Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party - Amazing ! - Edgware Road  (Read 7819 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

vw

You don't need to put your hand in the fire to know it burns...

Surely even the newest, most naive punter getting into this game wouldn't be so dumb
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Assumptions again

As you like assumptions, I am assuming you got rewarded for this advert/review knowing this lot and their fans..   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:18:25 am by vw »

Offline smiths

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Assumptions again

As you like assumptions, I am assuming you got rewarded for this advert/review knowing this lot and their fans..   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

One thing is for sure, he couldn't give a shit about punters who get outed, they deserve it in his way of thinking.  :thumbsdown:WTF apart from touting TPC in 3 positive reviews so far is he doing on a punters forum. Unlike him a stupid or naïve punter doesn't deserve to be outed because he was one or the other in my opinion.

Its one of the worst things that can happen to a punter, and we have sadly had a number of punters outed, and some had to leave the forum. I really don't know how "punters" on here can hold such views. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline fudi_maar

So much for punter support on a punters forum,

You may want to have a read of this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165277.0

where a chap called Apetrain basically outed himself to all and sundry through naive-ness, and amongst the useful advice,
many posters have been calling him a cunt, tit, wanker, twat, moron, and even told him to fuck-off from here.

It's an interesting read.

Offline mh

Surely even the newest, most naive punter getting into this game wouldn't be so dumb

You're wrong. Personally before punting I did a lot of research including about protecting my identity. But had I just been a frustrated bloke that found AW before any discussion forum I may have made some massive errors. Even now I see reviews where experienced punters have ignored red flags and I am probably guilty of thinking with my dick too at times.

vt

I agree that new or naive punters do need to be warned about exposing their real identities when engaging in this hobby. A punting alias or two or three, a punting email address and a dedicated punting SIM whose number is not linked to any real-life social media are essential. Parking away from any venue and walking the rest is sensible as there are a few number plate collectors around.

But for the avoidance of doubt, there is no evidence that the subject of this review, the Phoenix Club has ever outed anyone's real details. The instance that smiths & others cite was a punter MarkPartyLover who supposedly 'outed' a punting alias on Twitter.

s8ds8ck's mention of email addresses being revealed to multiple recipients sounds like it was another party provider, as TPC doesn't use mass-emailing as a method of contact for bookings.

If you really want an eye-opener on this subject, you need to read this thread about another outfit that demands to see & record real-life ID details and what is alleged to happen with that information:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162973.0

...particularly this reply if you can't be bothered to read the whole worrying saga...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162973.msg1764483#msg1764483
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:05:26 pm by vt »

Offline mh

But for the avoidance of doubt, there is no evidence that the subject of this review, the Phoenix Club has ever outed anyone's real details. The instance that smiths & others cite was a punter MarkPartyLover who supposedly 'outed' a punting alias on Twitter.

For the avoidance of doubt, as I read it their owner tried to do exactly that.

Offline king tarzan

To be honest if punters really are stupid enough to trust a prossie or their pimp I'd say they deserve everything they get...we are paying the girls to fuck us after all 😂

Bollox...
I partly got outed for completely nothing.
100% fabricated bullshit from the woman concerned
Yer the other lady had no issues because there were no issues at all
Luckily the dark shadow / silhouette still remains upon my identity..
Something that myself and others could certainly do without..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

For the avoidance of doubt, as I read it their owner tried to do exactly that.

I refer you to my previous reply on this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166107.msg1779333#msg1779333

I guess if someone repeats an untruth enough times, everyone starts to believe it's true.

SeekingtheTruth

I agree that new or naive punters do need to be warned about exposing their real identities when engaging in this hobby. A punting alias or two or three, a punting email address and a dedicated punting SIM whose number is not linked to any real-life social media are essential. Parking away from any venue and walking the rest is sensible as there are a few number plate collectors around.

s8ds8ck's mention of email addresses being revealed to multiple recipients sounds like it was another party provider, as TPC doesn't use mass-emailing as a method of contact for bookings.

If you really want an eye-opener on this subject, you need to read this thread about another outfit that demands to see & record real-life ID details and what is alleged to happen with that information:

...particularly this reply if you can't be bothered to read the whole worrying saga...

It doesn't matter if it was a punting alias, the intention was there.

I can appreciate that you enjoy going to TPC but I really cant understand why you constantly leap to the defence of them when something even remotely negative is said about them. Do they have info on you which has forced you into this position? Or are you really just that infatuated with everyone involved with TPC?

Offline NigelF

I refer you to my previous reply on this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166107.msg1779333#msg1779333

I guess if someone repeats an untruth enough times, everyone starts to believe it's true.

Why do you feel the need to defend them so much? It looks really weird.

Offline smiths

Your usual TPC pimp defending, as to be expected on here from you, no doubt discussed and agreed with Em. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

It was a punter MarkPartyLover that supposedly 'outed' smiths on Twitter using the surname he still uses as his username on here and an alias he had used extensively to sign off PMs to other punters on another punting forum, including Jerboa, myself and no doubt countless others, likely also including MPL himself as he reckoned he had started partying at LMP 10 years ago which I believe would overlap with the period when smiths partied at LMP and used to recommend it extensively. So it's very likely smiths 'outed' himself to MPL back then in a PM.

So no punter's real name has actually been 'outed' and there is zero evidence that connects any of this to TPC, except supposition and a paranoid imagination.

It's still top advice to use aliases wherever you punt in this business and to give a wide berth to any outfits that demand to see real-life ID and record your details as exemplified in this thread:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 9 banned posters including 1 claiming to be Em banned for double nicking, and 1 claiming to be Moss has been banned recently all linked to TPC, low lifes attempting to undermine UKP, they WONT succeed and neither will you, too many posters are now on to you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:31:35 pm by smiths »

Offline jeezyuk

Vt mate - you one a dark path. No idea how you survive here.

Hope Em sorts you out good for all your hard work

Offline fudi_maar

At TPC, many of the girls know my punting name, and I know the punting names of lots of other guys, and they know mine, all through banter during the parties. A girl might innocently say "Hey [punting name], would you like me to suck your cock, honey?". And other guys will hear this. There's no malice in this.

It's also easy for anyone to get other guys punting names - simply by keeping an eye on the envelope that they are putting their valuables in when they are changing. So, if any punting name has been leaked it may be via any number of avenues, and it's difficult to know which one it was.

vw

Why do you feel the need to defend them so much? It looks really weird.

Well shifty IMO, comes across like a prossie spokesman for a pimp.

Offline jeezyuk

:unknown: we have naive punters on here  :lol: so it could well be  :unknown:

Offline Mcping

Thanks for all the comments none of my reviews have sparked such debate and comment...

Ofcourse good advice regarding privacy etc  :thumbsup:

Clearly some have an axe to grind with TPC and I completely agree any outing is unforgivable.

I’m still waiting for someone to suggest a better party anywhere in the UK with similar value...

Offline smiths

Thanks for all the comments none of my reviews have sparked such debate and comment...

Ofcourse good advice regarding privacy etc  :thumbsup:

Clearly some have an axe to grind with TPC and I completely agree any outing is unforgivable.

I’m still waiting for someone to suggest a better party anywhere in the UK with similar value...

So your post 45 on this thread was bollocks then where you said such punters deserve everything they get, now outing is unforgivable, you are full of the brown stuff posting one thing now another. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:40:40 pm by smiths »

Offline Mcping

So your post 45 on this thread was bollocks then where you said such punters deserve everything they get, now outing is unforgivable, you are full of the brown stuff posting one thing now another. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Smiths, I think you are reading far too much into it...you clearly have an axe to grind and a personal vandetta against TPC and having read your comments I’d just let it go as you’re beginning to sound obsessive and quite boring. I think the whole of UKP knows your views on outing/TPC...just let it go, it’s sounding pathetic now...

Personally I don’t care if punters are so stupid they use their real names or email and get outed. But yes it’s not acceptable, but who’s fault is it??

Bottom line is (as far as I am aware) TPC run the best parties in the country...just don’t be stupid enough to use you’re real name

vw

Smiths, I think you are reading far too much into it...you clearly have an axe to grind and a personal vandetta against TPC and having read your comments I’d just let it go as you’re beginning to sound obsessive and quite boring. I think the whole of UKP knows your views on outing/TPC...just let it go, it’s sounding pathetic now...
The obsessive word that prossies and pimps use far too much to try and discredit, did someone type this for you?   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline smiths

Personally I don’t care if punters are so stupid they use their real names or email and get outed. But yes it’s not acceptable, but who’s fault is it??

Bottom line is (as far as I am aware) TPC run the best parties in the country...just don’t be stupid enough to use you’re real name

Do you seriously think I give a fuck what you think, you are all over the place, posting one thing then another, stick your advice up your arse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will post as suits me, only admin can tell me not to.

Its the fault of those doing the outing. :rolleyes: As to my grudge, so its clear to all of course I have a personal grudge against TPC now, the pimp scum tried to out me, :thumbsdown: I don't take kindly to that and will continue to bad mouth them on here and warn other posters, tough shit if you or anyone else finds it boring, I find you a boring pimps arselicker but you are allowed to post on here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vt

Do you seriously think I give a fuck what you think, you are all over the place, posting one thing then another, stick your advice up your arse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will post as suits me, only admin can tell me not to.

Its the fault of those doing the outing. :rolleyes: As to my grudge, so its clear to all of course I have a personal grudge against TPC now, the pimp scum tried to out me, :thumbsdown: I don't take kindly to that and will continue to bad mouth them on here and warn other posters, tough shit if you or anyone else finds it boring, I find you a boring pimps arselicker but you are allowed to post on here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You have zero evidence that TPC tried to 'out' you. It was a punter called MarkPartyLover and he could have got your alias from YOU by pm on another forum (as myself & Jerboa did) or overheard it at a LMP party when a girl called across the room for you to join her.

It's just your paranoid imagination that insists it was Em.

Offline punk

You may want to have a read of this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165277.0

where a chap called Apetrain basically outed himself to all and sundry through naive-ness, and amongst the useful advice,
many posters have been calling him a cunt, tit, wanker, twat, moron, and even told him to fuck-off from here.

It's an interesting read.

He got flamed for stalking the prossie in question and then running to here to moan about it.Whether it was the right thing that she did is however another matter.

Offline smiths

You have zero evidence that TPC tried to 'out' you. It was a punter called MarkPartyLover and he could have got your alias from YOU by pm on another forum (as myself & Jerboa did) or overheard it at a LMP party when a girl called across the room for you to join her.

It's just your paranoid imagination that insists it was Em.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fucking touting pimp lover. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Mcping

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fucking touting pimp lover. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Still waiting for someone to suggest a better party....

TrevorN

That's two spokesmen VT & Mcping White Knights for

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:18:52 pm by TrevorN »

vt

That's two spokesmen VT & Mcping White Knights for

Well judging by our review count and our posting record on here, it would seem we are genuine punters who enjoy attending parties.  :hi:

And who are you with your one lousy review and 300 posts mostly pursuing some kind of twisted vendetta against TPC??

Why did you go to the trouble of producing a GIF?  :wacko:

Is there an EE twang to your use of English? What's your beef in this??  :unknown:

TrevorN

Well judging by our review count and our posting record on here, it would seem we are genuine punters who enjoy attending parties.  :hi:

And who are you with your one lousy review and 300 posts mostly pursuing some kind of twisted vendetta against TPC??

Why did you go to the trouble of producing a GIF?  :wacko:

Is there an EE twang to your use of English? What's your beef in this??  :unknown:

:rolleyes:

vt

:rolleyes:

Yes, one lousy review, yet you've started 3 sensationalist negative threads about TPC and posted extensively on TPC threads with no indication you've ever been there...so I ask you again, explain yourself, what's your beef here, Sergei/Dumitru??  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Yes, one lousy review, yet you've started 3 sensationalist negative threads about TPC and posted extensively on TPC threads with no indication you've ever been there...so I ask you again, explain yourself, what's your beef here, Sergei/Dumitru??  :unknown:

Firstly, NEVER PM me again following your totally unsolicited and unwanted PM you sent me at 11.11pm last night :rolleyes: So you think our exchanges/spats are spoiling the forum, I don't agree but as ever admin will decide. What I do know is 9 posters have been banned linked to TPC recently, for reasons including being white knights, touts, making threats and slagging off UKP, 2 said they were Em and Moss themselves, both double nicking which is against the rules. :thumbsdown: A number of them may of got away with their shit, at least for longer if I hadn't challenged them along with a few other posters. So just on that basis alone its well worth challenging the dodgy in my view. 1 MarkPartyLover is a particularly cuntish piece of scum banned off here for being a white knight tout slagging off UKP, yet in their earlier posts they were pretending to be all reasonable, I helped draw them out and what they really thought, filth like that aren't wanted on here. :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You say TrevorN and Sir Charles are EE (pimps) in your view, how do you know this, I don't know either but unless admin says otherwise both can post what they like within the rules. :rolleyes:

You say the personal stuff about Em and her daughters is getting stupid, but you are aware admin has said its ok, but how would we feel if the boot was on the other foot. Well it wouldn't be on my foot ever as I am not a pimp chasing fame. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You also say if she quits the game there will be lots of disappointed punters with a massive hole in the London party scene. If she quits that's up to her.:rolleyes:

You then say you have spoken to Em in passing and she doesn't know anything about trying to out me, that was MarkPartyLover alone who you say now regrets doing it as I have implicated Em in it, and he once PMd me elsewhere, how do you know he did for definite and how do you know she wasn't involved for definite. :rolleyes: You also ask has Em done something to upset me, yes first she started offering some punters bad service as they reported on here including breaching the max 2.1 ratio and not informing posters of rota changes. However good LMP was I am a punter who doesn't want to see other punters being offered bad service, so I criticised TPC and then they through MarkPartyLover try to out me, so yes you could say I am not happy about that, and the consequence I have decided on is to bad mouth and warn other punters about TPC on here. I considered more drastic consequences but will leave it at that. Now whatever you post wont stop me posting this, only admin can stop me, tough shit if you don't like it. :rolleyes:

I view it as a sad attempt to get me to agree to stop posting what I want about TPC and to try to silence debate of TPC unless it suits you and TPC of course by coming up with stuff about Em quitting and calling 2 other posters EE pimps which I know absolutely nothing about and if that's what you think I assume you have reported both to admin.

The whole PM comes across to me like a plea for damage limitation in regards to TPC and Em herself, and asking me to stop posting about them as I have been doing. You just re-enforced to me the links you have to TPC, but so its crystal clear where I stand I don't like you, I don't trust you, you are a TPC tout in my view and I will continue to bad mouth TPC as I wish to unless admin tells me otherwise. As I see it and its what I think that matters to me a number of posters have tried to undermine UKP who are and were linked to TPC, you people will NOT succeed on UKP.

vt

Oh well, so much for trying to be a paeacemaker!  :(

Offline smiths

Oh well, so much for trying to be a paeacemaker!  :(

A feeble attempt of trying to get me to stop criticising TPC. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:   And labelling TrevorN and Sir Charles as EE (pimps) which I have no idea about, these being 2 posters who have posted about Ems personal stuff which you think is getting stupid though you know admin has said its ok. :rolleyes: After your reporting of them both as pimps which I assume you have done we shall see if they get banned as pimps. What I see as stupid is a pimp chasing fame and thinking no one else would mention it, I don't care about it but its obvious someone was going to post about it. Before she went public she should of thought about the possible consequences in my opinion.

As to being a peacemaker, yeah of course that was your motivation, not to try to limit the damage to TPC which you tout for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Well bad luck unless admin says otherwise I will be bad mouthing TPC on here as I see fit on every TPC thread I see and warning punters. And if it annoys you and posters like that McPing who said punters deserved everything they got if stupid or naïve and got outed, which he only later changed to outing is unforgivable after a number of us challenged him about it all the better.

What a pair you two are, 1 an out and out tout, and 1 who originally posted punters deserved everything they get if stupid or naïve and outed. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:21:10 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Strange, I have just checked post reports to admin going back a month to 21/9/17 and cant see any from VT reporting TrevorN and Sir Charles as EE (pimps), so VT you sent this or these by PM to admin separately then I assume.

vt

Strange, I have just checked post reports to admin going back a month to 21/9/17 and cant see any from VT reporting TrevorN and Sir Charles as EE (pimps), so VT you sent this or these by PM to admin separately then I assume.

Well, what a bizarre reaction to what was quite a conciliatory PM!  :wacko:

If you will insist on misquoting me, I wrote they 'sound like EE (pimps) to me', which is different. Time will tell if my suspicions are correct.

I'm at a loss to explain their bizarre posting behaviour, I've asked TrevorN to explain his obsession and why he has one useless review, yet started 3 sensationalist threads about TPC some of which is blatantly untrue, but he hasn't replied. He is definitely not a native English speaker.

I'm not a tout, just a regular punter/partygoer. I enjoy attending parties at TPC and various other venues, as my reviews testify, so your attempts to smear me are incorrect.

You have no evidence to keep posting that TPC 'outed' you, so if you keep repeating that false assumption I will probably have to point out your lack of evidence.

I didn't try and stop you posting what you want, how can I? Everyone can post what they want unless Admin tells them otherwise. I did want a quiet life and this doesn't have to be so confrontational.

No, I don't want TPC to stop putting on parties, I think the London scene would be poorer for it, though I doubt what a few idiots with an agenda on here post will have that much effect anyway.

Offline smiths

Well, what a bizarre reaction to what was quite a conciliatory PM!  :wacko:

If you will insist on misquoting me, I wrote they 'sound like EE (pimps) to me', which is different. Time will tell if my suspicions are correct.

I'm at a loss to explain their bizarre posting behaviour, I've asked TrevorN to explain his obsession and why he has one useless review, yet started 3 sensationalist threads about TPC some of which is blatantly untrue, but he hasn't replied. He is definitely not a native English speaker.

I'm not a tout, just a regular punter/partygoer. I enjoy attending parties at TPC and various other venues, as my reviews testify, so your attempts to smear me are incorrect.

You have no evidence to keep posting that TPC 'outed' you, so if you keep repeating that false assumption I will probably have to point out your lack of evidence.

I didn't try and stop you posting what you want, how can I? Everyone can post what they want unless Admin tells them otherwise. I did want a quiet life and this doesn't have to be so confrontational.

No, I don't want TPC to stop putting on parties, I think the London scene would be poorer for it, though I doubt what a few idiots with an agenda on here post will have that much effect anyway.

I know nothing about these 2 posters, but if you think they sound like EE (pimps) why wouldn't you report them to admin, that's what I call weird. :rolleyes: I am not interested if another poster is foreign as its an anonymous forum. Its also not a condition of membership to do reviews on UKP, loads of posters haven't done any, including some long established posters.

You can post what you like on the forum, as can I within the rules, you can point out anything you choose to, you wont stop me posting what I choose to, only admin will do that, so we know where we stand. NO more PMs that I don't want off you EVER, you are a tout for TPC in my view and its my view I care about.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do like the way you have made clear you will defend TPC against me, typical tout defending their pimp, thanks for the chuckle. I also see you are now saying you doubt a few idiots as you call them will have much effect anyway, yet in your PM to me you posted shit about Em quitting and London being poorer for it with a massive hole in the party scene, now its a few idiots not having much effect, make your mind up, your PM was only at 11.11pm last night. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jeezyuk

You know all this could be avoided if Em just got things back to atleast the Hyde Park standard.

LMP will never come back. We know this. But all these arguments etc. is energy that we could be using better.

Em - it is not in your interest to divide us on opinion or to have TPC so skeptically or negatively viewed. Sort things out and get us back on track. It will benefit everyone.

Offline smiths

You know all this could be avoided if Em just got things back to atleast the Hyde Park standard.

LMP will never come back. We know this. But all these arguments etc. is energy that we could be using better.

Em - it is not in your interest to divide us on opinion or to have TPC so skeptically or negatively viewed. Sort things out and get us back on track. It will benefit everyone.

Not everyone as I wouldn't ever go to TPC, but it could most certainly benefit many other punters. Get back to LMP standards seeing as TPC is charging the same as LMP did at its end but with 2 WGs less per party, what that shows is IF TPC are getting enough punters they have the money to improve it if they choose to. Whats relevant to me is Em always offered me a good service at LMP, so if she could do that then, she could ensure ALL her punters get a good service at TPC now, its entirely in her hands.

Offline jeezyuk

Not everyone as I wouldn't ever go to TPC, but it could most certainly benefit many other punters. Get back to LMP standards seeing as TPC is charging the same as LMP did at its end but with 2 WGs less per party, what that shows is IF TPC are getting enough punters they have the money to improve it if they choose to. Whats relevant to me is Em always offered me a good service at LMP, so if she could do that then, she could ensure ALL her punters get a good service at TPC now, its entirely in her hands.

Very true. Wasn’t aware of the price being the same.

Since the parties are always max attendance as well - I know she can afford to spruce things up.

Make it 6 wags in a modern flat with consistent service.

Offline davison

Since the parties are always max attendance as well - I know she can afford to spruce things up.

Not the case, I have been to quite a few 6/5 ratio parties.  You would think that would be awesome but at that ratio the girls' attention invariably wanders unless there are some young studs in the mix fucking them senseless.

I think part of the problem is that business/cashflow is suffering.

Offline smiths

Very true. Wasn’t aware of the price being the same.

Make it 6 wags in a modern flat with consistent service.

Indeed it was, LMP was first £120 when I went then £140 then went up to £160 before it changed to TPC, at LMP there was a minimum of 7 WGs per party and 1 day a week often 8 per party though not guaranteed.

If all the parties are full or near full Em must have the money to improve things if she chooses to.

Offline dubs

Not the case, I have been to quite a few 6/5 ratio parties.  You would think that would be awesome but at that ratio the girls' attention invariably wanders unless there are some young studs in the mix fucking them senseless.

I think part of the problem is that business/cashflow is suffering.

Yeah, that with London rent prices these days.  I bet they are paying more for an average place now than they were for Lancaster Gate which was a fantastic place.  I think Westminster was about £4500 a month so you need to get a load of guys through the door just to cover that, nevermind the girl's fees, booze, towel laundry, running the showers 40 times a day etc.

Offline Mcping

This all just reads totally ridiculous and quite laughable..
I had no idea my review would spark such debate  :scare:

Based on my last visit I’ll definitely be attending TPC more regularly and will continue to post reviews-before any silly allegations I AM NOT A PIMP / FAN BOY OR WHITE KNIGHT 😂

In fact please suggest an alternative party (still waiting) and I’ll happily post a review 👍🏻

Offline Mcping

Yeah, that with London rent prices these days.  I bet they are paying more for an average place now than they were for Lancaster Gate which was a fantastic place.  I think Westminster was about £4500 a month so you need to get a load of guys through the door just to cover that, nevermind the girl's fees, booze, towel laundry, running the showers 40 times a day etc.

To be honest I don’t remember Lancaster Gate being such a great venue but the parties were amazing and great value... I’d say the new place is possibly a better venue. Certainly better location with the station. I remember Lancaster Gate being a bit old, tired and worn but being full n non stop action.
Now, I’m old, tired and worn I need to put more effort into the action to get the most out of it.
The girls may not be grabbing you and pulling you onto the bed and Em is not barking orders like the ‘good old days’ but the girls and service is just as good !

Of course I’d love to pay less and have more girls but accept all prices rise with time.
No idea what the girls earn but definitely London rents have rocketed

Offline smiths

This all just reads totally ridiculous and quite laughable..
I had no idea my review would spark such debate  :scare:

Based on my last visit I’ll definitely be attending TPC more regularly and will continue to post reviews-before any silly allegations I AM NOT A PIMP / FAN BOY OR WHITE KNIGHT 😂

In fact please suggest an alternative party (still waiting) and I’ll happily post a review 👍🏻

Why are copying VTs old usual of asking for recs elsewhere. :rolleyes: I wouldn't give a "punter" like you a rec with your attitude who thinks stupid or naïve punters deserve everything they get if outed, which you only changed to being outed is unforgivable when I and others challenged you about it. :rolleyes:

You can post what you like within the rules just as others can. Unlike you I don't think 9 posters banned linked to TPC is laughable or ridiculous, its rid the forum of a number of TPC white knights, touts, one who made veiled threats and 1 who was a white knight tout and slagged UKP off, all scum including 1 who said she was Em double nicking which is against the rules and 1 who said they were Moss the co pimp of LMP with Em also a double nicker. Good riddance to rubbish. :thumbsdown:

TrevorN

@VT ..you accuse me and Sir Charles of being EE pimps . The only pimp I know at TPC is Mruga Young alias Emma , and you being her tout/spokesman arselicker in chief , when things are not nice .

Offline punk

@VT ..you accuse me and Sir Charles of being EE pimps . The only pimp I know at TPC is Mruga Young alias Emma , and you being her tout/spokesman arselicker in chief , when things are not nice .

Well he writes and defends like some one who has a vested interest in the place.Maybe he has shares?

Offline smiths

Yes in his unsolicited PM to me last night he said he thought you and Sir Charles sound like EE (pimps) and he doesn't know what your motivation is. :rolleyes: So on here today I have asked him why he hasn't reported you as pimps yet told me. No answer to that as of yet though he has posted in reply to me since. :rolleyes: I said above I don't know you or Sir Charles so basically why is he telling me this.