Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia (The Hot Collection) - Earls Court  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Complete Novice

I believe Mia is now out of the Country so the agency link is down at present: External Link/Members Only

Summary: In one word, underwhelming.

As always YMMV, and perhaps I'm being unduly harsh but at this price point, personally I'm less forgiving. Judging from her previous reviews, the bottom line is that I don't think I got anything approaching Mia's best, in terms of her energy and this the primary reason for this being a negative.

Perhaps this is a classic case of me having unreasonable and unrealistic expectations. All that I can say is that I went into this expecting to be blown away and have my arse handed back to me on a plate, regrettably none of which materialised. The reality was that I walked away not feeling entirely fulfilled and physically, having come nowhere near close to being put through the ringer.

Booking Description: 2 hour in-call
Price: £450 (no extras)

Comms: Good. Called the Agency and was told to text. The full address was provided once everything was confirmed, this was 24 hours before the booking took place. No further confirmation was required.

Location & venue: OK. Garden (basement) flat, 10 minutes-walk from Earls Court underground. Clean, tidy, fit for purpose, I wasn't there to size up the décor. Fresh towels provided.

Appearance: Mia is undoubtedly attractive, although not in the stunner category imho. I wasn't blown away when the door opened and putting it bluntly, I'm not convinced that she'd turn heads in Saint Petersburg/Moscow, certainly the latter in my recent experience.

As usual, the pictures on the Agency's site are shopped, but are within an acceptable margin of tolerance for me. I'd guess mid 20's, say 5'7, very tidy figure with an all over tan (made in Dubai), nicely proportioned, not gym toned with one tattoo. Her breast augmentation is really well done, minimal signs of scarring, good skin and fresh breath.

Friendly, engaging and Intelligent, her equivalent job in the UK is I'd guess a six figure salary and upwards. Her English isn't great, but this isn't in anyway a criticism of her.

The meet: Standard GFE, consisting of nothing out of the ordinary, i.e. RO, OWO, protected sex in multiple positions etc.

About an hour before kick-off, the Agency contacted me to say that Mia needed to be push me back by 30 mins, not ideal.

This booking didn't flow particularly well and whilst the services I received were good, none of them stood out. I felt that the whole thing lacked the intensity that I was hoping to find in this encounter. I could be way off kilter, but I sensed that Mia was more of a willing participant, rather than being fully engaged. Whilst I'll never know, perhaps this is down to one, or all of the following:

1.       The very sight of me put Mia off so much that it threw her out of her stride and consequently her service and energy levels were way off;
2.       By her own admission, Mia said that she'd been out with the Girls the night before;
3.       Given that I was pushed back by 30 minutes, perhaps she'd taken on too many bookings that day, or not allowed enough time between bookings for R & R.

Would I return: Only on a certain promise that she was going to throw the kitchen sink at me, otherwise a resounding no.

Offline stayer

Why would the very sight of you put her off?

Offline Complete Novice

Perhaps in her eyes I more resembled John Merrick than Michael Fassbender and she was completely put off.

Offline hendrix

Perhaps in her eyes I more resembled John Merrick than Michael Fassbender and she was completely put off.

...which would make her a shit whore and very unprofessional  :thumbsdown:

Sorry you didn't have a good time, especially at that price point! horrible feeling.

Offline Complete Novice

Thanks YLF, we live and learn.
At least Mia looked like the pictures on the HC's site, I walked out on Zuza from the same Agency because the two weren't even close. I'll post a review of this asap.
I'm not getting much joy out of The Hot Collection so I'll give a different Agency a go next time.

Offline Complete Novice

Sorry Hendrix, I credited YLF instead if you, idiot.

Offline hendrix

Sorry Hendrix, I credited YLF instead if you, idiot.

No worries! YLF is the Hot Collection Oracle! :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

No worries! YLF is the Hot Collection Oracle! :D

Ha! I'm amazed Mia didn't deliver and disappointed for the OP, the agency link UKP reviews now, so may be overwork, but engagement was never an issue in the three times I've seen her.

mcgee121

Appearance: Mia is undoubtedly attractive, although not in the stunner category imho. I wasn't blown away when the door opened and putting it bluntly, I'm not convinced that she'd turn heads in Saint Petersburg/Moscow, certainly the latter in my recent experience.

Yeah I agree.  I thought she was just above average looking in her pics and was not a stunner.

1.       The very sight of me put Mia off so much that it threw her out of her stride and consequently her service and energy levels were way off;
2.       By her own admission, Mia said that she'd been out with the Girls the night before;
3.       Given that I was pushed back by 30 minutes, perhaps she'd taken on too many bookings that day, or not allowed enough time between bookings for R & R.

1. No. She should have told you she could not accept the booking if that was the case.  She's not desperate to get clients.  It's also shitty that the punt made you feel self-conscious.
2. No.  WTF do you care what she did the night before?  She should be ready to work or take the day off.  You weren't willing to pay a premium price just because you felt like it.  You obviously wanted the best.
3. No.  For her rates she shouldn't be overworking.

Thanks for your candidness in the review.  No top SP can be at their best a 100% of the time but their lacklustre displays should be no worst than a neutral.  I think YLF reviewed her early when she was just getting in the game so she was obviously keen to please at the time.  Also, his reviews helped her business so she will always do sessions with him with full gusto.

I can't risk her now  :lol:.  That's a lot of money to blow on one SP for a meh experience.  A lot of SPs don't appreciate the high prices some guys are willing to pay so that's why they don't dial it in and give it their all.

Jvosta

People don't always do what they should, nor not do what they shoudnt

I do think it's a neutral though

mcgee121

People don't always do what they should, nor not do what they shoudnt

I do think it's a neutral though

Why because you like her  :D?  For £220/£250 maybe but not for £450.  Four fucking fifty!

Jvosta

Why because you like her  :D?  For £220/£250 maybe but not for £450.  Four fucking fifty!

Haven't met her, not my cup of tea

Neutral imo because it's not like she refused service / time wasted / short changed on time a la lovely Dyana...

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:54:56 pm by Jvosta »

mcgee121

Haven't met her, not my cup of tea

Neutral imo because it's not like she refused service / time wasted / short changed on time a la lovely Dyana...

She did time waste him the meet was held back by 30 minutes.  And, she tried to lower his expectations by telling him she went out the night before.

When you pay that sort of money the girl must have a combination of great looks, great skills and a great attitude.  Mia had none of these attributes in the OP's opinion so that's why I think he is right to rate it a negative.