Bansabaisabai - Stockton (TOFTT)
External Link/Members OnlyAs discussed in the NE discussion thread, I spotted this new place recently, driving past en route elsewhere.
Called round on the off chance, but found a sign on the door " sorry. We're busy call back at.." and a time some 45 minutes later.
Mooched around a bit, and returned after 40 minutes, no sign on the door, which was locked!
Petite Thai woman hurried to let me in ("you want massage?")
I booked in for 30 minutes, unwilling to go for an hour until I saw how the land lay.
First impressions were favourable- smart, clean well furnished and decorated. Shown into a room, with waist high table , chair, and plenty of clothes hooks.
She didn't give any guidance, so I just went for it and stripped naked, figuring she'd no doubt tell me if I shouldn't have.
In she came, and was very chatty. Quite a strong accent so sometimes hard to follow.
When visiting a new place ( particularly with no prior intel as to 'WSWS') I tend to judge the likelihood of the availability of extra services by how many, and how frequently , "accidental " touches occur.
Within 5 minutes, I'd lost count of how many times her fingers brushed my balls, so I knew more was going to be on offer.
I was slightly concerned about time, as I was thinking "my half hours nearly up " but in the end it didn't matter. Without actually saying so, her movements encouraged me to roll over.
No coyness here, she held my cock and asked if i wanted a happy ending. (Of course!)
Expert HJ administered, with plenty of enquiries as to whether it was fast enough, slow enough, hard enough, soft enough etc.
I tried for a fondle of a tit, but she immediately moved my hand to her bum.
After the conclusion, she lay her head on my shoulder, a few sighs and butterfly kisses.
As I dressed, I asked if, were I to see her again, there would be more than a HJ. "Of course" she said and made three gestures- the universal money gesture of rubbing fingers together, the strip gesture and finally a blow job gesture.
( Unsure as to whether she works on a progressive basis on repeat visits, or whether I should have asked first off).
She said there is a back door to the shop, for discretion which I said i would like to use to leave.
On the walk through the corridor to that door she kept touching my cock through my jeans (which was encouraging for future visits). She also mentioned she will have another girl working as well so 4 hand massages would be available.
£30 for half hour, and £30 HE fee. ( I was actually there 50 minutes)