Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801530 times)

yorkshire123

Contacted this advertiser  External Link/Members Only says the pic on gumtree is of her...f**king wow if it is.. Any further info on this one chaps?

Sorry mate if its the photo below unfortunately its a stock photo External Link/Members Only available for anyone to download.

Hidden Image/Members Only

(Aspley I'm still waiting for your "Best Slow OWO Tease recommendation" or do you make a habit of taking the piss & running away ;) , sorry Stapler  :hi:)

Dodo

I never run away, I just don't have a great deal of experience in that department,...... now if you asked me best HJ then that is a different question   :P
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:03:33 pm by Dodo »

willey

Contacted this advertiser  External Link/Members Only says the pic on gumtree is of her...f**king wow if it is.. Any further info on this one chaps?

External Link/Members Only

fos

Yes - she features higher up the thread.
Google the phone number and you will find at least three adverts with different photos.
I called when the advert first appeared on Vivastreet for massage. No answer but a text message saying only comms by text.

Offline misterjt111

Just called the Chinese Relaxing massage - the one advertised as the sports therapy place in Sheldon.  The lady quoted me £30 for half hour and £40 for one hour.  I tried discussing extras but she kept saying you have to ask the girls when you come.../cum!

Anyone got any ideas on how much they charge on top for HR on 30/ or 60 minute bookings?  She did say they don't do b2b or oral, managed to get that much out of her!

I saw Mally a few weeks ago and got great service with b2b, tit wank etc for £50 for half hour so id be happy with that sort of rate again.

Offline jameslover

Just called the Chinese Relaxing massage - the one advertised as the sports therapy place in Sheldon.  The lady quoted me £30 for half hour and £40 for one hour.  I tried discussing extras but she kept saying you have to ask the girls when you come.../cum!

Anyone got any ideas on how much they charge on top for HR on 30/ or 60 minute bookings?  She did say they don't do b2b or oral, managed to get that much out of her!

I saw Mally a few weeks ago and got great service with b2b, tit wank etc for £50 for half hour so id be happy with that sort of rate again.

The place on old lode lane? £20 for HR

Offline brumrock

Have you actually seen this girl Willey or just asked what she offered?
There are plenty of stock photos of this one on the net...surely a fake ad

Dodo

This a field report from another site.......seems like its the luck of the draw!

ok I was accused of not reporting back or giving enough contribution to the forum, since this is pretty much the only place I have been in 2014 I thought I would report on it. Unfortunately have been really low on money so not been able to sample birmingham anywhere near as much as I would have liked whilst I was here. I will be moving away again in a few months so will try to see some more places before I go since there seems to be a fair bit on offer here.

Anyhow, I have visited this place twice since it is near by where I am staying. First time the girl was quite hot, second time not so much. Typical chinese setup, lady at front desk with a load of herbal remedies and stuff, you pay about £40 for a massage although they do offer a first timer discount. Hour long massage, upstairs to the cold room, as with most chinese shops, and music and a massage table, naked, and if requested you will get HR. First time the younger hotter girl was pretty frisky and was rubbing her tits in my face (clothed) as she massaged me, and offered to strip off for more, and put her leg up on the table whilst she gave me HR and allowed me to grab her bum. She had tights on but i had access to her bits, but over her tights and she didnt seem to mind. Second woman wasnt all that nice, but did let me grab her bum and boobs under her t shirt. Typical £20 tip.

Its close to where i live so when i get desperate i just pop over here, but to be honest i would rather save my money and explore some other places. I wouldnt recommend this place unless your in the area or a nice girl is on duty. Its also in an area that doesnt have much in terms of punting or FBSM and has some big businesses here so it is suitable for professionals living near by like myself who want somewhere easily accessible.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:33:52 pm by Dodo »

Offline jameslover

This a field report from another site.......seems like its the luck of the draw!

ok I was accused of not reporting back or giving enough contribution to the forum, since this is pretty much the only place I have been in 2014 I thought I would report on it. Unfortunately have been really low on money so not been able to sample birmingham anywhere near as much as I would have liked whilst I was here. I will be moving away again in a few months so will try to see some more places before I go since there seems to be a fair bit on offer here.

Anyhow, I have visited this place twice since it is near by where I am staying. First time the girl was quite hot, second time not so much. Typical chinese setup, lady at front desk with a load of herbal remedies and stuff, you pay about £40 for a massage although they do offer a first timer discount. Hour long massage, upstairs to the cold room, as with most chinese shops, and music and a massage table, naked, and if requested you will get HR. First time the younger hotter girl was pretty frisky and was rubbing her tits in my face (clothed) as she massaged me, and offered to strip off for more, and put her leg up on the table whilst she gave me HR and allowed me to grab her bum. She had tights on but i had access to her bits, but over her tights and she didnt seem to mind. Second woman wasnt all that nice, but did let me grab her bum and boobs under her t shirt. Typical £20 tip.

Its close to where i live so when i get desperate i just pop over here, but to be honest i would rather save my money and explore some other places. I wouldnt recommend this place unless your in the area or a nice girl is on duty. Its also in an area that doesnt have much in terms of punting or FBSM and has some big businesses here so it is suitable for professionals living near by like myself who want somewhere easily accessible.

This is Shirley not Sheldon

Offline jameslover

Has anyone tried this lady in Yardley?

Hi there, if you are searching a genuine massage, then my massage service is certainly the perfect treatment for you. I am a skilled and professional female therapist that will provide a full body massage, a level of healing only available from my magic hands. I have a unique touch that will prove to have many years of experienced. If you ever wanted a real massage please ring the number.
Prices for relaxing massage £25 half an hr, £40 an hr. For deep tissue massage £30 half an hr, 45 an hr.
Withheld numbers will not be entertained
This is a none sexual service

Offline xjammacx

Saw this advert earlier and was thinking of TOFTT but have decided to give the old lode lane one a shot tomorrow as I'm in the area.

Offline Stapler

Has anyone tried this lady in Yardley?

Hi there, if you are searching a genuine massage, then my massage service is certainly the perfect treatment for you. I am a skilled and professional female therapist that will provide a full body massage, a level of healing only available from my magic hands. I have a unique touch that will prove to have many years of experienced. If you ever wanted a real massage please ring the number.
Prices for relaxing massage £25 half an hr, £40 an hr. For deep tissue massage £30 half an hr, 45 an hr.
Withheld numbers will not be entertained
This is a none sexual service

See Reply #700

C'mon James! Keep up!

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Is Kaya (Guya) back!? Formerly of Manor Road.

If so....great!

...S.....

Offline jameslover

See Reply #700

C'mon James! Keep up!

...S....
Struggling to see the connection with post 700 and mine? The numbers don't match up and the ad's arent the same. Also she told me HR is on offer but thats it so I think shes someone totally different.

Offline Boobman

Is Kaya (Guya) back!? Formerly of Manor Road.

If so....great!

...S.....
Let's hope so Mr S

Offline Stapler

Yes! It IS Guya and she is working from Bath Row! Woo-hoo!!

...S....

Offline SeekingSensuality

It may just be me but I'm not finding the face in those pictures particularly alluring  :unknown:

Dodo

I agree Kuni.....have not visited myself but those who have speak highly of her technique....but yes, I need a pretty face to go along with it .

PuntingNoob

Tried calling Jane but she didn't answer, so I'm booked in to see Nancy instead. £80 for one hour, my first b2b experience. Will report back later.

Offline Murphy54

Tried calling Jane but she didn't answer, so I'm booked in to see Nancy instead. £80 for one hour, my first b2b experience. Will report back later.
I saw Nancy yesterday, if you don't enjoy your visit I'll eat my hat. You've a real treat in store.
beautiful woman, speaks excellent English and really naughty at times. :P

Offline Stapler

It may just be me but I'm not finding the face in those pictures particularly alluring  :unknown:

That's not Kaya! But the tits in the first pic are!

...S....

Dodo

I saw Nancy yesterday, if you don't enjoy your visit I'll eat my hat. You've a real treat in store.
beautiful woman, speaks excellent English and really naughty at times. :P
Agree 100% .........plus she has fantastic jugs and sure knows how to use them :P

Offline Stapler

I agree Kuni.....have not visited myself but those who have speak highly of her technique....but yes, I need a pretty face to go along with it .

That's not Kaya - it's Maya! However the tits in the first pic looks like Kaya's!

Incidentally Kaya or Guya - (pronunciation) was one of the infamous trio of Guya, Linda and Nat who operated from Manor Road off the Hagley Road a couple of years ago.

They were, without a doubt, THE raunchiest massage girls in Brum!

Everything and anything went! (within the remit of this thread of course!)

If they didn't drag you to the bed and make you cum twice in the hour there must have been something wrong with you!!

...S....

Dodo

I recall they were always high on your list of preferred SP's Matey..

Offline Stapler

I recall they were always high on your list of preferred SP's Matey..

Absolutely!

Nat, who unfortunately went back to Notts, actually climbed on the massage bed with me during one session as I was sucking her nips and brought herself off by frigging herself to orgasm!!!

Ah! Those were the days!

...S....

PuntingNoob

Just got back from Nancy, as others have mentioned she's a friendly girl, speaks great English. Started off on my front as she massaged my whole body, her technique was good, really got them knots out of my shoulders. Turned over and she worked the legs a bit more before beginning the b2b. As I said earlier, this was to be my first experience of b2b, read a lot about it,  but as far as I can tell all it consisted of was her oiling up her tits and rubbing them over my chest for a few minutes. Honestly can't say it did anything for me. I don't know if I built up the b2b experience in my head too much but I was a little disappointed with it. After that she gave a very nice HE, left me feeling drained. So all in all, great massage and HE, would I return? Yes but next time I think I'll give the b2b a miss.

Offline brumrock

Just got back from Nancy, as others have mentioned she's a friendly girl, speaks great English. Started off on my front as she massaged my whole body, her technique was good, really got them knots out of my shoulders. Turned over and she worked the legs a bit more before beginning the b2b. As I said earlier, this was to be my first experience of b2b, read a lot about it,  but as far as I can tell all it consisted of was her oiling up her tits and rubbing them over my chest for a few minutes. Honestly can't say it did anything for me. I don't know if I built up the b2b experience in my head too much but I was a little disappointed with it. After that she gave a very nice HE, left me feeling drained. So all in all, great massage and HE, would I return? Yes but next time I think I'll give the b2b a miss.

+1 100%

looks 7/10
body  7/10
english 8/10
technique 8/10
b2b   7/10
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:09:43 pm by brumrock »

Offline normski

Looks like it's Nancy day!! :D

I too made a visit to see Nancy today. I can agree with what people say about her, she is a chatty person and considering this way the first time I met her, she even disclosed her real name and where she lives to me. The massage started with my feet, to my legs where she deliberately kept running her fingers up my inner thigh and touching my balls...veeery nice!
 The back massage consisted of a soft glide of the hands followed by her sitting on my lower back and pressing her hands hard on my shoulders/upper back - at this point all she was wearing was a pair of lace undies which soon hit the floor when she asked me to turn over. Nancy ran her well oiled boobs over my shaft and chest for the best part of 5 mins before giving me a tit job. Then moving to a nice hand job, with the tip of the 'old boy' constantly in contact with her boobs before I shot my load over them. Ask if I would go again....obviously a YES!

Rayz

I booked nancy today well at least I thought I had until I got to the apartment and was offered another girl. I wasn't impressed at all, I made it clear on the phone that I wanted to book nancy and no one else I was assured she was free so when the other told me she wasn't available I was well pissed offed. It would have helped if other girl was half decent but too skinny for my likening so I just told her how they wasted my travelling from sutton to Central and walked out.

I had no plan b so thought I give maya a call she is around the corner on bath row but again disappointment the pic of her tits are fake and stapler you're right she is using kayas pic. So I turned around and walked out.

All I can say is thank fuck for soni. Only seen once before forgot how good she is £80 for b2b and hr.

PuntingNoob

I booked nancy today well at least I thought I had until I got to the apartment and was offered another girl. I wasn't impressed at all, I made it clear on the phone that I wanted to book nancy and no one else I was assured she was free so when the other told me she wasn't available I was well pissed offed. It would have helped if other girl was half decent but too skinny for my likening so I just told her how they wasted my travelling from sutton to Central and walked out.

I had no plan b so thought I give maya a call she is around the corner on bath row but again disappointment the pic of her tits are fake and stapler you're right she is using kayas pic. So I turned around and walked out.

All I can say is thank fuck for soni. Only seen once before forgot how good she is £80 for b2b and hr.

Unlucky mate, it was probably one of us guys that fucked up your meet with Nancy.   :D outta curiosity, what time were you booked in with her?

Rayz

Unlucky mate, it was probably one of us guys that fucked up your meet with Nancy.   :D outta curiosity, what time were you booked in with her?

6:30, it's the last thing I wanted after I stressful day in the office.

Offline normski

6:30, it's the last thing I wanted after I stressful day in the office.

ohh S$%T, Nancy was with me at that time....sorry bud. :(

Anyway, look on the bright side, you can't beat a b2b from the lovely Soni!!

Offline Stapler

Let me clear up the Kaya Maya ad. They are working together.

Maya is face pictured in the ad. I don't know her.

Kaya I do know! The first pic looks like Kaya's tits!

..S....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:58:57 am by Stapler »

Kermit007

There are 2 numbers in the Kaya ad. Would be nice to know whos is whos.

Offline Stapler

Call either and ask for Kaya.

...S....

Offline SeekingSensuality

So I'm not sure I've seen this ad mentioned before:

What do you guys think?

Offline Stapler

Probably their main business is full service.

...S....

Offline Stapler

I believe she is part of the group who operate from Enterprise House opposite KFC in Erdington.

The girls change so it is really pot luck!

Give it a go. Nothing like the unknown!

...S....

It's doubtful that she will be Japanese!
Love to be proved wrong!

PuntingNoob

Anyone had any luck getting in contact with Jane recently?

rorororo

I believe she is part of the group who operate from Enterprise House opposite KFC in Erdington.

The girls change so it is really pot luck!

Give it a go. Nothing like the unknown!

...S....

It's doubtful that she will be Japanese!
Love to be proved wrong!

Just texted her, she said she's Japanese, 28, size 8, 34C, £70 for 1hr B2B with HE..... sounds too good to be true but very tempting.....

temmop

Afternoon gents. I've done a quick search and come up with nothing in this thread so far, but does anyone (I'm looking at you, Stapler) have any recommendations for good fbsm in the wolverhamton/Dudley area? I just learnt that I'm going to be at a loose end tomorrow.

Dodo

Afternoon gents. I've done a quick search and come up with nothing in this thread so far, but does anyone (I'm looking at you, Stapler) have any recommendations for good fbsm in the wolverhamton/Dudley area? I just learnt that I'm going to be at a loose end tomorrow.
Natallie in Oldbury has good reviews including from me.....you would not be dissapointed giving her a visit and Saucy from Dudley gets good write ups but I cannot give you first hand knowledge .
Hope these help

Offline Stapler

I am more Brum side but as my learned friend Aspley said - Natalli in Oldbury would be your nearest and best bet.

...S....

temmop

Cheers guys I'll look in to checking out Natalli.  Sorry to be *that* guy, but does anyone have a link to her AW/Gumtree page?

Dodo

Cheers guys I'll look in to checking out Natalli.  Sorry to be *that* guy, but does anyone have a link to her AW/Gumtree page?
Fuck me, do you want us to shag her for you as well!!!!

Stick 'NATALLI' in the search box and you'll me amazed what happens....... Fuckin magic it is.....it searches :(
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:37:09 pm by Dodo »

Offline Roodboy867

RoodBoy - don't bother with Sophie - waste of time and money - you are well out of it but who in Telford/Shrewsbury do you recommend of the 2 you have seen?

Update, I have seen sophie twice now. And both have been excellent massage with HR and me touching her pussy. The last massage had her rubbing her pussy on my thigh, dress pulled up above her waist as she brought me off.  :dance:

She also offered her friend to me for £60 half hour for more services.

So kind of shoots your comment down really.

willey

Anyone had any luck getting in contact with Jane recently?

She is moving apartment at moment

W