Author Topic: Illicit Liaisons Cardiff  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Ricky Ticky

Hi all,
I am new to the Cardiff area and looking to get punting! Having had a look around Illicit Liaisons looks like a solid agency with good UK girls.
I would be looking at using them for in calls and was wondering if anyone could offer advice on this agency please? IE do all the girls do OWO? What about CIM/Swallow and anal? Is it ok to ask them for these and if they do is there a fixed additional price?
Thanks in advance and I promise to review when I do visit someone there.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
the agency is run by an escort that does bait and switch  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180456.0

and uses very dodgy Photoshop.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184527.msg1935257#msg1935257

They have decentish reviews of some girls, probably best to use that as a reference.

Are you new to cardiff or punting?

this page here has all the better reviewed local girls and is constantly being added to.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:11:17 pm by vw »

Offline Ricky Ticky

Thanks virtual waster! Good advice, can use but be careful!!! I’m not new to punting but newish to agency’s and brand new to Cardiff’s. so alll local knowledge,( including your link) gratefuly recived

Offline Steelworker

Thanks virtual waster! Good advice, can use but be careful!!! I’m not new to punting but newish to agency’s and brand new to Cardiff’s. so alll local knowledge,( including your link) gratefuly recived

VW is kindly updating a wiki link on here soon with escorts having some good reviews. You’ll have a bunch to choose from many of us have enjoyed.

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
When I used them in the past, their incall location was a 2 bedroom flat and i'm pretty sure there was a booking going on in the other bedroom at the same time.  That may or may not be a problem for you depending on your attitude to that sort of thing.

I've always thought their photos looked a bit too "polished"

Showergate was them too.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Ricky Ticky

This is great info thanks all plus going to read all about showergate now! lol
Any other advice about punting in Cardiff more than welcome!

Offline Steelworker

This is great info thanks all plus going to read all about showergate now! lol
Any other advice about punting in Cardiff more than welcome!

To quote from a film. ‘Fuck a lot of women. Not one. A lot’.  :D

Offline Ricky Ticky

To quote from a film. ‘Fuck a lot of women. Not one. A lot’.  :D
Sage advice!!!!!

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
To quote from a film. ‘Fuck a lot of women. Not one. A lot’.  :D

Not everyone goes slapping their cock around like you do.  :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

Not everyone goes slapping their cock around like you do.  :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Sorry if I morally offended you, NW  :D

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry if I morally offended you, NW  :D

dick   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:













thats my job   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

dick   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:













thats my job   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Please consult your union representative.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
dick   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:













thats my job   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

And you do it very well  :D mind you , you’ve not half had some practice  :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sage advice!!!!!

Just follow his daily preparation excercises you'll be just fine.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:31:51 pm by STAR-LORD »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And don’t post pointless GIFs. You’ll be just fine.

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And don’t post pointless GIFs. You’ll be just fine.

 :lol: Now you tell me!  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:56:42 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
this one?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181024.msg1907083#msg1907083

No, this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138185.0;all couldn't find it last night.

There is a mounting body of negative feedback for this lot.

Regarding services OP (assuming we haven't put you off)  best bet is to look at specific reviews on here for the girl you are interested in. Alternatively ask the agency but be aware that they may overpromise so confirm with the wg when you arrive (before handing over any cash) and be prepared to walk.

I'd expect owo as standard, cim maybe, swallow less likely and it seems rare to find Anal included these days

I'd go for one of the well reviewed indies if I was you. At least you can discuss directly with them what you want.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ricky Ticky

No, this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138185.0;all couldn't find it last night.

There is a mounting body of negative feedback for this lot.

Regarding services OP (assuming we haven't put you off)  best bet is to look at specific reviews on here for the girl you are interested in. Alternatively ask the agency but be aware that they may overpromise so confirm with the wg when you arrive (before handing over any cash) and be prepared to walk.

I'd expect owo as standard, cim maybe, swallow less likely and it seems rare to find Anal included these days

I'd go for one of the well reviewed indies if I was you. At least you can discuss directly with them what you want.
Thanks, to all for the fab advice, I am hopefully seeing Natalie Vixen next week so have decided to follow your advice and go with a well reviewed indie.  Have any of you guys seen her? She sounds o good to be true lol

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks, to all for the fab advice, I am hopefully seeing Natalie Vixen next week so have decided to follow your advice and go with a well reviewed indie.  Have any of you guys seen her? She sounds o good to be true lol

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3529

The search bar is your friend.

Offline Ricky Ticky

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3529

The search bar is your friend.

You guys are all a newbie to an area could ask for! Thanks all.  Will add my review once I have met with her.