Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT@KARINA - Royal Victoria Docks  (Read 837 times)

5 review(s) for Worship My Sexy Arse (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline NXdropout

Booked to see this wg, when I turned up the door was opened by a different girl (who I had previously given a negative review on a different UKP account, which I stopped using because it was the same username as my AW account). After trying to explain that I had booked to see a different person, she went to get another girl who spoke more English... that girl turned out to be 'Kelly in the City', so I went with her instead (and left a positive review). I managed to get a decent girl out of what would otherwise have been a bad bait and switch.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Different UKP account?

Have you confirmed that admin has allowed this?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline NXdropout

I'll get in touch with an admin. Hadn't seen that. Thanks.

Offline Yaardie

Mhm when I noticed this wg moved closer to home I was was tempted to visit as she had some serious ass.

Buuuut price increase and potential B&s now.. LEAVE IT YEAH!

sloopjohnb

a different UKP account, which I stopped using because it was the same username as my AW account).
Change the name on your AW account?

Offline The_Don

Change the name on your AW account?

Even if he changes the name. Each A/W account has unique numerical, ID number. That doesn't change (as far as I'm aware).

Offline PilotMan

Even if he changes the name. Each A/W account has unique numerical, ID number. That doesn't change (as far as I'm aware).

But it would avoid the user name on here being so easily cross referenced.

Offline The_Don

But it would avoid the user name on here being so easily cross referenced.

Once it has been "referenced", the ID is still the same.