Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Lee, Mansfield - Submissive Duo Role Play  (Read 3995 times)

52 review(s) for riley-lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HailWood

He already has, it's here.....
External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Hahaha - very amusing. Actually I like the idea of recording a video review.
Thanks VW for the idea. Next one (though I doubt it will be in the 5th person - whatever that is) and you may take the credit  :drinks:

EDIT: just trialled a recording. Voice is a bit recognisable.  :timeout:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 08:32:07 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

Hahaha - very amusing. Actually I like the idea of recording a video review.
Thanks VW for the idea. Next one (though I doubt it will be in the 5th person - whatever that is) and you may take the credit  :drinks:

EDIT: just trialled a recording. Voice is a bit recognisable.  :timeout:

The 5th person is like Chinese whisper and the 5th person repeats the review they were whispered.

Maybe hire an actor fir the voice ir use text reader?

Offline Picti

I thought the fifth person was literally the spare prick at an "airtight"  :D

vw

I thought the fifth person was literally the spare prick at an "airtight"  :D

Shows how wrong you can be when you sniff to much leather polish and brasso.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

Shows how wrong you can be when you sniff to much leather polish and brasso.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Ah the old facile knighting innuendos. I won't anticipate any actual substantiation.

Maybe I should just have kept it factual. There is no such thing as the fifth person in grammar. It's just another one of your VWisms.

vw

Ah the old facile knighting innuendos. I won't anticipate any actual substantiation.

Maybe I should just have kept it factual. There is no such thing as the fifth person in grammar. It's just another one of your VWisms.

Did i say i was i talking about grammar though>  One big assumption by you!!

I clearly explained earlier who the 5th person is.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

In your mind rather than resembling anything actual, and therefore a VWism.

Offline HailWood

Did i say i was i talking about grammar

Ah yes, understood.

So let's give it a go. I'll tell you about my next punt; you can tell ILO, he can tell Cueball who can tell Fishy and he will write the review. 

I'd be up for that but I doubt you have the courage  :sarcastic:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Can you lot get a room, so much sexual tension.  :hi:  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
you can tell ILO

I dont want to listen to Peter Kays reminiscence of times before  :lol:

Offline cueball

I dont want to listen to Peter Kays reminiscence of times before  :lol:

As usual  :dash: you've got it the wrong way round sucking.... you're telling me, vw is telling you.

I've to tell fishy..... and he's writing the review (expect a novel)

C'mon sucking.... it's not a difficult plot to follow  :D

vw

As usual  :dash: you've got it the wrong way round sucking.... you're telling me, vw is telling you.

I've to tell fishy..... and he's writing the review (expect a novel)

C'mon sucking.... it's not a difficult plot to follow  :D

Difficulty may lie in who gets the final say in the copy, will it be fishy, will mike have input or will fishy have to get approval from the prossie?   :unknown:

Offline cueball

Difficulty may lie in who gets the final say in the copy, will it be fishy, will mike have input or will fishy have to get approval from the prossie?   :unknown:

That's an interesting comment, it's quite complicated when the logistics of review writing gets put out for tender  :sarcastic:

Who gets the copyright? They'd not wear that on dragons den  :lol:

Offline HailWood

No, Fishy writes on my behalf based on what CB tells him.

So I start off with she's a size 12 relatively attractive lass who gives good OWO and DFK. By the time it reaches Fishy she will be a size 8 FAF blonde who does CIM and anal and "Mike was well pleased with the girl who was about to suck and then sit on his cock".

It doesn't really matter what you, ILO or Cueball say in between  :lol:

vw

It doesn't really matter what you, ILO or Cueball say in between  :lol:

Really, I love cock will whisper a TS, reach around fantasy into cueball's ear.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Really, I love cock will whisper a TS, reach around fantasy into cueball's ear.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Cuteballs might just be my ts fantasy haha he prefers i dont discuss our “fun” in public as he’s quite shy  :dancegirl:

Offline cueball

Cuteballs might just be my ts fantasy haha he prefers i dont discuss our “fun” in public as he’s quite shy  :dancegirl:

:scare: :scare:

Oh no.... suckings got a cueball fantasy

I am a bonny lad though  :lol:

You keep salivating over my old days as a catalogue underpants model.... you're doing no harm with the curtains shut  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
:scare: :scare:

Oh no.... suckings got a cueball fantasy

I am a bonny lad though  :lol:

You keep salivating over my old days as a catalogue underpants model.... you're doing no harm with the curtains shut  :lol:
Holding  that littlewoods catalogue in my left hand as we speak  :lol:

Offline cueball

Hidden Image/Members Only

A decent effort there fry  :lol: you could say a brief moment of good humour  :D on the forest trail

Adam000001

vw

I may have to book them

Mr Grey - Pictybum
Miss X  - Mike

Have fun..   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I may have to book them
Mr Grey - Pictybum
Miss X  - Mike

Have fun..   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
And don't forget the long leather coat, big goth boots and some string..... a good dOM never leaves his dungeon without his apparel  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: