Author Topic: Tori.Taylor (Newcastle) Total Timewaster  (Read 17121 times)


43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by bushman]

Offline bushman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was hoping to see young Tori recently.
However, I never got the chance.
Arranged a booking with her the night before the big event.
Confirmed a 17:00 meeting. The next morning, I reconfirmed and she said yes.
2 hours before the meet she asked it to be pushed to 17:30 as she had to “go” somewhere.
I had no issues with this, but then at 17:00 she asked if I can come now. WTF! For those that have seen her before will know that 17:00 isn’t particular the best time for driving in that part of Newcastle. But I manage to find parking at the Hilton not too far from where she stays.

Eventually I managed to get too her door at 17:15. Press the intercom but nothing. Send another text to her. She kept on playing me for the fool as every time I phoned it would just ring out and go onto her answering phone. Then at 17:45 a response “Babe have you blocked me as I can’t get through” no I fookin dinnae!

I was aware she had a duo mate with her in her flat during the whole palaver.
So, it could be that the one booked the other, or vice versa.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is worst than getting B&S, at least during a B&S you can make your own mind up to either fuck or to go.

Therefore Tori Taylor gets a 0/10, lowest score to date.


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was hoping to see young Tori recently.
However, I never got the chance.
Arranged a booking with her the night before the big event.
Confirmed a 17:00 meeting. The next morning, I reconfirmed and she said yes.
2 hours before the meet she asked it to be pushed to 17:30 as she had to “go” somewhere.
I had no issues with this, but then at 17:00 she asked if I can come now. WTF! For those that have seen her before will know that 17:00 isn’t particular the best time for driving in that part of Newcastle. But I manage to find parking at the Hilton not too far from where she stays.

Eventually I managed to get too her door at 17:15. Press the intercom but nothing. Send another text to her. She kept on playing me for the fool as every time I phoned it would just ring out and go onto her answering phone. Then at 17:45 a response “Babe have you blocked me as I can’t get through” no I fookin dinnae!

I was aware she had a duo mate with her in her flat during the whole palaver.
So, it could be that the one booked the other, or vice versa.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is worst than getting B&S, at least during a B&S you can make your own mind up to either fuck or to go.

Therefore Tori Taylor gets a 0/10, lowest score to date.

Thoroughly deserved negative, pisstaking at its best TT luvvies will be out in force to protect her  :sarcastic:
  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:37:50 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Zooms

Negative all the way. I seem to remember she has form for this type of thing(?)  :thumbsdown:

Offline Third Man

looks like she had bigger fish to fry mate, your,e not a reg so you were bumped for a better offer. not good at all.

Offline Winker121

Thank you for the information. Your zero out of ten is spot on in my opinion.

Offline Belgarion

You were probably bumped for her bestie.

Offline Tiger63

Always makes me laugh....they bump you for a better booking and then try to blame it on YOU!!!!

 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline CELICA GT

Negative all the way. I seem to remember she has form for this type of thing(?)  :thumbsdown:
Yes, I believe she has, that's why even as lush as she is I have never been tempted to book her :hi:

Offline bushman

looks like she had bigger fish to fry mate, your,e not a reg so you were bumped for a better offer. not good at all.
Funny thing is I am in the market for a new NC regular as my current one is looking for time-off to have a baby.

Online geordie35

In the past I've tried booking Tori though AW mail or SMS in at least a days advance and I either get a late reply or none at all. I know she's popular but in the end I've just given up, there are other girls. She probably has enough regulars anyway she doesn't need as manh new punters. Shame as I'd love to see her to see what the fuss is all about !

Offline sesalovdarlo

Poor show from tori taylor. I can imagine she would take a longer meet and bin a half hour appointment off, I sense she would do that.

Surprised there has been no fluffy boys trying to defend the golden lady after a negative aswell

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Surprised there has been no fluffy boys trying to defend the golden lady after a negative aswell

There's time for that yet,  :sarcastic:  it's amazing how many try to defend the indefensible.   :thumbsdown:

Offline bushman

Poor show from tori taylor. I can imagine she would take a longer meet and bin a half hour appointment off, I sense she would do that.

Surprised there has been no fluffy boys trying to defend the golden lady after a negative aswell
I wasn't looking for a halfhour meet. I booked an hour.
But as they say : "you win some you loose some. "
This must be considered a win. A hoor so up her own ass to fuck people around can't be a great lost.

I did however redeem myself two days later with great service provider in London. :thumbsup: Review to follow.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well looks like the white Knights are starting, just not on this review. Started another with a positive  :dash:

Offline Tiger63

Well looks like the white Knights are starting, just not on this review. Started another with a positive  :dash:

Bollocks was just about to start a book on how long the next positive review would be.

I was going for tomorrow  morning

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Bollocks was just about to start a book on how long the next positive review would be.

I was going for tomorrow  morning

Come on now lads, that review's got to be genuine, his booking took place before this one. Surely nobody would lurk on here for 2 years then pre-date their review just to counteract a negative, would they.   :unknown:

Who am I trying to kid, of course they fucking would, it's obvious she mugged him off for a longer appointment.   :D   I think this is going to be another case of a damage limitation positive doing more harm than good.

Offline Shearer1955

She says on her profile she has a variety of interests - one of them obviously includes pissing off potential clients with her attitude and she then has the neck to try and blame the punter - she obviously has a degree in being shameless  :thumbsdown:

Offline bushman

Just been on her AW profile check if by any chance there was a review or something during the same time as when I booked her.
And guess what ---- There is a review! However, the chap in question make reference to his short booking and to make a mental note to extend during his next visit. So, it seems I was bumped for a first-time client minutes before our scheduled booking. She then tried to push the time out hoping I would go for it. The “Client” then turned a suspected longer booking into a shorter one, hence the earlier call for me to return. But still no explanation to why she fucked me over after I showed up at her door. Unless as mentioned above another longer regular showed up. Surely, she doesn’t do back to back bookings with less than 5 minutes between clients?

Where is the time to wash? :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

My overall conclusion is that not only is she a time waster but also a dirty skank!

Offline Belgarion

Just been on her AW profile check if by any chance there was a review or something during the same time as when I booked her.
And guess what ---- There is a review! However, the chap in question make reference to his short booking and to make a mental note to extend during his next visit. So, it seems I was bumped for a first-time client minutes before our scheduled booking. She then tried to push the time out hoping I would go for it. The “Client” then turned a suspected longer booking into a shorter one, hence the earlier call for me to return. But still no explanation to why she fucked me over after I showed up at her door. Unless as mentioned above another longer regular showed up. Surely, she doesn’t do back to back bookings with less than 5 minutes between clients?

Where is the time to wash? :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

My overall conclusion is that not only is she a time waster but also a dirty skank!

Good spot

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
The review date time stamp on aw is not the same date or time as the appointment though.  :unknown:

I saw her recently, and my aw feedback date time stamp is approx 20 hours later than what my appointment was.

Offline dp1892

Never go to her apartment but I had similar experiences of booking/cancelling with her a couple of years back. Do get the impression she's a busy girl when it comes to her regulars...maybe she is one with a solid case to put her AW prices up and keep normal for the others.

Dunno, she's one of only two I'd bother to punt in the area at the moment but I wouldn't try because of past experiences. Region isn't getting much fresh talent at the moment!

Offline bushman

The review date time stamp on aw is not the same date or time as the appointment though.  :unknown:

I saw her recently, and my aw feedback date time stamp is approx 20 hours later than what my appointment was.
That's funny. I was under the impression the timestamp is for the time the booking was confirmed. I will check that out in the future.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
That's funny. I was under the impression the timestamp is for the time the booking was confirmed. I will check that out in the future.

No, its the time you leave the feedback (think you have 30 days from the booking time to leave it)

Offline waynekerr600

No, its the time you leave the feedback (think you have 30 days from the booking time to leave it)

Agreed.

Offline Hurley

Been hanging to much with her mate Brooke Knights methinks.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I'm surprised (not) Chris bullshit 8936  whose one and only contribution is to positively review TT hasn't been back to defend her honour after so many negative comments  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Leisa247

looks like she had bigger fish to fry mate, your,e not a reg so you were bumped for a better offer. not good at all.
Looks like this is the case, review on AW that refers to "an overnighter with my bestie"posted on the morning after, the same reviewer has been there many times this year already and before. I think what she did is a disgrace but..... looking at it from TTs point of view, 30 mins for £60 V an overnighter for £700, Regular (regular income stream). I doubt it took long to make that decision !!!

Online Arfa2stroke

Looks like this is the case, review on AW that refers to "an overnighter with my bestie"posted on the morning after, the same reviewer has been there many times this year already and before. I think what she did is a disgrace but..... looking at it from TTs point of view, 30 mins for £60 V an overnighter for £700, Regular (regular income stream). I doubt it took long to make that decision !!!

Even that looks fishy, look at the feedback of Her AW “bestie”

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Looks like this is the case, review on AW that refers to "an overnighter with my bestie"posted on the morning after, the same reviewer has been there many times this year already and before. I think what she did is a disgrace but..... looking at it from TTs point of view, 30 mins for £60 V an overnighter for £700, Regular (regular income stream). I doubt it took long to make that decision !!!

I don't know which thread you've been reading but I would suggest you read this one properly before white knighting this time waster.    :thumbsdown:

Do you really think this overnighter was only arranged the same day it was happening, the OP confirmed his booking in the morning.    :unknown:

I wasn't looking for a halfhour meet. I booked an hour.
But as they say : "you win some you loose some. "
This must be considered a win. A hoor so up her own ass to fuck people around can't be a great lost.

I did however redeem myself two days later with great service provider in London. :thumbsup: Review to follow.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:36:25 am by daviemac »

Offline Leisa247

I don't know which thread you've been reading but I would suggest you read this one properly before white knighting this time waster.    :thumbsdown:

Do you really think this overnighter was only arranged the same day it was happening, the OP confirmed his booking in the morning.    :unknown:

Whiteknighting ffs, behave and read my post properly, "I think it's a disgrace ". The reality is that she obviously does this for money, and it's possible that the "bestie" contacted her last minute to arrange an overnighter. Being without morals or integrity she binned the 30 minutes for an overnighter. What I'm saying is, given the money on offer she wouldn't hesitate which, although wrong, was probably not a difficult decision to make in her mind !

Sorry, my bad, we're not all perfect, binned the hour meeting !
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:58:55 am by Leisa247 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Whiteknighting ffs, behave and read my post properly, "I think it's a disgrace ". The reality is that she obviously does this for money, and it's possible that the "bestie" contacted her last minute to arrange an overnighter. Being without morals or integrity she binned the 30 minutes for an overnighter. What I'm saying is, given the money on offer she wouldn't hesitate which, although wrong, was probably not a difficult decision to make in her mind !

Sorry, my bad, we're not all perfect, binned the hour meeting !

Why do you need to look at it from her point of view, she had a confirmed 1 hour appointment,  she should've fulfilled it, no excuses.  Personally I look at it from the punters point of view not the prossies.

She could and should of put the overnighter back an hour if indeed that was the reason.

Offline Belgarion

Whiteknighting ffs, behave and read my post properly, "I think it's a disgrace ". The reality is that she obviously does this for money, and it's possible that the "bestie" contacted her last minute to arrange an overnighter. Being without morals or integrity she binned the 30 minutes for an overnighter. What I'm saying is, given the money on offer she wouldn't hesitate which, although wrong, was probably not a difficult decision to make in her mind !

Sorry, my bad, we're not all perfect, binned the hour meeting !

Wonder what your view would be if you were the one binned

Offline bushman

Wonder what your view would be if you were the one binned
+100
Seen she's posted a new picture on UKE must be to raise the troops.

Offline Leisa247

Wonder what your view would be if you were the one binned

Likewise it would have been negative and I'm not defending the indefensible. I'm making a point in the context of the discussion on a forum.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Likewise it would have been negative and I'm not defending the indefensible. I'm making a point in the context of the discussion on a forum.

Looking at it from her point of view implies you understand why she did it and that you think it made financial sense for her therefore condoning her actions. The only consideration here should be from the punters point of view, regardless of what lame excuse she came up with.


Offline Leisa247

Looking at it from her point of view implies you understand why she did it and that you think it made financial sense for her therefore condoning her actions. The only consideration here should be from the punters point of view, regardless of what lame excuse she came up with.
We are each entitled to make comment and take a subjective view be it balanced or single minded. Yours is that the only view that matters is that of the punter regardless, and to this you are entitled. Thanks for your opinion, I value it.

There is also a difference between understanding and agreeing. I believe it was done for financial gain and to support a continuing income stream, I understand this but don't agree with it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:01:40 pm by Leisa247 »

Offline Belgarion

Likewise it would have been negative and I'm not defending the indefensible. I'm making a point in the context of the discussion on a forum.

The point does not need to be made. She runs a business and fucked up.

It's not your place to explain except you are her pimp

Offline Leisa247

The point does not need to be made. She runs a business and fucked up.

It's not your place to explain except you are her pimp
And yet again, forums allow opinions to be shared, I am not trying to explain just offering an opinion, I value yours also.

Offline bushman

The point does not need to be made. She runs a fucking business and fucked up.

It's not your place to explain except you are her pimp
Couldn't help myself on that one.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
And yet again, forums allow opinions to be shared, I am not trying to explain just offering an opinion, I value yours also.

Unfortunately it also allows for the 'fanboys' to leap to a prossie's defence, even if that defence is subliminal. Funny how quite a few members have stated it wouldn't be long before it happened. 

Never mind it keeps the negative at the top of the board.

Offline shaft10


Sorry, my bad, we're not all perfect, binned the hour meeting !

Anyone who says this is a complete dick IMO, hope you value that.

Offline Leisa247

Anyone who says this is a complete dick IMO, hope you value that.
Thanks for that x

Offline bushman

Thanks for that x
Putting a x after a message is a dead giveway. You must be a WG trying to impersonate a punter.


Offline Belgarion


Offline Leisa247

Putting a x after a message is a dead giveway. You must be a WG trying to impersonate a punter.

It's called sarcasm!

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Leisa247

And that's called 'back-peddling'    :wacko:
Why not just agree to disagree. It's not worth the hassle tying to explain sarcasm ! I could have added a x at this point but that would be a sure sign I'm a WG posing as a punter which is against site rules (more sarcasm)

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Why not just agree to disagree. It's not worth the hassle tying to explain sarcasm ! I could have added a x at this point but that would be a sure sign I'm a WG posing as a punter which is against site rules (more sarcasm)

Because you keep posting crap.  The more you try to defend your defending of TT the more it goes on. 

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Negative still top of the board  :thumbsup: