Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pattaya thailand  (Read 20953 times)

bigone

ok
its that time of the year again  :P
i am off to pattaya on the 28 of the month  :D
anybody else out there?
if so we could meet up for a few beers  :drinks:
any tips for me?
bigone

Offline Jerboa

Don't drink the water, keep a look out for balloons, can save you a few baht, change your bargirl regular, don't get luved up!

Offline cylar

Been a couple of times heading back in January, so jealous your going in a couple of weeks
Main tip is never get dragged into a bar to see the ping pong show, when we came to leave they tried to charge us £80, lucky we were with some Thai friends so they were able to sort it out, but they weren't going to let us leave  :scare:
That was in Bangkok not seen a show in pattaya

keep a look out for balloons, can save you a few baht

Whats the balloons thing??

Offline Jerboa

Been a couple of times heading back in January, so jealous your going in a couple of weeks
Main tip is never get dragged into a bar to see the ping pong show, when we came to leave they tried to charge us £80, lucky we were with some Thai friends so they were able to sort it out, but they weren't going to let us leave  :scare:
That was in Bangkok not seen a show in pattaya

Whats the balloons thing??

I take it you went with a tout In Patpong, the sex shows are like soho rip off scams.

If you see balloons hanging outside a bar It means that there Is a birthday party, and free buffet. :)

Offline cylar

Yeah it was in Patpong, the one and only time we went there, the place was dead, only one other couple in there with us. Wonder how much they had to pay to get out
The show was fun, flying bananas, ping pong, darts, was a good laugh, pity about them trying to rip us off or i probably would have done it again
Went back to Soi Cowboy after that, ended up having the most amazing night  ;)

Offline cylar

I'll have to look out for the balloons next time  :)
Free food is always good  :)
Thanks

Offline Chezzie John

I went to a balloon party in Rawai Phuket and found a chickens head and feet in my Thai green curry :scare:

Plus if you wait for the girl to finish work you don't have to pay the bar fine and also make sure it hasn't got a cock :D I heard of one bloke taking a girl back to his room and whilst he was in the shower it walked in with it's cock out and the poor old bloke broke his arm jumping out of the bathroom window! lol

Offline cylar

I went to a balloon party in Rawai Phuket and found a chickens head and feet in my Thai green curry :scare:l

They don't waste anything there, had a fish soup and there was the fishes head looking me straight in the eye, didn't put me off  :)
Had to try everything while i was there, had chicken feet, scorpions, Locusts (very nice), a weird small fish that tasted like a jelly sweet (wish you could get them here)
As long as it's not alive, i'd give it a go  :)

Offline Jerboa

Yeah it was in Patpong, the one and only time we went there, the place was dead, only one other couple in there with us. Wonder how much they had to pay to get out
The show was fun, flying bananas, ping pong, darts, was a good laugh, pity about them trying to rip us off or i probably would have done it again
Went back to Soi Cowboy after that, ended up having the most amazing night  ;)

Patpong Is safe, you just need to ignore the touts, and try and squeeze past the dopey tourists perusing the night market, If you did get In that circumstance again, either negotiate the fee or call the tourist police.

Offline cylar

Plus if you wait for the girl to finish work you don't have to pay the bar fine and also make sure it hasn't got a cock :D
Most of them finish about 4am, and you can easily spend more than the bar fine on lady drinks while talking with her.
If you take them earlier you can get a lot more fun with them  ;)
I found it really easy to tell which were ladyboys, they are always dressed perfectly with a little extra on the makeup, so they look more stunning than the girls, saved my friend from one when he was pissed  :D

Offline cylar

Patpong Is safe, you just need to ignore the touts, and try and squeeze past the dopey tourists perusing the night market, If you did get In that circumstance again, either negotiate the fee or call the tourist police.

We did go there especially to see a show, and negotiated the price before going in, but that didn't seem to matter. Just glad we were with friends
Never felt unsafe in Thailand, even on the first night when we went for a walk at 11pm , got lost and ended up miles away from any of the tourist areas, no sign of any taxis/tuk tuks/bikes and they seem to be everywhere.
Might give Patpong another go but really enjoy Soi Cowboy so will be spending most of my time there

Offline Jerboa

Most of them finish about 4am, and you can easily spend more than the bar fine on lady drinks while talking with her.
If you take them earlier you can get a lot more fun with them  ;)
I found it really easy to tell which were ladyboys, they are always dressed perfectly with a little extra on the makeup, so they look more stunning than the girls, saved my friend from one when he was pissed  :D

4am sounds very late, most bars are shut by 2am, they are controlled by the Police.
Then there are late night clubs like Spicey that run till 6am.

Offline cylar

Think it was about 4 in soi cowboy, we didn't get back to the hotel till 5.30am  only a 10min walk, but stopped on a street bar for one so it might have been earlier, we'd had quite a bit to drink.
Still talk to a couple of the girls from pattaya and they definitely don't finish till 4 sometimes 5 if they are busy
Only went to one night club, that was in Bangkok think it was called Q, was opposite the our hotel (Le Fenix) which gave us free entry  :)

bigone

thanks for your replies
but i am staying in pattaya
i belive there is some very beautiful girls there ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

thanks for your replies
but i am staying in pattaya
i belive there is some very beautiful girls there ;)

Have a great time, if you do spot any beautiful girls tell me where to find them because I have seen very few, even on You tube they are all pretty rough.
Maybe I have been going to the wrong places, or not drinking enough.  :drinks:

Offline cylar

There are some beautiful girls there, just have to move past the rough ones, found about 1 in 10 were fit
Heard some bad things about the Eastern European/Russian girls so would stick to the locals
Don't ever go into a suit shop, they will try to sell you the entire shop
Head to Walking Street and i know you will have a great time  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are some beautiful girls there, just have to move past the rough ones, found about 1 in 10 were fit

Chang can have that effect.   :sarcastic:

I would say a more accurate figure would be 1 in 100 are fit.

Go on You-Tube and type in Soi 6 pattaya you will see what I mean.    :vomit: :vomit:

Offline cylar

Chang can have that effect.   :sarcastic:

I would say a more accurate figure would be 1 in 100 are fit.

Go on You-Tube and type in Soi 6 pattaya you will see what I mean.    :vomit: :vomit:

Think i must have been lucky because i still found them really fit in the morning too
Walked down soi 6 a couple of times, but just ended up on walking street.
Also walked down the gay street once by mistake, can't remember street no. prob 7 or 8 was just next to soi 6,  best to avoid.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Think i must have been lucky because i still found them really fit in the morning too
Walked down soi 6 a couple of times, but just ended up on walking street.
Also walked down the gay street once by mistake, can't remember street no. prob 7 or 8 was just next to soi 6,  best to avoid.

Only gay street I can think of is nearer to Walking Street, Soi 13 or 14 area ----------- totally shirt lifters.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Only gay street I can think of is nearer to Walking Street, Soi 13 or 14 area ----------- totally shirt lifters.  :hi:

Found it on You-Tube    Boyztown  Soi 13/4

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Have a great time, if you do spot any beautiful girls tell me where to find them because I have seen very few, even on You tube they are all pretty rough.
Maybe I have been going to the wrong places, or not drinking enough.  :drinks:

Jim next time you're in Patts maybe you should consider frequenting a gogo bar.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim next time you're in Patts maybe you should consider frequenting a gogo bar.

They are just as ugly once they emerge from the shower minus makeup, possibly the least attractive women on the planet.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jerboa

Could say the same for lots of women once they take the layer of make up off.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Could say the same for lots of women once they take the layer of make up off.

Yes, you are probably right, maybe Thai women are just not for me --------------- or maybe I have been there too many times.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What a shit hole, just looked like a moped showroom  :cool:

Pattaya is a shit hole, but I can see the attraction, up to 40K prossies in an area of 10 square miles.   :drinks:

James999

I know Jimmy, it's where dustman and postman go for a fortnight and pretend they are rich  :sarcastic:

Offline cylar

Found it on You-Tube    Boyztown  Soi 13/4

Just watched it, pretty sure that was the street, didn't take much notice once i realized it was all gay

bigone

Pattaya is a shit hole, but I can see the attraction, up to 40K prossies in an area of 10 square miles.   :drinks:
ill be in pattaya on tuesday  :P,you lot will be in the uk  :D
where would you like to be? :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Las Vegas.    :hi:

Offline cylar

They have lots of rain there and flooding at the minute, but at least its very warm  :)

James999

They have lots of rain there and flooding

Lets hope it's not to deep otherwise it will be up to the girls bollocks  :hi:

Offline cylar

Lets hope it's not to deep otherwise it will be up to the girls bollocks  :hi:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

bigone

They have lots of rain there and flooding at the minute, but at least its very warm  :)

yes,but the bars will be full of stunners,cant wait till tuesday  :P

Offline Bangers and Gash

I've spent many hours wondering what it'd be like going to Pattaya. I reckon I'd either have the time of my life, or get bummed and robbed within the first 24 hours. :D

Q. Do the ultra hot chicks standing outside the go-go clubs ''love you long time'' or are they just untouchable eye candy used to draw in fat Americano tourists? 

:hi:

Offline cylar

yes,but the bars will be full of stunners,cant wait till tuesday  :P
Sure i can't put you off, i'm willing to use your ticket just so it doesn't go to waste of course, i'll make that sacrifice for you  ;)

They say it will all be cleaned up tomorrow and everywhere will be open for business

Offline cylar

I've spent many hours wondering what it'd be like going to Pattaya. I reckon I'd either have the time of my life, or get bummed and robbed within the first 24 hours. :D

Q. Do the ultra hot chicks standing outside the go-go clubs ''love you long time'' or are they just untouchable eye candy used to draw in fat Americano tourists? 

Would definitely say you'd have an amazing time, it's perfectly safe, as long as your not daft  :)
You can take any of the girls you see for a long time  ;)

Offline Jerboa

Depends, if you're a dick and act the fool in Patts, like to wear expensive chains and watch, with a fat wallet hanging out your back pocket, and like to raise your voice then you will have a problem, be locked up or robbed and bummed by ladyboys. :)

bigone

dont mess with those thai people
male or female or ladyboys  :P
anybody out ther soon  :drinks: on me

pat

:lol:
saw the same video a couple of days ago..be sure to be careful when you get there..
and please do not upset more thai women..you may get in the same situation my man!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Brilliant clip, Thais are not violent people ------------- unless you fuck with them ---- or insult their King.   :hi:

James999

Apart from the fact it was a cheap shot and three onto one, the most annoying part of the film was the stupid woman who kept shouting Hong kong Hong kong Hong kong Hong kong Hong kong Hong kong Hong kong  :hi:

Anyway, it seems a magnet for arseholes

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 01:26:10 pm by James999 »

Offline worldpunter

4am sounds very late, most bars are shut by 2am, they are controlled by the Police.
Then there are late night clubs like Spicey that run till 6am.

I found a bar open 24 hours in BKK on this trip . Sometimes wish I hadn't .i t's got everything a man could wish for including a ladyboy on take out .

Offline Jerboa

I found a bar open 24 hours in BKK on this trip . Sometimes wish I hadn't .i t's got everything a man could wish for including a ladyboy on take out .

What is this bar called, and how was the ladyboy? :)

Offline cylar

Would also like to know what its called and where abouts it is?
I'm heading out there in a couple of weeks, can't wait  :)

Gigabyte

Any one have a couple of suggestions on good hotels that wont have any issues with you bringing a girl back. The more upmarket the better tbh.

Also what is the situation with the services provided. IE Deepthroat, DFK, A lvls etc..

Lastly the best time of the day to find a the best looking ones and where is the best place to go.

Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Any one have a couple of suggestions on good hotels that wont have any issues with you bringing a girl back. The more upmarket the better tbh.

Also what is the situation with the services provided. IE Deepthroat, DFK, A lvls etc..

Lastly the best time of the day to find a the best looking ones and where is the best place to go.

Thanks

A hotel in Pattaya or BKK? Upmarket, what's wrong with low rent?
Services provided by a bargirl, obviously depends on each individual girl, best time of day would be after 8pm when the bargirls start work, but you could be waiting to late night when some freelancers appear, the best looking ones these days might prefer staying in the bar and earning, or doing Short time only, then buying herself a cute kareoke boy for the night.
My advice if you haven't already is do some research.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A hotel in Pattaya or BKK? Upmarket, what's wrong with low rent?

Everything.
When I take a holiday anywhere in the world I like a little bit of luxury, the last time I stayed in budget accommodation the carpets were stained, the bathroom was tatty and the towels were paper thin, never again.

I don't go for top of the range, in Pattaya you can find an excellent hotel for £50 a night depending on the time of year.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Impossible to answer, there are tens of thousands of prostitutes working in Pattaya, the services they offer will vary from girl to girl.    :hi: