Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WIVES  (Read 7788 times)

Michael-Corleone

My friend doesn't know about my punting hobby. In fact no one knows. And "my friend" isn't me!!

Anyway, he's just split up from his wife so we go for a pint and have a chat.

Usual story. A sexless marriage for at least 5 years and on top of that he couldn't honestly remember the last time he had a blow job.

So, he gets frustrated and has a fling with someone in work. Poor old wife gets all upset and they have a big falling out. In the middle of a huge argument he blurts out some thing like "well, if you had looked after my cock a bit more then we wouldn't be in this situation then would we!!??" Also throws in a bit of "well if you're upset now then just think of all the times I was gutted when you said no to sex....yet again!!"

A true hero for saying it as it is. Anyway, my point is:

"If I were a woman then I would look after my man and get the rewards for doing so. If it is this simple then why don't wives just simply do what's best for everyone rather than compound a problem that will eventually explode?"

Offline rpg

My friend doesn't know about my punting hobby. In fact no one knows. And "my friend" isn't me!!

Anyway, he's just split up from his wife so we go for a pint and have a chat.

Usual story. A sexless marriage for at least 5 years and on top of that he couldn't honestly remember the last time he had a blow job.

So, he gets frustrated and has a fling with someone in work. Poor old wife gets all upset and they have a big falling out. In the middle of a huge argument he blurts out some thing like "well, if you had looked after my cock a bit more then we wouldn't be in this situation then would we!!??" Also throws in a bit of "well if you're upset now then just think of all the times I was gutted when you said no to sex....yet again!!"

A true hero for saying it as it is. Anyway, my point is:

"If I were a woman then I would look after my man and get the rewards for doing so. If it is this simple then why don't wives just simply do what's best for everyone rather than compound a problem that will eventually explode?"

You're thinking like a man. These other things are women. End off!

Tjkooker

Wives, girlfriends, partners use sex as a weapon.. Pure and simple. Behave and do exactly as they say and surprise surprise they might let you have a quickie.  Do anything they don't like and sex is off the cards for a month. Funny as fuck though when they get the horn and you tell them your too tired and the battery's  in her rabbit got used in the kids remote controlled car yesterday.

Offline rpg

Wives, girlfriends, partners use sex as a weapon.. Pure and simple. Behave and do exactly as they say and surprise surprise they might let you have a quickie.  Do anything they don't like and sex is off the cards for a month. Funny as fuck though when they get the horn and you tell them your too tired and the battery's  in her rabbit got used in the kids remote controlled car yesterday.

Yes they do use sex as a weapon but you'll find many wives just go off sex altogether. They maybe don't want it to happen but happen it does, to loads.

Offline Tailpipe

Yes they do use sex as a weapon but you'll find many wives just go off sex altogether. They maybe don't want it to happen but happen it does, to loads.

All correct RPG , even GFs use sex as a weapon , So the statement all most all women use sex as a weapon.  :cool:

However wives after Kids can go off it for years or even forever , then wonder why there blokes punt or shag around.  :mad:

Post that on mumsnet for me mate but don,t use my name, :D :D :D

Offline seeker

They use sex as a bargaining tool.
Old proverb:
When the dick is hard the heart is soft
When the dick is soft the heart is hard .
When we are horny they can talk us into anything

hollysbeenabadgirl

Derailing here....

I have a high sex drive for a woman, I can get really bloody shitty when I do not get enough. However, I do find that if I have stuff to do that I can forget to make time/my head is only focused on what I am doing. I therefore can prioritise the washing up over my partners need for attention at times, I think it is a part of being female in a way?

So the day I got proposed to I kind of gave my man a 'gift', that he could have sex whenever he wanted, end of. End of. Naturally he respects when I am ill etc. Fact is, sometimes guys want to shoot and run or I do not want an hour of foreplay when woken as my need for caffeine is stronger(sad but it is a fact). I have found that by doing this I am far more inclined to initiate as I am twice as randy, as having a quicky on the way back from ASDA makes me feel very desired.

My point? I think if a woman feels DESIRED they will not go off of it. I may be wrong, but that is certainly how my head works.

Offline wristjob

My point? I think if a woman feels DESIRED they will not go off of it. I may be wrong, but that is certainly how my head works.

My ex was insatiable - I had a high sex drive and at times she was just off the scale. I think it was actually the opposite to what you say - a lot of the time her self esteem was low and getting shagged made her feel good - for 15 minutes. To be honest she was pretty fair - even if sometimes that means just letting me play with her tits and have a wank :) Bonkers as hell though, total nightmare.

I think men go off sex so why shouldn't women? From a biological point of view at least. The thing is if you ant a relationship to work you have to compromise. I went off mowing the lawn and cleaning the bathroom before I was born but sometimes you do it to kep the peace and I struggle to see how women can't have a similar attitude.

dilettante

So the day I got proposed to I kind of gave my man a 'gift', that he could have sex whenever he wanted, end of.

We'll have to start calling you the 'Wife of Bath'*, Holly:
Myn housbond shal it have both eve and morwe,
Whan that it him list com forth and pay his dette.
Ie "He can shag me morning, noon and night, whenever he wants to spend his wad"  :D

My point? I think if a woman feels DESIRED they will not go off of it.
That reminds me of Claire Tomalin's "Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self", a recent biography, which has lots of details about his domestic relations with his younger French-born wife, there's a comment very similar to that, that a wife of the times would expect regular sex just to be shown that he wasn't going off her or being unfaithful.  (Also a juicy description of what she did when she caught him groping the fourteen-year-old maidservant - not wash for a month and scream at him nightly in bed!!)  Well worth a read.

* ie from Chaucer's 'Canterbury Tales'

hollysbeenabadgirl

My ex was insatiable - I had a high sex drive and at times she was just off the scale. I think it was actually the opposite to what you say - a lot of the time her self esteem was low and getting shagged made her feel good - for 15 minutes. To be honest she was pretty fair - even if sometimes that means just letting me play with her tits and have a wank :) Bonkers as hell though, total nightmare.

I think men go off sex so why shouldn't women? From a biological point of view at least. The thing is if you ant a relationship to work you have to compromise. I went off mowing the lawn and cleaning the bathroom before I was born but sometimes you do it to kep the peace and I struggle to see how women can't have a similar attitude.

I agree in the main. The thing is there are times when anyone's libido drops. I have found that when I have thought I am far, far, far from in the mood, actually when I get going I change and enjoy it. To me it is not a case of letting him get on with it to keep him happy, but allowing him to have pleasure on demand as I want him to be happy. I mean, it is hardly offensive unless you have a migraine etc.

This thread has just reminded me that I have been totally shit the last week and I better give the poor bugger some serious oral when he gets in from work soon as he is well overdue. I'm not in the mood, but I am not in the mood to wash up either. Very good point wristjob!

hollysbeenabadgirl

That reminds me of Claire Tomalin's "Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self" Well worth a read.

Oddly I got this as a gift!

Offline wristjob

I better give the poor bugger some serious oral when he gets in from work soon as he is well overdue. I'm not in the mood, but I am not in the mood to wash up either. Very good point wristjob!

Happy to help - I wish more women would listen to my sage advice :)

theotherside

Years ago me and my partner were having problems. He was (shock, horror) flirting with girls on the internet and my feeling were getting hurt.

After a big talk we decided that it would be much healthier for me to work on my self confidence then for him to bottle up his libido. It was clear that this was doing more damage to him in the long run. So we have been in an open relationship for about 4 years now he fucks who he wants I fuck who I want. We have not had one argument as a result of jealousy since. Both our confidence has grown and it has allowed me to do my dream job!

I'm an incredibly lucky girl and he is a very lucky man!   :dancegirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

What rewards would that be?  So you are saying a woman should give sex to her man as and when he desires it?
What about looking after the kids as well as working a full time job and coming home to have to do all the cooking cleaning, washing and ironing.  What about when she is just too tired or just does not have the time to 'look after' her man.

What would make a woman more likely to want sex with her partner is if he looked after her.  If he helped with the kids, the housework and realised she needs more than a quick on and off whenever he feels like it.

A good relationship requires both partners to ensure they take the time to help the other so that both can feel wanted and desired and if everything is shared neither ends up too tired and this in turn will ensure the woman can have the time to feel sexy.  Once kids are around and housework gets in the way as well as working full time a lot of women feel more of a drudge than a sexual creature.  If the responsibility is shared then she wont feel that way and wont go off sex completely (unless her hormones are off then there is no hope apart form medication to help)

Offline Kriss

What rewards would that be?  So you are saying a woman should give sex to her man as and when he desires it?
What about looking after the kids as well as working a full time job and coming home to have to do all the cooking cleaning, washing and ironing.  What about when she is just too tired or just does not have the time to 'look after' her man.

What would make a woman more likely to want sex with her partner is if he looked after her.  If he helped with the kids, the housework and realised she needs more than a quick on and off whenever he feels like it.

A good relationship requires both partners to ensure they take the time to help the other so that both can feel wanted and desired and if everything is shared neither ends up too tired and this in turn will ensure the woman can have the time to feel sexy.  Once kids are around and housework gets in the way as well as working full time a lot of women feel more of a drudge than a sexual creature.  If the responsibility is shared then she wont feel that way and wont go off sex completely (unless her hormones are off then there is no hope apart form medication to help)

Oh please stop, I can't listen to any more. Poor, poor wives ...  :cry:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wristjob

What about looking after the kids as well as working a full time job and coming home to have to do all the cooking cleaning, washing and ironing. 

You were only supposed to put the clocks back an hour at the weekend, not 40 years.

I was visiting my bro yesterday - his mrs was saying how she's hardly ever used the cooker since she got it. Even the chavviest chav squared dads now change nappies.

Offline Kriss

... coming home to have to do all the cooking cleaning, washing and ironing.

Any considerate women would let her man fuck her from behind while she's bending over the sink, stove, washing machine, ironing board etc. Why do you think god gave women two tits? One for the kid and one for her man - talk about unreasonable! :thumbsdown:

Offline rnrn636

wow!   :wackogirl:

Have you copied and pasted this bollocks straight from mumsnet  :dash:

Men dont want that much and as above says its 2013 and chores around the house are generally split nowdays. After years sex becomes a bit boring anyway so once/twice a week is enough to kill urges. Its how women turn once a day, into once a week, into once a month, into only on his birthday that is the problem. Along with banning blow jobs, etc once she realises she has him trapped cos he will get screwed by her financially.

I have never been married before but had long term relationships where I have fucked off when the decent sex goes before they have managed to totally trap me with the ring and kids.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:51:49 pm by rnrn636 »

Offline Kriss

... he couldn't honestly remember the last time he had a blow job.

Now that I do NOT believe. If he can't remember blow jobs, he's never fucking had one.

Online ProtocolDroid

Now that I do NOT believe. If he can't remember blow jobs, he's never fucking had one.

Have you just had a three-year nap??

DannyJames

Any reason for such a random necropost?

Offline smiths

Have you just had a three-year nap??

Nearly, not posted since November 2013 before today, if we all did that UKP would of folded years ago.

Offline Kriss

E.L. Wisty

I would never want to get married.

Offline Nagilum

A random one to resurrect Kriss?

spuds

What's the difference between a wife and a working girl?

One's contract and the other's pay as you go  :)

Offline smiths

Absolutely spot on. :thumbsup:

Neal69

Offline Hertsgent

I thought on contract you should be getting virtually unlimited use?  :D

SUMO61

My advice - stop being a victim asking for sex, then see what happens.

Five years in now and the subject has never been discussed. Bought her some lingerie for Xmas, in a moment of hope, it's never seen the light of day.

Suits me fine, i'm clear about her level of desire (nil) and I don't have to worry about passing on any bugs. Life is good and happy otherwise. The elephant in the room is quiet and content and we are both ignoring it. It would cost a lot of money and heartache to move it now, so we do our own thing. 

Stop being a victim and move on from begging for sex. Sort your own sex life out. In fact, read the SUMO book, he explains it better. Google it, a life changing read  :hi:

Online HighlyMotivated

Before I gave her the world on a plate my wife would initiate sex regularly, when we got married and she had everything she wanted it's funny how she couldn't even bring herself to fuck the man who made it all possible

Divorce hurt me financially but with freedom I have now I look back and know I made the right decision

Offline Kriss

I thought on contract you should be getting virtually unlimited use?  :D

Probably just evenings and weekends

Offline charger70

My advice - stop being a victim asking for sex, then see what happens.

+1 spot on!
Five years in now and the subject has never been discussed. Bought her some lingerie for Xmas, in a moment of hope, it's never seen the light of day.

Suits me fine, i'm clear about her level of desire (nil) and I don't have to worry about passing on any bugs. Life is good and happy otherwise. The elephant in the room is quiet and content and we are both ignoring it. It would cost a lot of money and heartache to move it now, so we do our own thing. 

Stop being a victim and move on from begging for sex. Sort your own sex life out. In fact, read the SUMO book, he explains it better. Google it, a life changing read  :hi:

Offline Jim Winchester

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the SUMO book?

Offline Wheelz77

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the SUMO book?

S.U.M.O. (SHUT UP, MOVE ON)
Book by McGee Paul

Google it

Sureshot

You normally get an upgrade every couple of years tho :D