Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227923 times)

Offline Massagetugga

Can't say I agree. Seeing her since she is back she was in a flat just off Leith Walk. Perhaps just newly settled in but there was no effort laid out...the massage table wasn't even unfolded and room was on the cold side. There was a slight smell at her Ocean Terminal place which I was happy to overlook but the same smell was there at her new place so I can only conclude it's her. I then noticed her hair which was very greasy and rather off putting with quite a lot of dandruff!

I will say though that her massage is decent and she is very receptive to instruction regarding the sensual stuff.

 Glad you posted this, but it’s the sort of thing best reviewed in an actual review. Was it very recently? The VS ad just appeared this week I think. Did you pay the £100 for an hour?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:27:07 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Inthehouse1

Glad you posted this, but it’s the sort of thing best reviewed in an actual review. Was it very recently? The VS ad just appeared this week I think. Did you pay the £100 for an hour?

Yes I'll try to do a review over the weekend. This was beginning of April. Yeh £100 for the hour. Used to be £80 pre-covid when she was down at Ocean Terminal.

Offline Papertrail2019

Can't say I agree. Seeing her since she is back she was in a flat just off Leith Walk. Perhaps just newly settled in but there was no effort laid out...the massage table wasn't even unfolded and room was on the cold side. There was a slight smell at her Ocean Terminal place which I was happy to overlook but the same smell was there at her new place so I can only conclude it's her. I then noticed her hair which was very greasy and rather off putting with quite a lot of dandruff!

I will say though that her massage is decent and she is very receptive to instruction regarding the sensual stuff.

Suggest you stick up a review. £100 is approx. the going rate at present in Edinburgh. Dont think there is any SP who offer the same service as her around £70/80

Offline Massagetugga

Suggest you stick up a review. £100 is approx. the going rate at present in Edinburgh. Dont think there is any SP who offer the same service as her around £70/80

And what do you base this statement on, who else is charging £100 per hour?
Edit to answer my own question is that there is a few. Crazy.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:52:53 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Papertrail2019

And what do you base this statement on, who else is charging £100 per hour?
Edit to answer my own question is that there is a few. Crazy.

Apologies, should have phrased myself better. In Edinburgh the average price for a massage with HR is around £70/80 however there is no one in that price range that ticks all my boxes: Good massage on a proper table, allows touching, good HR technique and is good looking. The ones that tick all the boxes or all apart from one are around the £100 mark.

Agree it is a ridiculous price but there is limited availability in Edinburgh at present. However I don't mind paying the premium price since I don't always use massage services.

Offline Jamiedin

I saw Milla about 18 months ago at Ocean Terminal and was impressed, similar to Aimie at Chesser, but allowed more touching. Will have to check her out next week.

Offline Massagetugga

I saw Milla about 18 months ago at Ocean Terminal and was impressed, similar to Aimie at Chesser, but allowed more touching. Will have to check her out next week.

Mind n do a review if you do

Offline Papertrail2019

I saw Milla about 18 months ago at Ocean Terminal and was impressed, similar to Aimie at Chesser, but allowed more touching. Will have to check her out next week.

Wonder what has happened to Aimee, is she on a break?

Offline Massagetugga

Wonder what has happened to Aimee, is she on a break?

They seemed to open up again late Summer or maybe early autumn but seemed to only last 5 minutes. Maybe got shut down. The Hungarian woman “Quality Massage”wasn’t much different. She seemed to open up again (just a few weeks ago) then disappeared

Offline Para124

Wonder what has happened to Aimee, is she on a break?

As far as the original setup is concerned, that group of girls have gone. The one who took the texts (but was never a sp) tried to use the same profile for a new provider on far side of Edinburgh.

I asked what had happened to the other girls and was told they had "gone home" or "moved on". Said I wasn't interested in booking with the new sp, and the location was too awkward to get to. Two weeks later the profile disappeared.

Would be good to see the old Chesser girls again but think lockdown put paid to that particular business  :dash: :dash:

Offline Jamiedin

Mind n do a review if you do
I will try to meet Milla again this week and will make an attempt at my first review.!!

Offline Papertrail2019

I will try to meet Milla again this week and will make an attempt at my first review.!!

She was also my first review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292702.0). It didn't really generate much discussion as she didn't have a AW account. Very rarely vivastreet profile and other websites generate interest. I found her by chance when I was trying to find a number for Luci (now retired) a couple of years ago.

Offline Papertrail2019

And what do you base this statement on, who else is charging £100 per hour?
Edit to answer my own question is that there is a few. Crazy.

External Link/Members Only

Here's one who charging £120ph. She is offering extra services such as OWO and CIM however get the feeling this service will be very time limited. Crazy prices indeed.

Offline Forthports

External Link/Members Only

Here's one who charging £120ph. She is offering extra services such as OWO and CIM however get the feeling this service will be very time limited. Crazy prices indeed.

Only one review on here. Very recent and a negative. Sounds like she’s well overpriced.

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only
Without stating the bleeding obvious, this looks like a legit service, with “no sexual services” however, it’s not been unknown for ads to state this, and it has been discovered HE has been offered. Anyone visited ?

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only
Without stating the bleeding obvious, this looks like a legit service, with “no sexual services” however, it’s not been unknown for ads to state this, and it has been discovered HE has been offered. Anyone visited ?

Looks like this is legit. There is a yoga and dance studio at the address called The Hideaway. There is a therapy room where I guess they do treatments and massages. Plus the price is low, which is another hint that this is a legit service.

Offline auldgreytoun


Offline ComeAgain

I accidentally clicked on the first post of this thread and saw Noi Kirkliston mention. This made me think does anyone know if she’s still in business?
The last I heard was that Noi and her dsughter were working up in Perth, but that was months ago. If you track her down - she has used a variety of names - do let us know. Cracking massage with great HE technique!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 04:57:03 pm by ComeAgain »

Offline Massagetugga

The last I heard was that Noi and her dsughter were working up in Perth, but that was months ago. If you track her down - she has used a variety of names - do let us know. Cracking massage with great HE technique!

When you say months ago, how far back do you mean? Feels more like realistically around 2 years ago since there was any sign (take away covid then long enough before that)

I know she had a daughter but I (according to the SP) didn’t think the daughter was up in Scotland or with her mum. The idea of her and her daughter together is nice though  :lol:

Offline windowlicker

I thought Noi was now working out a shop in Forth.

100% legit is what I read which is a shame.

Offline Trickus

The last I heard was that Noi and her dsughter were working up in Perth, but that was months ago. If you track her down - she has used a variety of names - do let us know. Cracking massage with great HE technique!

I do seem to remember that there was some confusion with her and another couple of Thai girls working out Fife area. I don’t have anymore info on her as quickly read through the threads on here.

It was one I was always going to try when I was up in Fife but never really got round to it.

Offline Lothian83

Here's a question someone on here may have an answer for:

How come there are very rarely younger girls (20-40) working in Thai massage shops? There used to be at Mind and Body at Haymarket but I'm going back a few years.

Offline Falkirk GND

Here's a question someone on here may have an answer for:

How come there are very rarely younger girls (20-40) working in Thai massage shops? There used to be at Mind and Body at Haymarket but I'm going back a few years.

Possibly because the younger ones whore full service until they’re past it, then they do massage? Good question though!

Are extras available at Mind and Body? Pre-covid I’d walk past there several times every weekday, but always thought it was strictly legit. There were some wee crackers sitting in the window too, so I’ll be kicking myself if they gave a happy ending!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:46:48 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline Al Ramone


Are extras available at Mind and Body? Pre-covid I’d walk past there several times every weekday, but always thought it was strictly legit. There were some wee crackers sitting in the window too, so I’ll be kicking myself if they gave a happy ending!

Well....based on my experience pre Lockdown, I’d say to the strictly legit side of legit.

Offline Massagetugga


How come there are very rarely younger girls (20-40) working in Thai massage shops? There used to be at Mind and Body at Haymarket but I'm going back a few years.

I think it’s to do with some of these older woman starting off here with husbands and then either making their way on their own or having a side line. Any kids of theirs born here etc are not so likely to be doing massage. I imagine over the years a relatively high percentage of Thai’s netting a husband are ones working in Bangkok, in bars and doing massage etc. Not all but some.

It’s seemingly not so easy these days to bag a Thai wife as it used to be. It’s apparently a lengthy more complicated process in more recent years. To me that explains the older element. I’m not too sure about the younger tourers though. Probably a mixture of reasons how some of them are here. Fair to say a lot of the FS tourers aren’t that young either!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 08:13:10 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Trickus

I think it’s to do with some of these older woman starting off here with husbands and then either making their way on their own or having a side line. Any kids of theirs born here etc are not so likely to be doing massage. I imagine over the years a relatively high percentage of Thai’s netting a husband are ones working in Bangkok, in bars and doing massage etc. Not all but some.

It’s seemingly not so easy these days to bag a Thai wife as it used to be. It’s apparently a lengthy more complicated process in more recent years. To me that explains the older element. I’m not too sure about the younger tourers though. Probably a mixture of reasons how some of them are here. Fair to say a lot of the FS tourers aren’t that young either!

Thai women I’ve been with for massage have or had UK husbands, had the kids then the hubby has left them or are not with them. But the hubby still keeps the marriage going as costly to get a divorce.

Offline ComeAgain

Hi chaps. I've just spotted this massage on GumTree
External Link/Members Only

Emma says "she's back"...I'm not too sure if I can recall an Emma on the Edinburgh scene before, has anyone been to see her in the past? Recommend? Legit? (Though she does state "sensual"...which is what drew me into it!"

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Hi chaps. I've just spotted this massage on GumTree
External Link/Members Only

Emma says "she's back"...I'm not too sure if I can recall an Emma on the Edinburgh scene before, has anyone been to see her in the past? Recommend? Legit? (Though she does state "sensual"...which is what drew me into it!"

There's a positive review on her currently...half way down the first page :hi:

Offline ComeAgain

There's a positive review on her currently...half way down the first page :hi:
Wow...good spot Jock! Thanks. Seems exactly what I want...  :hi:

Offline whistle

Emma used to advertise as Soul, first at Bellevue then Pilrig.

Still as good!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 12:35:58 pm by whistle »

Offline Massagetugga

Emma used to advertise as Soul

Didn’t realise that Soul massage ad was an oriental

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Just posted a positive review for Lucy, the oriental working just off the Royal Mile. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jayf

Emma used to advertise as Soul, first at Bellevue then Pilrig.

Still as good!

Seen her the other night. I think she's the best out there.

Offline Fifeboy65

Would agree Emma provides a top notch service. Comms are usually good and in my experience she always tries to be flexible in getting a suitable time for a meeting.

Offline Massagetugga

I wonder if there’s a connection with this Emma and Lucy. Both charging £85/hr, both oriental but of unknown exact ethnicity and sounds possible both have a call handler. Just wondering.

If it wasn’t for the positive feedback I’d be thinking it was the shitty ring of Japanese Korean etc ad’s with fake pictures. Reality usually being an aged Chinese women that doesn’t speak English.

Nearly set something up last week with Emma after reading this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309406.0https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309406.0

No longer at the location mentioned in the review. Now near (half way down) Leith Walk. Wasn’t so handy for me and between busy traffic/tram works and potential lack of parking so I didn’t bother. I was keen at the £65 mentioned in the review but by text I was only offered the nude £85 hour so it wasn’t easy to say I wasn’t bothered about the nude B2B.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:39:21 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline tiny

I wondered about that myself, comms are excellent, with good command of grammar but when you get through the door the girl has almost no english at all?

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I wonder if there’s a connection with this Emma and Lucy. Both charging £85/hr, both oriental but of unknown exact ethnicity and sounds possible both have a call handler. Just wondering.

If it wasn’t for the positive feedback I’d be thinking it was the shitty ring of Japanese Korean etc ad’s with fake pictures. Reality usually being an aged Chinese women that doesn’t speak English.

Nearly set something up last week with Emma after reading this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309406.0https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309406.0

No longer at the location mentioned in the review. Now near (half way down) Leith Walk. Wasn’t so handy for me and between busy traffic/tram works and potential lack of parking so I didn’t bother. I was keen at the £65 mentioned in the review but by text I was only offered the nude £85 hour so it wasn’t easy to say I wasn’t bothered about the nude B2B.

I have now seen both Lucy and Emma, within a week of each other...review of Emma pending...it will be a positive.

I think they are almost certainly connected as they have the same pricing policy, seem to move around, and both have excellent text communication and very limited English in person. They are Chinese...so inevitably there will be a pimp/appointment fixer.

Fwiw, I definitely preferred Lucy's innovative B2B to Emma's more traditional...almost clinical approach...but both are good at what they do.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:45:31 pm by Jock D »

Offline Massagetugga

Heads up after seeing two new massage ad’s appear on Edinburgh gumtree today. One ad Lisa, one ad Nadia. One of them is External Link/Members Only

Other External Link/Members Only

Both look a right good age (pic 3 in 1st link lying on bed)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:55:41 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Trickus

Heads up after seeing two new massage ad’s appear on Edinburgh gumtree today. One ad Lisa, one ad Nadia. One of them is External Link/Members Only

Other External Link/Members Only

Both look a right good age (pic 3 in 1st link lying on bed)

That pic looks gruesome

Offline michaelteam

I guess this one is super legit because she even has a website with her full name, but has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

I guess this one is super legit because she even has a website with her full name, but has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Looking at her images it says personal training too so I'd be surprised if she was offering anything more. I knew a few trainers that do massage too and wouldn't do anything extra.

You never know though!

Offline auldgreytoun

I guess this one is super legit because she even has a website with her full name, but has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

It did cross my mind too, totally legit I would guess.

Offline Inthehouse1

Heads up after seeing two new massage ad’s appear on Edinburgh gumtree today. One ad Lisa, one ad Nadia. One of them is External Link/Members Only

Other External Link/Members Only

Both look a right good age (pic 3 in 1st link lying on bed)

There's 2 gumtree adverts of them too. I text Nadia's ad and booked but the SP I saw said her name was Lisa. Absolutely awful. I've done a review, link below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=311768.0

Offline Massagetugga

There's 2 gumtree adverts of them too

That’s what I said. That’s where I saw the ad’s before cross checking VS and AW. Too bad you didn’t see my heads up

Offline Inthehouse1

That’s what I said. That’s where I saw the ad’s before cross checking VS and AW. Too bad you didn’t see my heads up

 :thumbsup:

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

I’ve put a review of the above on the reviews page.

Offline michaelteam

Hey,

I noticed a new ad of a girl that seems to be working with Zita.

External Link/Members Only

There's a picture of her and I don't think she looks bad. Has anybody seen her before?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whistle

Hi

I sent a text to the number in that ad when it first appeared a few week ago but didn’t get a reply.

On first glance at the picture I thought it might have been Karina who is now based in Inverkeithing but I’m pretty sure it’s not her.

Can you give any information on Zita? Don’t think I recognise the name from anywhere.

Offline andymars19

Can you give any information on Zita? Don’t think I recognise the name from anywhere.

External Link/Members Only

Had appointments with her a few years back.   Genuine massage, nothing on offer although she does suggest you get naked.   Good massage but that's all I looked for at the time of booking

Offline whistle