Apologies guys if I muddled up things by posting an AD - Arabian Leyla is an entrant on the + size thread hence me sharing that information.In addition don't use pimping and strong words to silence other punters, utilise the thread well & enjoy spending your money as a result of having the right information to make your decision Having said that I'm enjoying the conspiracy theory
I fuck the chick above twice, very good oral, wonderful fat BBw big wobbly bum to smash.......External Link/Members OnlyDunno if this chick belongs her, but there some weird sex appeal she has to me that makes me wanna fuck the bells off her, think it's the hair and tits lool, just wanna throw her in here Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
hmm i recognise her...she has had other profiles i think
Iirc negatively reviewed, she a re-profile
Who reviewed her, I wanna read it???
Hmmmm, either ita a different girl, the photo is heavy photoshopped, or she just put on weight but I have my not convinced yet..... Only one way to find out I guess Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
AmayaRoseExternal Link/Members OnlyEdit: Just saw her starting rate. £300!?!?
26 inch Waist 43 inch Hips I reckon she should have made the Bubble Butt thread not ++ Plus Size thread ( up for debate )In addition it Outcalls only, so the rate is justified to a certain degree, she seems like more of a party girl as opposed to a sausage factory, this type tend not to be available at a moments notice ie evident by her last logon which was 25/02/2019
the plus size allows all sizes...the original bubble butt one doesnt and recently expanded its size limit a bitso she can fit in here no problem as well as the original
kandixxx1212Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sorry haven't been posting boys. Been occupied, no punting lately, but it's always my guilty pleasure to scour through once in a while to see any potentials. Here's one for the road!External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
She’s been on here already and reviewed a good few times. She cant take a dick, so to me its a wastehttps://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204368.0External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I did see this Persia name floating around, didn't recognise the new name change and a few blurred face pics.Its a damn shame nonetheless
Personally i would give her a go.... Stealthmode is next level long (size wise) potentially so might not be a fair guage for most to determine if they should go or not....i am certain i have seen her before but with me she did pretty well...have always said that i am not that long but girth wise i can vouch that she can take a thick one..IF its the same person i saw at wood green that is
I don’t known if she has been posted here in this thread but she looks perfect!!External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Low post count, you only focus on south american threads, no reviews for anyone to verify if you are legit and then you hype up an ugly one with a loose body from a Bait and switch profileall the above = TOUT-ing behaviourplease until you contribute significantly more and we can verify you as legit via the ladies you have seen ... try not to over praise and over hype anyone
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
FAKE!!!External Link/Members Only
FAKE!!!External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
nice work stealthyou've just been head hunted for deputy, Dinekid7 lost his spot
No disrespect, but there's is nothing special about the info he just shared, I actually thought that was common knowledge that every one knew that was bree westbrook pictures I have followed her on my social for years
i am sure none takenbut hommie...you is still benched baby
I will come back stronger, fitter and with even more info on the biggest, soffest, juiciest booties this land has to offer, and not only will you thank me...... You will respect me.
Britney-may External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Onlyi think she's been mentioned before. not sure if she's real
Went to see External Link/Members Onlythis week at Camberwell. Roxie, Jenny and Diana were in the lineup. Actually think Roxie’s photos are false because the woman in the line up had big natural breasts and a smaller bum. Chose Jenny any way because she had a twinkle in her eye. She is a BBW- bigger than the photos. She also has a very sexy energy and cute face, I found. Very good and deep OW. I went down on her and she loved it. Unusually sensual for a brothel meet. Only issue for some will be she sometimes asked me to go slower, although I am bigger than average so that might have been a factor. Oh, yes, I chose £60 for 30 minutes
External Link/Members Onlyso who is going to do the honors and figure out if this girl is legitHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
something about this one...looks kinda enticing. also it looks like she offers a shit load of stuff without them being extra. best to confirm i thinkExternal Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
does she have a old profile?
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
From just £36 per year