Author Topic: Harriet New - Gateshead  (Read 2679 times)


2 review(s) for Pippa Red-Head (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only

Link doesn’t work now, fuck knows why or where she went.

15 mins £40

This happened a while back before the current Neg review but seeing her name pop up reminded me to do a review. Went to meet a few mates in a Gateshead pub, but got the bastard time wrong. Turns out I was an hour sharp so I had a look on AW using my phone.

Harriet was a 5 minute walk away, result.

I had seen Harriet once before when she was Ivy at premium but soz never got round to doing the review, pretty sure you’ll all get over it.

Texts were fine, to the point of what I was after. Quick BJ with a facial

Turned up after following simple directions to her flat. She opened the door and she was exactly how I remember her. Slim, great arse, nice tits (Fake though) and very pretty. Red hair. My type for sure.

Light kissing straight into owo standing up while she lay on her front on the bed so I could get a great view of that arse wobblying ever so slightly.

Asked if I wanted to spunk on her arse instead of her face after i complimented it, said no way it’s all for the face I’m afraid.

Excellent owo, proper deepthroat then the inevitable. Shot a good load over her pretty face.

Cleaned up with a bit chit chat then left. £70 for half an hour is too much for me, the £40 for a quick spunk and leave is ideal.

Not sure about returning after reading the previous debarcle but she seemed nice enough.

Ta


Offline Dwilko

I know it’s been a while since my last review but do we have to put photos on now?!

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I know it’s been a while since my last review but do we have to put photos on now?!

You don’t have to, it’s not a rule.

I add them where I can, especially given that profiles go missing and WGs swap profiles.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the information. I like your turn of phrase and it's good that you had an enjoyable experience.

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:hi: Little update for the reviewer...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Save anyone looking at the link........  it's £240 for an hour     :scare:   and aimed at the cuckold market!! 

Her AW profile is full of blag about how amazing her and her bf are, how they're gonna be the next big thing --- even needing 2 phones to deal with all the calls they get..... yet not one single review in 3 months on AW.   :sarcastic:

Offline psychosis

"All your need to no" tab on that profile.  Jesus man, learn to write proper thick cunt

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
"All your need to no" tab on that profile.  Jesus man, learn to write proper thick cunt

If you want to be that pedantic, it should be "learn to write properly"    :hi: