Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Hot Collection - near Harrods - Wow!  (Read 3169 times)

JesterXT!

External Link/Members Only

The 2-hour meetup (£450) was a few weeks ago when she was located near Harrods. Booking was pretty straightforward and location was very easy to find.

Mia is a bubbly girl (the good kind of bubbly) and she is very easy to talk to (talk slowly cause her English is not that good). And yes she looks exactly like in the pictures. Offered me champagne and we french kissed on her couch. Then it was off to the shower alone while she lit up the candles in the bedroom for a bit of ambience. On that note: her flat was very nice and clean.

Her hard body is just perfect and nicely toned. Her boobs are enhanced but they have a very nice soft feel. OWO was superb. She knows what she is doing. DT and made her gag numerous times. Also took good care of my balls. I was shaved, so she was eager to rim. Might not go the extra mile if your unshaven. (I didnt pay extra for rimming - she just did it)

She is a great fuck and you can feel that she loves what she's doing. Handled all positions nicely and did everything I told her to.

Negatives: She was quite exhausted the last 30 minutes. Which is understandable to some degree, but for that money I kinda expect the full 2 hour treatment.
And her phone vibrated 3 or 4 times while she blew me.
Normally this wouldnt annoy me but each time she stopped to text back.

Overall however: Great fuck and highly recommended
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:45:05 pm by JesterXT! »

Offline stayer

For £450, getting weary after 1.5 hours and answering her phone multiple times makes it a Negative for me.

Offline hw189

True, maybe answering once (and only for a few seconds when no action is taking place / recovery) wouldn't bother me. But 3 to 4 times would definitely be a mark down especially if, as you mentioned, stopped her during your play time; That wouldn't be on. Neutral at best in my view, even if you did enjoy the overall meet.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:44:04 pm by hw189 »

Offline Topkat

Mia is certainly HOT & poss my favourite girl this year.....and gives one of the best BJ's Ive had :thumbsup:  To break away & start f***ing texting mid BJ is not on :thumbsdown:

Offline The Film Director

Yes, texting (for me) at any time is fucking outrageous - the best girls have their phones well away from the action.  This one already exceeded my £200/hr limit (it's £300 with CIM ffs) and won't be getting my custom any time soon - despite being bloody hot. :dash:

Offline sloggy

And her phone vibrated 3 or 4 times while she blew me.
Normally this wouldnt annoy me but each time she stopped to text back

WTF. Wow indeed, unbelievable

Offline hw189

Also sounds like she doesn't like the longer bookings and tried to waste as much time.

Offline Joe112

For £450, getting weary after 1.5 hours and answering her phone multiple times makes it a Negative for me.

same here