Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 471011 times)

Online last_days_of_logan

Can confirm b&s, typical girl with bbl. I stayed because she was okay and I didn’t really have a plan B. Trekked.

this might be asking too much of you, but do you know what the arse is like? as in can you please describe it using the booty panel categories of A-E

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

I saw this one not too long ago in Sutton, body is nice proper fat arse, has a bit of a gut, shit was on my mind so didn't get to full mast and she wasn't enthusiastic at all, no sexy lingerie just had normal clothes on took them off. Cool girl but wasn't eager to please.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97246.msg4057483#msg4057483
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 02:25:40 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline youngboy_blue

this might be asking too much of you, but do you know what the arse is like? as in can you please describe it using the booty panel categories of A-E

I would say between B and C. For the service, she didn’t play no music. It was just silent. I was high so I let it slide but definitely won’t return. When I entered, another person left and she was behind them so conveyer belt
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 01:58:18 pm by youngboy_blue »

Online LLPunting

I would say between B and C. For the service, she didn’t play no music. It was just silent. I was high so I let it slide but definitely won’t return. When I entered, another person left and she was behind them so conveyer belt

Will you be reviewing any of the girls you've seen in the last 12 months?  Particularly any who haven't had much commentary before, joining has it's obligations as well as all the perks.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Any reason you aren’t reviewing anyone as yet?

Offline Jeffers77

I remember this girl was on my HL for a while - seems to have reappeared: External Link/Members Only

I remember this girl was on my HL for a while - seems to have reappeared: External Link/Members Only

Yeees

good post. she used to be in turnpike lane

Offline Saltnpepper

Ohhhhh man i remember her

Offline Saltnpepper

Maybe not big enough? External Link/Members Only

Nice, I'd put her in the BBW thread. She may get a visit from me at some point

Offline Jeffers77

Nice, I'd put her in the BBW thread. She may get a visit from me at some point

okey dokey, done.

Incidentally, tried to see Manuela - she sadly moved on.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 01:43:43 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Saltnpepper

okey dokey, done.

Oh man, yeah they literally do 7 days and move more time unless money is good, she will probably be on the circuit somewhere in London or be back at some point soon

Offline Saltnpepper

Anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only

No but have seen this ad, looks promising. I hate it when they don't show their face

Offline Saltnpepper

okey dokey, done.

She back in Sutton

Staines is kind of London

for those profiles i absolutely agree. Even if we have to extend the boundaries a little :D

Online Gentlelovemaking

WTF is with these prices

Prices are very high, she says she’s returned. Any idea where her old profile is?

Offline Jeffers77

Prices are very high, she says she’s returned. Any idea where her old profile is?

This is probably why her prices are so high... External Link/Members Only (unless someone took her photos but her IG does say GB).

Online Gentlelovemaking

This is probably why her prices are so high... External Link/Members Only (unless someone took her photos but her IG does say GB).

Content creator premium added. Decent looking but I wouldn’t personally at those rates.

Listen I want likes from all you fuckers i just spared some emotional torment you wouldn't otherwise have been able to wash away after you would have gone to poundtown of their ass  :D

i cant believe we haven't got that profile linked to their original

need to find it

Online Gentlelovemaking

Listen I want likes from all you fuckers i just spared some emotional torment you wouldn't otherwise have been able to wash away after you would have gone to poundtown of their ass  :D

i cant believe we haven't got that profile linked to their original

need to find it

You’ve saved someone, only a few can come back from punting a TS who concealed their gender at birth

You’ve saved someone, only a few can come back from punting a TS who concealed their gender at birth

I actually wouldnt care personally GLM. If i didnt already know they were a TS and i did my thing with them....i wouldnt care if i found out after that they used to be Gender male

But i think its important to let people know who they could be dealing with...but after that if you like the construction then who really cares...go for it

here you go

Looks like UKP was prompt and spot on with the warning and information

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg4081018#msg4081018

Online Gentlelovemaking

I actually wouldnt care personally GLM. If i didnt already know they were a TS and i did my thing with them....i wouldnt care if i found out after that they used to be Gender male

But i think its important to let people know who they could be dealing with...but after that if you like the construction then who really cares...go for it

I agree I’d take the L if it happened.

Question is if there’s a dick pick floating around it can give someone PTSD. I remember one punter who disappeared after that happened. It was an expensive punt as well.

Just a quick one...the body on this one is all about angles. In reality it isn't quite as advertised. However if all you want is a BBW irrespective of shape, measurements and size then I would say she is right up your street physically (I haven't punted her before. Just seen her around the southwark area)

Face is as advertised, i found her next-door-neighbour type pretty

She is also tall for a woman...5'10 minimum..possibly 6'1 plus
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 08:57:33 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Blackandmild

AYO! Pause

AYO! Pause

:D

calm, i wouldn't KEEP going back but I wouldn't care i was duped either.

See what i mean? That kind of stuff doesn't affect me
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 04:36:35 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Blackandmild

Nah nah nah… If I clock its a breh, Im walking away with my dignity and masculinity intact.

Thats some fruity business mi no like  :thumbsdown:

Nah nah nah… If I clock its a breh, Im walking away with my dignity and masculinity intact.

Thats some fruity business mi no like  :thumbsdown:

Yeh of course, if you know its a man beforehand and you dont like them ...dont go.
But what you gonna do if you fuck it and THEN you find out its a guy? Like say if you came to review here and someone is like "yo that was a man"

Will it mess with your mind?

Offline Blackandmild

Offline Dinekid7

.... doth protest too much, methinks

Offline Jeffers77

I'd find it quite funny, if you enjoyed yourself you enjoyed yourself.

Online sparkus

Another Latina geeky chick at Canning Town Corner House ths week. Body is just OK (but natural), head game is superb.

Quite enjoy these lazy vanilla punts with WGs who don't look like WGs...

Offline Jeffers77

This girl was posted on here a while back I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Nice girl but lots of photoshop and not a good experience.