Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: pattaya thailand  (Read 21004 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Any one have a couple of suggestions on good hotels that wont have any issues with you bringing a girl back.

Always book a double room, this link may help ----------

External Link/Members Only

In the past I have stayed at "Tims boutique hotel" -------------- no probem taking girls back and a good location, 5 minutes from the beach.

Gigabyte

Cheers thats very helpful. With the question about services from looking at various threads on here I thought that girls from some countries are adverse to doing certain things.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cheers thats very helpful. With the question about services from looking at various threads on here I thought that girls from some countries are adverse to doing certain things.

That might depend on how much you are paying them -------------- punting in Thailand is NOTHING like punting in the UK. 

One important tip ----------------- NEVER pay upfront ---------- and I mean NEVER.     :hi:

Sailormack

Hey Gigabyte

As Jimmy says Punting is Thailand is so very different from the UK. I was last there in 2010 and will be going back this year and I am expecting changes.

The WSG (World Sex Guide) has a decent Thailand section and there should be some up to date reports about costs etc.

However part of the fun is in the learning and experiencing but with certain caveats which should be strictly adhered to regarding conduct, Thai culture etc.

Hope you have a great time buddy  :yahoo:

Gigabyte

Cheers, although I am still in the planning stages.

Offline Jerboa

Everything.
When I take a holiday anywhere in the world I like a little bit of luxury, the last time I stayed in budget accommodation the carpets were stained, the bathroom was tatty and the towels were paper thin, never again.

I don't go for top of the range, in Pattaya you can find an excellent hotel for £50 a night depending on the time of year.

You can pay £50 a night, but there are plenty of decent rooms in the 700-1000 thb region, there isn't a lot of point paying more, one point I would make is newbies used to Europe will think paying 15-20 quid a night is to cheap so the place must be a shit hole, this is incorrect, this is Thailand.

covman

I've got a couple tips for you all, I've only had a quick scan through so I'm not sure if any have been mentioned yet.
Sadly this doesn't apply to high season but try and make sure your visits at or around the end of the month, the ladies have bills and rent to pay and can be a lot cheaper (some freelancers by as much as half I.e was 2-3 thousand a night  1000-1500!!)
Try and find a friendly local bar with good passing traffic and cheap beer, some off the best nights (and cheapest) i've had there have been with ladies straight off the street on their way home. Try and befriend the bar owner they usually work or drink there (if you're spending money in his bar every night he won't be happy about the ladies ripping you off or he can worn you about the knowen hustlers.
If you're there for a while try not to take to many ladies from the same bar (this just causes problems)
If you take a girl out for more than one day she WILL start to think she is your girl friend and will not appreciate you talking to other girls.
If you see a dark looking bar with curtains under the desks, go sit down for a beer and a bj (in most places its all part of the service I'm told)
As far as I no ladyboys, they can have everything done apart from their nuckles and the size of their  shoulders (I've nearly been fooled a couple of times lol so be careful)
If its not signed somewhere ask the person running the bar the barfine price not the ladies.
Make sure when booking your hotel (I like to do his in person when I get there) that its guest friendly.
And try not so flash too much cash (let's face it we're all millionaires there) doing so just puts the prices up for you and you're more likely to get short changed when you're pissed.
Never agree or follow bar promoters into bars, you're usually charged extra on your first drinks for doing so (if you like the look of the place come back half an hour later on your own steam)
I myself like to relax just out side the hustle and bustle and people watch with the petty ladies or drink in one of the smaller go go bars that don't have the added BS fees. (once you've seen a couple ping pong shows you've seen them all) I'm planning my six tip now, I usually go for one month but have been for six. You have to love the LOS

Offline Jerboa

Yes Covman you're right, the end of the month can be an advantage, if rent is due and buffalow needs medicine, even some gogo dancers will be more open to a deal, not sure what freelancers are quoting 3k, I would laugh in their face if a disco fl quoted that, but obviously many not so experienced tourists after a couple of changs might think with their dicks.

Tim20

Hey guys I'm currently in Pattaya and have been coming here since 1999 on a regular basis I even managed to marry one unfortunately though do have 2 beautiful half Thai kids . This is my first trip back for 2 years but do know my way around this place and I've been on the prowl the last week and have seen a massive change in the girls attitude and standard of the women are poor ! Yes their are lots of them but I've only seen a couple that have really caught my eye ! Their prices have gone up and if your going in the go go bars it's 150 baht for a lady drink which she'll wash down in seconds !! I was not going to bother with any but found myself with a cute little thing on my lap with the blonde hair look covered in Tatoos and looked like she'd be a dirty girl in the bedroom so I bar fined her took her to a room short time for total cost 2,000 and if she'd been on Adult work and I could review her shed have had the worst negative review possible !! Shit kissing shit blow job no soap in shower and condom Thai size and I could not get on so told her she was shit got my clothes on and payed then went home !! Got lots of mates here who live here who all say so much about how shit and overpriced this place has become and such a shame as this place was heaven years ago !! I'm going to stick to the top girls on AW who deliver a much better experience !!  If any of you are coming you could do no wrong by trying Sabadee massage near soi 2 for a soapy bath , getting oiled up and sex for 2,000 baht ! I had a look and must have been about 60 plus girls to choose from but your eliminating the hassle of drinks and small talk !!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hey guys I'm currently in Pattaya and have been coming here since 1999 on a regular basis I even managed to marry one unfortunately though do have 2 beautiful half Thai kids . This is my first trip back for 2 years but do know my way around this place and I've been on the prowl the last week and have seen a massive change in the girls attitude and standard of the women are poor ! Yes their are lots of them but I've only seen a couple that have really caught my eye ! Their prices have gone up and if your going in the go go bars it's 150 baht for a lady drink which she'll wash down in seconds !!

I was there in February and agree with your comments, thousands of girls available but most are as ugly as fuck, attitude is also a problem, a lot of the girls pay more attention to their mobile phone than the customer sitting at the bar, my first visit was around 2001 and I think it has gone seriously downhill, 150 baht for a ladydrink is ridiculous.   :bomb:

Tim20

Glad you agree and it's not me being over fussy ! I may try Cambodia again as I've been there too but along time ago so could have changed too !! In the old days I would have been out all night chatting to really sexy girls in Pattaya and buying cheap drinks !  :drinks: but tonight can't be arsed as bored of prowling the hundreds of bars with ultra ugly girls wanting me to buy them a drink !!

renton69

I've been there a couple of times... some of my mates go there four times a year.  It's great fun if you go with a bunch of mates like I did twice but to be honest the birds don't really do it for me.  I like blondes...

Tim20

Just to give you an up to date on the never endingng crazy price hikes in Thailand at the moment

Bar fines in go go bars are 1,500 baht as opposed to to 500 baht a few years ago with a better exchange rate too !!

Nothing to do with sex but I like to go to bamboo island which is a deserted island on a speed boat with great sand and clear water ! Last time was 4,000 baht today same beach operater wants 10,000 baht !!

Very quickly falling out of of love with this one heaven of a place
 !!

To sum it up it overpriced and old news !!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just to give you an up to date on the never endingng crazy price hikes in Thailand at the moment

Bar fines in go go bars are 1,500 baht as opposed to to 500 baht a few years ago with a better exchange rate too !!

Care to name the bars charging 1,500 baht.   :unknown:

Tim20

I should have said Go Go bars are charging this high rate !! I was told they are now and I was in Tim bar go go bar ( nothing to do with me ) but some quite nice girls in their to be fair and confirmed I was quoted 1,500 baht bar fine and the girl wanted 3,000 and my beer was 160 baht a pop !!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I should have said Go Go bars are charging this high rate !! I was told they are now and I was in Tim bar go go bar ( nothing to do with me ) but some quite nice girls in their to be fair and confirmed I was quoted 1,500 baht bar fine and the girl wanted 3,000 and my beer was 160 baht a pop !!

In Bangkok it is still 600 baht in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy has gone up to 700-800 in some bars.   

Offline Jerboa

Shame to hear the bad attitudes, you are right that Patts has changed a lot in the last few years, the top girls want to earn big baht now, they've been spoilt to much by 2 week millionaires, Patts has just become to popular for its own good. The 1500b BF is not uncommon now, it's usually this price for the showgirls and agency models, the bar doesn't want the girls leaving early, as they're earning the bar baht, in some places the BF will drop down after midnight or 1am.

bigone

Thailand is still good value, the hotels are first class, the food very cheap
I know prices have gone up over the last few years but what other country can I have a
super model in my company for 24 hours for £80  :rolleyes:
bigone

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thailand is still good value, the hotels are first class, the food very cheap
I know prices have gone up over the last few years but what other country can I have a
super model in my company for 24 hours for £80  :rolleyes:
bigone

I am pleased you still enjoy Pattaya, I didn't realize it was possible to find a "super model", the vast majority of the bar girls look like they were dropped on their face at birth.    :hi:

bigone

Its still possible to find the stunners, you have to look for these gems, you must be looking in the wrong places  :P , many go go bars you can find these super models,
I am back in june let me show you around  :kissgirl:  :drinks:
bigone

Tim20

Yes there are stunners around but remember how many go go bars you'd have to go through to find them ! A lot of the hot girls are employed by agencies and it's a fact that most of there attitude sucks and hence the big price rises ! It's no way near as good as it was as so many people say so who still live here that I know ! I know a lot of the good go go bars and maybe because I've been shagging stunners on Adultwork I've got too fussy and at the drink prices at 150/160 baht plus the same for lady drink if I'm drinking alot it soon is not good value with the added 1,500 bar fine plus her fee and she could be shit in bed !! I agree that accommodation is still good value and I still stay at the hotel I stayed in 15 odd years ago !! Then it was 500 baht a night at a rate of around 70 baht to the pound ! Now I'm paying 1,300 at exchange rate of 53/54 baht but still ok value but again not a bargain like before! I've been in Lk metro tonight and saw only a handful decent go go girls and lots of very ugly ones !

renton69

I was banging a bird who worked in Bacara go go bar called Fon... Blonde with big plastic tits, probably one of the top birds in the club and Bacara, along with Happy a go go are two of the better clubs owned by the same guy. .. She used to ambush me every time I went in, it was quite funny... I'm a fairly big guy and this bird used to literally jump off the stage at me and wrap her arms and legs around me... nearly fucking killed me a couple of times... she was a lot of fun though and a hell of a shag... not cheap though, I have to say.

Offline Jerboa

I agree with a lot of what Tim says, yes there are still stunners in Patts, but they are either showgirls or agency dancer, both will be expensive and usually only want ST, you will end up paying as much if not more than UK for a average one shot quickie.

So Renton this Bacarra bird rings a bell, how expensive was she?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree with a lot of what Tim says, yes there are still stunners in Patts, but they are either showgirls or agency dancer, both will be expensive and usually only want ST, you will end up paying as much if not more than UK for a average one shot quickie.

Stunners in Thailand are very rare.

My definition of a stunner is the girl we both shagged from Rainbow bar in Nana Plaza, 5 stars and perfect English ------- but she turned long time into short time with both of us.    :(

The really strange thing about her was that she "picked me" --------------- she sent over a service girl to ask if she could sit with me, maybe she knew I would be an easy touch.     :D

We agreed 3000 long time but I ended up paying 2000 short time. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:57:51 pm by Jimmyredcab »

Offline Jerboa

Stunners in Thailand are very rare.

My definition of a stunner is the girl we both shagged from Rainbow bar in Nana Plaza, 5 stars and perfect English ------- but she turned long time into short time with both of us.    :(

The really strange thing about her was that she "picked me" --------------- she sent over a service girl to ask if she could sit with me, maybe she knew I would be an easy touch.     :D

We agreed 3000 long time but I ended up paying 2000 short time.

Yes she was a stunner, the stunners myself and the other posters are talking about are a very small percentage of bargirls, as you know there is a new concept in the gogo's to hire expensive coyote agency girls, they are usually local Bangkokian or Chonburi, and lighter skinned than their Isaan sisters, their job is to hustle as many drinks and tips, they can be BF at a steep price.

Did you visit any of the gogo's and clubs on your recent trip Jimmy? I'm interested to hear how you got on.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Did you visit any of the gogo's and clubs on your recent trip Jimmy? I'm interested to hear how you got on.

No, I stuck to beer bars, Drinking Street and the complex in Jomtien where Mamas bar is now.

bigone

No, I stuck to beer bars, Drinking Street and the complex in Jomtien where Mamas bar is now.
no wonder you did not find any stunners  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

no wonder you did not find any stunners  :P

My advice for anyone looking for stunners ---------------- avoid Thailand.    :hi: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I went off Thailand many years ago - too many girls with a poor attitude and high prices and most of them I can hardly tell apart once I visit the bar in the morning. For basic asian fucking at rock bottom prices I prefer the Philippines, though admitedly you have to spend a bit more to get there and finding a place that has a nice beach and food PLUS good looking available girls can take a bit more work (Angeles City is not my scene at all).

For something more upmarket with good value service, variety and enjoyable food and nightlife, Singapore has to rate more highly for me personally (and roughly the same airfare as BKK). Trawling the parlours of Geylang can be very pleasant; but there are other options there as well of course.

For anyone who has never been to Bangkok and Pattaya, they are both such an experience that every punter should try them at least once if he can - and AC and FKKs and Eros Centres are also on that list, as are our very own LMPs.  ;)  ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:19:22 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I went off Thailand many years ago - too many girls with a poor attitude and high prices and most of them I can hardly tell apart once I visit the bar in the morning. For basic asian fucking at rock bottom prices I prefer the Philippines, though admitedly you have to spend a bit more to get there and finding a place that has a nice beach and food PLUS good looking available girls can take a bit more work (Angeles City is not my scene at all).

I agree about Angeles City, unlikely I will ever return. The big plus point about the Philippines is language, most of the girls speak English, some better than others.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I agree completely. And less devious. Many of them seem quite grateful when you give them their wages - as opposed to places where they act like divas doing the highest bidder a favour.
AC has its fans, but to me it's too much like living in a brothel instead of visiting one.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree completely. And less devious. Many of them seem quite grateful when you give them their wages - as opposed to places where they act like divas doing the highest bidder a favour.
AC has its fans, but to me it's too much like living in a brothel instead of visiting one.

I am pleased I saw Angeles City for myself but I missed the open air drinking that is normal in Pattaya, dozens of Go-Go bars but everything is inside.

You are right about attitude, in Pattaya the girls give you the impression they are doing you a favour ---------especially the better looking ones.

renton69

So Renton this Bacarra bird rings a bell, how expensive was she?
Got no idea mate... all I know is that I did about seven Gs in ten days... that includes the flights.  I stayed in the new LK... had a fucking suite, it was amazing, had three balconies.  I would have happily stayed in the Erika lodge across the road but my mate booked it all so I just went along for the ride... Fon was mental...definitely a top bird, loads of fun and mad as a bag of ferrets...lol  My mate has recently opened a club there called the Fun House. 

Offline Jerboa

You done It again, you complain there are no stunners, but you don't enter a gogo to find any, you might of found some lookers In the beer bars, but It could be harder, you're usually happy with ST Jimmy, so you would be an Ideal customer to these WS divas.

Offline Jerboa

Got no idea mate... all I know is that I did about seven Gs in ten days... that includes the flights.  I stayed in the new LK... had a fucking suite, it was amazing, had three balconies.  I would have happily stayed in the Erika lodge across the road but my mate booked it all so I just went along for the ride... Fon was mental...definitely a top bird, loads of fun and mad as a bag of ferrets...lol  My mate has recently opened a club there called the Fun House.

What so you spent 7k Sterling In ten days? And no Idea how much you paid Fon, why Is that did she help herself to your cash?

Offline Jimmyredcab

You done It again, you complain there are no stunners, but you don't enter a gogo to find any, you might of found some lookers In the beer bars, but It could be harder, you're usually happy with ST Jimmy, so you would be an Ideal customer to these WS divas.

Can't stand Go-Go bars in Thailand.
1) They all look the same when they are shuffling around on stage.
2) You can't judge attitude during a quick ladydrink.

Did I mention that the vast majority of girls in Thailand are ugly as fuck.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What so you spent 7k Sterling In ten days? And no Idea how much you paid Fon, why Is that did she help herself to your cash?

£700 a day.     :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Cactus

£700 a day.     :scare: :scare: :scare:

I'm planning a trip to SE Asia either the tail end of this year or the start of next.  Excluding flights, I'm hoping to get by on circa £500 per week.  Not a punting trip per se, more a backpacking trip, still in the planning stages, but I do plan to check out the punting hotspots and see what happens.  Is that budget realistic?  I'm not worried about roughing it a bit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm planning a trip to SE Asia either the tail end of this year or the start of next.  Excluding flights, I'm hoping to get by on circa £500 per week.  Not a punting trip per se, more a backpacking trip, still in the planning stages, but I do plan to check out the punting hotspots and see what happens.  Is that budget realistic?  I'm not worried about roughing it a bit.

It depends how much you intend to spend on a hotel, you could survive on £70 a day ------------ but my hotel cost me £45 a day, Jerboa is an authority on low budget hotels.

Offline Steve2

Quote from: Jimmyredcab link=topic=18478.msg398188#msg398188 date=1397566850
Did I mention that the vast majority of girls in Thailand are ugly as fuck.    :hi:
[/quote

I don't think so Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

A lot of accommodation online will only be the more expensive end. Singapore, for instance, looks incredibly expensive, but wander round Geylang district and plenty of cheap places appear.

Consider travelling light. That gives you increased freedom to look around and decide on a decent room or even the district. I do make a couple of exceptions to this advice: if you are arriving very late at night in an area you don't know then of course book the first night somewhere, even if it is a hostel. Secondly if one of your stops is say, Manila, or even Phnom Penh, be wary of looking like a target by hanging around anywhere with a backpack after dark. (Singapore, Siem Reap, and to a large extetn Thailand are fine though.)

To travel light in Asia is not so hard. Clothes dry quickly washed in the sink (local washing-up liquid does the job) and one can top up on shirts and socks at a cheap local market. Have a fall-back: for instance, I would recommend cut out (or photocopy) the cheap accommodation places listed in Lonely Planet. Except for places like Singapore, Philippines and parts of Malaysia, it's simple enough to hire a tuk-tuk for an hour to look at different places. Have an idea of a fair price (cheap as chips) to avoid over-paying or over-haggling when agreeing a price beforehand with the driver. It helps to have a quick mental checklist of what to look for in hotel rooms. Then book three days maximum (to find out if there are builders working all night next door, the loo emits foul smells, or crackheads doss on the doorstep.)

enjoy

Offline Cactus

A lot of accommodation online will only be the more expensive end. Singapore, for instance, looks incredibly expensive, but wander round Geylang district and plenty of cheap places appear.

Consider travelling light. That gives you increased freedom to look around and decide on a decent room or even the district. I do make a couple of exceptions to this advice: if you are arriving very late at night in an area you don't know then of course book the first night somewhere, even if it is a hostel. Secondly if one of your stops is say, Manila, or even Phnom Penh, be wary of looking like a target by hanging around anywhere with a backpack after dark. (Singapore, Siem Reap, and to a large extetn Thailand are fine though.)

To travel light in Asia is not so hard. Clothes dry quickly washed in the sink (local washing-up liquid does the job) and one can top up on shirts and socks at a cheap local market. Have a fall-back: for instance, I would recommend cut out (or photocopy) the cheap accommodation places listed in Lonely Planet. Except for places like Singapore, Philippines and parts of Malaysia, it's simple enough to hire a tuk-tuk for an hour to look at different places. Have an idea of a fair price (cheap as chips) to avoid over-paying or over-haggling when agreeing a price beforehand with the driver. It helps to have a quick mental checklist of what to look for in hotel rooms. Then book three days maximum (to find out if there are builders working all night next door, the loo emits foul smells, or crackheads doss on the doorstep.)

enjoy

Cheers marmalade, good advice there, although I prefer a rough guide to lonely planet  :drinks: reading my way through the rough guide to Thailand at the minute as I plan to spend the majority of my trip there, probably flying to Singapore, travelling overland up through Malaysia, then into Thailand, although I've read that the Deep South of Thailand on the Malaysian border might not be too clever an area to pass through, working my way up through southern Thailand to Bangkok & pattaya (got to visit for the experience). Probably flying back from Bangkok. But if i can swing an extra couple of weeks away I may continue through Cambodia then fly back from ho chi min city, or go north thigh Laos into Vietnam that way. Still. The planning stages though, so we'll see.
Always book online for the first night anywhere, but plan to then wing it from there, did it in Australia, but then there isn't the language barrier there. Hostels are fine by me, I like meeting people, but don't like "forced fun" that is sometime thrust upon you in these places.
Sorry to drag things off topic  :blush:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:40:24 pm by Cactus »

renton69

That's one of the reasons I'm in no rush to go back... the loonies I go out there with think fuck all of doing a grand a day.... I can do it if I really want to but I don't really see the point... particularly as I'm really not into the oriental birds... Don't get me wrong it was fun and I'm glad to say I've crossed it off the bucket list (not that I've really got one) but give me a blonde and a Spanish beach any day of the week.

I split with my bird four years ago now, and really got into the punting scene shortly after that... To be honest ... for me, It's been wearing thin for a while.  I think I'll soon be retiring my alter ego Renton... got a little blonde in my sights who's looking pretty interested... we'll see.

Offline Jerboa

That's one of the reasons I'm in no rush to go back... the loonies I go out there with think fuck all of doing a grand a day.... I can do it if I really want to but I don't really see the point... particularly as I'm really not into the oriental birds... Don't get me wrong it was fun and I'm glad to say I've crossed it off the bucket list (not that I've really got one) but give me a blonde and a Spanish beach any day of the week.

I split with my bird four years ago now, and really got into the punting scene shortly after that... To be honest ... for me, It's been wearing thin for a while.  I think I'll soon be retiring my alter ego Renton... got a little blonde in my sights who's looking pretty interested... we'll see.

Wow a grand a day Is crazy, there is no need to spend that much In Patts and have a wild night, I bet the bars & girls saw you and your buddies coming.

Offline Jerboa

Can't stand Go-Go bars in Thailand.
1) They all look the same when they are shuffling around on stage.
2) You can't judge attitude during a quick ladydrink.

So did you end up having a single punt there Jim? You say looks are Important, well you might find a diamond In the rough, at a beer bar, but It's like going to a League 2 match and expecting Premier quality, If you want the cute good lookers you've got to frequent the places they work, ie. the top gogo bars, bump into them In Central festival, or after 1am In the clubs like Insomnia.

Marm gave you some good advice, yes 500 quid a week Is doable for a backpack travel trip with the odd punt thrown In, If you like thai food and eat as the locals do your budget will stretch, also drinking In bars can become expensive (especially in Singers & Malaya!) big bottle of Chang from 7/11 cheap cheap.  :drinks:

Obviously a Pattaya punter will burn more than that In a week, on average It used to be £100 a day, but since things Including pussy has gone up In town so a daily budget does too, but at least the Pound has got stronger a little, about 54thb to a quid.

Starting In Singapore and travelling north Is a good Idea, I've seen cheap Singers Airline flights online recently, unusual as they're always pricey, train, bus or minibus are your transport options, a few years ago I took a cheap minibus from Hat Yai to Penang, and back. If you're staying at cheap hotels and hostels you will bump into young backpackers, some can get annoying fairly quickly, did you watch the recent BBC3 series, Sun sex and suspicious parents from Thailand? I would of ended up slapping a few, You might get to shag some though. Phuket has a mix of tourists and punting options, but on a smaller scale to Patts, Bkk can be expensive, but there Is so much choice, you could stay downtown In backpack central Kao san, but I prefer other districts of the city, that are as cheap, with few farangs and close to the MRT and Thai nightlife and entertainment, and I don't mean Sukhumvit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wow a grand a day Is crazy, there is no need to spend that much In Patts and have a wild night, I bet the bars & girls saw you and your buddies coming.

I struggle to see how you could spend a grand a day in a shithole like Pattaya -------------- unless you were literally giving your money away.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

I struggle to see how you could spend a grand a day in a shithole like Pattaya -------------- unless you were literally giving your money away.    :unknown: :unknown:

Yes that's what I thought, some guys can be like that after a couple of shandys.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So did you end up having a single punt there Jim?

No, not in Pattaya, I had a couple of freelancers in Bangkok, I am no longer willing to shag munters.    :hi:

renton69

Yes that's what I thought, some guys can be like that after a couple of shandys.
Love the comments on here... you guys need to get out a little more...lol   When you're buying rounds of between ten and twenty, chucking baskets full of ping pong balls all over the place, then there's the designer gear (not the micky mouse stuff) then there's the birds, if you're doing the better ones, they're a bit more money, then half the boys are doing fucking sniff (I don't touch the shit, but each to his own) and a grand a day is quite feasible ... bear in mind some of this lot will do 1200 in town on the weekend in Cardiff..... they're a bit naughty but not a bad bunch of lads.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Love the comments on here... you guys need to get out a little more...lol   When you're buying rounds of between ten and twenty, chucking baskets full of ping pong balls all over the place.

That is precisely why Pattaya is now fucked.  :hi:

To be truthful, it sounds like a fairy story to me, but then what do I know.  :rolleyes: