Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227735 times)

Offline windowlicker

I saw Nina quite a few times and she delivered every time. Leedy was the same as she always wanted the extra cash to buy stuff.

Mai gave a happy ending on one visit and later said it was something she does not offer. She denied that she had given it to me on a prior visit so a bit odd as was certainly her.

Nat was the worst culprit. Teased a lot then offered to stroke for more money. In my mind that would lead to a finish. She literally stroked it a few times and wanted more money.

Kept on having to cross the road to the Chinese place to finish the job.

I do like the massages though as they are well trained compared to some. I wondered whether now Mai and Nina have their own business what their offerings would be. They no longer have a boss so can do as they wish but are maybe more responsible for their actions now and don't want to risk being closed down.

Offline auldgreytoun

I went to NinaMai in Meadowbank.

Had seen both of them when they worked for White Orchid. They have set up on their own and thought more might be on offer. I always had success along the road with Nina but not so with Mai.

Place was quiet when I went and I was met by Mai. Standard of massage was very good. It was teasing but ultimately did not deliver. She had me rock hard 3 times and there were some nudges that gave me some hope of a finish. It never happened though. No towel was used at any stage. While on my back she ran both hands up the inside of my thigh which had the desired effect but she just worked round it.

Paid £50 for the hour. Great massage but frustrated at end.

Read my previous report regarding Meadowbank.

Offline Massagetugga

Mai/Maya was the owner/boss at White Orchid. Looking her age now but I’d still let her strum one out.

Offline whistle

Has anyone been to White Orchid lately? I went just before lockdown and they had a couple of Eastern European girls working. I can’t remember the name of the one I got but she wasn’t particularly good looking and the massage was fairly legit. The only thing that I thought was strange was that she stood really close to the table which allowed me to stroke her thigh. She didn’t move away and I ended up with my hand around her thigh, pretty high up. Despite this there was nothing sensual about the massage at all.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:12:12 pm by whistle »

Offline Massagetugga

I noticed a few months ago they’ve changed the front area in White Orchid that was a room into the front/reception area. Must have lost one of the two main massage rooms so not sure why they did this. I’ve not been. I started giving up on the place when as you say there was two euros and no Thai’s. One was a heavyweight Polish girl and the other Romanian. The Rom was tidy but no hint of extras and not a very good massage.

Noticed last week on Thursday the doors were closed. A couple of weeks ago there was a sign in the window saying (I think) 20% off.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Noticed last week on Thursday the doors were closed. A couple of weeks ago there was a sign in the window saying (I think) 20% off.

So I was counting on my fingers...

If she’s wearing shoes, stockings, knickers, skirt and bra, would 20% get the skirt or the bra off? But if we count shoes as 2 and stockings as two then knickers might be the fifth...

In which case I might need another hand.  :D

Offline Marcus0101

Anyone tried this one that is on Craigslist at the minute? I'm tempted to give her a try but just curious if anyone else has seen her and know if she is decent.

External Link/Members Only

I'm a professional massage therapist and I'm offering you my massage service with hot oils. You can expect a full body relaxing massage.
Profesional massage on the table
Relaxing music and lights
Hot naturals oils - no babyoil!!
Hot Stones massage !!!!
Dont wait any more!!! You will not regret!! 100% my real pictures!!!
Shower and fresh towels !! Thank You ! Contact: 07843816346

Offline whistle

Checked the phone number and it’s Tamara down at Great Junction St. £100 and nothing special.

Offline Marcus0101

Checked the phone number and it’s Tamara down at Great Junction St. £100 and nothing special.

I put the number into Google and here and nothing came up? I sent a text and she said she is from Slovakia, £60 half an hour with happy ending and touching allowed. I might leave it if it is Tamara cheers.

She also said she is small with blonde hair and a nice ass which doesn't fit the description for Tamara. I might bite the bullet and give her a try and if it is Tamara make an excuse and leave.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 01:14:24 pm by Marcus0101 »

Offline whistle

I might be wrong but it’s the same number as this ad on gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Which gives Tamara’s name and postcode. Is it possible she might have someone else working with her?

Offline Marcus0101

I might be wrong but it’s the same number as this ad on gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Which gives Tamara’s name and postcode. Is it possible she might have someone else working with her?

Good spot, yeah it could be that she has someone else working with her now. If Tamara isn't the best i imagine that may well transfer over to this girl Elsa as well. I think i'll just leave it. Cheers for finding that  :thumbsup:

Offline michaelteam

Good spot, yeah it could be that she has someone else working with her now. If Tamara isn't the best i imagine that may well transfer over to this girl Elsa as well. I think i'll just leave it. Cheers for finding that  :thumbsup:

It's not Tamara's address. At least not her old address on External Link/Members Only

She used to post 2 ads with 2 different names in the past, so it might be her. I remember sending her a message to her second number asking if she was Tamara, and she answered with a 'yes'. You could try doing that.

This one is Tamara indeed: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:05:12 pm by michaelteam »

Offline michaelteam

It's not Tamara's address. At least not her old address on External Link/Members Only

She used to post 2 ads with 2 different names in the past, so it might be her. I remember sending her a message to her second number asking if she was Tamara, and she answered with a 'yes'. You could try doing that.

This one is Tamara indeed: External Link/Members Only

By the way, she's also on VivaStreet with pics. That might be her:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Marcus0101

By the way, she's also on VivaStreet with pics. That might be her:
External Link/Members Only

I text and Elsa confirmed she works with Tamara and is a friends with her. I gave it a miss, wish i didn't from looking at those pics  :dash:

Offline windowlicker

I tried to text Tamara recently for a booking. Sent her message a couples of times and did not receive a response.

Options seem to be low at present.

Popped back into Dalry Road and was extremely uninspiring experience. Will not be rushing back.

Offline whistle

Ok. Gave Elsa a try earlier; I’d give it miss.
No real massage ability, just covers you in baby oil and moves it about. Spent ages on my back and calves then just before the turn , about ten seconds on my bum and thighs. On turn over it was straight to the hand job. Oh, oral with is available for £20 extra. With absolutely no build up I knew it was going to be rubbish and indeed it was. Back on the street in just under 30 mins and that was with a shower before and after. The one after was a must as I was swimming in baby oil.
She’s a nice enough girl, pretty big but she chats incessantly throughout. The pics on Vivastreet are indeed of her but they are incredibly flattering and taken a good few sizes ago, either that or the angles they are taken from hide her actual size.  Only here for a week so she doesn’t really need to bother. Just get some mugs through the door, take their cash then bugger off again.


« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:05:38 pm by whistle »

Offline michaelteam

Ok. Gave Elsa a try earlier; I’d give it miss.
No real massage ability, just covers you in baby oil and moves it about. Spent ages on my back and calves then just before the turn , about ten seconds on my bum and thighs. On turn over it was straight to the hand job. Oh, oral with is available for £20 extra. With absolutely no build up I knew it was going to be rubbish and indeed it was. Back on the street in just under 30 mins and that was with a shower before and after. The one after was a must as I was swimming in baby oil.
She’s a nice enough girl, pretty big but she chats incessantly throughout. The pics on Vivastreet are indeed of her but they are incredibly flattering and taken a good few sizes ago, either that or the angles they are taken from hide her actual size.  Only here for a week so she doesn’t really need to bother. Just get some mugs through the door, take their cash then bugger off again.

I saw her as well, and I had a very similar experience. I guess it's her in the pics, I just 'guess'... Now she's size 16 and much older. No way she's 25. I'd say mid-late 30's. She's got very big tits that are proportionate to her size, and gave me a B2B massage with them. That was not bad. Her HJ technique is pretty good as well but I'd also give her a miss. Not attractive at all and her constant chatting is a bit annoying. Too many questions and she won't stop... Even personal things.

Offline michaelteam

Any thoughts about these 2?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was thinking of giving MoreJulia a go but I couldn't find any reviews or anything under their phone numbers. They both seem to be Polish but Sarah looks a bit Asian in her pics. Also, AdultSeek is not the most reliable site, so I was wondering if anybody here recognised them.

Offline michaelteam

Any thoughts about these 2?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was thinking of giving MoreJulia a go but I couldn't find any reviews or anything under their phone numbers. They both seem to be Polish but Sarah looks a bit Asian in her pics. Also, AdultSeek is not the most reliable site, so I was wondering if anybody here recognised them.

Both are posting on VS now.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sarah's got a video as well, so I don't think she's asian anymore although both of their nationalities are 'Caucasian' and not Polish... Julia looks Polish though and the 'edynburg' on Sarah's ad is the Polish version of Edinburgh, so that might be true. I don't know why but Sarah looks familiar...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:27:19 pm by michaelteam »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger


I noticed that Sarah's photos have 'Sara' on them.

This ad is 'Sara'. Claims to be Mexican.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ComeAgain

Good shout, but Sarah has tats on her right arm...Sara doesn't. Of course, the photos could have been taken years apart.

Offline michaelteam

Yes, they're definitely different Sara(h)s. I ended up seeing Julia and she was very good. She confirmed she works with Sarah and they're both Polish. I'll review her later but she's a professional masseuse. Age-wise, Julia was a bit older than 30, but she was a very hot body. I'd say +35.

Offline Pedrofife

External Link/Members Only
Bait and switch, she appears to have various ads on the go, had the horn and after Trying a few go to’s
I ended up phoning Elsa,
her photo looks the same as others on gumtree and adult work, the woman looks stunning, I agreed to pay £100 ph with oral finish, a lot more than I’d normally pay but hey ho,
When I turned up , first , it wasn’t the stunning woman in the photos, but a short stocky, although pretty early twenties woman, should have walked I hear you say? Decided to stay and it turned out to be a pretty good massage with some of the best btb I’ve had , pushing her large tits into my bum crack, very little teasing on the initial massage, even ended up with an unplanned cim, not sure if she was too happy with that🤔, but after the b&s I thought feck it 😆

Offline Inthehouse1

Hi guys, virgin member here so go gentle. Fan of massage, would say it's what I choose 90% of the time. Have a decent knowledge of Edinburgh going back few years now.

Bit irrelevant now she's gone but wouldn't have returned to see Elsa anyway. Not a whole lot of 'sensualness' going on. Appeared to me like Tamara had gone away for a few weeks (taking her table with her) and allowed her friend to use her apartment in her absence.

And yes the Sara and Sarah's are different. Sarah (with the tattoos) was staying in the Old Town, saying she was only in Edinburgh for a week. Polish, good body but crap massage...not an unpleasant attitude but hardly enthusiastic either. £100 / hour was farcical for service provided.

Sara is South American and was down in Leith. Nice, friendly girl offering pretty decent sensual massage performed in her knickers. The table was pretty narrow though which always detracts from the whole experience for me as never entirely comfortable. And shower head wasn't working so had to have a bath haha which is a first for me.

One for the nostalgia lovers if it's allowed.....whatever happened to Dominika, who was out Ikea way? Going back few years now admittedly but I've never seen any mention of her on here. She's still probably my favourite Edinburgh sensual masseuse going back to when I started in 2015. Saw her countless times but then her phone went to voicemail in summer of 2018, alas.

Offline whistle

Hi and welcome.

Sadly Dominika passed away after contracting sepsis.

Offline jamesausten

Noticed this one is back in Edinburgh.

External Link/Members Only

Relaxing Ann. Met her years ago and was worth a 30 min visit. Wouldnt go for any longer tho. Average massage, good he and was happy to allow touching above clothing.

Thanks to UKP for opening up membership; just wish there were possibilities to report on! I visited Ann in Edinburgh in June or July. She is in an apartment off Dalry Rd, Edinburgh. I parked up the hill and spotted her sitting in the first-floor window watching for me as I walked down the hill. The inside of block is a little grotty but the flat itself was fine and the room warm; she gave me a mask to wear after the shower. One hour for £70 inclusive of HR; about 45 mins massage with occasional small talk, followed by turn over. My one abiding memory is her talking about her grandchild in China! A pleasant massage and ending, but not earth shattering.

Offline auldgreytoun

Hi all, I see Elizabeth (Hungarian) who was based near crew toll in Edinburgh has disappeared completely off AW, previously she had her “work was suspended indefinitely “ Looks like she had more than likely returned to Hungary until this shit state of affairs is over. Anyone confirm this ?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:31:08 pm by auldgreytoun »

Offline jj-mac

Hi all, I see Elizabeth (Hungarian) who was based near crew toll in Edinburgh has disappeared completely off AW, previously she had her “work was suspended indefinitely “ Looks like she had more than likely returned to Hungary until this shit state of affairs is over. Anyone confirm this ?

She is still on my hot list but doesn't show on a search. Last logged in 16/10/20. Her sister has not been online for the same period too. Guessing they are both back home.

Offline Inthehouse1

Annoyingly I've forgotten the names, but I saw 3 different girls at that address. Was Susan one? Blonde, 45ish, short, size 12-14? And Elizabeth was the brunette, fitter body one but similar age? They both used a mix of oil and hot cream which wasn't unpleasant.

And then I saw a third one on my last visit there - in the living room this time. She also had an AW profile which was something like 'Snake Tantra' or so. Cant remember her name at all but she was the best.

With the different phones I got the impression they worked separately but came over as a group and helped each other when the other was busy etc.

Haven't seen any of them at other addresses in Edinburgh so I would say with some confidence they're either not working or returned home.

Offline jj-mac

Annoyingly I've forgotten the names, but I saw 3 different girls at that address. Was Susan one? Blonde, 45ish, short, size 12-14? And Elizabeth was the brunette, fitter body one but similar age? They both used a mix of oil and hot cream which wasn't unpleasant.

And then I saw a third one on my last visit there - in the living room this time. She also had an AW profile which was something like 'Snake Tantra' or so. Cant remember her name at all but she was the best.

With the different phones I got the impression they worked separately but came over as a group and helped each other when the other was busy etc.

Haven't seen any of them at other addresses in Edinburgh so I would say with some confidence they're either not working or returned home.

Elizabeth and Susanna. Both were blonde. Elizabeth was the younger I think maybe early 40s. Her sister mid to late 40s. They also offered a 4 hand massage but never got round to trying that due to the 1st lockdown.

Offline Inthehouse1

Elizabeth and Susanna. Both were blonde. Elizabeth was the younger I think maybe early 40s. Her sister mid to late 40s. They also offered a 4 hand massage but never got round to trying that due to the 1st lockdown.

Ah I see thanks. I only saw each girl once there so didnt know the place well. Got a bloody parking ticket one of the times in that car park!

Offline TomPI

Hi all, I see Elizabeth (Hungarian) who was based near crew toll in Edinburgh has disappeared completely off AW, previously she had her “work was suspended indefinitely “ Looks like she had more than likely returned to Hungary until this shit state of affairs is over. Anyone confirm this ?

That’s a shame , like others on here I had her on my hot list for the next time I was over the border . Fingers crossed they return once all this is over

Offline Forthports

Elizabeth had an enormous and natural rack that she allowed me to have my way with on my last visit. I’d hate to think I wouldn’t get that experience again, so hopefully they’ll be back later in the year.

Offline Massagetugga

Elizabeth had an enormous and natural rack that she allowed me to have my way with on my last visit. I’d hate to think I wouldn’t get that experience again, so hopefully they’ll be back later in the year.

I never managed to sort a booking. She was too fussy for advanced bookings for my liking. At whatever it was £80 for an hour they can damn well do short notice.

Offline Marvlus69

The other sister was called Agnes.. used to be in Dundee a lot. I saw her and Elizabeth... unfortunately not together.. one can dream. Lol

Offline auldgreytoun

Elizabeth had an enormous and natural rack that she allowed me to have my way with on my last visit. I’d hate to think I wouldn’t get that experience again, so hopefully they’ll be back later in the year.
I take it you asked nicely and she literally got them out for you to play with ? all that time of being a regular I just assumed it was no go ... 🤷‍♂️

Offline Papertrail2019

With further restrictions introduced in Scotland, I'm guessing the Thai Massage shops aren't going to be open for a while. Was searching through Adultwork and VivaStreet but it is slim pickings. From the reviews on this thread and other posts these seem to be the only ones in Edinburgh so far:-

Tamara (External Link/Members Only): Not someone I'm too keen on seeing again unless I really have to. Seen her a couple of years ago and not been back since. Not the woman in the pictures. From what I can remember she wasn't the best looking, around size 12-14, 5ft 6 Polish girl with broad shoulders. Her massage wasn't actually too bad but remember it being a little bit rough. Hand relief and blowjob weren't that great as she wanting me to cum quick hence why I never went back. Nice woman to chat to though. General consensus from the members here aren't fans of her either and whoever is working from her flat now too.

Polina Massage (External Link/Members Only): Again not someone I'm too keen on seeing again but higher on the list than Tamara. Seen her a couple of years ago but deal breaker for me was no massage table so the massage itself wasn't great. Decent blowjob and handjob plus allows fingering.

PLEASURE X TANTRIC (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but seems a bit too old for my liking plus her profile pictures indicates her massage is on a bed on the floor.

Katie masseuse (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her too and her pictures aren't very appealing for me. Plus you're not allowed to see her reviews on Adultwork is a massive red flag for me.

Anne Lee (External Link/Members Only): Usually my plan B regualar but again the massage is average because it is on a bed but she is absolutely stunning and her sexual services are decent. However not seen her for a while and from reading on some of the recent reviews, her customer service has gone downhill.

manuela.massage (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but definitely one I'm hoping to see next if she can arrange a massage table as you have to request that before. Her body seems nice and has decent reviews albeit one negative.

HOT OIL MASSAGE LISA (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but after reviewing some of her previous reviews has put me off.

MASSEUSE_J (External Link/Members Only): Seen her when she was offering full services and her massage was not great then. Very good looking and curvy but don't expect her to have a massage table. Will only see her if she's offering full services again.

Massage by Charlie (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but after the reviews, don't think shes a genuine masseuse and only offers a massage on a bed. However would like to see her once she's offering full services.

NEW RELAXING OIL (External Link/Members Only): Again never seen her however one I'm hoping to see soon but might be doubtful as shes not been active on Adultwork for a couple of weeks.

Please let me know if there are any others that are offering decent massage services on a proper table with a happy ending in Edinburgh & surrounding areas  :)

Offline Forthports

I take it you asked nicely and she literally got them out for you to play with ? all that time of being a regular I just assumed it was no go ... 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I asked politely and was pleasantly surprised. So I visited again promptly and she was topless from early on. I got the impression it wasn’t a regular thing although she wasn’t wearing a bra so who knows.

Offline jj-mac

Yes, I asked politely and was pleasantly surprised. So I visited again promptly and she was topless from early on. I got the impression it wasn’t a regular thing although she wasn’t wearing a bra so who knows.

I'm actually jealous mate  :D

Hopefully she returns once things get back to normal. Lovely girl and a damn good massage too.


Offline Newman

She is still on my hot list but doesn't show on a search. Last logged in 16/10/20. Her sister has not been online for the same period too. Guessing they are both back home.
Elizabeth definitely back in Hungary. Pity as
I thought she was fantastic. She has no plans to return as far as
I’m aware.

Offline tiny

Got them out for me every visit no problem. told me she was getting married & moving up north. definitely retired unfortunately.

Offline jj-mac

Elizabeth definitely back in Hungary. Pity as
I thought she was fantastic. She has no plans to return as far as
I’m aware.
She's logged into her aw profile this week.

Offline Newman

She's logged into her aw profile this week.
Interesting news. Be great if she was back in action at some point. My info that she was back in Hungary came from a 3rd party. Be great if she became available again as she was far and away my go to person.

Offline auldgreytoun

She's logged into her aw profile this week.
How can you tell if she logged in if the profile is down ?

Offline jj-mac

How can you tell if she logged in if the profile is down ?

External Link/Members Only
I still have her on my hot list but her profile doesn't show when searching.

Offline Newman

External Link/Members Only
I still have her on my hot list but her profile doesn't show when searching.
Profile now states she will be working again from March. In a new place EH14 (previously EH4). Excellent news  :D

Offline TomPI

Profile now states she will be working again from March. In a new place EH14 (previously EH4). Excellent news  :D

Now saying that genital shaving will be available !!  That interesting 🤔
I think a trip to EH14 will certainly be in order , however I reckon given current situation I doubt I will get there before April at the earliest .

Offline Massagetugga

Now saying that genital shaving will be available !!  That interesting 🤔
I think a trip to EH14 will certainly be in order , however I reckon given current situation I doubt I will get there before April at the earliest .

You’d think a bit closer to the centre would be better. EH14 Balerno/Currie

Offline jambo1874

You’d think a bit closer to the centre would be better. EH14 Balerno/Currie

Sure kingsnowe / longstone is EH14 too. Id wager she’ll be at the flats in Kingsnowe near the station as opposed to a house in Currie/Balerno given the prices there

Offline auldgreytoun

Profile now states she will be working again from March. In a new place EH14 (previously EH4). Excellent news  :D
Great news indeed, but I would say that’s bound to be in doubt now with the new quarentine regulations in place.