Author Topic: Giving Numbers?  (Read 890 times)

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bit of a recurring theme going on in the NW posts about providing girls numbers when it's not on the A/W page. My thoughts are, if it's not published then that's for a reason so I wouldn't share. Some time ago I responded to a PM from what I thought was a trusted member with a number that I had. The prick dobbed me right in it so never again. :angry:
thoughts?

Jay

Al Reet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Up to others what they do but I wouldn’t give numbers, address details, face pics if I’ve been sent any  or anything of that nature to anyone.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If they are not published numbers Admin will delete the post and has done so in the last few days.

Offline Beamer

Bit of a recurring theme going on in the NW posts about providing girls numbers when it's not on the A/W page. My thoughts are, if it's not published then that's for a reason so I wouldn't share. Some time ago I responded to a PM from what I thought was a trusted member with a number that I had. The prick dobbed me right in it so never again. :angry:
thoughts?

Jay

Am with you on this one. Numbers are not published for a reason. Punters who break this convention probably need a lobotomy?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The prick dobbed me right in it so never again. :angry:
thoughts?

Name the wanker.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Personalty wont share unless has been on AW and to a trusted member, looks like the one you mentioned was lookinf for brownie points with said prossie.

Numbers are easily obtained my sending an aw/uke message.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 08:53:02 pm by vw »

Offline Hk

Bit of a recurring theme going on in the NW posts about providing girls numbers when it's not on the A/W page. My thoughts are, if it's not published then that's for a reason so I wouldn't share. Some time ago I responded to a PM from what I thought was a trusted member with a number that I had. The prick dobbed me right in it so never again. :angry:
thoughts?

Jay
That what my thoughts are as well if the wgs have not show their number on aw, I won’t share the number,
A few members have PM for the wgs number, even pic as well, which I have just wrote the review on, I don’t know what rules are as i have Only join this site just over a year ago .
perhaps established members can give me some guide line regarding this situation

VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That what my thoughts are as well if the wgs have not show their number on aw, I won’t share the number,
A few members have PM for the wgs number, even pic as well, which I have just wrote the review on, I don’t know what rules are as i have Only join this site just over a year ago .
perhaps established members can give me some guide line regarding this situation
If someone sends you a PM asking for that info a brief two word response will suffice.
The second word being 'Off' and the first having four letters  beginning with 'F' and rhyming with Luck

Offline ExtraLymm

Personally, I wouldn't give a number, reasons are listed above.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That what my thoughts are as well if the wgs have not show their number on aw, I won’t share the number,
A few members have PM for the wgs number, even pic as well, which I have just wrote the review on, I don’t know what rules are as i have Only join this site just over a year ago .
perhaps established members can give me some guide line regarding this situation
HK the link to the site rules is right at the bottom of the page if you need to find it in the future but is small and easy to miss, anyway here is the link and i'd say it's worth taking a read
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

The specific part which is relevant to this thread and your review is -
- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles.

So you are 100% right in not posting her number or picture from social media and I think it's out of order for another member to put pressure on you to provide it, as someone else referenced I have seen that guy's posts on the national board but not on the NW board so why is he so keen to get her number  :unknown:
Don't think I have ever shared a number by PM but I have given trusted members helpful advice on directions / where to park when the girls instructions were confusing.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Only if it`s in the public domain.
Noticed that some girls numbers aren`t on adultwork, but are on other sites - probably because adultwork charge for that feature

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Slightly off topic but if you add this extension to Chrome (and maybe other browsers) you can see the phone number if it has been shown previously but not currently

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.0