Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TS] DaniGirl_TS / Barnet  (Read 4919 times)

3 review(s) for DaniGirl_TS (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MHN

External Link/Members Only

This review is about a girl with a dick. If that's not your thing, you can stop reading now. Be advised, the "Services" section below is quite graphic.

Background

After reading Sixfootawesome's positive review of this TS, I was intrigued and decided to have a go for myself. Technically it wasn't my first time with a TS but my only previous experience went quite badly (review forthcoming). Judging from the previous review I was hoping this one would go better.

Comms

Booked her 24 hours in advance. Danielle tends to not respond very reliably to texts, but she answers calls, so you might want to try that if she's being unresponsive. Weirdly, just like in the other review, she did the exact same thing where she pushed back the time by 15 minutes right before the meet. Aside from that, no problems.

Barnet. About 15 minutes walk from Totteridge & Whetstone Station. A house in a quiet residential area. A bit too quiet, actually - someone just wandering around and waiting for 15 minutes sticks out like a sore thumb. I would recommend waiting from farther away.

That location was quite far from me (I live South of the river) - that was a long Tube ride. Worth it though.

Just as described in the other review, the bedroom was quite nice, with mirrors everywhere. The lighting was a bit dim for me initially (I like to see what I'm doing), so I asked her to tune it up. She obliged.

Looks

I'm going to disagree a bit with Sixfootawesome here; I found her face looks slightly less feminine in reality compared to the photos. Not by a lot, though - it certainly didn't put me off or anything (and I am easily put off by someone who looks too masculine). She has really nice, generous boobs (fake, obviously - duh), and a nice, well-proportioned body overall. Her cock was close to the perfect size: big enough to impress, but not so big as to cause serious difficulty during oral. She can (and did) go fully erect, which is very nice.

She was wearing a black dress with black lingerie underneath, which was nice.

Services

£120 for one hour. Services delivered: DFK, OWO both ways, anal (her receiving), CIM (her receiving).

We started with a bit of conversation. As her profile says, she's British and therefore speaks perfect English. That's really nice and contrasts with all my previous punts where communication was always a bit problematic. It's great when someone understands immediately when you ask her to do something. Also she was quite enthusiastic and understanding the whole time, we were even laughing together at some point. Bonus points for the smiling and positivity. If you're considering seeing a TS for the first time I would recommend her - she will put you at ease.

Then we went for passionate, prolonged DFK, which was really good. Lots of tongue involved.

One thing led to another, she undressed me and went for OWO (her receiving). Not the best OWO I've had, but she was quite good at it nonetheless.

Then I undressed her and was greeted with amazing boobs. I went for OWO in the opposite direction (me receiving). It seemed she was enjoying it and was also quite understanding about me having next to zero experience about having a full-sized dick in my mouth :D Next thing you know she was actively fucking my mouth, which I enjoyed thoroughly, going as far as DT.

We went on and on doing OWO both ways (sometimes simultaneously). I must have had her dick in my mouth for something like 20 minutes straight, to the point where my jaw was hurting afterwards :p

Then I fucked her in the ass from behind. She was nice and tight, but the fucking was not as great as I imagined it because in that position I couldn't see her dick, and so I wasn't as turned on. I tried to switch positions to get a better view, but it got awkward and physically uncomfortable and I didn't really get anywhere with that. Not really her fault though - clearly it was me who had difficulty figuring out what I was doing.

In the end she finished me off with a nice CIM. Total playtime: ~45 minutes.

(I was confused about whether she came or not during the encounter. At some point it seemed like she came when I was fucking her from behind, but I'm not entirely sure - and I wouldn't have seen it, as I didn't have a good view.)

Note that, as her profile says, the above price only covers her receiving (passive anal). I asked about that after the action was over as I was a bit curious, and if I remember correctly she said it was £30 extra for active. If I come back there I might go for it, as it would be one more experience to cross off my bucket list.

Conclusion

Overall a very positive experience with no serious red flags. For obvious reasons TS WGs are hard to find, and good ones even more so. If I want to try this again Danielle will definitely be near the top of my list.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:51:22 pm by MHN »