Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801606 times)

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

fos

Told you Stapes, we aint hurd from im av we

Appointment is today  :D   :P

By the way thanks for the PM Stapler - Much appreciated.

Offline normski

They will do more for more money I am sure

Stapler,

Made a visit to Bearwood today and just to let you know, your suspicions were correct....I found out more is definitely on offer, but at a cost.

Btw, Stapler Thanks and NO thanks. Thanks for the insight into FBSM. And NO thanks, as all these FBSM are costing me a fortune.  :D

Offline Stapler

sirpuntalot

could someone please tell me where the decent FBSM place was in cov with the happy ending , was it all in for £50 for 30 mins ? , thanks

sorry for my laziness, didnt fancy going through the 27 pages !! :-)

rorororo

Stapler,

Made a visit to Bearwood today and just to let you know, your suspicions were correct....I found out more is definitely on offer, but at a cost.

Btw, Stapler Thanks and NO thanks. Thanks for the insight into FBSM. And NO thanks, as all these FBSM are costing me a fortune.  :D

Any chance for a report?

Offline normski

When booking the visit I asked if B2B is available. The reply was 'you discuss this with lady who is going to massage you'. On arrival, I paid the receptionist £40 for the hour and was then lead to a cubicle/room. I had a new girl - first day it this place.

She gave me a good sporting massage for 1/2 hour, then the question of b2b was discussed. We quickly agreed on £40. As far as b2b go, this was a proper b2b - tit job, tits in face, plenty of tit rubbing over the chest, along with her rubbing her bold pussy over the 'old-chap'...then the real fun began.

Offline Stapler

Thanks for the report N.

This could be the go to place. The place is clean, the girls are young and pleasant, they give good service and it saves going into Brum.

As someone alluded to above, the Chinese girls seem more attentive!

...S.....

Offline normski

Stapler,

I couldn't agree more. The whole service was relaxing, and not one part of the massage was rushed in anyway.

Dodo

When booking the visit I asked if B2B is available. The reply was 'you discuss this with lady who is going to massage you'. On arrival, I paid the receptionist £40 for the hour and was then lead to a cubicle/room. I had a new girl - first day it this place.

She gave me a good sporting massage for 1/2 hour, then the question of b2b was discussed. We quickly agreed on £40. As far as b2b go, this was a proper b2b - tit job, tits in face, plenty of tit rubbing over the chest, along with her rubbing her bold pussy over the 'old-chap'...then the real fun began.

What's a 'bold pussy' ?       Is it one that ain't afraid to go near your cock  :wacko:

P.s. What was she like in the looks department??

Offline Stapler

Offline normski

Maybe N has a daring dick!  :lol:

Looks like I'm gonna have to book a revisit to find out how daring the 'old-chap' is.

fos

interesting hour with Natalli.
Will report when I get on line.
Im on my jollys for a few days

Offline SeekingSensuality

Personally, I'd like to know what the 'real fun' section of the event entailed? lol

Redster69

I've visited that £25 per hour massage place in mere green.

The girls are really sexy, the massage great.......extras? I'm not sure, I bottled it.

Anyone else been?

Offline Sheefoleefo

Which one are you talking about Redster?  Link?

Offline mo_11

External Link/Members Only

She looks like she will give you a good seein to, anyone seen her?

Offline 25nicenfun

going to see marie today at 4  ;)

rorororo

She looks like she will give you a good seein to, anyone seen her?

She's from Romania and takes bookings for massage or full service (£100 per hour), looks hot, doesn't she?

Offline wolfstep

Hi

I have been and already mentioned totally legit no extras!!

Cheers WS.

Offline JoeyT

Went by the massage on poplar rd in bearwood, tried a 30min deep tissue massage for £30.
A nice firm massage, would go back for an hour next time. Extras were offered, hj (£20)and b2b £60...
Bit pricey, so went for hj. And while she was slowly teasing it, offered to take of clothes for £40, or touch extra £40... They have a good tactic though, but i declined.
Looks wasn't as nice as the thai's but massages and services better.
Will try massages again though, saw two girls, bit they said theres a third which wasn't there.
Would still recommend though.

temmop

Had a PM from someone asking more about my experience with Jane (External Link/Members Only) so here's a short review:

Jane's pretty awesome in the flesh.  Lovely tits, great tight body with good skin.  Facially I'd say she looks in  her mid-30's but I've never been good at guessing SE-Asian ages.

I think it was around £70 for the hour, fully nude with - of course - HR.  You can touch here, there and pretty much everywhere.  I had a good grope all over, and though I didn't explore too far, the vibe I got was she'd be cool with anything.

When lying on my front it was a good, hard, massage, getting into all knots and nooks and crannies.  She obviously rubbed her nice tits all over my back and even did a bit of ear nibbling.  Once I turned over the massage was pretty much out of the window with a nice teasing HJ, titwank and really teasing mouth play (though no actual oral, just lots of getting close and a couple of kisses on the old chap).

Basically, awesome.  She was only my second FBSM and even though she didn't hit the extreme erotic heights of Ksy, it was a fantastic experience.

Offline SeekingSensuality

Can I ask whereabouts Jane is located approximately please?

Trying to work out if I can get to her or the Bearwood parlour easier by train...

temmop

Can I ask whereabouts Jane is located approximately please?

Trying to work out if I can get to her or the Bearwood parlour easier by train...

Skyline apartments round the back of the mailbox mate.

Dodo

I've visited that £25 per hour massage place in mere green.

The girls are really sexy, the massage great.......extras? I'm not sure, I bottled it.

Anyone else been?
Did the Old Soldier rise to the occasion and if it did, did the masseur show indifference or give it a good smack  :(

Dodo

Stapler, I think someone is double pimpin  :(

Offline Stapler

Dodo

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:48:54 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

temmop

Dodo

You just wait till I tell KSY you have left her out of your top three!  :lol:

..S.....
    !!!!

Offline Stapler

Offline Murphy54

followed Staplers recommendation yesterday, with a visit to the Chinese shop in Bearwood.
Plenty of free parking nearby with a cheap car park nearby if the side streets are busy.

Saw Renee and she is indeed curvy and speaks very good English.
Opted for an hours firm massage and discussed extras on offer during the massage.
The massage was great with a mixture of firm and sensual strokes.
When I asked about B2B I was quoted £60 which surprised me. Way too expensive in my opinion,
Unless they are interpreting it different to what I am. (Full service)?

decided to go with a nude HR for £40, which I thought was expensive but, there was no parts I wasn't allowed to touch and the finish was great. Renee even carried on massaging me to fill the 10 minutes we had left.
So in all a good experience, nothing rushed, quite a professional massage and a good looking girl.

Would I return? Probably if only to see what the B2B entailed.

Offline Stapler

In view of the above report, I'm gonna throw something out here.

Please understand that I am in no way telling members how much to pay - that's up to them and it's their business.

Also I am in no way telling the girls how much they should charge - it's their business(literally!) and I suppose in some cases, their bodies.

However, I do think that because of its new popularity this new Chinese massage place in Bearwood is jumping on the bandwagon and making hay while the sun shines - and who can blame them?

This is tricky because I don't want to appear to tell people what to pay but - if we keep paying these higher prices they will continue to charge them!

We all know the tricks they pull to up sell you and it's difficult to resist when you have a hard on!

I would say all the girls get most of the customers from this and similar sites. Therefore if we, as a group, only paid an extra say £20, would that affect the market?

Any comments? And please may I reiterate I am in no way telling anyone what to pay or what not to pay!

...S.....

Offline Tomstevens17

Give Yumi a call

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you get her tits out let us know because she won't get em out during an in-call for love or money! But she does say she will do B2B in out-call only. Very odd!

....S...

Hey

First post had to register as I have been using this site for a few weeks now without giving back and have been reading through some of the old comments.

I have met Yumi twice now in my hotel. First time I saw her the massage was really good, excellent hand relief but was with another girl and when I mentioned topless she declined. However on my second hotel booking with her alone, with a little flattery she went topless and let me touch them.

She is a little conscious of her figure and thinks she's fat, give her a few complements about her body!

However the downside was I think she had another booking to get to and the massage was rushed, finished 15mins earlier than I paid for

temmop

Shit I've been paying over the odds and not even thinking twice about it! Have paid £70 for nude fbsm w/hr and the same price with a different girl for b2b!

Dodo

Shit I've been paying over the odds and not even thinking twice about it! Have paid £70 for nude fbsm w/hr and the same price with a different girl for b2b!
Stapler raises an interesting area of conversation. In my experience it's largely down to how well you barter and when you are well horney  with a stiffy bartering skills tend to suffer. My tack is always to agree up front what I will pay and be prepared to walk if it is over my budget.
It is also clear that different guys seem to pay a different rate with the same girl for the same service......as a general rule my max is £80 for a top quality B2B and £60 for massage and HR.......I have a number of really good girls who fit that requirement and a couple give me a tenner of as a regular which I give back to them as a tip.
Staplers proposal to try for a consensus maximum at bearwood seems a good idea to me and carries my support.

Roadster

Since I read Knobrot’s post about Jess in Derby, (this thread Reply #608), I have tried to call her a few times without success.  I am definitely taken with the idea of a one hour FBSM with a HS *and* a HE.

Are there any other girls out there to anyone’s knowledge who offer this service?  Is this something that appeals to others here or am I just a greedy git?  Should we start routienely asking girls about it to try to create a more general offering?

Offline Stapler

Thanks Aspley!
I say not only with Bearwood, but with all of them!

We know they will try and extract as much money as they can from you.

I will only pay an extra £20 and for that I try and get as much as I can! But that's just me.

If I am paying £40 for an hour I don't really want to pay the same amount again for another 5 or 10 minutes!

Any other views?

...S....

fos

Thanks Aspley!
I say not only with Bearwood, but with all of them!

We know they will try and extract as much money as they can from you.

I will only pay an extra £20 and for that I try and get as much as I can! But that's just me.

If I am paying £40 for an hour I don't really want to pay the same amount again for another 5 or 10 minutes!

Any other views?

...S....
Agreed.
I have been alternating FSBM and FS for about seven years now.
£40 + £20 for HE and a total of £80 for a good B2B is pretty standard.
After that you are getting onto the rates for FS .

fos

It seems pretty pointless commenting on Natalli since there have been many postings but as Aspley is interested to know what I think then here you go:
Quirky - probably.
Barking - possibly.
Fun - Definitely.
Massage - ok but that's about all however the ending is is pretty damn good.
Would I travel from Shropshire to see her again - probably not.
Was it as good as the much lamented Natalie from Telford - No.

Offline Murphy54

Hi Stapler,
Hope you didn't take my post as a criticism of your recommendation. I only posted it as a thread specific field report. Also as a small warning to anybody who really wants a B2B to be prepared to pay over the odds.
Murphy.

Offline Stapler

Hi Murph,

Not at all mate!

It just made me bring up the subject of the prices going up! In fact some now are more than full service!

If we are willing to pay it - and again I must reiterate I am not telling members how much to pay! - they will continue to take it!

£40 per hour for a trained massage that the girls provide is a fair price. However the extras price seems to be increasing! I visited one girl and she wanted a hundred! Maybe we need to barter them down to say, £20.

It's hard to walk away but......
Let's discuss it. It's a tricky subject but there are enough of us.......

..S....
...S....
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:48:08 pm by Stapler »

Offline ianp1976

followed Staplers recommendation yesterday, with a visit to the Chinese shop in Bearwood.
Plenty of free parking nearby with a cheap car park nearby if the side streets are busy.

Saw Renee and she is indeed curvy and speaks very good English.
Opted for an hours firm massage and discussed extras on offer during the massage.
The massage was great with a mixture of firm and sensual strokes.
When I asked about B2B I was quoted £60 which surprised me. Way too expensive in my opinion,
Unless they are interpreting it different to what I am. (Full service)?

decided to go with a nude HR for £40, which I thought was expensive but, there was no parts I wasn't allowed to touch and the finish was great. Renee even carried on massaging me to fill the 10 minutes we had left.
So in all a good experience, nothing rushed, quite a professional massage and a good looking girl.

Would I return? Probably if only to see what the B2B entailed.

I went on Monday and the service was great, I got the HR and B2B for extra £40. I can confirm no where was off limits re touching.

Interestingly I only ever take the money I want to spend normally £20-40 over the top of the massage, its amazing how much you can negotiate on extras when you genuinely don't have any more cash on you.

Offline normski

Just come back from my second visit to this place. The Massage lasted just 15mins as the credit card swipe she was doing soon had me flip over. All I said was £40 for B2B with oral, and the deal was done. The ladies at this place will try and charge more, the key is to haggle 'all I have is £xx' and she'll soon agree.

Spend the last 20mins massaging her, put her ass to sleep..obviously S###'s massage training paid off. :lol:

Dodo

Was that £40 all in. i.e. Including the £40 at the door?

Redster69

Did the Old Soldier rise to the occasion and if it did, did the masseur show indifference or give it a good smack  :(

Just a bit close to home and I've seen the one in my local......still suspicious though!

Offline Knobrot

Morning All, I was a busy boy yesterday morning and treated myself to TWO new massages.

First was Jannet;

I'll get straight to the point and say there is NOTHING offered, not even a HE.  She is a regular advertiser on gumtree and being only 20 mins away I thought I'd give her a try (nothing gained etc. etc.).  I called her the day before and booked an appointment for yesterday morning.  After the call I did txt her to enquire if she did topless/natursist/B2B and it was a 'No sorry, only Swedish'.  So I wasn't really that suprised when no HE was offered at the end.

However as massages go, she does gives a damn good Swedish massage.  She has nice hands and takes her time and is very thorough.

It is a little strange though when the 'old man' makes an appearance and she just massages straight past him..!!!  Yes I was totally 'exposed'.

Anyway, Jannet is based in Acocks (or no touch cock), Green (Lincoln Road North), she is a Black lady, probably mid 30's, but very pleasant and became more chatty as the massage went on.

£30 for the hour, which did over run, so all in all not too bad.

Would I go back? Don't know is an honest answer, but probably not.  When you have Marina in Erdington at £40 for 90 mins including a HE I would choose a Marina, but If you want a no frills but proper Swedish massage try Jannet.

Anyway, the probelm was though the old man still needed a bit of excercise, so 1 1/2 hours later I was at;

I have been intrigued by this ad over the last few weeks (see thread 477), so decided to give it ago.

As Stapler indicated these are 2 girls (Romanian), offering a 'full service'.  I booked with 'ana' who told me her  real name was 'ana-marie'.

Anyway, I txt to see if she was available and along with 'yes' the address was promptly sent over.  The place is over a shop on the Coventry Road (between Asda & The Swan), in Yardley.  Entrance round the back through the gate up the metal staircase.  Plenty of parking on nearby side roads.

Ana-Marie, opened the door and to be honest she is not bad looking, hard to tell if its the same girl as in the pic (too much make up in the pic), but she is early 20's, probably a size 10, blonde (albeit coloured), with nice natural ( .)( .)

I just opted for the £40 half hour massage.  £70 for an hour or, £60.00p full sex (30 mins) or £100 for the hour.

The room was just has a bed a massage table plus wardrobe, the pics on Gumtree have obviously been lifted from elsewhere.  I didn't see her mate, but I'm guessing it is her in the pic on thread 477 (I recognised the bed cover...!!).

The massage istelf was ok, nothing special, probably a little rushed if I'm being honest.  A nice firm HE to finish off which satisfied the old man.  She was totally naked, shaved, a nice body, a little OTT with the suntan via the local solarium but pleasant enough.

Ana-Marie's English is not bad (better than my Romainian),

Would I go again?  I'm tempted.  Having already been there I would probably be a little more relaxed and be tempted to go for an hour or maybe move to the next level...!!

Anyway my fellow punters, I hope the above has been useful.

Happy Punting

KR

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:32:14 am by Knobrot »