Well I tried it out. Venue was inside a barbers on the high street, so not the best. It was pretty busy and noisy which could be heard from the treatment room. So I imagine sound from the treatment room can be heard in the barbers too. Massage started out as a decent traditional Thai massage. But as soon as oil came out it became rather pathetic and light. Like just getting softly felt all over. Left happy for an extra 20 but just not with my massage.
Got a funny look off the female barber on the way out too.
In summary: below average massage, bad venue, decent ending and pretty cheap.
I took the plunge in this place last week. My experience exactly the same as Chinatoon. The massage I think was better throughout than his (I only went for the half hour). She is quite pretty with a nice figure. But covered up.
To add a little to OP review :
Place was rammed. Had to ask for June and was directed to a door at the back of shop. Door opened by a male barber (one of 4!) who said "enjoy" as I went in. On way out he said "thank you for "coming". She said she there on her own on Sundays. Also added she used to work at Swallwell. Was allowed to touch (a very nice bum) "outside only".
I would return but never during the week again. Too nerve wracking. But the massage and ending was ok for me. And good price.
Hope it ok jumping on your review Chinatoon.