Author Topic: Best genuine massage with happy ending  (Read 1801692 times)

Offline Concretecowboy

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever visited this lady in Consett, any intel

Thanks

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever visited this lady in Consett, any intel

Thanks
At £120 ph she looks more like an escort.

Offline swingman83

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever visited this lady in Consett, any intel

Thanks

Saw her a little while ago.
She’s bigger than her thigh pic suggests but has got absolutely massive tits.
Saw her for half an hour I think, her massage is all over the place. Little swipes here and there and likes to blow on you. A bit weird. Gives pretty good OW from what I remember and can take a pounding.
I thought we got on great but when I requested if she took a facial in a message for a repeat visit she refused to ever see me again. Repeatedly messaging me saying I was not a nice person etc.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Saw her a little while ago.
She’s bigger than her thigh pic suggests but has got absolutely massive tits.
Saw her for half an hour I think, her massage is all over the place. Little swipes here and there and likes to blow on you. A bit weird. Gives pretty good OW from what I remember and can take a pounding.
I thought we got on great but when I requested if she took a facial in a message for a repeat visit she refused to ever see me again. Repeatedly messaging me saying I was not a nice person etc.
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline MasterBatesAgain

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Does she get naked ? Or at least get her tits out? Can you touch? The massive tits has peaked my interest, although Consett is a trek for me.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Does she get naked ? Or at least get her tits out? Can you touch? The massive tits has peaked my interest, although Consett is a trek for me.
No good asking me mate, I've never seen her.

Offline MasterBatesAgain

Butter fingers ! Replied to wrong post. Sorry.

Offline swingman83

Does she get naked ? Or at least get her tits out? Can you touch? The massive tits has peaked my interest, although Consett is a trek for me.

Not fully naked, from what I remember she covers her belly. yes the tits come out and you can definitely touch.

Offline Rooster

Does Sheng Long still take bookings? I haven't seen her in a long time but used to be a regular.

Offline nerascal

Does Sheng Long still take bookings? I haven't seen her in a long time but used to be a regular.

Yes if you've got her number she's still working but not as much as before.

Offline Baldbuthairy!

 Darlington massage police raids

Eight people have been arrested as part of an operation to tackle suspected modern slavery.

Acting on intelligence, officers earlier this month executed warrants at three massage parlours in Darlington – on Parkgate, Thompson Street East and Stonebridge, following concerns raised around exploitation.

Seven women and one man, aged between 37 and 57, were arrested on suspicion of controlling prostitution for gain. They were later released on bail while enquiries continue.

Inspector David Littlefair, of Darlington Neighbourhood Police Team, said: “Our officers will continue to act on intelligence, taking a proactive approach to protecting the vulnerable and tackling those who exploit them.”

Anyone with any concerns about activity in their community should call Durham Constabulary on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2026, 04:03:17 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
What makes this a positive review?  :unknown:

I've merged it with the discussion thread it should have been posted in.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2026, 04:03:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline nerascal

Posted on a Darlington Facebook page. I'm amazed that Bondgate wasn't raided too.

I suspect nothing will come of it. Bondgate was raided years ago and the same people still run it.

Jasmines has been there for so long and raided before but still open.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MasterBatesAgain

Anyone know anything about this one in Jesmond ? Not sure it’s legit.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 29, 2026, 11:19:31 pm by MasterBatesAgain »

Offline maxxblue

Anyone know anything about this one in Jesmond ? Not sure it’s legit.

External Link/Members Only

Clearly not legit according to your link.  :hi:

Online waynekerr600

Anyone know anything about this one in Jesmond ? Not sure it’s legit.

External Link/Members Only

Can't quite put my finger (hands) on it (them) bit I'm getting non legit vibes.

Offline Boom52

Hopefully she tidies the room up a bit!!  :D


Online waynekerr600

Anyone know anything about this one in Jesmond ? Not sure it’s legit.

External Link/Members Only

This is what I got on a WA reply after waiting a couple of days..

"Body to body massage and normal massage and sex service 1 hor 100£ Booking payment online transfer 30£ and time book 📖"

Offline alex_890

Yes if you've got her number she's still working but not as much as before.

I haven't seen Sheng in a few years. Used to love the way she teased my cock.

Could you ban me please? Cheers
« Last Edit: July 07, 2026, 08:45:58 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I haven't seen Sheng in a few years. Used to love the way she teased my cock.

Could you ban me please? Cheers
You really need to read the rules mate and make sure you understand them, especially #33.

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page.

Offline Spakattacker

 Beauty massage Heaton\ Benton

External Link/Members Only

Having enquired on here and no one had been at that point I booked in for a 60 minute massage over what’s app to toftt at £50.

Communication was responsive , and received a standard price list with no extras.

On the day of the booking I confirmed and parked up, parking is available outside the shop and also in the street behind which I used.

Door was open and I was met by a lady of approx 50 ish, she asked for my name and showed me to the room.
I stripped naked and was waiting watching the cctv monitor that’s in the room when an another lady pulled up outside and then came into my room, she was younger and was decent looking, with a nice figure.
Massage began and was alright, but it wasn’t amazing and there were no hints of any extras etc.
After about 30 mins on the flip she asked if I wanted anything else, I asked what was on offer and was told b2b for £60, she stripped and rubbed and moaned whilst ontop of me for a while which was enjoyable, but before long I came and she cleaned me up and continued with the massage .

I would go back as it’s closer to my home address then my usual go to of genesis in Swalwell, and there is more on offer, it might get better with more visits since it’s a new place.







« Last Edit: September 14, 2026, 07:37:20 am by daviemac »

Offline dajiba

Hello mate, don't suppose you got a name for the girl? Gonna be disappointed when I do visit and turns out it's the 50yo lady providing services!

Offline Spakattacker

Sorry mate I didn’t catch a name unfortunately

Online waynekerr600

Hello mate, don't suppose you got a name for the girl? Gonna be disappointed when I do visit and turns out it's the 50yo lady providing services!

Easiest way is when you text ask how old the ladies are. Then just say you want to see the younger one.

Offline KermitLeFroggy

Jojo at Oriental Style Massage, North Shields

External Link/Members Only

They haven't paid to renew their website.

I thought I would try somewhere different and made a booking by text and got a prompt reply. I arrived on time as Jojo was explaining to another walk-in punter that she had a prior booking. That's me I said.

The shop looks a little run down but it was clean and the small room in the front I was taken to was clean and functional. Jojo was alone in the shop. The boss was elsewhere.

The one hour rate was £45. I observed that Jojo was "a good girl". "No" she said quite firmly, "I'm a naughty girl" and asked if I wanted extras? We didn't make clear exactly what I was getting for another £60 but I was willing to find out. No money changed hands until the end so I was fairly sure of getting a good deal. I stripped off, she stripped off and we got down to it.

Jojo was very small and very slim with a mouth full of teeth and bobbed hair. Pleasing enough. Tits were probably bolt-ons but if so they were very well done.

I don't remember exactly what went on but is was very energetic for both of us. Jojo was very enthusiastic and determined to enjoy herself. We were both a little breathless by the end of it. I was not offered a shower but had a hot towel wipe down to remove the sweat, oil and other stuff. I gave her the money (total £105) and staggered out to drive home.

Very much a positive.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2026, 08:58:12 am by daviemac »

Offline jarrovian


Offline Druidtoad


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I don't remember exactly what went on
This must have been well over 6 months ago if you can't remember what went on.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Seems strange that you can remember in great detail about the premises, what was spoken between you and her appearance yet nothing about what happened ? That would normally be the most memorable part.

Offline Druidtoad

lol review should be a neutral at least. She did something but it was forgettable.

Online waynekerr600

Something strange here with the selective memory of what went on yet a detailed memory of the conversation.

I'd be curious as to the OPs motive for doing the review if he can't remember what happened.

Offline KermitLeFroggy

What do you people want? Something out of "Readers Wives"? We gave each other a massage and I came. She was accommodating and eager to please. It was a positive experience. I would recommend it.

You have data on the shop and the lady and the cost. Unless you are a 14 yo looking for something to wank over you don't need graphic detail. Grow up.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
What do you people want? Something out of "Readers Wives"? We gave each other a massage and I came. She was accommodating and eager to please. It was a positive experience. I would recommend it.

You have data on the shop and the lady and the cost. Unless you are a 14 yo looking for something to wank over you don't need graphic detail. Grow up.
You should leave the abuse out mate. Have you read this. - External Link/Members Only - what services were provided and how they were delivered are an important part of a review.

You paid £60 extra for what could be a cup of tea and a biscuit for all we know.

How long ago did this take place, I presume it's over the 6 months limit.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 06:47:18 pm by daviemac »

Offline jarrovian

What do you people want? Something out of "Readers Wives"? We gave each other a massage and I came. She was accommodating and eager to please. It was a positive experience. I would recommend it.

You have data on the shop and the lady and the cost. Unless you are a 14 yo looking for something to wank over you don't need graphic detail. Grow up.
You are quite willing to go into detail in your other reviews but offer nothing in this one so it's quite pointless.

Online waynekerr600

What do you people want? Something out of "Readers Wives"? We gave each other a massage and I came. She was accommodating and eager to please. It was a positive experience. I would recommend it.

You have data on the shop and the lady and the cost. Unless you are a 14 yo looking for something to wank over you don't need graphic detail. Grow up.

Something's hit a nerve. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Something's hit a nerve. There's more to this than meets the eye.
He won't answer any questions or confirm it was within the last 6 months so I've merged it with the massage thread.

Offline jarrovian

Going onto a different topic, back in the day we used to get a few reviews from the likes of Lavenders and Shanghai massage, I was wondering if anyone still visits these establishments. I think the last time I was at Lavenders was just after COVID and Lily seemed to be in charge. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has visited recently. Lavenders were generally ok but Shanghai were very hit and miss

Offline MasterBatesAgain

Something's hit a nerve. There's more to this than meets the eye.
He did the same with his Jarrow Spa review. Completely ignored me when I asked him to elaborate. Most of his reviews are waffle without much substance IMHO.

Online waynekerr600

He did the same with his Jarrow Spa review. Completely ignored me when I asked him to elaborate. Most of his reviews are waffle without much substance IMHO.

If they took place at all..

Offline dafu1

Going onto a different topic, back in the day we used to get a few reviews from the likes of Lavenders and Shanghai massage, I was wondering if anyone still visits these establishments. I think the last time I was at Lavenders was just after COVID and Lily seemed to be in charge. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has visited recently. Lavenders were generally ok but Shanghai were very hit and miss

Not a review but I queried a girl who bounced around on Vivastreetv from Blyth/Cramlington and Newcastle the address she gave me was lavenders but by the time I had that response I had made plans. Her ada have gone now this was may time so possible/ likely those services are all on offer

Offline jarrovian

If they took place at all..
Oh I think he sees the ladies as some of the descriptions are very detailed,
but something just doesn't sit right with me. If you take his word for it he seems to know the bosses of some of these places very well.

Online waynekerr600


Offline KermitLeFroggy

Oh I think he sees the ladies as some of the descriptions are very detailed,
but something just doesn't sit right with me. If you take his word for it he seems to know the bosses of some of these places very well.

I think you guys are trying to read too much into my reviews. I'm just a normal punter who has been doing this for some time now. Some things stick in my mind after a visit and I report them as infomation. I'm not a fan of giving detailed descriptions of what went on. That's private to me and, sometimes that might give me away to a provider who does not want to be reviewed. Same with the dates of the visit.

Why is this unusual?

As far as "knowing the bosses". I actually like these providers as people. Some more than others, but they are people I like to engage with. I do get to know some of them quite well and have an equiring mind.

If you don't like my "waffle" then don't read it. If my reviews break any rules I'm sure the mods will correct me. If the mods consider my reviews or comments unacceptable or lacking any useful information they are free to delete them.

This website is a good resource and I've got a lot of good information out of it. I feel it only right to try and contribute something back.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If my reviews break any rules I'm sure the mods will correct me. If the mods consider my reviews or comments unacceptable or lacking any useful information they are free to delete them.

This website is a good resource and I've got a lot of good information out of it. I feel it only right to try and contribute something back.
The fact that your 'Jojo at Oriental Style Massage. 'review' has been moved out of the review section to the general discussion section should give you some form of hint that it isn't accepted as a review.

There are rules that must be followed for a post to qualify as a review, if you don't follow them they will get moved.

This website is only as good as the contributions members make and members are required to contribute, however those contribution need to be valid and informative.

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Sorry mate I didn’t catch a name unfortunately

FH have been asked to move reviews without the SPs name to Discussions  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
FH have been asked to move reviews without the SPs name to Discussions  :hi:
In any area that has a dedicated massage thread like this one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.0 - the review should not be moved, it should be reported so it can be merged with the dedicated massage discussions thread not general escort threads.

Offline MasterBatesAgain

New place opened at the Nook - South Shields. It’s the old premises of Mimi Thai Massage. £50 an hour , which is a bit pricey. Will try and TOFTT in next couple of weeks.


Kimaley Thai Massage

External Link/Members Only

Online waynekerr600

New place opened at the Nook - South Shields. It’s the old premises of Mimi Thai Massage. £50 an hour , which is a bit pricey. Will try and TOFTT in next couple of weeks.


Kimaley Thai Massage

External Link/Members Only

I've texted the place. Suspect you won't leave happy.

Offline KermitLeFroggy