Author Topic: [TS] maryduarte / Oxford Circus  (Read 3501 times)


8 review(s) for maryduarte (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MHN

External Link/Members Only

This review is about a girl with a dick. If that's not your thing, you can stop reading now.

TL;DR: the girl is visually stunning, but she's pricey, unenthusiastic, and doesn't do OWO. I would only recommend her if you value aesthetics above everything else.

Background

After a great experience on my last TS punt, I was looking forward to trying this again. livedangerous' review of maryduarte caught my eye, and the girl looks stunning, so I figured why not.

Comms

Annoyingly, maryduarte doesn't display her prices on her AdultWork profile - you need to ask her. I did, and she indicated that for 30 minutes she charges £120 for passive or £150 both ways. Looks like she lowered her prices, since livedangerous paid £150 for passive two weeks ago. Still quite expensive, though.

Aside from that, comms were excellent. I booked her 24 hours in advance via text. She responds quickly and speaks English reasonably well. She was ready on time when I arrived.

Location

Ideal; only a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus Station. The bedroom was unremarkable - nothing fancy like mirrors or anything like that. While navigating the flat I stumbled upon an attractive-looking flatmate.

Looks

Looks are by far her strongest point. It's difficult to find anything wrong with her visually - body, face, boobs, ass, everything is how it should be. If you like the pictures, then you won't be disappointed - what you see is what you get.

Her dick can go fully erect, and it's nice and big. Maybe a bit too big, actually - she asked me to be more careful with my teeth at some point.

She greeted me in black lingerie.

Services

£120 for 30 minutes. Services delivered: OW (her receiving), OWO (me receiving), anal (her receiving).

Unfortunately, my experience with this girl was rife with frustration.

While the girl is an absolute pleasure to look at, she's clearly not interested in GFE - that meant no DFK. More worryingly, she really didn't seem like she was enjoying herself (not even pretend). Now that's probably fine for some people, but for me this quickly made me realize that I can't even keep it hard if I don't have at least a few words of encouragement (even if it's just moaning) from the person I'm fucking. Instead, she had her poker face on pretty much all the time, and in general displayed what I would qualify as a static expression of mild boredom. (This was a learning experience for me, actually - I don't have much experience with punting or even sex in general, and that punt was the first time I realized how much I need positive feedback in order to enjoy myself. TIL. At £120 that's quite the expensive life lesson, though.) Those who watch TS porn regularly will probably understand what I'm referring to - most TS porn actresses behave like this, even on camera. It's no fun.

I was also surprised when she refused to suck me without a condom. I realize now that I should have read livedangerous' review more carefully, as he mentioned there that she indeed only provides OW and refuses OWO, but somehow I managed to miss that. When pressed about it, she said that she doesn't do OWO because "her friend has Gonorrhea". Meh. Technically she never said anything about OWO when we arranged the meet, so it wasn't bait-and-switch or anything, but still, I was quite disappointed. I should have enquired beforehand, rookie mistake on my part.

On the other hand, she did allow me to do OWO on her. Which went... fine, I guess. Again, it's not that great when the girl whose dick is in your mouth doesn't even pretend to care.

There was some anal action (her receiving), but at this point I just wasn't into it anymore. Between the lack of OWO and the fact that I couldn't elicit any kind of positive response from her, I came (no pun intended) to the conclusion that this was going nowhere and that there was no way I was going to pop under these circumstances. So I picked up my things, left, and finished at home. Sad.

Just before I left I told her that this could have gone better if she had been a tad more enthusiastic. I don't think she understood my point.

Conclusion

I hesitated between "Negative" and "Neutral" on that one. In the end I went for "Neutral" because she technically delivered on everything that was promised, the comms went great, the location is ideal, she was on time and, last but not least, her looks are amazing, especially for a TS. Furthermore, I don't think that everyone would be put off by her attitude the way I was - if all you need is a visually attractive girl with a dick, then by all means, go ahead. But if this experience taught me one thing, it's that no matter how beautiful a girl looks, if she can't at least pretend that she's enjoying herself, then it's not for me. And let's not forget that we're talking £120/30m here and OWO is off the menu.


livedangerous

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry to hear of your disappointment.  I guess I was just enjoying her looks and exploring the whole TS thing (only done it twice) and the novelty value kept me distracted enough to enjoy myself. 

holland

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why people call TSs 'girls'? :unknown:
A TS is a man

Anyway. Thanks OP for your review