Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Sukhothai in Liverpool
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Sukhothai in Liverpool
(
Read 1320 times
)
Sapphire1761
Age Check :
Posts: 38
Likes: 0
Reviews: 0
«
on:
February 16, 2018, 11:50:45 pm »
Anybody been to Sukhothai in Old Swan recently? Can't see any recent reviews and not sure about the place, I drive past it all the time but its a really public area.
Goldfinch
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 13,344
Likes: 9
Reviews: 26
«
Reply #1 on:
February 17, 2018, 06:56:58 am »
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170965.msg1819914#msg1819914
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163525.msg1758580#msg1758580
«
Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:58:37 am by Goldfinch
»
scutty brown
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 25,789
Likes: 548
Reviews: 126
«
Reply #2 on:
February 17, 2018, 10:41:56 am »
I had a bad one there last july
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151910.0
moneygrabbers
Sapphire1761
Age Check :
Posts: 38
Likes: 0
Reviews: 0
«
Reply #3 on:
February 17, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »
Thanks. I'm curious but I think I'll probably swerve this place. The shower down the hall is very off putting combined with the main road location.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Sukhothai in Liverpool
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close