Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Azaylia Snow - South Quay  (Read 1117 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6192672) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763838) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: last quarter 2022

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £80 for 30 mins

Comms: Straight forward text then was given door number on arrival,

Appearance: Same as the Pics Slim Thick Hungarian with Big tits

Services: OWO Side Doggy Mish CG Doggy

So  Azaylia or Amira whatever Alias she is using now is a bit like Marmite you either love her or you hate her that seems to be the vibe looking back at Past reviews, either way I took the plunge and came a way happy. Apartment within the canary wharf peninsula it was a few stops on the DLR nice and clean modern flat which she kept tidy. She greeted me at the main door and I found her attractive so we built a small rapport in the lift on the way up, I just wanted to get her tits out lol. Services were provided in various positions she was quite flexible and could hold a pounding and was enthusiastic, OWO was good and we finished off with CIM, I cant recall what she did with it though lol. She is a materialistic girl loves money and loves designer clothes. I don’t think she is operating out of Canary Wharf anymore though her accounts seems to be down

Would I recommend: Yeah but Id say she is a bit pricey but I suppose look at the footfall area

Would I go back: yes

Any questions do ask.