Author Topic: Emotional Attachment Syndrome  (Read 175390 times)

Offline Mr_Shins

You could go speed dating -- not to get anything, but at least put you in touch with real people and really how ugly hoors are!

I don't need speed dating to know that most of the profiles I come across are not in the slightest bit flattering and that I see far prettier women around me all the time than what I find on these sites.



Offline solarJM

Finally finished reading this thread.

As I'm new to this, I feel a lot wiser now. One thing I did do was when I was with a WG and took her doggy, I closed my eyes and visualised my ex GF  :crazy:

Works for me.

Offline MilleMiglia

Finally finished reading this thread.

As I'm new to this, I feel a lot wiser now. One thing I did do was when I was with a WG and took her doggy, I closed my eyes and visualised my ex GF  :crazy:

Works for me.

Can I assume that the relationship ended less than amicably?

Offline solarJM

Can I assume that the relationship ended less than amicably?

Pretty much

Nice looking woman but a complete fucking nightmare to deal with.

Still would though.  :wackogirl:

Offline Home Alone

Certainly nothing wrong with having a regular girl who readily provides all  services you enjoy in a friendly and conscientious manner and most importantly you are happy and are not misplacing her affection in the meet for something more personal and intense - you are paying for a fantasy and she is providing it. I think the problem with seeing a girl often is you can for whatever reason sometimes develop a deeper affection but that is because she is good at roleplay...it is not real

My thoughts are too move on to other girls regularly....this business doesn't allow for deep emotions & they are nearly never reciprocated even when there is the impression given of real friendship and a bond

Spot on, Al!

My current regular helped me 2 cope with EAS.  Since when,  she's become my Regular; but I know that, if I showed the 1st symptoms of EAS for her, she'd refuse any further bookings from me. [And quite right, too!]

She helped me with the second half of the issue u raise because she more or less insisted that if I was going 2 see her 1ce a month, I should also see someone-new-to-me in the other half of the month.

Which I do; and usually njoy.  It reminds me that variety is the spice of life!

Offline Shearer1955

Good on yer Home Alone - sounds like you have struck the right balance to avoid the symptoms of EAS  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Thanks, Al(?),

Does the phrase, "Once bitten, twice shy" convey anything?! ;)

As someone who came into punting "for a shag, not a relationship", I was annoyed with myself for getting into a position like that. Never going to happen again.

5th Musketeer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As someone who came into punting "for a shag, not a relationship", I was annoyed with myself for getting into a position like that. Never going to happen again.
+1

Offline megaman

I have been reading this forum and I'm sure I have this too 95% , there is 1 lady I can't get out of my head and even tho the punts are crap she just wants too make me cum and rush me I keep going back too her. I have seen other women not more then 2 times or I may get unwanted feelings for them too.
I may tell her next time I see her about the way I feel. I'm getting a bit obsessed with this girl now and I don't know if she well stop seeing me if she sees that?

bigmanbigman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just ask to meet for free that should give you a good idear how she feels about that .

Offline Shearer1955

I have been reading this forum and I'm sure I have this too 95% , there is 1 lady I can't get out of my head and even tho the punts are crap she just wants too make me cum and rush me I keep going back too her. I have seen other women not more then 2 times or I may get unwanted feelings for them too.
I may tell her next time I see her about the way I feel. I'm getting a bit obsessed with this girl now and I don't know if she well stop seeing me if she sees that?

I wouldn't tell her how you feel as this will merely allow her to demonstrate her acting abilities even more than now as she attempts to manipulate you with insincere feelings (on her part) that you mean something to her and she wants you to continue to go and to see her....in reality a meal ticket as long as you keep paying for the privilege

Take your cojones elsewhere and release your frustrations with someone else - you don't owe a prossie any explanation so why offer one - your regular will merely take it as a weakness on your part   :hi:


Offline Brazilian Martian

I wouldn't tell her how you feel as this will merely allow her to demonstrate her acting abilities even more than now as she attempts to manipulate you with insincere feelings (on her part) that you mean something to her and she wants you to continue to go and to see her....in reality a meal ticket as long as you keep paying for the privilege

Take your cojones elsewhere and release your frustrations with someone else - you don't owe a prossie any explanation so why offer one - your regular will merely take it as a weakness on your part   :hi:

Good advice

Offline OakTree

I have been reading this forum and I'm sure I have this too 95% , there is 1 lady I can't get out of my head and even tho the punts are crap she just wants too make me cum and rush me I keep going back too her. I have seen other women not more then 2 times or I may get unwanted feelings for them too.
I may tell her next time I see her about the way I feel. I'm getting a bit obsessed with this girl now and I don't know if she well stop seeing me if she sees that?

You need to Man the fuck up and walk away from this.

If you've got worries about falling for prostitutes then it's quite obvious you shouldn't be punting.

Go on a dating site, join a club or anything. You are obviously looking for more than a fuck for cash.

bigmanbigman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline megaman

Just ask to meet for free that should give you a good idear how she feels about that .
There are lots more girls too pick from so yea I think I should pack it in with that one, I think she did give some other boke her phone number tho as I could hear in the hallway in a massage parlour. I would not ask any1 of them out for a coffee or a meet or wot ever as soon as they say no it well just ruin anymore meets with that girl knowing that it's just money she wants.
I only do massage parlours and some girls work at a few so could bump into her at other ones. I don't know wot you guys would do  if you heard the lady giving her phone number too some other guy plus asking him out and not you ? Would you stop seeing her too. I have made my mind up not too go back because of that alone I would be a right mug too see that lady again as it well sure kill my sex drive and confident.

Offline Brazilian Martian

There are lots more girls too pick from so yea I think I should pack it in with that one, I think she did give some other boke her phone number tho as I could hear in the hallway in a massage parlour. I would not ask any1 of them out for a coffee or a meet or wot ever as soon as they say no it well just ruin anymore meets with that girl knowing that it's just money she wants.
I only do massage parlours and some girls work at a few so could bump into her at other ones. I don't know wot you guys would do  if you heard the lady giving her phone number too some other guy plus asking him out and not you ? Would you stop seeing her too. I have made my mind up not too go back because of that alone I would be a right mug too see that lady again as it well sure kill my sex drive and confident.

Why would you care it's  :dash: It's punting not dating. If she asked another punter out its obvious she's into him and not you, just get on with it and find another girl

Offline OakTree


 I don't know wot you guys would do  if you heard the lady giving her phone number too some other guy plus asking him out and not you ? Would you stop seeing her too.


I would do absolutely nothing, it's none of my business.

 Look! You pay your cash, have some fun and then fuck off.

If you can't Stick to them basic principles, stop punting.

Khannn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Let this be a warning to the newer punters..

I have been punting for a few years, nowhere near Nik's 30 though. I am aware that this probably makes me still a noob to some people.
I have Fluffy tendencies (because I love women I guess) but hate being taken for a ride. I suspect that fluffiness tends to disappear at a proportional rate to the money you spend.
I am very aware that prossies are brilliant actresses who will be whatever you want them to be to make you part with cash. I am not naive.

I started seeing a WG as a regular a while ago something clicked inside of me. I thought I was c*nt-struck and did everything I could to get passed it.
I stayed away for as long as possible. I punted until I could punt no more with other girls who are prettier and were better in the sack (TBH she wasn't even that great in bed). No matter what I did, I couldn't stay away long. When this WG smiled, it turned the lights on to the world.

My head had a complete freak out. I know there is no way it could ever work for real. There is a list of arguments as long the day is long why this was a bad idea. I told myself them over and over.
Although I know she was fond of me, I have no idea whether she liked me as much as her pet dog. None of this mattered.

I woke up one day and realised that I had fallen for prossie hook, line and sinker. The sensible thing would have been to just go cold turkey and get over her. I was just not strong enough to do it. The best I could manage was fucking as many others as possible in the hope that my feelings would disappear. They never did.

She has now returned home (she is EE) and is unlikely to return. This is probably the best thing in the long run but I now feel as bad as I did when my marriage fell apart.

After a bad experience last night trying to get over her, I have lost the will to punt. I shall have to wait for old man time to work his magic.
Until then I think I shall dive to the bottom of a river of whisky..

This shit happens, even when you know it's wrong and has no happy endings.
im 44 now ive been punting since i was 14 i fully understand its happened to me so many times you see a girl which is perfect in every way and you see her for an hour and you are on cloud 9for a week and that high is like a drug i would say the best drug one can try anyway the best way to deal with a girl like this is ask her for free sex and she will tell you to fuck off and she wont be the nice angel anymore and this will end at this point if you carry on pumping money then she will carry on being the girl of your dreams the longer it goes on the worse you will feel when shes gone
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:56:26 am by Khannn »

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,343
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
im 44 now ive been punting since i was 14 i fully understand its happened to me so many times you see a girl which is perfect in every way and you see her for an hour and you are on cloud 9for a week and that high is like a drug i would say the best drug one can try anyway the best way to deal with a girl like this is ask her for free sex and she will tell you to fuck off and she wont be the nice angel anymore and this will end at this point if you carry on pumping money then she will carry on being the girl of your dreams the longer it goes on the worse you will feel when shes gone

Khannn... :drinks: :drinks: F`n excellent way of putting this punting life in to perspective  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ask for a free one and the sex kitten turns in to a Cat :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline shagmore

I had a punt last year, as soon as met the Wg we clicked, she told me her name (real name) and saw her quite a few times, several without pay,(drinks, coffees, sex etc) she even came round to my place. I feel for her, she was the same, I think the fact she know it wouldn't work called it off.
Was the only time I felt like this with a WG

Offline Brazilian Martian

I had a punt last year, as soon as met the Wg we clicked, she told me her name (real name) and saw her quite a few times, several without pay,(drinks, coffees, sex etc) she even came round to my place. I feel for her, she was the same, I think the fact she know it wouldn't work called it off.
Was the only time I felt like this with a WG

 :sarcastic:

Offline shagmore


Offline JAYZ

On a recent engagement in the heat of passion I heard the lady say "I like you, I I love you"! Now I thought it took more than two meets for a lady to feel such a strong connection or is this an indication of EAS?

niceguyjames

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
On a recent engagement in the heat of passion I heard the lady say "I like you, I I love you"! Now I thought it took more than two meets for a lady to feel such a strong connection or is this an indication of EAS?
TOTALLY False, no one falls in love in 2 weeks. she is very immature emotionally and thinks that good sex is love.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
On a recent engagement in the heat of passion I heard the lady say "I like you, I I love you"! Now I thought it took more than two meets for a lady to feel such a strong connection or is this an indication of EAS?
Next stop are freebees, then of course it may be love..... :rose:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
On a recent engagement in the heat of passion I heard the lady say "I like you, I I love you"! Now I thought it took more than two meets for a lady to feel such a strong connection or is this an indication of EAS?

Depends what you think not her.

Offline CheeseBoard

On a recent engagement in the heat of passion I heard the lady say "I like you, I I love you"! Now I thought it took more than two meets for a lady to feel such a strong connection or is this an indication of EAS?

Sounds like she sees a potential reg in you so telling you what she thinks you want to hear.  You are 'special' not EAS on her part

Offline BlueRock

That's bullshit women fall in love after more contact than men and definitely not 2 meets. I have had 2 WGs express interest in me. Both started by making an excuse to get in contact. Then texting about everyday stuff "hey what you having for dinner". Don't be confused by a WG prolonging a punt with extended sex or a long conversation. They are human and they get bored/lonely.

Offline JAYZ

Now that would complicate my life too much!

Offline Formicahunt

You can't help who you fall in love with and maybe some turn to punting out of an inability to get a relationship started up or sustained which in turn makes them vulnerable to mistaking a financial transaction for something deeper.

Offline Mr_Shins

I am told it happens a lot with regular clients.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,278
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135

Stortford

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And the end of the day were all humans and have feelings I'm very fond of my regular I spoil her rotten  but  a few extra quid for a brilliant service well worth it.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
And the end of the day were all humans and have feelings I'm very fond of my regular I spoil her rotten  but  a few extra quid for a brilliant service well worth it.
Dont suppose shes one of your positive reviews is she :unknown:

Stortford

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
No.
Some how I didn't think so. Wish I could get such a regular, but I think I'm close to getting one and if I do will I do a review on her. Probably not. :hi:

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,278
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
And the end of the day were all humans and have feelings I'm very fond of my regular I spoil her rotten  but  a few extra quid for a brilliant service well worth it.

Spoil her rotten lol.

That's tragic.

Joepeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And the end of the day were all humans and have feelings I'm very fond of my regular I spoil her rotten  but  a few extra quid for a brilliant service well worth it.

Why do you need to spoil her if you're already paying her to fuck you?  :unknown:




Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Why do you need to spoil her if you're already paying her to fuck you?  :unknown:
Depends on the deal struck and your feelings towards the SP and hers to you as some times they can be reciprocated. Just need to be careful of EAS. If you are both single then its not a problem.
If I had a regular I personnally wouldn't spoil her as I am often reminded that they only care about the money as I was earlier this year.  :hi:
Never the less, each to their own. :hi:

Joe Carstairs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That should pretty much be rule #1 of punting, yet so many guys ignore it, because they'd rather lie to themselves wondering 'what if' than actually ask and be told that ... no, it's all an act that they genuinely like you haha. To be fair to WGs though, I do think that the fact that the first time they meet us it is as paying punters, who they then have to vet to check aren't psychos when we walk in the door - that must ruin any chance of ever striking up a genuine friendship in 99% of cases (arguably on both sides).

There have been threads on SAAFE in which some WGs extol the virtues of milking clients for every penny by pretending to like them - and again in fairness, most SAAFE members wade in against this but you'd be surprised how many seem to think it's ok, and in some cases women seem to think it's pretty much half the job of punting to suck people in to coughing up loads of cash without even needing to shag them any more, before spitting them out broken.

There's a few threads on here as well that invariably proceed along the lines of a) Do I have EAS? b) No, you're wrong, she really does like me and then c) When she'd bled me dry, she fucked off. Including that bloke earlier on this thread who was totally humiliated then pretended he was trolling all along bahahahaha.

The lyrics of this song might explain it all...or not?!?
Bad Things Camila Cabello, Machine Gun Kelly

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,278
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Why do you need to spoil her if you're already paying her to fuck you?  :unknown:

Makes zero sense, no wonder punters have a reputation of being weird guys lol.

"Spoiling her rotten" after spending £60-£150 everytime to fuck her.

Where's the self respect?

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,278
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Depends on the deal struck and your feelings towards the SP and hers to you as some times they can be reciprocated. Just need to be careful of EAS. If you are both single then its not a problem.
If I had a regular I personnally wouldn't spoil her as I am often reminded that they only care about the money as I was earlier this year.  :hi:
Never the less, each to their own. :hi:

All they care about is the money, they may actually like some punters and think they are nice guys which is fine but they aren't doing this cos of the great sex with random guys lol.

Offline OakTree

Why do you need to spoil her if you're already paying her to fuck you?  :unknown:

It’s his business. Some people derive pleasure from giving. To some it’s part and parcel of their punting experience. Some of us go for a porn star type fuck, some go for a fifteen minute quick unload others do overnighters and some go for a full on GFE where they treat her like it’s an illicit affair. It’s bizzare to me why you’d give gifts or tips just as it’s bizzare to me seeing a man that looks like a stunning woman. Or being fucked by a strap on. Some like watching a woman smoke or let her stick metal rods down their japs eye. Some like big size 18 plus women others like skinny prepubescent lookingwomen. It’s just what some people like in their punting experience. If he wants to give gifts and spoil her rotten and he’s happy doing it as it adds to his fantasy who am I to judge?

Offline punk

All they care about is the money, they may actually like some punters and think they are nice guys which is fine but they aren't doing this cos of the great sex with random guys lol.

Thats True. Best i ever got from some of them was extra time or extra service for free.

Offline fairfield

Thats True. Best i ever got from some of them was extra time or extra service for free.
Either of those would be a good result - my 'best' is not to get blocked when i try to book them for a second visit. The odd wg has just laughed and shook their head when,at the end of a punt, i pop the fatal question - "can i see you again?"
At least i can console myself with the fact that there's no chance of this EAS thing.
Some of you fellow punters must be great 'catches.'

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
It’s his business. Some people derive pleasure from giving. To some it’s part and parcel of their punting experience. Some of us go for a porn star type fuck, some go for a fifteen minute quick unload others do overnighters and some go for a full on GFE where they treat her like it’s an illicit affair. It’s bizzare to me why you’d give gifts or tips just as it’s bizzare to me seeing a man that looks like a stunning woman. Or being fucked by a strap on. Some like watching a woman smoke or let her stick metal rods down their japs eye. Some like big size 18 plus women others like skinny prepubescent lookingwomen. It’s just what some people like in their punting experience. If he wants to give gifts and spoil her rotten and he’s happy doing it as it adds to his fantasy who am I to judge?

Well "said" !!!!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline RogerBoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,836
  • Likes: 23
  •  
  • Reviews: 56
Wish I could get such a regular, but I think I'm close to getting one and if I do will I do a review on her. Probably not. :hi:
I developed EAS over 2 years ago. It felt exactly the same as falling in love. Two years on I still feel the same way. Just like the OP this triggered a punting frenzy. I don't want to wish it away as "it" makes me feel like I'm in a heightened state (of delusion, got there before you!)  However I don't dream of a future together and think that I'm slightly over it. I couldn't review her cos I'm embarrassed to. People say that when I speak her name I still blush. Fucking and Making Love?  I don't really know the difference.

I found the experience got my sexual and creative juices flowing. It was reciprocated but now less so. I certainly don't regret it and did get freebies and social dates. However even when it was intense I preferred to pay for some reason.

Offline Brokenshed

The cure to EAS is boredom and pity
The more they discuss family, friends, who said what to who, the broken washing machine, the more boring it gets. The more you get to know each other, the sorrier their life sounds. Especially, as you realise you lack any common interests

I speak from experience. Havent reviewed the woman concerned as she is no longer working and it was before I joined this site

Offline Brazilian Martian

The cure to EAS is boredom and pity
The more they discuss family, friends, who said what to who, the broken washing machine, the more boring it gets. The more you get to know each other, the sorrier their life sounds. Especially, as you realise you lack any common interests

I speak from experience. Havent reviewed the woman concerned as she is no longer working and it was before I joined this site

No no
The cure is asking for a free punt , the response the prossie will give you will shock you back into the real world  :hi:

Offline Simon_9000

The odd wg has just laughed and shook their head when,at the end of a punt, i pop the fatal question - "can i see you again?"

Never had that happen to me but if it did, I think it'd kill me. Definitely an EAS antidote!   :(