Author Topic: Harriet New - (Outcall)  (Read 10979 times)

Niteman42

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Booked for 1 am she arrives at 2.15 paperwork out of the way she rummages through her bag and says she needs something from the car and fucks off with my money no service at all avoid her like the plague

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 1 am she arrives at 2.15 paperwork out of the way she rummages through her bag and says she needs something from the car and fucks off with my money no service at all avoid her like the plague

Thanks for the "SHORT" review, so she turns up at yours, an hour and quarter LATE and that didn't set alarm bells ringing?

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Don't know if the prossie takes the biscuit or the reviewer(sic)  :unknown:

Offline CELICA GT

 :dash: £140 hour outcall , incall £70/30min, £120/ 60min, what a piss taker. Thanks for the heads up but I would never have booked in the first place   :thumbsdown:
PS
Sorry for your loss of hard earned, hopefully lesson learned  :hi:

Sonny hustle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Report the theif for theft, or go to hers and get it back plus extra.


vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Here’s some more stupidity for you all


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh dear, blaming it on a stolen account, where have i heard that before   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline shaft10

Was she off her head when typing that shit or is she just illiterate as well as being a scamming thief  :scare:

Offline NigelF

Proof that she's a lying cunt is in the post reports where a member (who didn't register as an SP) called "malereece" (presumably pretending to be a punter) has reported the OP. You can just tell she's full of shit (although the "hacked account" excuse was also a dead giveaway).

Offline malereece

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
   Right first and foremost id like too start by making it 10000000000% CLEAR too all reading that this is the authentic "Harriet New"
firstly In response too "Nigels" COMMENT at what point at all has it been stated that this is not in fact harriet or is a "punter" profile.
Clearly you are a stereotypical "opinion before gathering FACT idiot that publicise these ridiculous time consuming desperate guy kinda status in first place.

SECONDLY.....

I have proof (dated also) of initial email reporting the aw account as hacked or suspicious activities"


NEXT
 
the information that I have gathered and retrieved in regards too the incident that "apperantly" took place last night from my account email aswell as the information this user has provided in "proof" are compromised constantly
for example -
bearing in mind BOTH pieces of info were given by the user himself
one stating the booking/arrangement details as a 3 hour book rated at £350.00 (Not even my stated rates on aw)
then later sent a message demanding his coat ?? baffled me anyway as well as his £200.00 PAID which compromises his initial msg demanding £350.00 and coat
or please do correct me niteman42? did the mysterious lady pop in at lunch time and pay off a 150.00 from her bill
I intend on also finishing this shams review with a picture of myself dated today too verify identity
simply and only too correct and humiliate other members where I which would have considered and respected tis "industry" and the shit that follows it. BUT STILL felt it necessary too make public comment at all.
not acceptable and and one the very many reasons for early retirement
that took place on the 24.12.2017
THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHAT FACTS LOOK LIKE
 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:04:28 pm by malereece »

Offline Mr blue

I’m more angry at your battery percentage.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
   Right first and foremost id like too start by making it 10000000000% CLEAR too all reading that this is the authentic "Harriet New"
firstly In response too "Nigels" COMMENT at what point at all has it been stated that this is not in fact harriet or is a "punter" profile.
Clearly you are a stereotypical "opinion before gathering FACT

What the fuck does that mean in English?

And why capitalise FACT?  Doing that makes it no more fact because it is in capitals.   :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:02:10 pm by vw »

Online FLYING BLUE

   Right first and foremost id like too start by making it 10000000000% CLEAR too all reading that this is the authentic "Harriet New"
firstly In response too "Nigels" COMMENT at what point at all has it been stated that this is not in fact harriet or is a "punter" profile.
Clearly you are a stereotypical "opinion before gathering FACT

Might make more sense if you wrote something that's in a language that we can understand, instead of gibberish :dash:

Offline Mr blue

What the fuck does that mean in English?

And why capitalise FACT?  Doing that makes it no more fact because it is in capitals.   :bomb: :bomb:
Maybe it’s Rafa Benitez

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
profile gone

anyone get any photos or a phone number?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:15:55 pm by scutty brown »

Offline finn5555

   Right first and foremost id like too start by making it 10000000000% CLEAR too all reading that this is the authentic "Harriet New"
firstly In response too "Nigels" COMMENT at what point at all has it been stated that this is not in fact harriet or is a "punter" profile.
Clearly you are a stereotypical "opinion before gathering FACT idiot that publicise these ridiculous time consuming desperate guy kinda status in first place.

SECONDLY.....

I have proof (dated also) of initial email reporting the aw account as hacked or suspicious activities"


NEXT
 
the information that I have gathered and retrieved in regards too the incident that "apperantly" took place last night from my account email aswell as the information this user has provided in "proof" are compromised constantly
for example -
bearing in mind BOTH pieces of info were given by the user himself
one stating the booking/arrangement details as a 3 hour book rated at £350.00 (Not even my stated rates on aw)
then later sent a message demanding his coat ?? baffled me anyway as well as his £200.00 PAID which compromises his initial msg demanding £350.00 and coat
or please do correct me niteman42? did the mysterious lady pop in at lunch time and pay off a 150.00 from her bill
I intend on also finishing this shams review with a picture of myself dated today too verify identity
simply and only too correct and humiliate other members where I which would have considered and respected tis "industry" and the shit that follows it. BUT STILL felt it necessary too make public comment at all.
not acceptable and and one the very many reasons for early retirement
that took place on the 24.12.2017
THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHAT FACTS LOOK LIKE

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline malereece

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Just too add also

narrow minded comments from others actually are unintelligently placed.
Any genuine reputable user on this site I would have hoped could see that the account info states It was created 08.01.2018 not one prior post regarding other punts etc.
coinciding with the blatant non-authenticity of the accounts used too comment on 70% of threads..........

jesus fucking Christ man 


Offline malereece

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Thanks for the "SHORT" review, so she turns up at yours, an hour and quarter LATE and that didn't set alarm bells ringing?

 :hi: :hi:

I rest my damn case .............

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just too add also

narrow minded comments from others actually are unintelligently placed.
Any genuine reputable user on this site I would have hoped could see that the account info states It was created 08.01.2018 not one prior post regarding other punts etc.
coinciding with the blatant non-authenticity of the accounts used too comment on 70% of threads..........

jesus fucking Christ man

What the fuck are you on about?

Can your carer or parole officer hot help you?

Offline NigelF

   Right first and foremost id like too start by making it 10000000000% CLEAR too all reading that this is the authentic "Harriet New"
firstly In response too "Nigels" COMMENT at what point at all has it been stated that this is not in fact harriet or is a "punter" profile.
Clearly you are a stereotypical "opinion before gathering FACT idiot that publicise these ridiculous time consuming desperate guy kinda status in first place.

It's very clear when you sign up. You were either being deliberately deceptive or too dumb to understand the clear instructions which stated that you should have declared yourself as a "service provider". If you weren't being deceptive then why did you choose the username "malereece"? That's a shit name, especially for a female and it has nothing to do with your actual escort name.

At least it's now clear who you are but it does make you look dodgy or at best, stupid/illiterate.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:40:21 pm by NigelF »

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Just too add also

narrow minded comments from others actually are unintelligently placed.
Any genuine reputable user on this site I would have hoped could see that the account info states It was created 08.01.2018 not one prior post regarding other punts etc.
coinciding with the blatant non-authenticity of the accounts used too comment on 70% of threads..........

jesus fucking Christ man

Whats that supposed to mean?

Your account was created on 8th Nov 2017 with no posts til today & it was created using 'malereece' & not Harriet_new?  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
comment deleted as I misunderstood what he was saying

still don't fuckin understand what he's on about
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:42:40 pm by scutty brown »

Offline steve_goodwood

Can't the silly fucker put a cohesive sentence together... Cleary a scam artist....

am1r69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
in a previous guise on AW she had some negative feedback. i also met her via PREMIUM all good but 2nd visit did not happen as she went a bit looopy loo .

no doubt another aw profile will be up soon

best wishes


Offline rthunderbird

in a previous guise on AW she had some negative feedback. i also met her via PREMIUM all good but 2nd visit did not happen as she went a bit looopy loo .

no doubt another aw profile will be up soon

best wishes

Yeah, wasn't she known to be a drug user or some such? Either way clearly we need to avoid her like the plague.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
OP reviews cannot be deleted, have you been threatened ?   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline malereece

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
 And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:37:26 pm by malereece »

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now wants the review removed as it is inaccurate......

Have you received threats?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether

have you been making threats to him?


Your illiterate ramblings prove nothing.

Offline NigelF

Niteman42 - you don't need to remove this post. If you have genuinely been inaccurate then tell us what the inaccuracy is and admin may then edit your original post for you.

If you've received threats, contact admin for help (preferably with screenshots of the threats).

Offline NigelF

And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether

Hidden Image/Members Only

That screenshot doesn't prove that he admitted he was wrong, it just shows him backing down, which to me suggests you threatened him. The fact that you said you'll wait on the screenshot is the evidence of prior threats.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:41:54 pm by NigelF »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether

Hidden Image/Members Only

so you threatened him and he sent you a screen shot to get off his back.

My money is he is a coward and you are human garbage.   :bomb: :bomb:

What was her old names anyone ?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:42:18 pm by vw »

Offline datwabbit

OP

If you don't want to come back to the thread, let admin know and he'll get her onto the blacklist.

Offline rthunderbird

And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether

Hidden Image/Members Only

All this proves is that he requested the post be deleted, not that he was wrong. You threatening him? If not then fair enough, but this proves nothing at all.

Offline datwabbit

so you threatened him and he sent you a screen shot to get off his back.

My money is he is a coward and you are human garbage.   :bomb: :bomb:

What was her old names anyone ?

We don't know what the threat was. He might have had issues with someone in the past and she hit a nerve.

Offline rthunderbird

We don't know what the threat was. He might have had issues with violence in the past and she hit a nerve.

All I know is this isn't the first time Harriet has had controversy, she had had multiple profiles in the past and was fired from Premium. So can't make any judgements yet.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
We don't know what the threat was. He might have had issues with violence in the past and she hit a nerve.

Doubt we will know if the police are advising him.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline datwabbit

All I know is this isn't the first time Harriet has had controversy, she had had multiple profiles in the past and was fired from Premium. So can't make any judgements yet.

Yes. Stating "i was right" means nothing. Punters use gut feelings.

Online lewisjones23


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
And I rest my case
Won't say I told you so ....
Just  thought I'd add the pieces of evidence proving my Innocence before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether


when thieves remove themselves from the industry we're happy: why do you think this site exists? The point is to identify thieves and rogues and expose them. If you leave, then good, its one fewer we have to worry about.

Offline NigelF


SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't people realise Admin isn't on here 24/7?

Sending multiple reports in a short period of time won't get anything done any quicker.

OP, just tell her to fuck off and block her number.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't people realise Admin isn't on here 24/7?

Sending multiple reports in a short period of time won't get anything done any quicker.

OP, just tell her to fuck off and block her number.

problem with outcalls is you cannot block people from the front door.  For all we know her pimp could be with him?

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
problem with outcalls is you cannot block people from the front door.  For all we know her pimp could be with him?

Very true, one reason why I would never consider an outcall. If a pimp wants to cause issues I'd rather it happen away from my home.


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Whatever the truth in this whole matter, she is still a nasty peace of work and one to avoid at all costs imo. When she returns with another guise it needs to be highlighted so members are aware, then can make there own judgement as whether to take a chance on seeing her  :hi:

Offline Winker121

Whatever the truth in this whole matter, she is still a nasty peace of work and one to avoid at all costs imo. When she returns with another guise it needs to be highlighted so members are aware, then can make there own judgement as whether to take a chance on seeing her  :hi:
Absolutely right.

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Another post report, it's not going to get deleted. It even says when you post the review that they will not be deleted.

One think I do find strange though is that Niteman42 and malereece always seem to be logged in at the same time.

Offline Moresomes

  before I remove myself from the whole industry altogether



Until her next profile.

I'm one of the ones she fucked about, putting me back twice on the day of an arranged meeting, until I got pissed off and went home.
If she does bugger off for good as promised she'll do the North East punting scene a real favour.