Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227889 times)

Offline michaelteam

There's been new massage ads on VS.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The first one's pics look real but I wonder whether she's working or not.

The second one looks Rom but I might be wrong.

What do you think?

Offline Sensible lad

first one looks intriguing, i might contact her for an appointment next week.  I know you can't see the services listed with the blurring on the add but it looks like massage only (HR hopefully)

2nd add is defo a Rom in my view, add is for full service too based on number of green ticks.

practically zero on offer in Auld Reekie just now

Offline tiny

Saw Christine a few days ago, i'll put a review up soon.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Saw Christine a few days ago, i'll put a review up soon.

Any chance of giving us a heads up...on what your overall rating was, of the punt. :hi:

Offline Newman

Profile now states she will be working again from March. In a new place EH14 (previously EH4). Excellent news  :D
Good news back Elizabeth back working
External Link/Members Only

Offline auldgreytoun

Good news back Elizabeth back working
External Link/Members Only
I gave her a call this morning fully booked for today. Shows how popular she is. It would be good to get a review of her new location.

Offline Sensible lad

Good news back Elizabeth back working
External Link/Members Only

I've not seen her before, worth visiting?

Offline Massagetugga

I gave her a call this morning fully booked for today. Shows how popular she is. It would be good to get a review of her new location.

A new review would be good. I was never sure if you got much in return for your money but never found out because she was wasn’t easy to book. Could never get a same day booking never mind short notice.

Offline Newman

I've not seen her before, worth visiting?
Lovely woman who gives a fantastic sensual massage with HE. Her profile makes pretty clear what is on offer. Great breasts which she will display and allow respectful touching. Nothing additional on offer. I think she’s great value and pretty much pretty much provides an ideal service for me but others make disagree.

Offline Marvlus69

Why not right a real review.. no one believes she got her boobs out, she’s never done it on my few visits.
Or anyone else’s on here. She’s nice, that I will agree, pretty, yes I think so. Worth it...sometimes.. I’d go back.
Some won’t as she’s a bit quiet, and well, plain..
Or are you just dribs and drabs feeding us, we’re all sitting here waiting with our hands in our pants waiting to jerk off to how wonderful her tits were and that you think it’s because your Brad Pitt that she only does it for you?


Offline Newman

Why not right a real review.. no one believes she got her boobs out, she’s never done it on my few visits.
Or anyone else’s on here. She’s nice, that I will agree, pretty, yes I think so. Worth it...sometimes.. I’d go back.
Some won’t as she’s a bit quiet, and well, plain..
Or are you just dribs and drabs feeding us, we’re all sitting here waiting with our hands in our pants waiting to jerk off to how wonderful her tits were and that you think it’s because your Brad Pitt that she only does it for you?
What’s the need to be so aggressive. I’ve given some details in good faith which I hoped would be of help to people on here. My input doesn’t meet your exacting standards. Nothing I can do about that. I’m a very recent member and haven’t written any reviews as yet as I haven’t punted for in excess of a year as we’ve been in a global pandemic in which more than 150000 U.K. citizens have died so I’ve decided to err at n the side of caution. Thanks for your encouragement though 😳

Offline Marvlus69

Maybe we should all follow your lead and stop reviewing till this has all cleared up.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 01:50:52 pm by Marvlus69 »

Offline Marvlus69

Ah your one of those guys.
I’ll write a big long load of crap about why I’ve not written a review..
It would have just been quicker to write one.
It wasn’t aggressive. Just stating a point.
I’m sure others may agree or not.
I don’t really care.

I said it as I saw it, your backing up posts with no reviews...
the site is for helping others out by reviewing..
you’ll do well here.

So if the guy hadn’t wrote his review you’d be sitting there contributing feck all.. you think that’s fair?

Offline Newman

I’ve no desire to get into an argument with you. Not my intention. I’ve been a member here for a very short time so still finding my way. The intention of my post was genuinely to try to help out. I’ve clearly caused some upset. Again not my intention, so apologies for any upset caused. FWIW I’d view myself as more Les Dawson than Brad Pitt. Again apologies that I’ve inadvertently caused an issue. Let’s leave it that. Agreed?

Offline jj-mac

Lovely woman who gives a fantastic sensual massage with HE. Her profile makes pretty clear what is on offer. Great breasts which she will display and allow respectful touching. Nothing additional on offer. I think she’s great value and pretty much pretty much provides an ideal service for me but others make disagree.

Newman. Have you actually met her? As others have mentioned she makes it clear she doesn't do a naturist service.  Having saw her several times myself shes never once went topless.

Perhaps you could provide her old address as proof? Not the full address as that would break the site rules but the initials will do.  :drinks:

Offline Newman

I have met her at her previous address. It was near the Western General Hospital. Eh4. Modern flats. From memory the address was W..... Park. I hope that doesn’t break any rules. If it does hopefully admin can delete.
As I said before I really don’t want to get into a dispute about this. No wish to cause any further upset.

Offline jj-mac

I have met her at her previous address. It was near the Western General Hospital. Eh4. Modern flats. From memory the address was W..... Park. I hope that doesn’t break any rules. If it does hopefully admin can delete.
As I said before I really don’t want to get into a dispute about this. No wish to cause any further upset.

Spot on... well close enough NWP

Thats good enough for me mate to prove youre genuine. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to your reviews once we all get back to normal.

Newbies tend to take a hammering but dont take it personally.

Cheers

 Still cannae believe you got her topless. Jammy git  :D

Offline Massagetugga


Perhaps you could provide her old address as proof?  :drinks:

Well proof enough from Newman. Just my opinion but I don’t blame jj mac for asking. I saw old Susanna a couple of times at EH4 as a plan C and it was so so at best. Was always intrigued to try the one we’re discussing but I 100% expected a slightly boring service and certainty no bare tits.

As most of us know you usually get a routine for your money unless extras on offer so it does seem surprising her tits came out. I’m sure there’s been quite a few reviews here has there not? Don’t remember anything about her tits out.

Offline Marvlus69

Which would be a good idea to hear a review about it, would have saved him typing all those long replies..
When we come out of it... it’s been a year, it could be a while yet...
if every newcomer sat silent then it would put regulars off from posting to stop leeching.
Everyone gets asked questions about reviews... it’s how it is, we’re bad men... not wee snowflakes.
it ain’t for the faint hearted..  :lol:
I’ve no gripe with him personally, more about the ones with 0 reviews jumping into back up others... or having a go at others... these can quite easily be previously banned members...
to have your opinion matter, join the forum, chip in or feck off I say...  :timeout:

Offline Glesgaboy


Offline auldgreytoun

Well, I had arranged to see Elizabeth this week. Everything set up ok by text, then a later message saying she had to cancel. After asking for another day, she then states that she will be moving to another apartment and doing Swedish massage only with no HE service. All very sudden... at a guess it sounds like something has freaked her out or the local residents have rumbled what has been going on ? Pretty shite if that is the case not many out there as good at massage HE as her IMO. Here’s hoping she changes her mind..

Offline Marcus0101

Seen this one pop up on Gumtree Edinburgh, has a Whatsapp pic and looks a tidy wee thing. Not sure if it's just a legit massage though and nothing else on offer, anyone else seen her/ad on Gumtree in the past?

External Link/Members Only

Offline jkrieg

Seen this one pop up on Gumtree Edinburgh, has a Whatsapp pic and looks a tidy wee thing. Not sure if it's just a legit massage though and nothing else on offer, anyone else seen her/ad on Gumtree in the past?

External Link/Members Only

I have always wondered how you lot figure out the ones that do or don't offer extras on gumtree... Do you just message all of them and see which ones get offended and which ones dont?  :lol:

Online Uncle Buck

I have always wondered how you lot figure out the ones that do or don't offer extras on gumtree... Do you just message all of them and see which ones get offended and which ones dont?  :lol:

It’s often the “will she or won’t she” scenario that’s the attraction. The anticipation or the disappointment you might say.

Offline Edinburgh69

Don’t know how I feel arranging for someone to come to me.
What happens if it’s a scam? Or turns out to be blackmail?

Offline nike

Don’t know how I feel arranging for someone to come to me.
What happens if it’s a scam? Or turns out to be blackmail?

I don't think u have anything to worry about.
In the five years u've been a member, u've managed to stay home and toss off, why change a winning formula? :dash:

Offline Marvlus69

I don't think u have anything to worry about.
In the five years u've been a member, u've managed to stay home and toss off, why change a winning formula? :dash:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline auldgreytoun

Seen this one pop up on Gumtree Edinburgh, has a Whatsapp pic and looks a tidy wee thing. Not sure if it's just a legit massage though and nothing else on offer, anyone else seen her/ad on Gumtree in the past?

External Link/Members Only

Ad gone now

Offline CoolTiger

Don’t know how I feel arranging for someone to come to me.
What happens if it’s a scam? Or turns out to be blackmail?

3 Posts in 5 years!!

Per Site Rules
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.


Friendly advice, you need to start contributing on here, otherwise don't expect to last much longer.

You have been warned.

Offline jkrieg

3 Posts in 5 years!!

Per Site Rules
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.


Friendly advice, you need to start contributing on here, otherwise don't expect to last much longer.

You have been warned.

Just out of sheer curiosity why is lurking a problem? Is it because they might be reporters/the plod or something? Or is it just out of principle of not wanting non contributors around?

I mean you yourself have averaged about 1 review a year and the rule is for reviews not just posting on the forum? Not that I'm pointing fingers like!

What constitutes dormant?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:05:14 pm by jkrieg »

Offline auldgreytoun

I have always wondered how you lot figure out the ones that do or don't offer extras on gumtree... Do you just message all of them and see which ones get offended and which ones dont?  :lol:

Often tell tale signs are the wording of the descriptions used “relief” , “relieve” are a couple of hints IMO, and obviously if there is no mention that extras aren’t available is a potential sign of more on offer. And any photos how the girl is dressed.

Offline CrespinWolfe

Often tell tale signs are the wording of the descriptions used “relief” , “relieve” are a couple of hints IMO, and obviously if there is no mention that extras aren’t available is a potential sign of more on offer. And any photos how the girl is dressed.

Another giveaway of ads that won’t result in extras is where the pricing structure is not round numbers. £35 per hour etc. In my experience whores and others who provide extras always work in multiples of 10, presumably to avoid having to fuck about giving people change. There’s probably a few exceptions to this rule but I normally find with FBSM it’s a good indicator where extras probably aren’t available.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Another giveaway of ads that won’t result in extras is where the pricing structure is not round numbers. £35 per hour etc. In my experience whores and others who provide extras always work in multiples of 10, presumably to avoid having to fuck about giving people change. There’s probably a few exceptions to this rule but I normally find with FBSM it’s a good indicator where extras probably aren’t available.

Another indication is the actual price stated. The vast majority of genuine legit massage providers charge around £40 an hour...obviously there will be exceptions. Therefore, if you see an ad with a price of £50 and above...you can virtually guarantee extras are available.

As for the text in the adverts, words like happy & satisfied are good indicators...and the classic, "good with my hands" always let's you know your getting a HE.

Offline ComeAgain

I have always wondered how you lot figure out the ones that do or don't offer extras on gumtree... Do you just message all of them and see which ones get offended and which ones dont?  :lol:
Sometimes the best methods are the simplest. Phone and ask if there are any extras available. But I also like the anticipation of turning up and cajoling them into it.

Offline auldgreytoun

Sometimes the best methods are the simplest. Phone and ask if there are any extras available. But I also like the anticipation of turning up and cajoling them into it.

Likewise

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sometimes the best methods are the simplest. Phone and ask if there are any extras available. But I also like the anticipation of turning up and cajoling them into it.

Cajoling them in to it? As in, getting a raging hardon and seeing what they do about it? Or what?

Offline jkrieg

Cajoling them in to it? As in, getting a raging hardon and seeing what they do about it? Or what?

I have heard of the reverse happening in Edinburgh... Just google the name Matthew priest.

Offline Jayf


Offline CrespinWolfe

Massage by Lisa
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this one?

I think this might be the same Lisa who has been operating in Edinburgh for a few years. If it’s her I seen her at tollcross a couple of years ago. In summary, fat dumpy, not a looker, 40s or maybe even pushing 50, shit massage, lacklustre service, limited touching.

Offline Jayf

I think this might be the same Lisa who has been operating in Edinburgh for a few years. If it’s her I seen her at tollcross a couple of years ago. In summary, fat dumpy, not a looker, 40s or maybe even pushing 50, shit massage, lacklustre service, limited touching.

Think I ll give her miss if that's the case. Thanks, just saved some cash lol

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

A new ad that appeared on Viva St. Going by the price, I would hope extra is on offer. Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline Forthports

External Link/Members Only

A new ad that appeared on Viva St. Going by the price, I would hope extra is on offer. Anyone had the pleasure?

“Stress relief therapies” implies it’s game on. Who you’d actually end up seeing would be a lottery as I very much doubt it would be the girl in the photo.

Offline Haulder

The phone number is also being used by this profile.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Massagetugga

External Link/Members Only

A new ad that appeared on Viva St. Going by the price, I would hope extra is on offer. Anyone had the pleasure?

Wouldn’t fucking go near it. It’s just one of the many B+S Chinese, Singaporean, Korean etc etc ad’s


Offline Inthehouse1

External Link/Members Only

A new ad that appeared on Viva St. Going by the price, I would hope extra is on offer. Anyone had the pleasure?

You'll often find several adverts like this for the same girl, even with different phone numbers. Quality is invariably poor, although you might get someone half decent occasionally. Always on a bed with either no music at all or it coming from her phone with adverts after every song....a plastic carrier bag over the lampshade to dim the lighting is not unusual! Typically £100-120 for 1hr full service, £80-90 for sensual massage.

If you text about availability and price etc and get short replies like "yes" and "1hr 110" then it's a big indicator as to the quality.



Offline auldgreytoun

Pretty accurate analogy there In The House, I took a chance with the girl quoted. Usual fuckin nightmare Edinburgh parking. Buzzed in via a communal front door. Girl in question was ok. Broken English. Shown into the room, no massage table, shitty bed. I’m pleased to say I walked. No table pissed  me off and more broken English asking for more money £110 for sex. Fuck off. Saved myself a load of dosh.

Offline Massagetugga

I was thinking of giving this one a try if she re appeared. Down near ocean terminal I think. She seems to be back on the go this week.

External Link/Members Only

This was after seeing this review from early March 2020 just before lockdown.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275395.msg2817338#msg2817338

But £100ph now. Fuck that. Half tempted to treat myself when I saw the ad but I know I’ll come out feeling fleeced. £70 per hour is my target price. £50+£20. Not £50+£50.


Offline Trickus

I accidentally clicked on the first post of this thread and saw Noi Kirkliston mention. This made me think does anyone know if she’s still in business?

Offline Papertrail2019

I was thinking of giving this one a try if she re appeared. Down near ocean terminal I think. She seems to be back on the go this week.

External Link/Members Only

This was after seeing this review from early March 2020 just before lockdown.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275395.msg2817338#msg2817338

But £100ph now. Fuck that. Half tempted to treat myself when I saw the ad but I know I’ll come out feeling fleeced. £70 per hour is my target price. £50+£20. Not £50+£50.

Agreed, definitely expensive however she is the only one that provides the full package: Good massage on a proper table, good hand relief, allows touching and is good looking.

Offline Inthehouse1

Agreed, definitely expensive however she is the only one that provides the full package: Good massage on a proper table, good hand relief, allows touching and is good looking.

Can't say I agree. Seeing her since she is back she was in a flat just off Leith Walk. Perhaps just newly settled in but there was no effort laid out...the massage table wasn't even unfolded and room was on the cold side. There was a slight smell at her Ocean Terminal place which I was happy to overlook but the same smell was there at her new place so I can only conclude it's her. I then noticed her hair which was very greasy and rather off putting with quite a lot of dandruff!

I will say though that her massage is decent and she is very receptive to instruction regarding the sensual stuff.