Author Topic: Lanzarote?  (Read 13770 times)

Offline tomcat600

any ideas of places in lanzarote? many thanks

Offline manc36

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,795
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I went with there with a bird so didn't punt , but I thought I saw what looked like WG's on the streets late at night. Not like the skanks we have here either.

Some real stunners, few black girls and some 'locals'.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

charming_red

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The black girls are most likely from north africa. I'd stay well clear.

The locals must be hot though.

Offline manc36

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,795
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
The black girls are most likely from north africa. I'd stay well clear.

The locals must be hot though.

Oh the locals were seriously hot :)
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tomcat600

will have to leave the mrs by the pool and go for a walk then.  :dance:

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh the locals were seriously hot :)

Going by the scene on Tenerife, I very much doubt they were locals, local girls wouldn't be able to escape the moral opprobrium on a small island.

There are even only a few girls from Mainland Spain working on the big island of Tenerife. What you saw were most likely mediterranean-looking Latinas from Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela...definitely not a bad thing though!!

Offline jarrovian

Got to admit I had a black girl in lanzorote a few years ago, she was stunning. She gave me her number and arranged an all nighter the following night. I know its risky, but have been checked out since and given a clean bill of health

Maxell

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Theres a brothel in Playa Blanca
Went in there one night V Drunk, did not partake of the girls but they LOOKED great
Its on one of the streets that run parallell to the beachfront behind the harbour

Mingemidden

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone know if there's any action in Costa Teguise brothels etc.

Cheers :hi: :hi:

Offline Mij

Was there recently...didn't go to any of the brothels but did go to see a nice German woman for a tantric massage just outside of Puerto Del Carmen in a discreet private villa.

External Link/Members Only

Nice, pleasant woman...very open about what she does....no supermodel, but doesn't really matter here as it's all about the massage.

Went for the 90-minute option....120E....well worth it. Great massage including 10 mins penis massage near the start to 'warm me up', back massage, prostate massage, body to body, and a good 30 mins handjob at the end. Relaxed into it so much, and was really trying to control my breathing that at the end of the 90 mins I still hadn't cum! :-) She asked if I wanted to, which I did, so had an extra 5 mins or so with me trying NOT to control myself! :-)

Great ending....

Had a relax on the table for a good 10 mins, then a shower and another chat...must have been there well over 2 hours in all.

VERY relaxing....more of a tender, erotic massage than anything therapeutic like Swedish or Thai. Had a nice kip in the afternoon! :-)

Will def go back and see here when I'm next on the island.

Would give a POSITIVE but no review section on here for overseas!


Mij


Offline jarrovian

Had an all nighter with a gorgeous black girl 4yrs ago, as a previous poster says, it is risky but she was good and I'm still here