Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 1120442 times)

Offline ratedj

Apologies guys if I muddled up things by posting an AD - Arabian Leyla is an entrant on the + size thread hence me sharing that information.

In addition don't use pimping and strong words to silence other punters, utilise the thread well & enjoy spending your money as a result of having the right information to make your decision :timeout:

Having said that I'm enjoying the conspiracy theory   :sarcastic:

We all make mistakes, and personally you've never come across as a pimp to me!

Offline Sirmixalott

Yeah agreed.

To be fair, I don't know all the "rules" on here either.

But I do know, it's good practice to review and contribute, and GP has done that quite a bit lately.

Honest mistake, easily made.


Offline Dinekid7

I fuck the chick above twice, very good oral, wonderful fat BBw big wobbly bum to smash.......

External Link/Members Only

Dunno if this chick belongs her, but there some weird sex appeal she has to me that makes me wanna fuck the bells off her, think it's the hair and tits lool, just wanna throw her in here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

I fuck the chick above twice, very good oral, wonderful fat BBw big wobbly bum to smash.......

External Link/Members Only

Dunno if this chick belongs her, but there some weird sex appeal she has to me that makes me wanna fuck the bells off her, think it's the hair and tits lool, just wanna throw her in here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

hmm i recognise her...she has had other profiles i think

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
hmm i recognise her...she has had other profiles i think


Iirc negatively reviewed, she a re-profile

Offline Dinekid7


Iirc negatively reviewed, she a re-profile

Who reviewed her, I wanna read it???

Offline last_days_of_logan

Who reviewed her, I wanna read it???

angelina or angelica diamond i believe was the name she went by

used to be in harlesden / wood green recently

Offline Dinekid7

Hmmmm, either ita a different girl, the photo is heavy photoshopped, or she just put on weight  but I'm not convinced yet..... Only one way to find out I guess

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:37:55 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Hmmmm, either ita a different girl, the photo is heavy photoshopped, or she just put on weight  but I have my not convinced yet..... Only one way to find out I guess

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

pics are of the same girl

her lip stick make her mouth to be huge, they are not that big

Offline PapaSmurf

AmayaRose
External Link/Members Only

Edit: Just saw her starting rate. £300!?!?  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 05:27:31 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline Global_Punter

AmayaRose
External Link/Members Only

Edit: Just saw her starting rate. £300!?!?  :scare:

26 inch Waist

43 inch Hips


I reckon she should have made the Bubble Butt thread not ++ Plus Size thread ( up for debate )

In addition it Outcalls only, so the rate is justified to a certain degree, she seems like more of a party girl as opposed to a sausage factory, this type tend not to be available at a moments notice ie evident by her last logon which was 25/02/2019

Offline last_days_of_logan

26 inch Waist

43 inch Hips


I reckon she should have made the Bubble Butt thread not ++ Plus Size thread ( up for debate )

In addition it Outcalls only, so the rate is justified to a certain degree, she seems like more of a party girl as opposed to a sausage factory, this type tend not to be available at a moments notice ie evident by her last logon which was 25/02/2019

the plus size allows all sizes...the original bubble butt one doesnt and recently expanded its size limit a bit

so she can fit in here no problem as well as the original

Offline Global_Punter

the plus size allows all sizes...the original bubble butt one doesnt and recently expanded its size limit a bit

so she can fit in here no problem as well as the original

 :thumbsup: Thanks for clarifying my learned friend.. 




Offline Asiansensation888

Sorry haven't been posting boys. Been occupied, no punting  lately, but it's always my guilty pleasure to scour through once in a while to see any potentials. Here's one for the road!

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Sorry haven't been posting boys. Been occupied, no punting  lately, but it's always my guilty pleasure to scour through once in a while to see any potentials. Here's one for the road!

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She’s been on here already and reviewed a good few times. She cant take a dick, so  to me its a waste

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204368.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 09:30:48 am by Stealthmode »

Offline Asiansensation888

She’s been on here already and reviewed a good few times. She cant take a dick, so  to me its a waste

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204368.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I did see this Persia name floating around, didn't recognise the new name change and a few blurred face pics.
Its a damn shame nonetheless :dash:

Offline last_days_of_logan

I did see this Persia name floating around, didn't recognise the new name change and a few blurred face pics.
Its a damn shame nonetheless :dash:

Personally i would give her a go.... Stealthmode is next level long (size wise) potentially so might not be a fair guage for most to determine if they should go or not....i am certain i have seen her before but with me she did pretty well...have always said that i am not that long but girth wise i can vouch that she can take a thick one..IF its the same person i saw at wood green that is

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Personally i would give her a go.... Stealthmode is next level long (size wise) potentially so might not be a fair guage for most to determine if they should go or not....i am certain i have seen her before but with me she did pretty well...have always said that i am not that long but girth wise i can vouch that she can take a thick one..IF its the same person i saw at wood green that is

Actually Im more girth than lengthy, but she struggled. Maybe cos I don't do RO or fingering etc.

But I like her persona and attitude so rated her a neutral. Maybe I Should try again

And she was based out of Woodgreen for a bit, so it highly likely it was her you met.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 06:36:28 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Blackbeard

I don’t known if she has been posted here in this thread but she looks perfect!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:29:10 pm by Blackbeard »

Offline last_days_of_logan

I don’t known if she has been posted here in this thread but she looks perfect!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Low post count, you only focus on south american threads, no reviews for anyone to verify if you are legit and then you hype up an ugly one with a loose body from a Bait and switch profile

all the above = TOUT-ing behaviour

please until you contribute significantly more and we can verify you as legit via the ladies you have seen ... try not to over praise and over hype anyone

Offline Blackbeard


Offline Asiansensation888

Personally i would give her a go.... Stealthmode is next level long (size wise) potentially so might not be a fair guage for most to determine if they should go or not....i am certain i have seen her before but with me she did pretty well...have always said that i am not that long but girth wise i can vouch that she can take a thick one..IF its the same person i saw at wood green that is

Point noted, I reckon size wise would be fine on my end. It's just the matter of if £100 for 30 is justifiable  :unknown: Waiting for that ONE big ol butt to come along to be worth risking It all  :lol:

Offline Asiansensation888

Low post count, you only focus on south american threads, no reviews for anyone to verify if you are legit and then you hype up an ugly one with a loose body from a Bait and switch profile

all the above = TOUT-ing behaviour

please until you contribute significantly more and we can verify you as legit via the ladies you have seen ... try not to over praise and over hype anyone

He's probably talking about this one here:

Cross reference from AW. External Link/Members Only

I recall seeing a review on her photos being shopped a bit, bit more on the pudgey side. Correct if I'm wrong?

Offline last_days_of_logan

this one has a big thicker body ass...she is a fatty but with a bit of shape, at least thats what i could see through her clothing. i didnt stay mind...i walked as i was looking for someone else. the pics i showed shows what i would imagine her looking like in doggy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline last_days_of_logan

nice work stealth

you've just been head hunted for deputy, Dinekid7 lost his spot

zidhodhi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Offline Dinekid7

nice work stealth

you've just been head hunted for deputy, Dinekid7 lost his spot

No disrespect, but there's is nothing special about the info he just shared, I actually thought that was common knowledge that every one knew that was bree westbrook pictures I have followed her on my social for years

Offline last_days_of_logan

No disrespect, but there's is nothing special about the info he just shared, I actually thought that was common knowledge that every one knew that was bree westbrook pictures I have followed her on my social for years

i am sure none taken

but hommie...you is still benched baby

Offline Dinekid7

i am sure none taken

but hommie...you is still benched baby

I will come back stronger, fitter and with even more info on the biggest, soffest, juiciest booties this land has to offer, and not only will you thank me...... You will respect me.

Offline Global_Punter

I will come back stronger, fitter and with even more info on the biggest, soffest, juiciest booties this land has to offer, and not only will you thank me...... You will respect me.

Haha, bring it on  :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline oversexed

Britney-may
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i think she's been mentioned before. not sure if she's real
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline doyouforgetit

Went to see External Link/Members Only
this week at Camberwell. Roxie, Jenny and Diana were in the lineup. Actually think Roxie’s photos are false because the woman in the line up had big natural breasts and a smaller bum. Chose Jenny any way because she had a twinkle in her eye. She is a BBW- bigger than the photos. She also has a very sexy energy and cute face, I found. Very good and deep OW. I went down on her and she loved it. Unusually sensual for a brothel meet. Only issue for some will be she sometimes asked me to go slower, although I am bigger than average so that might have been a factor. Oh, yes, I chose £60 for 30 minutes

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:18:12 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Went to see External Link/Members Only
this week at Camberwell. Roxie, Jenny and Diana were in the lineup. Actually think Roxie’s photos are false because the woman in the line up had big natural breasts and a smaller bum. Chose Jenny any way because she had a twinkle in her eye. She is a BBW- bigger than the photos. She also has a very sexy energy and cute face, I found. Very good and deep OW. I went down on her and she loved it. Unusually sensual for a brothel meet. Only issue for some will be she sometimes asked me to go slower, although I am bigger than average so that might have been a factor. Oh, yes, I chose £60 for 30 minutes

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:21:50 pm by Global_Punter »



Offline last_days_of_logan

nicely done..though am thinking of seeing who they are hiding behind that b & s

the profile that she is on in Vivastreet is reputable for being a latina brothel that DO NOT do B & S unless there is a high resemblance from fake profile compared to actual provider

might be a mini gem there who know

if not...walk...seeing as the other person is Kaori in that place this week

Offline Dinekid7

Went to see External Link/Members Only
this week at Camberwell. Roxie, Jenny and Diana were in the lineup. Actually think Roxie’s photos are false because the woman in the line up had big natural breasts and a smaller bum. Chose Jenny any way because she had a twinkle in her eye. She is a BBW- bigger than the photos. She also has a very sexy energy and cute face, I found. Very good and deep OW. I went down on her and she loved it. Unusually sensual for a brothel meet. Only issue for some will be she sometimes asked me to go slower, although I am bigger than average so that might have been a factor. Oh, yes, I chose £60 for 30 minutes

I was looking to see jenny myself, been looking for a BBw Latina, how good was the bum???

Offline last_days_of_logan

something about this one...looks kinda enticing. also it looks like she offers a shit load of stuff without them being extra. best to confirm i think

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline horsa


Offline last_days_of_logan

does she have a old profile?

no idea , but for some reason i get the feeling that pumps has seen this one before

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Wow blast from the past. She's been floating in and out of my HL since backpage days. Hope she can stay in London for longer than a few weeks. Would be nice if she picks up her phone too. Last I remember her comms weren't great. :/