Author Topic: She wants you to work hard so she doesn't have to  (Read 1670 times)

peter2017

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would you book this lady?
Read her pay pigs section....

Things she wants you to pay:
Rent: £1000/month
Driving lessons: £20/hour
GYM membership £300/year
Netflix: £5/month


What do you think?
 :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Surely no one would actually pay all that.  .  .

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i'll give her bus fare to the job centre, lazy bitch
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

i'll give her bus fare to the job centre, lazy bitch
You're a lot more generous than me.

Offline samson02

And bareback into the bargain...FFS

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Can't even spell sugar "dady" - twat!!

Offline Paris69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would you book this lady?
Read her pay pigs section....

[b]Things she wants you to pay:
Rent: £1000/month
Driving lessons: £20/hour
GYM membership £300/year
Netflix: £5/month /color]


I suppose if you work it out, rent, 1 x driving lesson pw, gym membership divided by 12 and Netflix a fiver then that's £1,110 per month.

Sex twice pw and that £1100 equates to approx around £135 a fuck.
Of course she will expect to be taken to dinner, MoS etc etc .....
But not the worst deal i've come across.... Not for me, but i can see the up-side



Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online Chorley

Delusional, self-entitled greedy bollocks.  End of! :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline pewpewpew

£300 a year gym membership? I pay £140 per month  :angry:

Online Chorley

£300 a year gym membership? I pay £140 per month  :angry:
£140 per month?  :scare: :scare:  :scare: FFS,  is  your gym manager Dick Turpin?  :D




Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
£300 a year gym membership? I pay £140 per month  :angry:

i hope you use it more than twice a month, otherwise you might as well have 2 half hour punts and burn the calories that way  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
£140 per month?  :scare: :scare:  :scare: FFS,  is  your gym manager Dick Turpin?  :D

Nah, his "gym" manager is blonde, has banging boobs, bends over the weight bench in an obscene way and regular adjusts his jockstrap contents with everything but her hands bareback!   :lol:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She wants you to pay a deposit before she come to visit or prepay the travel   :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown: :wackogirl:

1100+ pcm better mean at least 10 hrs shagging especially if you're paying for all the "Others" too and the maintenance food and ents.  I get the sneaky feeling you'd be lucky to shag her briefly once a week.

It's a total BS profile. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would you book this lady?
Read her pay pigs section....

Things she wants you to pay:
Rent: £1000/month
Driving lessons: £20/hour
GYM membership £300/year
Netflix: £5/month


What do you think?
 :hi:

Where the fuck is she living that rent is £1000 a month and is Netflix is £5?

Crazy bitch - if you're going to get someone to pay at least he them to pay the whole amount....

Offline hairbald

After reading that I am desperate to meet this woman. 

I mean where the hell does she get driving lessons for £20 per hour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Chorley

After reading that I am desperate to meet this woman. 

I mean where the hell does she get driving lessons for £20 per hour :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe it's Fake Driving School?  :dancegirl:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I mean where the hell does she get driving lessons for £20 per hour :lol: :lol: :lol:

probably £20 per hour + a BJ per session, and when she passes the instructor gets a free shag  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Maybe it's Fake Driving School?  :dancegirl:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet his definitions of the following:

Gear shift
Clutch control
Mirror, signal, manoeuvre

Aren't actually in the Highway Code.

I'm also guessing he won't be telling her the meaning of the "No Entry" sign.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Is this one of those 'Financial slaves' things women list on AW?

I'm already a slave to certain regulars who know how to cajole me into coming over when I should be sowing my wild oats, fuck that.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
barebacker too if anyone was daft enough to play her game.

Offline grandaddybadman

She is a whore, it's the game they play.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac