Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ai (or Ay or Aye) Sukothai Thai massage, Liverpool  (Read 1107 times)

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Business took me to Liverpool, got stressful so I headed to the nearest thai parlour for a massage. Massage was OK, but overall review is a negative because the girl was a money-grabber.

Found the place close to the Old Swan pub. Parked in the large Tesco, directly opposite (3 hours free).
Knocked the door on spec, was answered by a thai girl probably in her early 30's who said her name was "A" (at least that's how she pronounced it). Around 5'5", size 10 with quite large firm tits for a thai. Looked natural but I'm not sure.
Charged me £35 for an hour
Building runs back a long way from the road, is well decorated inside, clean toilets and showers, and as far as I could see four rooms.

Took me to the room, and disappeared while I stripped. Came back and started on my back with major overuse of baby oil. Went through a fairly basic routine swedish style massage, with quite a few deliberate flicks of my penis to see if I was interested....
Of course yes I was, but all that was on offer was B2B at £80 bloody quid. Wouldn't reduce. In the end I agreed: I couldn't be bothered arguing further. So after around 25 minutes of massage she stripped off, got me to turn over and then basically gave me an oily titwank. Quite expert, but it only lasted for about five minutes before she decided to toss me off. I quickly came and it became obvious that time was up. I was offered a shower, which I took but had a nagging feeling that I was getting ripped off on time. I checked the time as I left - 55 minutes.
So I was stitched up on price, and stitched up on time. I won't be returning, and I would suggest there must be better value available in Liverpool
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:25:32 pm by scutty brown »

johnwick1975

Thanks for sharing Scutty, one to avoid by the sounds of it, disappointing and expensive is not my favourite combination either  :thumbsdown: