i'll give her bus fare to the job centre, lazy bitch
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyWould you book this lady?Read her pay pigs section....[b]Things she wants you to pay:Rent: £1000/monthDriving lessons: £20/hourGYM membership £300/yearNetflix: £5/month /color]I suppose if you work it out, rent, 1 x driving lesson pw, gym membership divided by 12 and Netflix a fiver then that's £1,110 per month.Sex twice pw and that £1100 equates to approx around £135 a fuck.Of course she will expect to be taken to dinner, MoS etc etc .....But not the worst deal i've come across.... Not for me, but i can see the up-side
£300 a year gym membership? I pay £140 per month
£140 per month? FFS, is your gym manager Dick Turpin?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyWould you book this lady?Read her pay pigs section....Things she wants you to pay:Rent: £1000/monthDriving lessons: £20/hourGYM membership £300/yearNetflix: £5/monthWhat do you think?
After reading that I am desperate to meet this woman. I mean where the hell does she get driving lessons for £20 per hour
I mean where the hell does she get driving lessons for £20 per hour
Maybe it's Fake Driving School?
From just £36 per year