Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicit Liasons Cardiff / Welsh-Bunny BlueEyes (as a 'business' woman)- Cardiff  (Read 5385 times)

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only - Welsh Bunny who owns the agency, also known as Savvie/Savanna.
External Link/Members Only - The agency
External Link/Members Only - the girl I dealt with.

Melfort's bad run continues..  :angry:

So after being messed about by independent/pimped WGs not adveritising anywhere near where they are and another ending the tour without cancelling my booking, I decided to book through Welsh Bunny Blue Eyes' agency, after all the positive reviews on here and thought I wouldn't be messed about.

So after trying to arrange a punt two weeks back through Illicit Liaisons and none of the girls I'd like to see being available I managed to book Cariad for this evening. Comms were good and I had the address straight away, and detailed instructions on how to get to the venue, about lunchtime ready for the evening appointment.

Got up there and was let in by Cariad and lead to a little bedroom which had a sofa and bed but no ensuite. I asked could I use the bathroom for a shower. She looked a little bemused. She said that the hot water had broken and didn't know if it was back on so she went over to try it in the room opposite. Was just cold water so she said 'I have some wetwipes you could use'. Now when I was on the phone booking her I requested a time and was told 'umm could you do 15mins later?' so I accept but presumed it was because her previous punter was finishing when I wanted to start. So as Cariad offered me wetwipes I began thinking if she's just finished fucking somebody else she isn't going to be clean and that really put me off the meet. At this point I should have walked probably.

I had asked for a drink of water and so when she came back we went back to the bedroom and I said I didn't want to go through with it because of the lack of shower facilities. Then I hear a man talking and a girl giggling, so clearly others are in the flat. Cariad seems to be thinking 'oh shit' when I hear these. I then stupidly say 'I'll give you some money though, 25% the website says' probably out of fear as we clearly have company. She, again, looked bemused. She said she wasn't sure how it worked and so began texting 'her boss' (Savvie I guess). The boss text back and said it's £50. I had booked 30mins at £100 so that's 50% of the fee. The boss asks can I have a cold shower - to which I say no - and then she says there is another shower in the flat I could use, but at this point I'm not feeling horny at all and just want to go, especially with the others about. . I only had 5x£20s note wise so said did she have change. I even showed her all the money my wallet which included 5x£1s and said I could give £45. I wasn't going to part with £60, even suggesting maybe I could book again and have a tenner off but then dismissed it saying I'd rather not as imagine it'll be forgot. Cariad rings her boss who directs her to the living space - I'm told to wait in the bedroom - to fetch me change. I was a little worried at this point as I noticed trainers in the living space and she disappeared behind the door and I thought possibly somebody was going to come out and attack me for the cash, however she returns and I give her £60 with a tenner for me and off I go.

As I walk from the bedroom to flat entrance/exit, another girl pops her head around the door of another bedroom and then quickly goes back inside. I didn't look at her but no doubt she was gonna let another punter out.

Cariad herself I believe to be the girl in the photos, she was wearing a pink figure hugging dress, and has a tattoo on her left thigh of a cross and chains off it.  She wasn't exactly welcoming I didn't think however. She looked alright and had a shower been offered I probably would have gone through with it, although hearing the other people would have put me off and no doubt it would have been a shit punt then as I've never been in a brothel before.

I was going to ask on the phone about a shower when I booked but, I assume Savvie, didn't want to carry on talking was the feeling I got. That mistake of not asking there and then cost me £50 plus a tenner getting there and food, plus 3 hours of my life wasted.

I really wouldn't recommend this agency after this experience. It felt an inconvenience me being there to be honest and all very sneaky trying to avoid the other girl and punter. When I entered the bedroom Cariad shut the door behind us, it all felt very cold. It's a shame as I would have liked to gone and seen other girls had this punt been good but I can't see me returning ever again.

I feel robbed. £25 I could have lived with, but £50 is excessive. WBBE/Savvie is a thief in my eyes.

I wanted a shower as I'd just done 9 hours in work and I walk 40mins to work, plus all the trains getting to the punt, I needed one to be clean and relaxed.

At no point did I touch Cariad and she never took anything off so I paid £50 to literally discuss how much to pay.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:52:02 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline Mil 34

Quite shocked at this , to be fair I've never had a bad punt there. Gutted for you

cardiff1

You should have said you left your wallet in the car and just fucked off haha

np500

That's f%#^ ing shocking, if you can't wash , neither can she, may as well jump on the B B band wagon and be done with it !  sort it out ffs, definitely won't be using them when I get round to it, if ever now ? Thanks for the heads up melfort.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 10:22:03 pm by np500 »

np500

Quite shocked at this , to be fair I've never had a bad punt there. Gutted for you
[/quote

Always good to know what there attitude is when your not looking.

Melfort212

That's f%#^ ing shocking, if you can't wash , neither can she, may as well jump on the B B band wagon and be done with it !  sort it out ffs, definitely won't be using them when I get round to it, if ever now ? Thanks for the heads up melfort.

We joke about it on here but she said about using wetwipes and I was just thinking  :scare: 'I just need to get the hell out of here'.

Melfort212

[/quote

Always good to know what there attitude is when your not looking.

That's a good point, Cariad said sorry once I think, but I did more apologising for not wanting to go through with it. Spending £100 and no shower being offered isn't good.

np500

And what was the £50 for ? You must have had a blow job ? Surly ?

Melfort212

And what was the £50 for ? You must have had a blow job ? Surly ?

Nothing. I didn't even take my coat off! I didn't even hold hands with the girl.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:  :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry:

SeekingtheTruth

Should have told them to go fuck themselves and just left.

Cancellation fee my left bollock, just another scam attempt.

np500

You sure these girls have not read the Romanian guide to hooking in the 1800's , very disappointed, especially considering  who runs this concern, thay may not have hot water but hope thay have a large mirror so thay can look themselves in the eye and convince themselves thay did the right thing by you and the other guys who payed good money on the understanding thay had washed after the last guy shot over her ? You should have been compensated, not robbed.

Melfort212

Should have told them to go fuck themselves and just left.

Cancellation fee my left bollock, just another scam attempt.

Had she been on her own I probably would have, my own fault really being naive.

Never again am I using Savvie, thief, or her agency.

Offline charlie-mott

You should ​have just walked. The cancellation fee is as others have said a scam - especially when you know the girl isn't washing between punts.

Asian Hunter

This is very disappointing to hear. I was hoping to book Lileth sometime soon through the agency. But having second thoughts now, especially after reading the whole cancellation fee scam and the no hot water shower fiasco  :dash:. Even though her AW profile states she's 50/50 independent/agency, does she still use the agency house if she's taking a booking through AW not the agency?

Melfort212

This is very disappointing to hear. I was hoping to book Lileth sometime soon through the agency. But having second thoughts now, especially after reading the whole cancellation fee scam and the no hot water shower fiasco  :dash:. Even though her AW profile states she's 50/50 independent/agency, does she still use the agency house if she's taking a booking through AW not the agency?

I think she's fully using the agency tbh. Lileth was working today until 3 as she was my pref but I couldn't go till the evening.

Asian Hunter

I think she's fully using the agency tbh. Lileth was working today until 3 as she was my pref but I couldn't go till the evening.

Cheers fella  :thumbsup:. I guess booking Lileth at the agency house is on hold until the hot water in the shower is fixed.

But didn't she have a party booked today with WB and Summer in Swansea today?  :unknown:

Melfort212

Cheers fella  :thumbsup:. I guess booking Lileth at the agency house is on hold until the hot water in the shower is fixed.

But didn't she have a party booked today with WB and Summer in Swansea today?  :unknown:

Summer was working all day I was told via text so presume she may have been the girl I saw out the corner of my eye popping her head out, but I think that girl was a brunette tbh. I didn't look so don't know.

I think the flat I visited has a few bedrooms, I've read on here something about a room with no ensuite - maybe that's the one I was allocated as the bathroom was across the hallway. I think they were gonna suggest me use another shower in a different room's ensuite but I'd lost interest by then.

WB being Welsh Barbie? Was gonna try see her but if she's mates with this clan she can fuck off.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:12:00 am by Melfort212 »

np500

W b is welsh brunette ( bridgend ) welsh Barbie ( Swansea ) both top girls, never put them in the same bracket as savvies debacle yesterday . The party is w b, summer and little fairy, in Swansea today, seen them all individually, all 10 out of 10. If your going , it should be great.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:17:54 am by np500 »

Asian Hunter

W b is welsh brunette ( bridgend ) welsh Barbie ( Swansea ) both top girls, never put them in the same bracket as savvies debacle yesterday . The party is w b, summer and little fairy, in Swansea today, seen them all individually, all 10 out of 10. If your going , it should be great.

Thanks Red for clearing that up. Yes I meant WB (Welsh Brunette), Summer Mae and Little Fairy aka Lileth. And no I won't be attending  :cry:

Offline Mikeh38

I'm confused
Summer at illicit =summer Mae the one that does duo's with wb ?
Lieth = little fairy ?
Cariad = savie owner of illicit ? If not shouldn't the negative report be against cariad
After this report let's see how good this agency is they should refund the FULL fee to melfort
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:16:29 am by Mikeh38 »

np500

I'm confused
Summer at illicit =summer Mae the one that does duo's with wb ?
Lieth = little fairy ?
Cariad = savie owner of illicit ? If not shouldn't the negative report be against cariad
After this report let's see how good this agency is they should refund the FULL fee to melfort

Summer ?
Lieth  = little fairy ( LF ) yes
W B , Welsh brunette ( Bridgend )
Savvie ownes illicit, and it would seem she is in control of the premises, so it's her responsibility to make sure everything is running properly ( hot water etc ) I'd have thought. Cariad was ringing her for instruction etc , so yes I'd put this at savvies door , but Cariad did't  help matters, but I can not see how thay thought Malfort should be charged £50  ( anything ) he should have had an apology and offered a re visit with a complimentary discount. Called customer service.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:20:30 am by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

I have had Welsh Bunny/Savvie on my to do list for ages and now will add Lilith to that. Parties would not float my boat and Summer Mae is quite a trek unless she is outstanding.

Offline punisher

Melford you have been robbed you should have made your excuses and left this is a bad story to read.no shower means the girl is not washing herself so is not clean from the last punter how many punters had she seen before your appointment FFS that's rank :thumbsdown:

Offline Lickster42

I met Savvie a while ago at her "working" flat off Dumballs Road, the shower was cold then. Would have thought they'd have fixed it by now!!

Offline HughJardon

It all sounds like a very awkward awful experience Melf,  and at 100 big ones for half hour the very least they could do is supply appropriate facilities,  I may have been tempted to ask for a sponge bath with that Cariads big tits and a huge bowl of soapy water  :)

But I've never ever paid a cancellation fee and probably never will,  they'd have to prise that money from my cold dead hands

Thanks for the heads up let's hope you get a refund or free punt but somehow I don't think you'll be darkening there doors anytime soon

Melfort212

Thanks for the replies guys, but anybody suggesting a refund must be having a laugh, has anybody ever got a refund in this business? They are pro$$i£s after all  :wackogirl: , they've probably spent that £50 on nail varnish, heels, taxis, wine or put it towards somebody's boob job. They got no morals, how somebody can charge somebody £50 else for literally nothing and think that is okay shows that. In fact if Savvie or one of her gang are reading this they are probably laughing at me.

When somebody, not just me, wants to give your business £100 you should treat them like a king. The impression I got was 'oh he's only here half hour tight bastard, shove him in the tiny room!' and that I was expected to get my cock out and get it over with ASAP. It all felt very seedy and cold, sneaking around an apartment as if I wasn't suppose to be there. It was like something off a film.

No doubt as it was my first time using that agency they thought I was inexperienced and thought they could charge me and I'd pay, stupidly I lived up to expectations. I wish I had walked and put that £50 in my savings account.  :dash:

They should have got that shower fixed asap if its true its been broken a while, that's fucking poor. The money they charge and the importance of being clean they should have been on the phone to the landlord or a pumbler whatever as soon as possible and decommissioned the bedroom. No doubt there's been plumbers coming and going as punters who would have sorted it for a free punt.

SeekingtheTruth

I have.

On Overstone Court no less.

Older woman answered the door and I asked for whoever I was there to see. Older lady took the cash and in my naivety I assumed she was the maid (early days of punting).

When the older lady cam back and removed her clothes I asked what was going on as she as not the girl in the profile. So I asked for my money back. She got on the phone and after me spending several minutes laughing at their pathetic attempts to scam me I got my £60 back and left.

Was also given a warning to not come back, but after the B&S attempt I wasn't planning on returning anyway  :lol:

Takes some balls to do it the first time but it gets easier with practice.

king072016

Makes you wonder how the girls shower after they've seen someone

Or maybe they don't take shower at all  :vomit:

Randolph69

Savvie ownes illicit, and it would seem she is in control of the premises, so it's her responsibility to make sure everything is running properly ( hot water etc ) I'd have thought. Cariad was ringing her for instruction etc , so yes I'd put this at savvies door , but Cariad did't  help matters, but I can not see how thay thought Malfort should be charged £50  ( anything ) he should have had an apology and offered a re visit with a complimentary discount. Called customer service.

Hopefully she will be aware of this bad review by now and will buck her ideas up.

As a rule I avoid booking incalls to agencies' work apartments as I always assume that they will be as bad as this one clearly is.
But I realise that many punters cannot accommodate so have no option, unless they book a room somewhere.

Randolph69

When somebody, not just me, wants to give your business £100 you should treat them like a king. The impression I got was 'oh he's only here half hour tight bastard, shove him in the tiny room!' and that I was expected to get my cock out and get it over with ASAP. It all felt very seedy and cold, sneaking around an apartment as if I wasn't suppose to be there. It was like something off a film.

If you want to be treated like a king during a half hour incall booking Mel, go and see Samattha on one of her incall days.
She deserves good reviews just as much as this bunch deserve bad ones.

Offline Mikeh38

I've had many refunds over the years, a decent agency will refund if appropriate, but I'll bet this agency have lost a hell of a lot more than £50 by the treatment of this guy, I know I won't touch them. Advice to Melfort tell them to fuck off next time and don't pay a penny just walk.

np500

There's a couple of girls there I want to see , but will book direct through a w profile , if melfort got treated like this , there will a lot more who are not on here and thay won't be happy either. Thay just won't go back , but by pissing melfort off there are a load who read this site will not visit them, I'm self employed and you have to go the extra mile ( s ) to look after the people who pay your way in life , thay don't keep your number if you don't, customer care, simple.

king072016

There's a couple of girls there I want to see , but will book direct through a w profile , if melfort got treated like this , there will a lot more who are not on here and thay won't be happy either. Thay just won't go back , but by pissing melfort off there are a load who read this site will not visit them, I'm self employed and you have to go the extra mile ( s ) to look after the people who pay your way in life , thay don't keep your number if you don't, customer care, simple.

Totally agree with you Red I'm self employed too and I make sure my customers get the best customer service experience they've ever had, by doing so I get a lot of repeat business

The why melfort was treat is very poor customer service

Offline Cardiffboy

Things seem to be going downhill at Illicit....will give second thoughts on making a future booking, they seem to miss the concept that without satisfied clients, their business will suffer badly.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Gatchaman

I've commented before on this location and it's slightly "brothel" feel.

The impression I got was 'oh he's only here half hour tight bastard, shove him in the tiny room!

I've had that room on most of my visits (all 1 hr bookings), only been in the big one with en suite once, and only then because I specifically asked!

They should have got that shower fixed asap if its true its been broken a while, that's fucking poor.

Agreed.  I had a cold shower there back in February!  They did tell me it was fixed when I asked a couple of weeks later, but I never got round to going back to find out.  Just as well by the sound of it.

Just seen this on External Link/Members Only:

****** Important Notice ********
Due to some maintenance on my apartment building there have been some unavoidable instances of irregular shower temperature at my incall venue .....
I want each and every client to feel relaxed and pampered whilst with me so I can now assure you that the problem has now been resolved thank goodness and there is a lovely warm shower - not too hot and not too cold waiting for you on your arrival ----
These things happen to the best of us ...

She's also looking for a new place:
***Apartment in Cardiff ***---Im looking for a long term stable arrangement.... i would love to hear from you if you have a high standard of apartment in the Cardiff Bay area --- would like a clean respectful business woman as a tenant who is happy to pay TOP price for a suitable venue , with added benefits too ! ;0)))
If you have somewhere and are interested please give me a call xxx

np500

Does savvy work from the same apartment as the other girls or does she have her own separate apartment, as there are far too many girls , if only 4 or 5 got a booking at the same time ?  Bedlam !

king072016

Does savvy work from the same apartment as the other girls or does she have her own separate apartment, as there are far too many girls , if only 4 or 5 got a booking at the same time ?  Bedlam !

She works from the same place Red

Gatchaman

Only 2 bedrooms as far as I know, but you may get a girl/punter in the room next door, and more girls in the living room.

np500

Cheers, so only two can work at any time, unless you have a kitchen fetish ?  thay must have other rooms thay can use, not making much business sense to me, and this could be why there is a bit of negativity about this place and when the shower goes down ( especially in this game )  your in big trouble. Hope thay sort it for punters that still turn up knowingly or otherwise.

Melfort212

I have.

Takes some balls to do it the first time but it gets easier with practice.

But this is you still there after handing the money over. I am long gone and so is that £50, probably in that back pocket of Jimmy Choo by now.

I should have walked not willing handed over £50 for nothing. My own fault really but they are thieving whores.

Melfort212

I've commented before on this location and it's slightly "brothel" feel.

I've had that room on most of my visits (all 1 hr bookings), only been in the big one with en suite once, and only then because I specifically asked!

Agreed.  I had a cold shower there back in February!  They did tell me it was fixed when I asked a couple of weeks later, but I never got round to going back to find out.  Just as well by the sound of it.

Just seen this on External Link/Members Only:

She's also looking for a new place:

When Cariad said to me 'do you want a cold shower?' I was thinking 'are you for fucking real?'.

Was an awful atmosphere there to be honest. It was nice enough, clean and bright in the corridor, but it just felt like you weren't the 100% focus.

I dunno what I expected. When I went there being the top floor, I noticed the lights were all off on the last set of flights up to the level so I began to assume all the flats on that level were part of the operation, with a different girl in each flat, but clearly it's ran from the same flat with 2 or 3 bedrooms being used.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:57:40 pm by Melfort212 »

np500

But this is you still there after handing the money over. I am long gone and so is that £50, probably in that back pocket of Jimmy Choo by now.

I should have walked not willing handed over £50 for nothing. My own fault really but they are thieving whores.

Don't beat yourself up about it melfort, its shit I know , but you can take some comfort in the fact that you have  kicked there arse in to gear , and thay will have lost far more than the £50 you lost, take it all on board , it will make you stronger and wiser next time the wool gets pulled, you have the experience now and will know how to be on your guard and be better prepared for any situation in the future. Now that's priceless.

Melfort212

Don't beat yourself up about it melfort, its shit I know , but you can take some comfort in the fact that you have  kicked there arse in to gear , and thay will have lost far more than the £50 you lost, take it all on board , it will make you stronger and wiser next time the wool gets pulled, you have the experience now and will know how to be on your guard and be better prepared for any situation in the future. Now that's priceless.

Yeah it's gone now and yes I can take that going forward.

I, like you, want to see a few girls there. I guess I will never be welcomed by Cariad going forward - shame as she had a good body - but I may try Lileth or Summer going forward, will give it a while though somebody can TOFTT.

Offline BoobyNewbie

Agreed. You've learned from experience and by kindly posting on here you've done us all a favour. I was seriously considering punting here in the near future but I (and I'm sure many others) will hold on to our hard earned cash until we hear of significant improvements at Illicit Liaisons.
I'm sorry that you lost out but your honesty has shown me what to do in a similar situation. Thanks, Mate  :drinks:

Offline Mikeh38

Melfort have you contacted the owner Savie ? and told her your not happy about the way you were treated, ask her for a refund of your £50 or at least an offer of money off if you are going to book another girl from this agency (I wouldn't if it was me) also while your at it tell it's April not January, WTF is the Happy new year shit on her profile.

The trouble with Wales is that clients are treated like crap by agencies, an example of a good agency is Manchester Elite who encourage feedback from every punter that sees one of their girls, and do deal with issues like this one.

Melfort212

Melfort have you contacted the owner Savie ? and told her your not happy about the way you were treated, ask her for a refund of your £50 or at least an offer of money off if you are going to book another girl from this agency (I wouldn't if it was me) also while your at it tell it's April not January, WTF is the Happy new year shit on her profile.

The trouble with Wales is that clients are treated like crap by agencies, an example of a good agency is Manchester Elite who encourage feedback from every punter that sees one of their girls, and do deal with issues like this one.

But how would I get that £50 back? I'd either have to give them my personal details so then they know who I am or how to identify me, or I go there to collect it. I wouldn't dare go back there with them knowing it's me, probably be five brothers waiting to beat the living sh1te out of me.

np500

But how would I get that £50 back? I'd either have to give them my personal details so then they know who I am or how to identify me, or I go there to collect it. I wouldn't dare go back there with them knowing it's me, probably be five brothers waiting to beat the living sh1te out of me.

That won't happen as thay know it would be all over here , and thay have had enough bad press, I'll go get it for you , dont fucking scare me, I'll take the o h with me and tell her it's a job I did and thay owe me , thay will shit them selves .
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:41:48 pm by np500 »

Offline Mikeh38

Paypal no address details are given to the people depositing money.

Melfort212

Paypal no address details are given to the people depositing money.

Obviously it would be great to get my money back but I can't see them being forthcoming, somebody from there must have read this review for Welsh Bunny to put it on her AW profile.

Melfort212

That won't happen as thay know it would be all over here , and thay have had enough bad press, I'll go get it for you , dont fucking scare me, I'll take the o h with me and tell her it's a job I did and thay owe me , thay will shit them selves .

What if they shut me up for good  :cry:

Go on Red, but you'd probably keep it yourself!  :sarcastic: