled.

You can see my comments here in reply 11: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225234.0

Unsure when there'll be another GB sorted from what she's said. She's moving premises and said she'll be looking at setting up something in Nov and hopefully get her comms and cancellation issues sorted.

Stowaway

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Alice rock is organising her first gangbang for next week...

She’s asking £200 for 90 minutes, 5 guys

Been trying to book her for a fortnight but would prefer to have a first meet before gangbanging her... am a gentleman at heart  :)

Offline Laney08

Mate I'm not being funny or owt but Alice Rock (if it's the portugese WG you're thinking of) as the sort of likes list I'd expect from a WG dreaming of being a nun. I mean wtf point of a GB if she won't at least consider going airtight  :unknown:

Stowaway

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Mate I'm not being funny or owt but Alice Rock (if it's the portugese WG you're thinking of) as the sort of likes list I'd expect from a WG dreaming of being a nun. I mean wtf point of a GB if she won't at least consider going airtight  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Definitely not Portuguese.

She shared a flat with Lauren until lauren moved to Warren Street. I’ve seen a few different girls in that flat including Lauren and have been trying to book Alice but she’s hard to get hold of

Not sure about her pricing... there are other SPs in London offering 2 hours £100... and she’s asking 200 for 1.5 hours
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:26:52 pm by Stowaway »

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

Definitely not Portuguese.

She shared a flat with Lauren until lauren moved to Warren Street. I’ve seen a few different girls in that flat including Lauren and have been trying to book Alice but she’s hard to get hold of

Not sure about her pricing... there are other SPs in London offering 2 hours £100... and she’s asking 200 for 1.5 hours

200£ for 1.5 is too expensive and she ain’t no All Star performer

Online magnetico

Alice rock is organising her first gangbang for next week...

She’s asking £200 for 90 minutes, 5 guys

£1000 for 90mn? 🤔

Offline jeezyuk

Hi all,

I’m looking to put together a gangbang in December.

3 other guys needed. Usual story. Adultwork feedback or good rating on here.

I need to find the WG still but want to know if I have punters interested before I go through the effort.

I usually go for top performers so doubt you’ll be unhappy with my choice.

Let me know.

Again. This is purely for my own entertainment - I make zero £££ from this. The most I get is headache and a good shag

Offline Kaluuu276

There are a couple of Brazilian girls in town until Jan 2019 both have done porn work.
Nina Lonz and Pocahontas they would like to do a gangbang as stated in their profile.
I would be interested and am sure a few others.

Offline jeezyuk

Pocahontas ain’t my type.

I like slim Caucasian girls

These Brazilians tend to waste time.

Feel free to organise one though

Offline jeezyuk

Hi All,

I had a number of people PM me to do another gangbang. I've decided that it's too much effort to find a new WG that will offer the services and be reliable and have a good venue.

As such, I spoke with Woofie and she is willing to do a New Year Gangbang on 27 January at a time to be confirmed.

Anyone wishing to attend should email her with "January Gangbang" in the subject line.

It's going to be exactly the same: Woofie to 5guys for 90 minutes @ 150£. Hotel venue.

PLEASE NOTE _ MUST HAVE AW FEEDBACK TO JOIN US
 
Obviously there's only 4 spots for grabs... possibly 2 or 3 now as two other punters have been requesting a spot for ages. But I can't be sure - I don't make the rules, I just initiate as I want to repeat the act.

If Woofie is not your cup of tea, I know Submissive Lauren is doing the same at 200£ for 6 guys and 90 minutes at her incall location but no one has reviewed her last event so I can't know what the quality will be.

Join us if you want some fun. Otherwise keep posting any other events anyone is having so we all can join in
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:36:21 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline jeezyuk

Linking this review here. This guy fucked some serious pornstars.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231753.0

Proper gangbang this

Offline jeezyuk

Man posted two epic bits of info and everyone quiet.

You lot must be flooding woofie’s Inbox haha

I was hoping for some chat around these. Man is bored lol

Where my punting mates?

domino131

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sent Woofie a message but she hasn't read it yet.  I'm guessing others are in the same boat.

Offline jeezyuk

Sent Woofie a message but she hasn't read it yet.  I'm guessing others are in the same boat.

If I’m not mistaken she is on holiday but maybe I’m wrong

Offline Laney08


If Woofie is not your cup of tea, I know Submissive Lauren is doing the same at 200£ for 6 guys and 90 minutes at her incall location but no one has reviewed her last event so I can't know what the quality will be.


Anyone reach this off here? Gutted I missed it, there's some fucking GLOWING AW feedback so seems to have gone ahead. But it's AW, be good to know if it's actually legit.

Offline tom3462

Bit late to this but would love to join in something like this.
Would anyone be up for see this girl with me?
 External Link/Members Only

Offline francescototti

Bit late to this but would love to join in something like this.
Would anyone be up for see this girl with me?
 External Link/Members Only

No, because she does bareback  :thumbsdown:

Offline jeezyuk

Hi All,

I had a number of people PM me to do another gangbang. I've decided that it's too much effort to find a new WG that will offer the services and be reliable and have a good venue.

As such, I spoke with Woofie and she is willing to do a New Year Gangbang on 27 January at a time to be confirmed.

Anyone wishing to attend should email her with "January Gangbang" in the subject line.

It's going to be exactly the same: Woofie to 5guys for 90 minutes @ 150£. Hotel venue.

PLEASE NOTE _ MUST HAVE AW FEEDBACK TO JOIN US
 
Obviously there's only 4 spots for grabs... possibly 2 or 3 now as two other punters have been requesting a spot for ages. But I can't be sure - I don't make the rules, I just initiate as I want to repeat the act.

If Woofie is not your cup of tea, I know Submissive Lauren is doing the same at 200£ for 6 guys and 90 minutes at her incall location but no one has reviewed her last event so I can't know what the quality will be.

Join us if you want some fun. Otherwise keep posting any other events anyone is having so we all can join in

Got some feedback from Woofie and apparently the event is almost full.

If anyone else is interested, please contact her and let’s do this !

Cheers and seasons greetings to all  :drinks:

Offline jeezyuk

If any more interested punters, please get in touch as above for the next gangbang

I’m looking to set a 2 girl gangbang up as well if anyone is interested.

I’m not sure which WGs yet but let me know if it there’s any interest and I’ll try to sort out.

2:8 ratio is what I’m hoping for... all punters should have AW feedback because that’s how you’ll contact the providers.

Offline superfrixxx


Offline raj6392

Any upcoming gangbangs in London?

Offline jeezyuk

Right lads! Time to awaken the beast! Who’s up for a gangbang on 1 June, PM me.

If you have suggestions for girls, please also send away.

4:1 ratio max. I’m organising this privately so reliable punters with feedback on AW only please

Offline jeezyuk

Right lads! Time to awaken the beast! Who’s up for a gangbang on 1 June, PM me.

If you have suggestions for girls, please also send away.

4:1 ratio max. I’m organising this privately so reliable punters with feedback on AW only please

This has now moved to July due to WG availability.

Still looking for some like minded punters to join. Please DM.

Offline cosmiccosmo

Porsha Lee, (who I haven't punted), advertises in her Gang Bang tab "I arrange for a few mens at a time for £200 for two hours". Also wants a 50% deposit.
Apologies if she has already been mentioned.
External Link/Members Only

Offline zelos

I'm interested if anything ever gets arranged - I can't DM only reply it seems (I assume because this is my first post) so shoot me a message. Cheers!