External Link/Members Only30mins, £60 incall, late October 2017
With so many positive reviews for Amelia, I thought it was probably about time I went to see her... her dress size worried me - Size 14 girls aren't my usual type - but with so many positive reviews, I thought it worth a try... her services must be fantastic.
On arrival, she was nice enough, ushered me to the bed.. pretty soon we were both naked... she definitely likes french kissing - on this occasion, though, I didn't - it was pretty clear that she'd been smoking right before I arrived as, yeah, I might as well be licking out an ashtray

... I kept trying to break away from the French kissing and just fondle and play with her breasts - but she was all over me. Sure, she probably fancied me - who wouldn't? - but seriously, this wasn't going well and I was seriously starting to worry about spoiling her sheets with my lunch.
I manouvered to go down on her. This was pleasant enough - though, yeah, going down on larger girls isn't always the best as you really have to break away often to get some air. There were also some hygiene issues down there... I was her first punt of the day - so I just hope to god that it was "just" smegma... I had a dilemma now, though... 5 minutes into the punt and I wasn't enjoying kissing her or going down on her - two of my favourite things in most punts... and "he" wasn't getting excited enough yet to put a rubber on...
I moved up to sit above her head... no risk of kissing - and no obligation for me to do anything to her... so I face fucked her for a while, which was definitely pleasant - she has some great tongue action here and was in no rush to get the rubber on. Sucking my cock and balls, she was clearly very experienced at this ... no rimming, though, and I didn't ask whether that was on the menu - I didn't really want to as I couldn't bear the thought of reciprocating.
After about 10 minutes, I suggesting putting a rubber on, which we did, and I heaved her into a doggy position... 10 minutes of fucking her from behind and I was spent. Made my excuses and left.
I can see why some people like Amelia, she certainly knows what to do with her tongue. The hygiene and size of her, though, definitely isn't to my liking... and for that reason, in the immortal words of Duncan Bannatyne, I won't be investing with her in the future.