Author Topic: Tori.Taylor (Newcastle) Total Timewaster  (Read 17152 times)


43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by bushman]

Online geordie35

We are each entitled to make comment and take a subjective view be it balanced or single minded. Yours is that the only view that matters is that of the punter regardless, and to this you are entitled. Thanks for your opinion, I value it.

There is also a difference between understanding and agreeing. I believe it was done for financial gain and to support a continuing income stream, I understand this but don't agree with it.

If this was any other type of 'business transaction', which is what this is, where you'd got binned off at the last minute by the service provider because they had a 'better offer', you'd be expected to be extremely pissed off. And you more than likely wouldn't go back to them again or use them again. And you'd tell others about it to warn to them as they too cold waste their valuable time on her

My opinion of TT has really gone down hill lately. I'd bet that the other established girls on the area, like Keeva, Victoria, etc. wouldn't do this and would appreciate new or prospective new business, with possibly another new regular.

If it was a regular she changed her appointment for then surely she could have arranged another time. He'd probably be on a power trip, if he knew about it, that Tori changed her plans for him. Feeling all special. Well sorry mate if that is the case, she sells her time for money, and she sounds good at it, but don't start feeling special as there's others out there who will have more money than you that she could bin you off for nr future and she won't give a shite about it.

Offline Leisa247

Because you keep posting crap.  The more you try to defend your defending of TT the more it goes on.

I would be interested to see a list of the comments made in defence of TT. It's likely to be a short response though as there are none !

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I would be interested to see a list of the comments made in defence of TT. It's likely to be a short response though as there are none !

looking at it from TTs point of view, 30 mins for £60 V an overnighter for £700, Regular (regular income stream). I doubt it took long to make that decision !!!

Unfortunately it also allows for the 'fanboys' to leap to a prossie's defence, even if that defence is subliminal.   

I still have no idea why you need to "look at it from her point of view", she's a service provider and she failed to provide a pre-arranged and agreed service, no excuse.

Offline Leisa247

I still have no idea why you need to "look at it from her point of view", she's a service provider and she failed to provide a pre-arranged and agreed service, no excuse.
If you consider this single set of 7 words as an attempt at defending your understanding of the English language is limited at best !

Offline Chrisover

In my opinion once an appointment is confirmed on either side then the meeting should take place, no exceptions.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you consider this single set of 7 words as an attempt at defending your understanding of the English language is limited at best !

I have a very good understanding of the English language, unfortunately the same cannot be said for you.   :hi:

subliminal

External Link/Members Only

Take a look at the thread and see how many posters support your "look at it from her point of view" stance, yet you continue to defend your defence of her.

Just to remind you of a previous post of mine to help you understand.

Looking at it from her point of view implies you understand why she did it and that you think it made financial sense for her therefore condoning her actions. The only consideration here should be from the punters point of view, regardless of what lame excuse she came up with.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:00:20 pm by daviemac »

Offline shaft10

If you consider this single set of 7 words as an attempt at defending your understanding of the English language is limited at best !

Its 8 words ! But that aside, the point being made is who gives a toss about seeing it from TTs point of view. This site and these forums are for punters to 'share the knowledge/experiences of service providers' so we can all make judgement on our next punts. She offers a service, the OP agreed time and fee, she failed to deliver. Its really simple, its a well deserved negative. I don't care to see it from her point of view because I'm a punter, and she's going to need all the fanboys she can get going forward because she's 'shafted' herself (no pun intended) on here now.

Mind you, with almost 1200 punts to her name she's way to many miles on the cock for most  :hi:

Offline bushman

Its 8 words ! But that aside, the point being made is who gives a toss about seeing it from TTs point of view. This site and these forums are for punters to 'share the knowledge/experiences of service providers' so we can all make judgement on our next punts. She offers a service, the OP agreed time and fee, she failed to deliver. Its really simple, its a well deserved negative. I don't care to see it from her point of view because I'm a punter, and she's going to need all the fanboys she can get going forward because she's 'shafted' herself (no pun intended) on here now.

Mind you, with almost 1200 punts to her name she's way to many miles on the cock for most  :hi:
Wonder how many actual cock miles that would be. Not everybody use AW and not every punter leave feedback.

Offline CELICA GT

Wonder how many actual cock miles that would be. Not everybody use AW and not every punter leave feedback.
She's posted a pic on UKE of her days when she worked at Amour, so some extra ones there as well  :hi:

Offline Leisa247

Its 8 words ! But that aside, the point being made is who gives a toss about seeing it from TTs point of view. This site and these forums are for punters to 'share the knowledge/experiences of service providers' so we can all make judgement on our next punts. She offers a service, the OP agreed time and fee, she failed to deliver. Its really simple, its a well deserved negative. I don't care to see it from her point of view because I'm a punter, and she's going to need all the fanboys she can get going forward because she's 'shafted' herself (no pun intended) on here now.

Mind you, with almost 1200 punts to her name she's way to many miles on the cock for most  :hi:

If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

FFS now you're arguing about how many words are in your defence of TT.  :dash: :dash:

Just stop defending the fact you defended her.   :wacko:

Offline datwabbit

FFS now you're arguing about how many words are in your defence of TT.  :dash: :dash:

Just stop defending the fact you defended her.   :wacko:

As mentioned earlier, the "x" factor gives it away. Written by a woman.

Offline shaft10

If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

This is true, and you took the bait to keep this negative at the top of the charts  :drinks:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

Prick  :dash:

Offline Tiger63

If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

She wont be very pleased with you for bumping this review back to the top.
Youll be made to sit in the corner like a naughty little lap dog

Offline Moresomes

Wonder how many actual cock miles that would be. Not everybody use AW and not every punter leave feedback.

The old, "Would make a handrail over the Alps" comes to mind.

Offline bushman


Online toon972

If you care to look at the original post it's 7 as TT's doesn't constitute a word having no vowel !

So in your working out crypt is not a word. You learn something new every day.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:42:18 pm by toon972 »

Offline Blackhawk

In her Diamonds days as Gorgeous (Gobshite?) No Tits Gabrielle before her indie-cult (cunt?) status she fucked me about by only giving me 20 minutes for a 30 minute booked appointment. When I posted a review on Punter(shite?)net she kicked off with a shite rebuttal along with the backing of the crusty old cunt who ran Diamonds and who did anything to squeeze a sheckle out of us. A two-faced cunt in my opinion - the two of em!
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bushman

In her Diamonds days as Gorgeous (Gobshite?) No Tits Gabrielle before her indie-cult (cunt?) status she fucked me about by only giving me 20 minutes for a 30 minute booked appointment. When I posted a review on Punter(shite?)net she kicked off with a shite rebuttal along with the backing of the crusty old cunt who ran Diamonds and who did anything to squeeze a sheckle out of us. A two-faced cunt in my opinion - the two of em!
You waited along time to vent your anger.But better to talk about. :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Mind you, with almost 1200 punts to her name she's way to many miles on the cock for most  :hi:

Love the idea of cock miles. Be careful out there as there are a few old bangers that have been clocked (or should that be cocked?)

Offline bushman

Love the idea of cock miles. Be careful out there as there are a few old bangers that have been clocked (or should that be cocked?)
How does it get measured. Single cock length or should every stroke to be added?
If average cock is 6" .
What would the the average strokes per round be?

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Love the idea of cock miles. Be careful out there as there are a few old bangers that have been clocked (or should that be cocked?)

Wonder if any of them offer 'CockMiles' instead of 'Airmiles'?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline bushman

Wonder if any of them offer 'CockMiles' instead of 'Airmiles'?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TT CockMiles loyalty scheme.

Offline waynekerr600


TT CockMiles loyalty scheme.

What about bonus cock points if you post a positive review immediately after a negative to counter the negative  :)

Offline Moresomes

How does it get measured. Single cock length or should every stroke to be added?
If average cock is 6" .
What would the the average strokes per round be?

Being Sunday, and having fuck all else to do, I got the calculator out, and assuming that the average number of strokes is a modest 30, the A/W feedback alone equates to almost three and a half miles of cock, which while being pretty impressive leads me to revise my previous estimate of a handrail over the Alps down to a handrail around the town moor, (and a fair part of Gosforth)   :hi:

Offline bushman

Being Sunday, and having fuck all else to do, I got the calculator out, and assuming that the average number of strokes is a modest 30, the A/W feedback alone equates to almost three and a half miles of cock, which while being pretty impressive leads me to revise my previous estimate of a handrail over the Alps down to a handrail around the town moor, (and a fair part of Gosforth)   :hi:
:lol:  :lol:

Offline bushman

I'm going to start counting strokes during my next punts.
Maybe I should rate WG's on a stroke scale.
TT = 0/Bushman strokes.

Offline Zooms

Good idea!  But what about suction?

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 250
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I'm going to start counting strokes during my next punts.
Maybe I should rate WG's on a stroke scale.
TT = 0/Bushman strokes.

There's an app for that - External Link/Members Only

xx

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline shaft10

There's an app for that - External Link/Members Only

xx

6-8 hours of 'live' usage on one charge .... that will last me .... a lifetime  :sarcastic:


Offline Zooms


Offline bushman

Based on the fact that this review spend a few days at the top of the N.E section I wonder if it had an impact on the W.G i.e. will she take heed to treat non regs better?
So the big question is, is there any mileage in doing a negative review on a popular WG like this who have a big following? Except maybe to warn the unsuspecting punter?

Offline waynekerr600

Based on the fact that this review spend a few days at the top of the N.E section I wonder if it had an impact on the W.G i.e. will she take heed to treat non regs better?
So the big question is, is there any mileage in doing a negative review on a popular WG like this who have a big following? Except maybe to warn the unsuspecting punter?

For the few minutes it takes I think all reviews are helpful. Imagine if a popular girl dropped hey standards a series of negative reviews would warm others to steer clear.

Wish more people would do reviews.

Offline Belgarion

Is this still going on?

Just checking. Carry on  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Based on the fact that this review spend a few days at the top of the N.E section I wonder if it had an impact on the W.G i.e. will she take heed to treat non regs better?
So the big question is, is there any mileage in doing a negative review on a popular WG like this who have a big following? Except maybe to warn the unsuspecting punter?

IMO all reviews are useful, a negative like this for a 'top provider' can show they're getting complacent and relying on there reputation, likewise positive reviews from different punters show they're keeping standards up.

It all helps in the decision making.   

Offline bushman

IMO all reviews are useful, a negative like this for a 'top provider' can show they're getting complacent and relying on there reputation, likewise positive reviews from different punters show they're keeping standards up.

It all helps in the decision making.
I agree. But seeing that she has a great following had she learned or are we just warned.
Looking through comments in this post it seems this attitude and behaviour has come awhile. I'm not the first shes done this too.So shes not all of a sudden becoming complacent. She's just happy with her regulars and fuck the rest. And the regulars are so smitten that they don't know if they get a fair deal or not.
But this isn't just aimed at TT it's aimed at all those +40 golden review WG's. In hind sight I should have started a new thread on this. But fuck it. Let this stay at the top for a few days longer. :unknown:

Offline Charlie Chalk

Based on the fact that this review spend a few days at the top of the N.E section I wonder if it had an impact on the W.G i.e. will she take heed to treat non regs better?
So the big question is, is there any mileage in doing a negative review on a popular WG like this who have a big following?Except maybe to warn the unsuspecting punter?

The important bit in bold. I might have punted her myself had I been in the area but would steer well clear now, so the review has served its purpose. It’s a bonus if it also leads to a dusty phone for the girl in question, and jackpot if the girl sorts herself out and stops messing punters about as a result.

Offline Sar-Major


Prick  :dash:

Now, Now, Alfie................. A Prick HAS a purpose in life...............  :D :D :D :D

Never bloody fails when I get sent on a sodding course from work I miss ALL the bloody fun...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

For the few minutes it takes I think all reviews are helpful. Imagine if a popular girl dropped hey standards a series of negative reviews would warm others to steer clear.

Wish more people would do reviews.

Don't we all...................... Just Keep Dreaming, Young Waynekerr.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Elahe13

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 I was lucky because I tried to book her last week but didn't get any response, so I said fuck it an moved on

Offline nerascal

Slipping down the board, Best sort that and leave her to her dedicated fluffy followers.

Offline bushman

Just seen TT is actively trying to advertise outcalls on UKE.
Does that mean she doesn’t have enough fluffies to keep her pussy occupied at home so she must go the extra mile to get a scratch?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just seen TT is actively trying to advertise outcalls on UKE.
Does that mean she doesn’t have enough fluffies to keep her pussy occupied at home so she must go the extra mile to get a scratch?

That's interesting, newtons 3rd law says

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Maybe the fuffies were not enough or fatchops2 run out of cash and is no longer a bestie.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline thekidah01

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was hoping to see young Tori recently.
However, I never got the chance.
Arranged a booking with her the night before the big event.
Confirmed a 17:00 meeting. The next morning, I reconfirmed and she said yes.
2 hours before the meet she asked it to be pushed to 17:30 as she had to “go” somewhere.
I had no issues with this, but then at 17:00 she asked if I can come now. WTF! For those that have seen her before will know that 17:00 isn’t particular the best time for driving in that part of Newcastle. But I manage to find parking at the Hilton not too far from where she stays.

Eventually I managed to get too her door at 17:15. Press the intercom but nothing. Send another text to her. She kept on playing me for the fool as every time I phoned it would just ring out and go onto her answering phone. Then at 17:45 a response “Babe have you blocked me as I can’t get through” no I fookin dinnae!

I was aware she had a duo mate with her in her flat during the whole palaver.
So, it could be that the one booked the other, or vice versa.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is worst than getting B&S, at least during a B&S you can make your own mind up to either fuck or to go.

Therefore Tori Taylor gets a 0/10, lowest score to date.
I just don’t get what all the fuss is about with this girl.  :unknown:

Offline bushman

I just don’t get what all the fuss is about with this girl.  :unknown:
What do you mean "fuss". I think is clear. A WG wasted a punters time, and he reviewed/reported it.

Offline thekidah01

What do you mean "fuss". I think is clear. A WG wasted a punters time, and he reviewed/reported it.
I just don’t think she’s all that. She’s takes the piss out of punters but her fan boys love her.
I wouldn’t book in a million years.
Jmho

Offline Sar-Major

I've never seen her, BUT, IMHO she is now so far up her own arse it must be "Smarting".  :rolleyes:

She needs to take some time off and give her "Heed a fekin good Shake" before coming back to work.  :wackogirl:

Maybe then she'll gain some respect from the "Punting Community".  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac