Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BeatriceVipBlondie - Whitechapel  (Read 2462 times)

24 review(s) for BeatriceVipBlondie (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Great and responsive, via text, and she's available quite late as well. She asked me for my ethnicity, so I guess here goes the common selectivity. Heads up since I've been to this place before, they're bait and switch happy. I think they'll literally let whoever is available open take care of you. The first time I saw Beatrice was when I texted Monika ( External Link/Members Only ) - but since I texted both girls I didn't mind. This time I clearly requested her, and upon arrival she told me she save my number last time so I guess I'm safe now?

Place: Funnily enough she is near Whitechapel, in a flat where I believe 3 or 4 girls work, which is literally two doors away from another flat where two Polish WGs are (Kama and Julie), and across the road are two more flats with WGs. Competition is fierce I guess.

Price: £60 for 30 min

The girl: Super hot. The pics are on point face wise, but somehow are airbrushing assets off  she has a GREAT ass and thighs that are all airbrushed to be thinner on their pics. She also further enhanced her boobs now, which means they really look out of place (there's a big gap between them as they point sideways lol). I think fake tits are hot but this can definitely get people disappointed. Other than that she's short and fit, amazing body overall, and a nice face to compliment it.

The meet: Well there's obviously always the "Romanian WG standard", so I was worried, but she smashed it. She doesn't kiss at all but allows you to kiss her body and won't rush you. RO was great as well. Her tits are extremely sensitive so it's a bit of a game of minesweeper to find the right spot. But overall she takes her time, doesn't rush you, goes along with you well and seems to enjoy it. She went for OW (OWO off the table - expected for a £60 punt tbh) and it was great both times I saw her, lengthy with good technique. Then moved for sex and again same thing, she seems like she enjoys it, will follow you for any position and make it great. She can take quite a pounding which feels amazing on her fit petite body. Doggy was especially great due to her arse

Overall two great punts with a very hot girl. She told me she's going back home for Christmas soon and will be back in January though!

Positives:

- Beautiful
- Great OW
- Great sex
- Not a clock watcher

Negatives:

- No FK/DFK
- No OWO
- You may dislike her abusively enhanced breasts

I'll definitely go see her again!

Offline PilotMan

I've seen her a couple times in recent weeks, been meaning to do a review. Your experience pretty much mirrors mine except both times I got OWO. The pics are ever so lightly tweaked to make her legs slimmer.

Great service, really nice girl, friendly and chatty, good English, seems like she's in to it.