Has anyone experienced Joy Tantra in Edinburgh?
I read a couple of other reports which seem plausible, but cant tell how genuine they may be.
External Link/Members Only
Ahh, I can confirm - they're genuine/legit. I've been to Joy for massages a half dozen times over the last few months, trying to answer the very same question. I saw four different providers, some multiple times, trying to see if there was anything beyond sensual massage on offer or if you needed to become a regular to open up the secret menu. I even did one of their 'workshops' because I had been told one of their 'extras' was reserved for their loyal members.
Long story short, you'll get a topless or fully nude FBSM. It's sensual, it's erotic, but any actual sexual contact is not on the table. Every provider ("tantrikas" as they call them) varied slightly in the massage practice, but across the board: explicitly no contact with the genitals, so no hand relief. Not only that, but it's also strictly one-way: you're expected to receive touch, but cannot touch them. Those ladies are genuine followers of the tantric philosophy. One of them told me after a session that in their beliefs, ejaculation is seen as a waste of erotic/sensual/spiritual energy, and they focus on achieving pleasure in other ways. So that kind of seals it.
I could probably write a review of Joy as a warning to others, because it was a horribly expensive experiment haha. I hadn't seen the other reports you mentioned though, but I'm also new here so I might not be looking in the right place.