Your first concern should be protecting your identity
Change details, or omit unique aspects if you must.
Sometimes it's the unique aspects which are most important/helpful for other punters though. It can be hard to resist being a bit "selfless". Although I don't disagree that punters' should put themselves first (particularly in terms of their identity).
Also, once you've posted a lot of reviews (e.g. 44 or more), unless you've put a hell of a lot of effort into hiding your tracks (including multiple phone numbers and multiple AW profiles that aren't linked) - if a WG wanted to find out who you were (particularly your AW profile but also phone number) then it's usually not that difficult if they put in effort in themselves, particularly if they know/share details with a number of other WGs.
Taking me as an example, the unfortunate reality is that a number of WGs will know who I am and while I do take precautions (waiting a good while, changing small details etc) to make things more difficult for those who want to "suss me out", it's already too late, particularly if I'm already listed on a hidden section of SAAFE or something. The precautions are definitely still worth taking though as many girls won't be bothered to put in effort just to figure out if I'm some guy on an internet forum.