Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeatriceVipBlondie - Glasgow  (Read 3295 times)

24 review(s) for BeatriceVipBlondie (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Mackan1

BeatriceVipBlondie - Glasgow

External Link/Members Only

30mins = £80
Location: Glasgow city center close to Glasgow central train station

So I txted her off the cuf and she said she was free I originally was looking for a 1h booking at £130,
She was quick on the reply’s.  I only booked
Her thinking it will be a bait and switch as I kinda fancied  the girl in the photos.

Flats/apartment she was in was easy to find, I found a parking space a street over just remember it is the city  center so parking my be an issue.

I arrived 10mins early and that was on when she opened the door she had jeans and a T shirt on. 1st thing I seen her her boobs, I am not a boob guy my self and to my supprice it was her from the photos. After I seen her and been out of action (broken leg) for a wile I changed my booking to 30mins (I knew I would not last long with her). Apartment seem clean but only seen the living room, bedroom and bathroom,  she said she only been in Glasgow for a couple of days hand is here for 3 more days.

I would say the only thing the photos do not show is she has some extra fat (well not really fat just don’t know how to say it) around her upper ass/legs that seem out of proportion to the rest of her. Still lovely ass to grap on to. Also no stretch marks I could see.

So once we got ready and put a jacket on for oral (she said she does owo in 1h booking) and omg she was good even with the jacket on. Not often I feel like I am going to cum with a BJ with a jacket on. I asked her if I could go down on her and what a  surprise  I had 2 piercings (god I love piercings) age also has a small tattoo on her leg. I then asked to go doggy and made her cum. Loved grabbing her ass. I then asked for her to go on top and she made her self cum. I did not tell her I had already came so she kept on going and to my Surprise  I came again (never happend to me before so quick next to each other). We all cleaned up a wile chatting and was in there for around 45mins in total. I did not feel rushed in any way.

If I can manage it I may go for an hour (even at £130. My max was always been £120 per hour) next time before she leaves.
Also I think by her profile she works with others. As at one point I was txting her friend for a duo booking. But decided I better try one out 1st (incase it was bait and switch). So I picked the one that I liked the best. I did not see or hear any other girl in the apartment so not sure if they share one or
Not.

Sorry about my bad spelling as typed this up on my iPhone.

Edit her friend I was txt was
There does seam to be others that all look like they work together
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:58:57 pm by Mackan1 »

Offline Clattypats

I then asked for her to go on top and she made her self cum. I did not tell her I had already came so she kept on going and to my Surprise  I came again (never happend to me before so quick next to each other).
This is daft   :wacko:...You should always change the condom once you have came in it...Apart from any potential split, if you were to lose your erection to any degree there is a risk of seepage/slippage...

Offline FBman78

This is daft   :wacko:...You should always change the condom once you have came in it...Apart from any potential split, if you were to lose your erection to any degree there is a risk of seepage/slippage...

Have to agree with Clatty here, that was a silly risk.

Offline Towlie

Lovely looking girl but I suspect big Vlad would be kicking about.

Offline Harrymetsally

Love to do her, but for the above reason, no.

Offline henry brubaker

There's about 6 or 7 girls with exactly the same location