Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801479 times)

Dodo

I've gotten more than one PM asking me to delete this post.
The rules page says posts are only deleted if they contain personal info.
I don't see how this post contains that.
Agree, Isn't the post just some useful well meant info from Willey.......what can anyone possibly find wrong with that.

Offline Stapler

I've gotten more than one PM asking me to delete this post.
The rules page says posts are only deleted if they contain personal info.
I don't see how this post contains that.

That is Sammi a well advertised (by herself!) Thai massage girl who operated in Brum. Lots of comments in the Brum FBSM section regarding her services. Can't really see the need or reason therefore for this post to be deleted.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Stimpy

Quick update , visited tida this week , External Link/Members Only , hour massage b2b with he and new one for me prostate massage , overall excellent way to spend an hour good massage great hj to end to discribe Tida ,attractive with a good figure probably in her 30's just a little packing round her arse and thighs ,not a complaint and certainly not fat , ooh and only real down side to looks was looked like somebody had hit her in the gob with a shovel teeth everywhere , works out the same apartment as Mally so felt like service as normal overall I'd rate at 8/10 ,she did get little annoyed when I got a hand full of nipple ,touching was fine just no nipples , next time I think it may have to be seen if mally and tida will do. A 4 hander

conviction

Texted Soni, asked when she was available, she replied after 8pm she can do booking, drove to the location and then she answered the phone but said she couldn't see me, and then cut the phone off and blocked my calls, wasted time and money and as i live outside the birmingham area, its a disappointment as i saw her once before.

Stimpy

Quick question anyone tried sonya ,if the pictures are correct then body looks very tidy , location is near 5ways anyone seen or is it toftt cheers
External Link/Members Only

Offline bonham

yes she was or still is working with ksy she do body to body hr no sex she not to bad and nice girl i been one time and ksy one time but have to be realy good for me to return

Offline bonham

the very least i expect reverse massage in a hour apintment

bulldogboy

Hello
I have read a lot of the stuff on here but a lot of the links don't work.

It seems there are a few locals with a lot of knowledge. 

I am going to be in Birmingham next week. Perhaps if I said what I was after someone good point me in the right direction. ..

I like Asian  (mainly thai). A b2b massage where the girl is topless would be preferable.  Finish with hand relief. I like big nipples that can be kissed would be good too.

I saw someone say they had a 4 hand but the link took me to lots of people and scarlet looks good. Any tips would be great.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 03:39:11 pm by bulldogboy »

Offline Bumbuttass

I can recommend Scarlett, £80 I think it was for an hours b2b with HE.  She was completely starkers from the start, she is a petite thai girl with pert knockers. My hands went everywhere & there was no complaints from her.

bulldogboy

Thanks for that. Is viva street the best contact for her? I saw someone say the number doesn't work.

Dodo

I can recommend Scarlett, £80 I think it was for an hours b2b with HE.  She was completely starkers from the start, she is a petite thai girl with pert knockers. My hands went everywhere & there was no complaints from her.
+1. And there is also Soni, Nancy, Sukanda and Mally and Mally's mate but forgot her name.

Offline Stapler

Hello
I have read a lot of the stuff on here but a lot of the links don't work.

It seems there are a few locals with a lot of knowledge. 

I am going to be in Birmingham next week. Perhaps if I said what I was after someone good point me in the right direction. ..

I like Asian  (mainly thai). A b2b massage where the girl is topless would be preferable.  Finish with hand relief. I like big nipples that can be kissed would be good too.

I saw someone say they had a 4 hand but the link took me to lots of people and scarlet looks good. Any tips would be great.

You have a PM

...S...

Offline Stapler

Offline Tomstevens17

Have been off the Birmingham massage scene for the last 6 months as working in London. Can't beat a massage from the Thai girls in Birmingham!

I'm back up that way this week on Wednesday. I have seen Myumi, Sammi and by far my favourite Mally who I have visited on my last three massage bookings.

I'm afraid to try someone new as she was so good last time.  Nancy has always caught my eye as has Jane.  Has anyone seen all three of them to compare? 

Out of the 3 I visited Mally for me has had the best body (great tits) best comms , likes talking dirty, let's you touch and is always eager to please.  Normally my bookings run way past the hour. 

Dekka

Nancy is my go to girl for FBSM but she's not around at the moment. She told me she'd be back around June. Mally has always been my first reserve and I've seen her frequently while Nancy's been away. The two of them are good mates and I'm going to get the two of them together hopefully when/if Nancy returns.

One other I'd mention would be Soni, similar girl but catch her on the right day she's brilliant on an other day below par, and seems to have put some weight on recently.

Dodo

Mally, Soni, Nancy, Sukanda, Jane, Bella......seen them all but my fav at the moment is Scarlett who has only been around since beginning of the year. Good fun, great body, pretty and good conversationalist.

Offline Tomstevens17

Thanks guys. Saw Scarlett mentioned on here when looking through the thread.  What is her cup size roughly?  Couldn't  really tell from the viva ad. This her?  External Link/Members Only

Who is better between Bella and Jane. Prefer younger, slim with large breasts and knows how to use them in a b2b?

Offline Jockey

Hello All

Big Shout Out To ...S...

Since you made this post it seems like Birmingham changed. I always wanted to try a FBSM but didn't know they existed until this form.

Below I will add my reviews on the few I remember for all of you to also enjoy.

My first ever FBSM

I went along with a mate after calling around, I am sure it was sukanda. Great looking girl opposite the mail box however I did not use her and instead her mate that she said was from another city. I had paid £60 for massage and oily HR. At the time I thought it was great. Never did return back to try the famous sukanda but the apartment was very clean and opposite mailbox.

I saw a massage table in the room for sukanda however I saw her mate where the massage was on a mattress. (light outside the clothes touching)

2. I have went to see marina, at £40 with a HR very oily and for a very long HR its well wroth the money. Staplers comments are spot on, she provides a good massage with a good technique and after she has complete the 90 minutes massage you will get a great oily HR.

I have been around 4-5 times to marina and she Is consistent, plays with your balls and makes sure you cum!!!

The massage is in her room with a table next to her bed, she also uses a small chair for your arm to rest on. (No Touching At All)

3. I went over to Wolverhampton to this place, the place was  in a flat, not the best looker at all and the massage was on a mattress on the floor. I opted for a B2B as she claimed she was the best of the best. She isn't the best looker. Massage technique was okay and nothing special. She than performed the B2B which she poured a lot of oil over my back and front and all over herself and littrally rubbed (fast paced) all of her body over me for 10 minutes. She gets fully naked and her P***Y can be touched. The B2B was a bit too fast for me and as shes doing her cardio she gets out of breath easy too!

£80 paid and I am aware she does Oral for more but I never went back. Touching Allowed

4. Bearwood Massage Shop

I have been here around 5 times, had some good massages and bad ones. The luck is depending on the girl. I will details briefly below (sorry I forgot the girls names)

-good massage with b2b (£40 at the door - £30 in the room) This girl claimed its her first b2b and I do believe her, she kept asking me  if she is doing it correct. Let me have a feel it was okay. The relief was average and oily

-another b2b with the main girl that was there to start with the larger one. She was very good for massage and a much better b2b but it lasted 10 minutes and the knickers stay on. £70 paid

-I went for a massage and it was a new girl so I asked for a happy start and happy ending. The HR was great how ever she had the worst massage technique EVER. at one point she was poking me with a finger. £40 at desk and £20 in room.

- Ella, 1 girls name I remember. Shes there mon - wed I think she was the best, great massage technique and great b2b. I wanted her to give me more. total £70 paid and worth another visit

5. Perry bar

I went to see this woman. She is NOT the woman in the images and if she is the pic is VERY old as she has gained a lot more weight and without being rude is much much larger.

I thought I will still continue as she may just give a good massage for a hard technique. I opted for £50. She answered her phone throughout and was out of breath through the whole process. I agreed before arriving another happy start and ending. The ending on the second time  was becoming impossible so after persuading her she got 1 boob out for me to touch.

Price paid £65. This was a house and massage performed in a bedroom on a mattress upstairs. Would I return. NO.

6. I went to the Chinese herbal on boldmere (if that's what its called) after a review on here.  I went for only 30 minutes due to mixed reviews. I paid £25 at the front and £10 at the back total £35. This was on a Friday and the lady was okay looking (a bit old) there is no showers or anything here. The woman's technique was very good however as it was a short time she wanted her upsell. So on to the HR, it was great, allowed touching all over and I think she will do it all.

I would return just to see what else is on offer as her technique was good.

7. Natali in oldbury

Her massage is best described as your mrs playing on your back. She is very bubbly and was singing along and giving a more sensual strokes on your back. She than begun the OWO  :wackogirl: it was great, she gets  you going and gets it all out of you. She did inform me she does FS and than I saw her in gregs a few days later. lol

I would return and paid £80 (some people have paid £70 from what I have read)

8. HELP ME FIND HER AGAIN LOL

I went to the apartments opposite the mail box and saw a girl, I was her first ever customer she informed me. She came from  London and she was Malaysian. She was tall and very beautiful with some tattoo's. She gave me a good massage with a lot of  conversation. She was new to the area and did give me her email address. After some replies she disappeared. I would love to have tried a B2B with her at least.

She was a bit expensive at £70 per hour. Clean apartment. Massage performed on a bed.

9. The Indian woman

There was some posts about this woman here, theres 2 of them a English one and  indian woman. I had a hotel and was bored therefore text this number and got a reply with a time. She perfom's a okish massage and HR. She offers FS also. Theres not much to say about her apart from she is a skinny woman and im sure she is a bit mentally unstable. She talks way too much for you to enjoy the massage. She is apparently a regular at club risa!

I paid £45 for a outcall and it was with HR and a 10 second OWO. I wouldn't use her again

10. KATY

I visited katy in her house. Wow her technique I believe was actually very good. I got a great massage  and B2B. She leaves the light on for the massage and when the b2b begum the lights went off. She really has a good Horny face!!! Her b2b for me was one of the best as she gives you a good 15 minutes. I wanted more and after reading a few reviews I tried my best. I managed to get more but just not FS.

Well worth a visit however high priced at £95 for the hour

11. KAREN IN WORC (sorry to include in the brum ...s...)

If you guys haven't been. I have 3 times and shes worth the visit. The technique is good and she is fit as fuck! She is a beautiful woman that provides you with a massage in her massage room (that she said she Is renovating to make even better) Her massage is great a liitle soft however she strips right down from the start for you. She has a normal 'professional conversation' and than the HE starts and its all dirty talk! I love it. She is a bit far and if she was in brum I would use her a lot more.

Its like £63 or something! Well worth a visit. I would love to get more out of her. Massage on a proper table In a quiet room.

12. Liz

I visited liz at fiveways in her apartment which is near the AMC odeon cinema. This woman is south African or something. She strips down from the start and gives you a good massage and good B2B. Her technique is good and her HR is also very good as she  sits on your leg naked. She has a good body and is worth the money, however you want to touch her and get a good feel of her but she simply sits too far away and avoids touching.

Price paid £60 and its great vfm.

I have visited a few more but no links or numbers. If I have missed anything out do ask.

I hope this helps you guys and would love some new recommendations of girls that provide a great FBSM and can do more teasing!!! Any suggestions?

p.s. Stapler you are a legend!

Offline Stapler

Hi J and welcome to the forum. Glad to help!  :hi:
Great reports!

If you want a bit of teasing, I can recommend Pel :

She is cheeky and will tease you face down! Limited touching over clothes. Not too intrusive however. £40 plus £20

Very good massage and a skilled ending!

Good luck!

..S..

Dodo

Thanks guys. Saw Scarlett mentioned on here when looking through the thread.  What is her cup size roughly?  Couldn't  really tell from the viva ad. This her?  External Link/Members Only

Who is better between Bella and Jane. Prefer younger, slim with large breasts and knows how to use them in a b2b?
They are both very similar. Jane probably has the edge face wise but Bella is not unattractive. You will get more action from Bella. Both easy to talk to both give good B2B with nice boobs?

Scarlett has a lovely body with a nice pair of pert B's.....just right for her body and enough to play around with......moe attractive than the other two IMHO and great english

temmop

I have no experience of Bella but have seen Jane a fair few times. Jane isnt the youngest but has great (fake) tits and offers a really good b2b. She is happy for you to explore everywhere. I usually cop a good feel as soon as i get through the door, a great welcome :)

Offline Jockey

Hi J and welcome to the forum. Glad to help!  :hi:
Great reports!

If you want a bit of teasing, I can recommend Pel :

She is cheeky and will tease you face down! Limited touching over clothes. Not too intrusive however. £40 plus £20

Very good massage and a skilled ending!

Good luck!

..S..

thanks Stapler. I will give her a try real soon! im due a massage!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:40:26 pm by Jockey »

Ilovetheladies

Just tried this one...

Tried before and not impressed but as a few years back and read good things about her thought would try.
Massage is very firm and fairly good but no teasing touches or sensual ways asked to roll over to a vice like frantic grip that was not ideal at all...

40 mins paid for an hour not great.

Nice shower though...

rorororo

My latest 'hobby' is to book massages with professional providers and, once on the table, see how far I can push their limits.... the advantage is getting really good professional massages and, in some cases, unexpected extras of the wonderful kind  :rolleyes:

Dodo

My latest 'hobby' is to book massages with professional providers and, once on the table, see how far I can push their limits.... the advantage is getting really good professional massages and, in some cases, unexpected extras of the wonderful kind  :rolleyes:
And, are you sharing those successes with your mates on UKP !!!!!

Go on, give us for instance when and with whom you got the 'unexpected extras'

Rayz

Hi rorororo which professional provides have you pushed limits with?

I always thought I'd a provider says non sexual services over the phone then to expect nothing else as it could offend and spoil the occasion.

rorororo

Lol... tricky one.... no problem to report what's been happening but with whom might cause problems (see the Bridget thread, the comments about her weren't really helpful).

So far, 1 out of 3 very professional therapists was very accommodating, 1 was interested to hear about my experiences and is considering to offer more at the next appointment, and 1 said no but in a very nice way  :P

It's very important not to offend and not to be rude, can all be discussed in a charming and lighthearted way  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 01:42:08 pm by rorororo »

Rayz

Lol... tricky one.... no problem to report what's been happening but with whom might cause problems (see the Bridget thread, the comments about her weren't really helpful).

So far, 1 out of 3 very professional therapists was very accommodating, 1 was interested to hear about my experiences and is considering to offer more at the next appointment, and 1 said no but in a very nice way  :P

It's very important not to offend and not to be rude, can all be discussed in a charming and lighthearted way  ;)

I understand but can't you pm me the details lol

Also was it a non oriental provider or not?

rorororo

All of them 100% english, no need to do that with European or Asian providers as most of them offer extras anyway, and to be clear, pushing their limits doesn't mean I ask them for extras, or ask them to do anything they don't feel comfortable about, I'm always a perfect gentleman, I'm just not rejecting tempting offers  :cool:

Rayz

I'm looking for a English massage provider but I can't find any decent ones in brum you got any recommendations

Dodo

Smacks a bit like when I was a kid and one pratt used to tempt you over to see what he'd got in his hands and when you got there he wouldn't let you see cause it was a secret....ner ner ne ner ner :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:30:35 pm by Dodo »

rorororo

So sorry to hear that that's the story of your life Dodo  :lol:

Offline Trevor12

Hello All

Big Shout Out To ...S...

Since you made this post it seems like Birmingham changed. I always wanted to try a FBSM but didn't know they existed until this form.

Below I will add my reviews on the few I remember for all of you to also enjoy.

Brilliant first post. Welcome  :hi:

Offline Jockey

Brilliant first post. Welcome  :hi:

thanks trev! i will be adding more to the post as im always in need of some fbsm! I think the feedback off some is brilliant and in fact helps us and the therapists! they cannot advertise directly ... so we do it for them  :D

I must openly ask to all readers, there was a great post about a spa where a fellow member got lucky in tunisia .... a legit place but he got the glowing extra's... are there any places around here where its a official spa that anyone else has got lucky with?

Offline Stapler

This reminds me of the early days of FBSM before the Thai's - apart from one. We used to try out the 'massage' girls with a WS/WS (will she/won't she) attitude. Part of the fun was finding out!

Lana who still operates from Minworth at the last count, was one of the first we found. She gave a good massage - but could she talk! She would flip her huge knockers out for an extra tenner as she administered a goodish ending.

One of the go to places for a sure fire HE was the Chinese shop in Boldmere Road. (I believe smithie reported on this one recently) Jenny and Kerry worked there. A tenner extra for a great ending!

Kerry aka Tina must have seen the opportunity and started her own Chinese Massage Girls in Chinatown. She had a busty workmate whose name I have forgotten, but I will never forget Kerry. The more you went - the more you got! Sadly they went back to China and have never returned! Jenny, I believe is now working at Harmony 888.

Ling a Thai we found in Cradley Heath also offered the business! She moved to Brum but then started to train other Thai's who set up in opposition to her!

However there were a lot of girls who didn't offer extras! There was a lot of TOFTT going on!

however, when prossienet had a massage section, news about girls who offered a bit more started to filter through. Some of the girls didn't take too kindly to being outed and they closed that section of the forum.

So I can understand 'ror' being excited about trying to get a bit more from supposedly 'legit' massage places!

Nowadays with all the Thai's offering guaranteed happy endings and b2b I find it a little boring because you know what is coming. Sometimes not knowing is better!

..S...

Anyway that's my walk down memory lane. Does anyone remember any of the early providers?

Dodo

What I remember was the sharing of those experiences with us members for the benefit of the members......isnt that what the forum is all about?? Or do we have a membership where one half just reads and takes from the forum  and the other half willingly share experiences.
Just a thougt !!

Offline Stapler

What I remember was the sharing of those experiences with us members for the benefit of the members......isnt that what the forum is all about?? Or do we have a membership where one half just reads and takes from the forum  and the other half willingly share experiences.
Just a thougt !!

That's another issue I think. Ror brought up the idea of trying out supposedly legit places which offers the WS/WS scenario.

..S..

Dodo

Yea, I understand what your saying but if he is not prepared to share those experiences then why the fuck mention them in the first place......why not keep it all, including his thoughts to himself.
I am sure I am not the only one wondering either who he had the 'extra's with or if he didn't get any extra's and is full of shite!!
All credit to you Stape's for starting this thread but without putting words into your mouth it was created for the sharing of experiences so that we could all benefit from new girls.

rorororo

rogerem

I'm not posting on here too often these days as I'm not punting atm but like to watch what's being discussed and at the risk of being told to get off your high horse, I totally support rorororo's views.

There is a distinct difference between WG's and the girls offering a FBSM.

Some girls openly post their massage services and its not difficult to read between the lines.
Usually these are the overseas girls without friend's or family connections here in UK.
Its probably not a big issue if explicit details of them were shared on this site.

Others we need to be showing far more discretion than we do at present especially when the service is provided behind the frontage of a legit profile or business.
rorororo has already mentioned the distress caused to Bridget but there have been others too.
One lovely English lady from Shropshire was distraught to find that she had been mentioned on here.
It also destroyed the relationship with her, of one of our fellow punters.
Another just stopped doing extras the minute she found out about UKP.

It a WW2 saying but "Careless talk costs.........." 

It's all about using common sense and discretion and thinking about the implications of what you are saying on your post.

Sorry to be banging on about it but its not a new problem.
See my opening post when I started the Wolverhampton Massage thread.

Cheers
Rogerem
(fos)

Dodo

Ok ok Dodo, here's one for you:

Ro, you well understand the point I am trying to make. I just cant get my head around why you wouldwat to give us half a story unless the other half does not exist .....now lets leave it at that. Okey Doke

Dodo

I'm not posting on here too often these days as I'm not punting atm but like to watch what's being discussed and at the risk of being told to get off your high horse, I totally support rorororo's views.

There is a distinct difference between WG's and the girls offering a FBSM.

Some girls openly post their massage services and its not difficult to read between the lines.
Usually these are the overseas girls without friend's or family connections here in UK.
Its probably not a big issue if explicit details of them were shared on this site.

Others we need to be showing far more discretion than we do at present especially when the service is provided behind the frontage of a legit profile or business.
rorororo has already mentioned the distress caused to Bridget but there have been others too.
One lovely English lady from Shropshire was distraught to find that she had been mentioned on here.
It also destroyed the relationship with her, of one of our fellow punters.
Another just stopped doing extras the minute she found out about UKP.

It a WW2 saying but "Careless talk costs.........." 

It's all about using common sense and discretion and thinking about the implications of what you are saying on your post.

Sorry to be banging on about it but its not a new problem.
See my opening post when I started the Wolverhampton Massage thread.

Cheers
Rogerem
(fos)

Have to disagree......The whole point of the forum is to share information on the girls so that we pick good uns. It's not to worry about their sensitivities.

Maybe be I'm being a hard nosed punter with a unique view on these things.

rogerem

I think you are really dodo.
I'm not 'holier than thou' - I have posted a few times and thought afterwards that maybe that was too much information and I certainly regret some of to my earlier posts on Shropshire Massage.
Its so easy to stumble onto this site now.
Just type Shropshire Massage and you are straight here so it would be easy for friends and family to see things that the girls would not want them too see.
All I am saying is use some discretion.
On this site we all know what 'recommended' or 'highly recommended' or 'had a great time' or 'defo going back' means.

If any body want more details we have a PM system which has worked well for me and for others.

Dellboy

I think you are really dodo.
I'm not 'holier than thou' - I have posted a few times and thought afterwards that maybe that was too much information and I certainly regret some of to my earlier posts on Shropshire Massage.
Its so easy to stumble onto this site now.
Just type Shropshire Massage and you are straight here so it would be easy for friends and family to see things that the girls would not want them too see.
All I am saying is use some discretion.
On this site we all know what 'recommended' or 'highly recommended' or 'had a great time' or 'defo going back' means.

If any body want more details we have a PM system which has worked well for me and for others.

Rogerem, you are so correct in what you have said.
I think that the PM system is fine for the details.Let us respect those that provide us with enjoyment. Not intimidate.

Rayz

Yes the pm system is good for providing discreet info but when the poster is playing games,like dodo said that kid in playground, and not even sharing through pm like I asked nicely yesterday it makes you believe that maybe it's a load of bullshit.

Dellboy

Yes the pm system is good for providing discreet info but when the poster is playing games,like dodo said that kid in playground, and not even sharing through pm like I asked nicely yesterday it makes you believe that maybe it's a load of bullshit.

Sometimes it is not easy to identify the bullshitters.  Having been on this site for a decent time as an observer I think I have identified a few. 

Dodo

Sorry guys, i think you have lost the idea of what the forum is for and we will just have to beg to differ. But for me the more info the better. I dont't think we get many complaints fabout our more descriptive posters posts, quite the contrary they are read with great interest no doubt with some wankin goin on  :wacko:

To get back to the original post that created this discussion.......i still think that if the guy, RoRo, enjoys some extra's either mention it and give some details or dont mention it at all.

That is my take on it and I'm sticking to it
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:16:18 pm by Dodo »

Offline Bumbuttass

Sorry guys, i think you have lost the idea of what the forum is for and we will just have to beg to differ. But for me the more info the better.

To get back to the original post that created this discussion.......i still think that if the guy, RoRo, enjoys some extra's either mention it and give some details or dont mention it at all.

That is my take on it and I'm sticking to it

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline normski

Dodo,

I couldn't agree more. What's the point in mentioning something, get everyone's attention, then going all tight lipped over it....if it was a lady we'll all be calling her a dick tease. :lol: