Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party - Amazing ! - Edgware Road  (Read 7803 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline smiths

To be honest I don’t remember Lancaster Gate being such a great venue but the parties were amazing and great value... I’d say the new place is possibly a better venue. Certainly better location with the station. I remember Lancaster Gate being a bit old, tired and worn but being full n non stop action.
Now, I’m old, tired and worn I need to put more effort into the action to get the most out of it.
The girls may not be grabbing you and pulling you onto the bed and Em is not barking orders like the ‘good old days’ but the girls and service is just as good !

Of course I’d love to pay less and have more girls but accept all prices rise with time.
No idea what the girls earn but definitely London rents have rocketed

The 2 storey white brick townhouse in LG was close to LG station, no more than a 5-10 min walk and was a great premises in my view, it had 3 toilets downstairs where the action was, 2 with shower. Cant say I recall it being worn, sometimes one of the showers didn't work was about the worst problem. It also had the action spread over 3 play rooms which was great and during the big parties a few times a year the sofa at the bottom of the stairs and the cloakroom came into use for punting.

Offline Mcping

The 2 storey white brick townhouse in LG was close to LG station, no more than a 5-10 min walk and was a great premises in my view, it had 3 toilets downstairs where the action was, 2 with shower. Cant say I recall it being worn, sometimes one of the showers didn't work was about the worst problem. It also had the action spread over 3 play rooms which was great and during the big parties a few times a year the sofa at the bottom of the stairs and the cloakroom came into use for punting.

Actually, now you mention it, the new place only had one shower

Offline jeezyuk

Actually, now you mention it, the new place only had one shower

Hyde Park only had one shower but two toilets.

Modern and lovely!

Offline smiths

Hyde Park only had one shower but two toilets.

Modern and lovely!

IMO a party with a capacity of having 6 WGs, 12 punters plus Em, and any helpers could do with at least this, 1 shower and 2 toilets. LAPC when off Hatton Garden only had 1 toilet/bath with shower attachment, totally unsuitable for sex parties but he was charging £80 for 3 hours, max of 3 WGs, 9 punters, him and he usually had a WG helper. This was in a council flat though.

Offline punk

IMO a party with a capacity of having 6 WGs, 12 punters plus Em, and any helpers could do with at least this, 1 shower and 2 toilets. LAPC when off Hatton Garden only had 1 toilet/bath with shower attachment, totally unsuitable for sex parties but he was charging £80 for 3 hours, max of 3 WGs, 9 punters, him and he usually had a WG helper. This was in a council flat though.

Hope it was sound proof.Otherwise a bugger to watch the telly with all that going on next door.

Offline jeezyuk

At the rate Em is going - we will be punting in something akin to Grendel Tower in its current state

:thumbsdown:

Offline SirCharles

Yes in his unsolicited PM to me last night he said he thought you and Sir Charles sound like EE (pimps) and he doesn't know what your motivation is. :rolleyes: So on here today I have asked him why he hasn't reported you as pimps yet told me. No answer to that as of yet though he has posted in reply to me since. :rolleyes: I said above I don't know you or Sir Charles so basically why is he telling me this.
Me?!?...an EE pimp?!?? WTF! :manhater:...is VT also using botox (and other stuff) which is going straight into their brain? I understand that aging matters and i respect aging, but there is a limit to stupid assumptions; what i cannot tolerate is low life, low quality age former prossie ripping off  (and poorly treating) people...and using low tactics by maneuvering naive people like VT  :kiss:
For the record, i attended 8 parties in the past couple of years and even talked to Mruga who, obviously does not remember...but the bottom line is that her times are over as a prossie and now for a pimp too, unless she demonstrates the opposite- cheers   :drinks:

Offline smiths

Me?!?...an EE pimp?!?? WTF! :manhater:...is VT also using botox (and other stuff) which is going straight into their brain? I understand that aging matters and i respect aging, but there is a limit to stupid assumptions; what i cannot tolerate is low life, low quality age former prossie ripping off  (and poorly treating) people...and using low tactics by maneuvering naive people like VT  :kiss:
For the record, i attended 8 parties in the past couple of years and even talked to Mruga who, obviously does not remember...but the bottom line is that her times are over as a prossie and now for a pimp too, unless she demonstrates the opposite- cheers   :drinks:

Yes you and TrevorN, VT said he thinks you and them sound like EE (pimps) and he doesn't know what your motivation is.

Offline SirCharles

Yes you and TrevorN, VT said he thinks you and them sound like EE (pimps) and he doesn't know what your motivation is.
Annoying...i simply do not like to be ripped off by low quality people and suggested to lower prices: everything started from there

Offline punk

Annoying...i simply do not like to be ripped off by low quality people and suggested to lower prices: everything started from there

Thats why you may have become a target.Daring to suggest its a rip off,offering low quality and suggesting they lower prices.

Offline MajorPayne

Distinct lack of information on their website, it really doesn't appeal as a consequence.

TrevorN

Distinct lack of information on their website, it really doesn't appeal as a consequence.

What I know what she is ..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stampjones

You have zero evidence that TPC didnt try to 'out' smiths. It was a punter called MarkPartyLover who did it but, given he eas banned subsequently and also the number of banned aliases people associated with TPC seem to use, it was most likely a TPC pimp. While he could have got the alias from SMITHS by pm on another forum (as you & Others maybe did) or overheard it at a LMP party when a girl called across the room for him to join her, really does anyone intent on getting a fuck really pay that much attention to other punters? No, didnt think so.

It's really your facts that insists it was Em.
Corrected it for you mate. I trust smiths more than a white knight every day of the week
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:30:42 pm by stampjones »

Offline BillGoldberg

Trying to navigate through this minefield gave me a headache

I generally got the idea that going to a Phoenix party is not recommended as they have a habit of outing punters who justifiably criticise them and then send tout/pimps here to white knight, mud-sling and defend etc ??

So can anyone recommend a good party organiser with a high ratio of Girls to guys ?

thanks

Offline jeezyuk

Offline lostandfound

I also have very fond memories of Lancaster Gate days but that must have been nearly 10years ago...most things were cheaper then!

I still have fond memories when a pint cost £1 !! Prices will inevitably increase and I'd love to pay less (I'd visit much more regular) but £160 for all you can fuck 5 girls is awesome value !
Please tell if you find better as I'm always keen to try something new...

As for the flat, I say again, I think it's perfectly good . Ok not a newbuild penthouse or anything but more than adequate. (Im there to fuck the girls)

As for previous comments of punters using real names....😂

They moved into the Westminster flat at the beginning of June 2013. So the days of LMP at LG ended 4 years, 4 months ago, not 10 years, and the LG price at that time (£140) remained the same (for regulars) and 7 girls a party at Westminster for the following year. LG was awesome, and each venue since has been a step down IMO - though I've not tried the new one. After they left Westminster the line up was smaller, more likely to be not as advertised / no shows not replaced by stand ins.

Offline SirCharles

Thats why you may have become a target.Daring to suggest its a rip off,offering low quality and suggesting they lower prices.
Is it a bit of mafia style..shall i be worried?  :scare: :cry: