Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Girl - playful, willing Romanian - Norwich  (Read 4899 times)

vt

After a couple of reliable recommendations on here, I recently went to see Latin Girl aka Jessica.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was lodged at one of the dodgy hotels west of the City Centre, which may put some off, but I had no issues entering & leaving, though the room was a bit hot.

Jessica (LG) is a very beautiful 19yo from the South of Romania. Minimal make-up, yet her face sparkled, especially her hazel/green eyes. Very slender nubile body with small pert boobs and a tiny neat pussy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The revelation was how engaged & responsive she is compared to some of her compatriots. She allowed some open kissing and was quite playful throughout. Her English isn't brilliant, but there's enough to have some funny banter and interesting chat, she's definitely not stupid. Her style was an alluring mix of shy embarrassment and youthful confidence, great eye contact, genuine reactions & responses throughout, no dead fish stuff here.

The action included LFK, RO, gentle fingering, OWO and sex. She said she preferred mish to any other position, I think she would be amenable to others, but we stuck to what she liked on this first visit, she seems to enjoy the guy taking the lead. After not very long, I got a nice result in her tight pussy.

There was no rushing and she was happy to chat until the 30 mins ended as she lit up a cigarette near the open window.

She said she was in Norwich this week, then she's not sure, but suggested she would be staying in the region. I certainly encouraged her not to stray too far. She said she was indie and drives herself about. She may look young & fragile, but she's quite a strong, tough independent-minded cookie.

Positives for her pretty face, nubile body and playful, willing service. Negatives for me would be the hot room, her reluctance to move out of mish and her smoking. But all in all, I really enjoyed meeting here and she's someone I'd love to meet again.  :thumbsup:

Offline ccc09

She looks incredible and i'm liking her reviews but as a local I am put of straight away by any mention of that chain of hotels, Shame really as would have loved to have met up with her.

vt

She looks incredible and i'm liking her reviews but as a local I am put of straight away by any mention of that chain of hotels, Shame really as would have loved to have met up with her.

Without mentioning it by name, it does have a fairly discreet entrance, the door is not visible from passing traffic behind a high wall, though you would have to slip through the entrance gate from the pavement, if that helps.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:37:13 pm by vt »

Offline PeteSmyth

On her enjoys list, it states she does "A" levels - did you plug her bootyhole?

Offline Mark.wd142

Just rang and asked about Anal - got a "No" response.

Offline PeteSmyth

Just rang and asked about Anal - got a "No" response.
Then why does she advertise it on her enjoys list?! :unknown:

vt

Then why does she advertise it on her enjoys list?! :unknown:

At discretion, so I guess maybe if you have a tiddler and she likes you...of course I was wayyyy too big...ahem!  :D

But then also, her pussy's plenty tight enough!  ;)

Offline Sweet616

Profile not matching what's actually on offer combined with the dodgy hotel means a definite no imo.

Offline itk

It’s reviews like this that make me consider seeing another EE, after telling myself they’re nothing but trouble. She looks fantastic and sounds a good punt also, and being in Norwich tomorrow I may well give her a try.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

They do exist, Jessy in Cambridge is one her flatmate Nichole isnt that bad either, but seeing the huge numbers of them over here statistically there must be a few good ones among them!.

Problem is finding them, a lot of trial and error has to be done;(

Offline itk

They do exist, Jessy in Cambridge is one her flatmate Nichole isnt that bad either, but seeing the huge numbers of them over here statistically there must be a few good ones among them!.

It certainly is trying to find the needle in a haystack, then personally I seem to find a decent Rom then she either disappears or I decide to see a different one and find the service crap.

Offline Chorley

I think you're right. I'd always thought EE's - particularlyRoms -were universally awful, but down my way there's Girlfriend  Jenny in Welwyn Garden City  and Sophie the Hungarian girl who tours in Stevenage often and as you say, Jessy has a good rep, plus there was Kaz XoX in London who has sadly retired.
Shame you have to wade knee deep in shit to find these gems though. :thumbsdown:

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I am sitting in my car about to foxtrot oscar, having been blown out by this girl. Really didn't fancy the venue either, so not that gutted really. Time for plan B

Offline Chorley

I am sitting in my car about to foxtrot oscar, having been blown out by this girl. Really didn't fancy the venue either, so not that gutted really. Time for plan B
What was wrong with the venue?

vt

Damn shame. I guess she's doing the usual of double-booking guys and whoever shows up first gets the gig.  :rolleyes:

vt

What was wrong with the venue?

I guess it's because it's one of the notorious hooker hotels in the City. Though this one is the best-maintained and has a slightly more discreet entrance than the others.

backentry

A top quality Rom Ryna Belle External Link/Members Only . She took anal well and was hot to trot.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Good evening all, first post, so please forgive me if I've not followed due protocol.

I noticed Latin girls (who told me a different name to Jessica when I asked)  profile a couple of weeks ago, when she was in kings Lynn, and immediately added her to my HL on AW.
I was overjoyed when I noticed she was in Norwich, but then disappointed to hear her location.
Whilst im new to this, I was already aware of the reputation of said location, and wary of booking.

However after speaking to another WG and getting advise from her I decided not to miss out on this beauty, and following from reading previous reviews on here went ahead with my booking.

Booking was made for today, and was an absolute delight. LG is trim, slim, and very pretty. She is absolutely to die for, with gorgeous, perfect, but small boobs.
She is young, but confident, and engaging. She has a gsoh, and an fantastic laugh.
Couple of times she didn't understand a statement, but wasn't a massive problem.

If you are in any doubt about booking this girl, you will miss out on (in my limited experience) one of the nicest, fittest girls I've ever come across. She is simply stunning. And excellent vfm.

Oh and she doesn't do anal, although it is listed on her likes.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:24:45 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Chorley

Good evening all, first post, so please forgive me if I've not followed due protocol.

I noticed Latin girls (who told me a different name to Jessica when I asked)  profile a couple of weeks ago, when she was in kings Lynn, and immediately added her to my HL on AW.
I was overjoyed when I noticed she was in Norwich, but then disappointed to hear her location.
Whilst im new to this, I was already aware of the reputation of said location, and wary of booking.

However after speaking to another WG and getting advise from her I decided not to miss out on this beauty, and following from reading previous reviews on here went ahead with my booking.

Booking was made for today, and was an absolute delight. LG is trim, slim, and very pretty. She is absolutely to die for, with gorgeous, perfect, but small boobs.
She is young, but confident, and engaging. She has a gsoh, and an fantastic laugh.
Couple of times she didn't understand a statement, but wasn't a massive problem.

If you are in any doubt about booking this girl, you will miss out on (in my limited experience) one of the nicest, fittest girls I've ever come across. She is simply stunning. And excellent vfm.

Oh and she doesn't do anal, although it is listed on her likes.
Call me a cynic, but this post looks dodgy.   :thumbsdown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks Chorley, was trying to help other punters out who may be having second thoughts on a booking and missing out on this beauty.

I won't bother again

vt

Call me a cynic, but this post looks dodgy.   :thumbsdown:

It does sound deeply fluffy.  :rolleyes:

She isn't perfect, see the caveats in my review, but she is nice-looking and a cut above most of the sulky, uninterested Roms we get in the region, though at £70/£120, she's pushing the price envelope too.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I expanded on my comments to give more for others to go on, rather than 'she was good, worth a booking', to avoid criticism, and get accused of being fluffy.

Yes it wasn't 100%, there was a packet of cigarettes on the table, but she didn't light one up when I was there (maybe I kept her more engaged) and certainly didn't detect any evidence when DFK.
She's a very fit, attractive 19 year old girl, who as you say is better than the others EE girls in the region.

I was, in the spirit of this forum, and having benefitted from other reviews and comments on the forum I thought it only fair to share my experience with LG.

Apologies it didn't meet the required standards, and I won't be posting on other subjects, and will return to my lurker status.

vt

I expanded on my comments to give more for others to go on, rather than 'she was good, worth a booking', to avoid criticism, and get accused of being fluffy.

Yes it wasn't 100%, there was a packet of cigarettes on the table, but she didn't light one up when I was there (maybe I kept her more engaged) and certainly didn't detect any evidence when DFK.
She's a very fit, attractive 19 year old girl, who as you say is better than the others EE girls in the region.

I was, in the spirit of this forum, and having benefitted from other reviews and comments on the forum I thought it only fair to share my experience with LG.

Apologies it didn't meet the required standards, and I won't be posting on other subjects, and will return to my lurker status.

When you're new to a place and you genuinely want to contribute, there's no point getting all stroppy and threatening to sulk when you get a bit of constructive criticism.

Carry on contributing, but don't forget to add a dose of reality, if you want the readership to take you seriously.  :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Sorry I fail to see anything constructive in my post being labelled dodgy and fluffy.

My post was real, she's in a shit hotel, with a bad rep, and we discussed this  prior to my booking, and I suggested some other establishments that would be more suitable for her future visits.

However, she is new to the job, but provides an excellent service imho based on the services I received today, and i was trying to encourage others who like me were having doubts to go, due to location.

Offline scutty brown

Archaic writing style, something like you'd expect from one of the female Victorian authors. Whoever wrote it learned English from reading classic novels, not by speaking conversationally, and is probably female.

vt

Archaic writing style, something like you'd expect from one of the female Victorian authors. Whoever wrote it learned English from reading classic novels, not by speaking conversationally, and is probably female.

Pride & Prejudice comes to Norfolk, they're not going to like that!  :sarcastic:

vt

There is a postscript.

I went to see Latin Girl (Jessy) again. Even more relaxed on a second visit, got to try all the positions, she rocks in cowgirl. Nice eye contact and a great sense of humour despite the imperfect English. She seems to like watching the reactions and effect she's having on you. I guess at 19yo and being new, it's all still a novelty, I just hope she doesn't get jaded too soon.

Oh and she said she does hope to move over to an apartment near the City Centre, not sure when though.

Offline Chorley

I think we as members have a right to question suspect posts and of course the poster has the right to defend those accusations.
It's how open forums work. :)

Offline norwichfunseeker

Totally agree Chorley, you're quite right to be suspicious of new posters, until their validity has been established.

Offline norwichfunseeker

@VT, Glad you got another visit, im tempted to have another myself, before she leaves on Friday.

Totally agree she is awesome , and great to look at during cowgirl, which she certainly enjoys and delivers with a great smile.
Hopefully she moves to a better location next time, with a quieter bed!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just enquired re LGs availability for today, as it was due to be her last day, and she's told me she is here for another week.

vt

Just enquired re LGs availability for today, as it was due to be her last day, and she's told me she is here for another week.

Is she moving over to an apartment or staying on at the hotel?

I'm not sure that bed will last another week...it sounded like it was on its last legs yesterday when I gave it a very thorough stress-testing!!  :cool:

Offline norwichfunseeker

The message I got said 'i will stay here another week' so assume it's the same place. If the bed holds out!

I think it's going to get a lot more use!

Offline Students Notebook

Totally agree Chorley, you're quite right to be suspicious of new posters, until their validity has been established.

It would help, Norwichfunseeker, to establish YOUR value to the members of UKP,  if YOU  would write a REVIEW for us.

I know there are 3 other Reviews, one from VT, a trusted and valued member but it would be awfully nice of you to contribute

more fully as have both the other reviewers.

S.N.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Review posted SN

hope it helps.

Thank you. To reverse a well known saying.  "Words speak louder than actions"

S.N.

Review posted SN

hope it helps.

Yes it helps, nicely written,  well done.

I'll be gentle with you and I'm sure the others will.

What d'you say others ??

S.N.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Norwichfunseeker you seem a bit sensitive.

The venue was one of those hotels that we know about. I have actually seen this girl twice, and she was very nice, but spent a good half an hour wandering about with a big sign on my head saying punter been blown out.
So will not be going there again. And whilst she is nice, she isn't that great.

Some of the reviews are a bit fluffy.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Each to their own, isn't that the purpose of these boards, to give our experiences, and allow others to make their own decision.

We locally may know about the hotels reputation but others won't.
I've twice been asked why I had concerns about it.
That's info that I would appreciate if I was visiting somewhere away from my locality.

You say she's good, but not that great, but still visited twice! (To a location you said you wouldn't return to)

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I visited her in Lowestoft. The hotel in Norwich is not the sort of place you want to be seen loitering outside, and she kept me waiting for a good while. Her instructions are generally a bit ropey.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

13 posts and 1 review, all about the same girl. Have you seen anyone else?

Offline norwichfunseeker

I have, but only recently discovered ukp, so will review future punts as they happen.

My feedback on AW, is viewable for all to see , with who I've visited.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Bit risky using the same name, if someone gets the hump with one of your UKP reviews, although if they are all like this one you will be OK.

Offline norwichfunseeker

What's the risk? I understand not to use my real name/ give out personal details etc.

Please elaborate, if you would.

Thanks

Offline Colonel_Mustard

What's the hotel name, new to Norwich

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Most people tend to avoid using the same name on UKP and AW. If a punter gives out a stinker of a review on UKP they have been known to recieve calls, texts, e mails and bad reviews on their AW account.

Which of course would not be so easy if they can't link the review to the client...
One of the reasons why UKP reviews are more honest, and AW reviews are less helpful.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

The Hotel Latin girl was staying at was part of a chain which in Norwich are mainly on Earlham and Unthank Roads. Also elsewhere in East Anglia.

They have become very run down. Security is poor, and everyone knows what goes on in there. So you don't really want to be seen going in and out... Also you might get mugged, and complaining to the police after that would be tricky. Having said that, I have never heard of any muggings there.
I don't think it is fair on her to be too precise about it, but it shouldn't be hard to work out which chain.

Offline Chorley

The Hotel Latin girl was staying at was part of a chain which in Norwich are mainly on Earlham and Unthank Roads. Also elsewhere in East Anglia.

They have become very run down. Security is poor, and everyone knows what goes on in there. So you don't really want to be seen going in and out... Also you might get mugged, and complaining to the police after that would be tricky. Having said that, I have never heard of any muggings there.
I don't think it is fair on her to be too precise about it, but it shouldn't be hard to work out which chain.
Not been to Norwich for ages, so my local knowledge is patchy.
If you were coming from the station and over the river, is it the long road that goes uphill and contains lots of bars, takeaway shops etc?  :unknown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nope, not there Chorley, other side of city.

Thanks fun times for your reply, whilst im looking to post honest reviews, and not upset anyone, and take your point.
May look to change one of the names, just to be safe. Cheers for the tip.

vt

Nope, not there Chorley, other side of city.

Thanks fun times for your reply, whilst im looking to post honest reviews, and not upset anyone, and take your point.
May look to change one of the names, just to be safe. Cheers for the tip.

Change the AW one, it's easier.  :hi: