Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Lee, Mansfield - Submissive Duo Role Play  (Read 3998 times)

52 review(s) for riley-lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £120 (duo rate)

I first met Riley a couple of months ago and had a lovely sexy hour with her. Post sex conversation led from one thing to another including my Mr Grey persona and the domination role play which I had enjoyed with her associates previously. To say that she was keen to meet Mr Grey is an understatement to say the least.

The Girl
Riley is a curvaceous young lass with amazing natural boobs (recently pierced) and mesmerising bright blue eyes and a lovely ready smile which emphasises her prettiness. Definitely the girl in her photos on AW and UKE. She has a faultless attitude and clearly enjoys sex.

Comms & Location
As I had met Riley before, all comms were done by text. Sometimes she responds quickly and on others it may take a day or so.  It was never an issue.  The location is her gated apartment in a nice safe area of Mansfield. Easy, secure, discrete parking; access via a buzzer; nice clean modern apartment.

The Meeting
The date was set maybe 3 weeks in advance and comms were from me acting as Mr Grey’s PA.  There were plenty of exchanges about what Mr Grey would expect from the meeting - absolute obedience, silence and compliance with his demands.  What I didn’t say from the outset was that Mr Grey planned to send his other (female) PA ahead of his to prepare Riley so that she was fully ready for his arrival.

Shortly before the meeting, I arranged for Miss X to arrive ten minutes ahead of Mr Grey. She would prepare Riley who would be naked, blindfolded and tied to the end of her bed such that she was on her knees, arse in the air and her hands stretched forward up the bed with restraints.  Various items were to be available including a wand, ice cubes and a flogger.

Mr Grey was met at the door by Miss X as planned and he took a moment to appreciate the effort she had made to look the part of a PA in her white blouse and pencil skirt.  He told her that he intended a twist during the course of the session but declined to explain further.

Miss X took Mr Grey to the room explains that Riley was ready and waiting for him.  He was delighted to see that instructions had been fully obeyed and the sight of Riley’s ass presented in that vulnerable position lent him an immediate erection.  He took his time to caress Riley and greet her with “ I hope you are ready of this”; she nodded her head remembering that she was not to make a sound.  He kissed her then proceeded to kiss her shoulders and back of her neck while roughly parting her thighs and stroking her pussy which was already moist in anticipation “ naughty girl” he exclaimed. She moaned softly - the sound did not escape Miss X who remarked that Riley had transgressed. Mr Grey commanded Miss X to pick up the flogger and spank Riley’s lovely ass; meanwhile he knelt on the bed in front of her blindfolded face, unzipping his suit trouser as he did. He offered he hard cock to her mouth which she took eagerly and quite deeply but not deeply enough for Mr Grey. He admonished her for her failure and commanded Miss X to flog Riley again while he placed both hands on her head and forced himself deep into Riley’s throat so her nose was squashed against his abdomen and holding there while she gagged a little.

She is game and controlled is Riley; perhaps more controlled than any other lass that My Grey has had the pleasure of abusing. Apart from the initial sound she was being utterly obedient and following the rules. So My Grey ups his game. Time for a cold surprise.  Demanding that Miss X applies the wand while he undresses, Mr Grey grabs a couple of ice cubes and puts one in his mouth.  Moving the wand out of the way, he kneels down and runs his ice cold tongue over her labia and rims her ass. Apart from a sharp intake of breath, Riley emits not a sound.  Miss X joined Mr Grey for a while with the ice cubes rubbing them all over Riley’s erogenous zones while applying the wand. Miss X says, “I think she’s close”.  My Grey inserts a fingers and can feel her pussy muscles tightening, her breathing is becoming deeper and she emits a soft involuntary moan. As she edges, Mr Grey commands “Stop!”, leaving her hanging and frustrated.

It’s time for Mr Grey to fuck so Miss X releases Riley from the position and restrains her again on her back.  Miss X then puts the condom onto My Grey’s erect cock (Note: I’m willing to bet even Westminster MP’s don’t get that service from their PAs). Kneeling between her legs he slides his cock in slowly while Miss X applies the wand again.  He can feel Riley tightening again and withdraws at the critical moment, enjoying the look of frustration on Riley’s pretty face.

Talking to Miss X he asks her if she feels Riley has earned the right to remove her blindfold and she readily agrees.  As the blindfold is removed, Riley struggles to adjust to the light; eventually opening her eyes she looks up and I grant her permission to speak. She says “Hi, Mr Grey. Lovely to see you”; which strikes My Grey as an amusing thing to says given his cock is balls deep inside has and throbbing away like an old British motorcycle engine.  Miss X sits in the corner of the room and watches Ashe gives Riley a good hard fucking again bring her close before stopping.

He commands Miss X to leave the room which she does nervously.  Returning to Riley, he enters her again and fucks her again. Riley responds to a hard thrusts and as she cums, Mr Grey grinds deep inside her and reaches his own orgasm.  “I fucking needed that” is her second utterance of the session so far.  I release her from her restraints and ask her how she would like to get her revenge on Miss X.

Inviting Miss X back into the room, she is nervous and unsure what to expect.  sandwiched between Mr Grey and Riley, Miss X is slowly undressed and then bound to the bed.  This is not a review of Miss X so the review ends here. Suffice to say that Riley entered into the reverse domination with gusto and took her pleasure from this too (and so, do I suspect, did Miss X).

Summary
A cracking lass. Wonderful attitude and lots of fun.  I have already planned to see her again and will test her at MMF.  But this is another story.

vw

interesting, mike is miss x a blogger ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

does she have a  link ?   :unknown:

Mr Grey, what an original name, good branding though.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:35:22 pm by vw »

Offline RogerBoner

vw

6 minutes  :wackogirl:

Yes indexed the review for the site.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  something the clique never bother with.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

did you want to be first with the back slaps?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

interesting, mike is miss x a blogger ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

does she have a  link ?   :unknown:

No, I hope not.
Not saying.
Ronseal

Offline HailWood

vw

No, I hope not.
Not saying.
Ronseal

Ah i get it Mr Grey is your dom probably golfnut, you are Miss X    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Ah i get it Mr Grey is your dom probably golfnut, you are Miss X    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Well as accusations go, you are consistent in your accuracy. I'll give you that.  :sarcastic:

vw

Well as accusations go, you are consistent in your accuracy. I'll give you that.  :sarcastic:

Prove you are not Miss X then?    :lol: :lol:

Offline RogerBoner

Aren't you describing what went on with Miss X because she's a civilian?
Anyway I enjoyed reading your review as usual. My favourite review of yours is the threesome with Ava Grace and Caprice Jane.

Offline HailWood

Prove you are not Miss X then?    :lol: :lol:
Read my other reviews or ask Riley (you've been known to do that before)  :wacko:

Offline HailWood

Aren't you describing what went on with Miss X because she's a civilian?
Anyway I enjoyed reading your review as usual. My favourite review of yours is the threesome with Ava Grace and Caprice Jane.
Can't say mate. Promised discretion and all that.
And thanks...
Much appreciated, I'm trying different styles to reviews.

vw

Read my other reviews or ask Riley (you've been known to do that before)  :wacko:

You have been know to offer that before.   

True and you can neither verify nor prove your statement.
Whereas if you picked a girl that I reviewed who had a well documented issue with Golfie then a) she wouldn't be meeting me if I was the same person and leaving feedback and b) you could always ask her.

Much appreciated, I'm trying different styles to reviews.

Trying to find the real brand mike.  nice one.   :hi:

HARPOON

Got me hard reading that MTB, unfortunately no spunk left in my balls today lol, but that's another story. ;)

Offline HailWood

You have been know to offer that before.   

You found that bloody fast; do you index my posts  too?

I think I have been mistaken all along about you VW. You aren't a stalker at all; you are a fan  :lol:

vw

You found that bloody fast; do you index my posts  too?

I think I have been mistaken all along about you VW. You aren't a stalker at all; you are a fan  :lol:

hardly fast, there is a search feature here if you hadnt noticed, very useful.

No fan of your I'm afraid, you can imagine it if it makes you feel better.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

FYI only reviews get indexed, don't you have the facility ?  :unknown:  seems CT is the only sherwoodian that uses the feature.  :hi:

Offline HailWood

FYI only reviews get indexed, don't you have the facility ?  :unknown:  seems CT is the only sherwoodian that uses the feature.  :hi:
Yeah, I know only reviews get indexed (I was being facetious). However I did not know anyone can do indexing nor indeed how to do it. I'd be happy to index so I'll find out how. On this occasion, thank you for doing it for me. :hi:

vw

Yeah, I know only reviews get indexed (I was being facetious). However I did not know anyone can do indexing nor indeed how to do it. I'd be happy to index so I'll find out how. On this occasion, thank you for doing it for me. :hi:

Instructions here for you.   :hi:

Given that all has gone so well so far, I've extended access to indexing reviews.
At the moment only reviews with AdultWork profiles can be indexed (Vivastreet and other sites for future).
There should be a form on each review allowing entering a AW profile ID (the number not username).

Hidden Image/Members Only

To help, this page lists all recent reviews which haven't been indexed yet, as of writing I've done all reviews with AW links:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=unindexedreviews

There's no visible indication who indexed which review right now, but it is logged in the database.

Offline Picti

Sounds like you had a good time, although I personally find writing in the third person a bit irritating.

Always good to know that a well-established WG can be flexible and responsive to a punter's specific requests, and to immerse herself in the scene as much as you describe.

Miss X sounds like a very handy ally to have around.

Mike, any plans to expand the brand? Perhaps some erotic merchandising? I think I know someone who really, really wants a MTB realistic dildo  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:57:55 pm by pictisunum »

vw

Mike, any plans to expand the brand? Perhaps some erotic merchandising? I think I know someone who really, really wants a MTB realistic dildo  :sarcastic:

If realistic that would be cheap postage for whoever wants one.  May get some trademark problems though with reference to Mr Gray.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Talking of trademark infringements, that mr Boner has disappeared, did roger send a solicitors letter.   :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Cheers Pictisunum

Yes, writing in 3rd party is harder. Just trying to challenge myself.

It does not surprise me that many girls who don't advertise submissive likes are actually right up formitnwhen it's discussed; it seems like like a change in their regular diet but just need to overcome some initial reticence of the unfamiliar (though I believe, Riley has given it a go). Even Paige at Directors Lodge was interested and she has a definite Dominatrix bent.

As for an MTB dildo. Nah - I don't like the idea of him shoving even a replica up his ass.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Picti

It does not surprise me that many girls who don't advertise submissive likes are actually right up formitnwhen it's discussed; it seems like like a change in their regular diet

Oh yes  :diablo:

As for an MTB dildo. Nah - I don't like the idea of him shoving even a replica up his ass.   :thumbsdown:

With all the attention he gives you it's clear that he's holding out for the real thing.

Offline HailWood

With all the attention he gives you it's clear that he's holding out for the real thing.
:vomit:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Instructions here for you.   :hi:

Given that all has gone so well so far, I've extended access to indexing reviews.
At the moment only reviews with AdultWork profiles can be indexed (Vivastreet and other sites for future).
There should be a form on each review allowing entering a AW profile ID (the number not username).

To help, this page lists all recent reviews which haven't been indexed yet, as of writing I've done all reviews with AW links:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=unindexedreviews

There's no visible indication who indexed which review right now, but it is logged in the database.

The "Unindexed Reviews" tab is now displayed at the top on the UKP Home Page.

Offline cueball

It does not surprise me that many girls who don't advertise submissive likes are actually right up formitnwhen it's discussed; it seems like like a change in their regular diet

They may well do but then they may think "what a knobhead" as they stash the cash with the rest of the days takings  :sarcastic:

Your sex stories are getting more and more hilariously bonkers as they go along fry  :sarcastic:

Fry, nay, a smolt now, nearly ready to swim with the big fish in the watery world of string and ego's

Thanks for providing another window into your head.... it's scrambled egg in there ain't it  :lol:

Scrambled egg I say  :lol:

Offline HailWood

They may well do but then they may think "what a knobhead" as they stash the cash with the rest of the days takings  :sarcastic:

Your sex stories are getting more and more hilariously bonkers as they go along fry  :sarcastic:

Fry, nay, a smolt now, nearly ready to swim with the big fish in the watery world of string and ego's

Thanks for providing another window into your head.... it's scrambled egg in there ain't it  :lol:

Scrambled egg I say  :lol:

Hi Barry (or is that Paul, I can never tell which is which) I was wondering when you would visit. I didn't even have to mention fragile and ego..
I forget you are into 'proper podging' and fail to understand the attraction of the more exotic activities. Well, good for you. I'm sure it takes a long while for the memory of your visits to fade.  :sarcastic:

EDIT: if they do make a point of remembering my knob head that I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe I ought to take up Picti's suggestion of merchandising  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:58:54 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline cueball

I'm sure it takes a long while for the memory of your visits to fade.  :sarcastic:

:lol: do you honestly think you're a memorable punter  :lol: you sound like you do... or want/need to be  :sarcastic:

I'm more than sure the memory of my visits to any lass lasts about as long as the next "I'm ready, come in" text.

Scrambled egg I say, scrambled egg  :lol:

Offline HailWood

:lol: do you honestly think you're a memorable punter  :lol: you sound like you do... or want/need to be  :sarcastic:

I'm more than sure the memory of my visits to any lass lasts about as long as the next "I'm ready, come in" text.
TBH - I don't care whether they forget me as I walk out the door or remember me as their best client (and before you quote it, I know they won't ) And that's it isn't it - they are the SP we are a customer,  it's up to them to be memorable if they wish repeat business; not us!

As for eggs - I prefer them poached and resting on a kipper.

EDIT: you made me think about my clients over the years. I remember most but not all. The ones I remember best are not necessarily the ones who spent the most; they the the ones where there was a degree of personality connection. Unsurprisingly, there is a significant overlap between the two.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 04:29:43 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline cueball

you made me think

Glad to be of assistance  :lol:

One thing's for sure fry.... you'll remember, nay, never forget us lot on here  :sarcastic:

Never forget I say  :D

Offline HailWood

Glad to be of assistance  :lol:

One thing's for sure fry.... you'll remember, nay, never forget us lot on here  :sarcastic:

Never forget I say  :D
Nor would I want to forget T' Good, T' Bad and T' Ugly.
(Feel free to categorise yourself  :lol:)

Offline PepeMAGA

Cheers Mike, an interesting read  :hi:

vw

did you pay extra for this comment MTB or part of the review arrangement?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

Nor would I want to forget T' Good, T' Bad and T' Ugly.
(Feel free to categorise yourself  :lol:)

I'm a bit of T'all of em fry, my ego isn't fragile so doesn't get dented. We've no need to ask which category you see yourself in fry  :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

did you pay extra for this comment MTB or part of the review arrangement?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hahahaha! What can I say? She obviously enjoyed it. Maybe, it was me or maybe, it was Miss X that she was referring to.
Wonder if she's put the photo in her PG yet. :sarcastic:

vw

Hahahaha! What can I say? She obviously enjoyed it. Maybe, it was me or maybe, it was Miss X that she was referring to.

Most people would enjoy being paid extra to post a brand MTB press release on that thread.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wonder if she's put the photo in her PG yet. :sarcastic:

Mikethetout rears his head again touting her private gallery.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline HailWood

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:21:39 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Was not bait, it was collaboration again from you. 

Well, shady punter IMO.  A golfnut clone.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Was not bait, it was collaboration again from you. 

Well, shady punter IMO.  A golfnut clone.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! You are so entertaining; you do make me chuckle Barry  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

A golfnut clone.

That's what I thought the moment he started leaving reviews.

Offline HailWood

In what way and so what..........  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:42:53 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

Well maybe golfie was his hero, sometimes it crosses my mind that mike is his sock puppet.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline HailWood

Well maybe golfie was his hero, sometimes it crosses my mind that mike is his sock puppet.   :bomb: :bomb:
Good story VW. Tell it again. :sarcastic:

vw

Good story VW. Tell it again. :sarcastic:

Even prossies think you are similar if your post last month was true and not just sympathy fishing.

I shed no tears for my brand other than a lass declined to see me on the basis of your accusations that I was Golfnut.

Offline HailWood

Even prossies think you are similar if your post last month was true and not just sympathy fishing.
Ok - going to be serious for a moment.
The things which "cross your mind" and are then spouted in forums without due consideration as to the potential impact may have broader ramifications.
I dare say you did not intend to prevent me getting a booking or from the WG in question to miss out on income from a booking. So far this is the net result, although she no longer believes I'm Golfnut (BTW - he must be chuckling at you too if he's reading this).

vw

Ok - going to be serious for a moment.
The things which "cross your mind" and are then spouted in forums without due consideration as to the potential impact may have broader ramifications.
I dare say you did not intend to prevent me getting a booking or from the WG in question to miss out on income from a booking. So far this is the net result, although she no longer believes I'm Golfnut (BTW - he must be chuckling at you too if he's reading this).

Bet he laughs with you when you have your weekly get together.

Ramification is that he now screens to keep herself safe, good for her doing the necessary checks when you applied to review her.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

Offline HailWood

Ramification is that he now screens to keep herself safe, good for her doing the necessary checks
Ramification is that she's out of pocket (I fucked a different lass) thanks to you (wonder how she's feeling about you; not that I'd expect you to be bothered - you just don't strike me as caring about the damage that you do).

Anyway, please keep it up VW. You do make me chuckle; there is a wonderful sense of irony about your stalking  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:29:15 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

Ramification is that she's out of pocket, thanks to you (wonder how she's feeling about you; not that I'd expect you to be bothered - you just don't strike me as caring about the damage that you do).

Anyway, please keep it up VW. You do make me chuckle; there is a wonderful sense of irony about your stalking  :thumbsup:

a touts primary concern is escorts being out of pocket, sure she filled the gap just fine without you that day.

You are showing your true colours, expect your future OTT 5th person fantasy review will make up for it.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

You are showing your true colours, expect your future OTT 5th person fantasy review will make up for it.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bored with you now, so off to the gym.
PS - I read that sentence three times and I still can't make sense of what you are actually trying to tell me  :unknown:

vw

Bored with you now, so off to the gym.
PS - I read that sentence three times and I still can't make sense of what you are actually trying to tell me  :unknown:

Fear not, your future touting review will make it up to her.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will it be written 5th person style?  :unknown:

Or will you do the first video review/advert?   :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:39:54 pm by vw »

Offline cueball