Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluttyrhia aka Millie2269 - Trowbridge  (Read 9756 times)

1 review(s) for Millie2269 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for xSaucySophiex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for sexy jazmin (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bath-Boy-99

Thanks for the update.
I'm the OP and am not a weirdo as claimed in January, just living quietly.
My OP was genuine, they mugged me for £80, my naivety maybe but it still happened.

Online Chatte Noir

And BB listed on likes  :timeout:  :vomit:

I don’t think anyone gets close enough to have sex with her of any type.

Offline Heisblofeld

And BB listed on likes  :timeout:  :vomit:

Thank fook I saw this. Despite the profile looking mega dodgy as it was, my trouserbrain was telling me to give it a go. Big thanks to you.

Surplus2018

I don’t think anyone gets close enough to have sex with her of any type.
I have gone two's up with her with another guy and seen her on her own to. She was a very good punt. No complaints here from me. I've no doubt that the OP was duped/scammed.
However, i think that there is more to this story with the latest uploaded profile on AW.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:07:39 pm by Surplus2018 »

Offline mark fopa

Profile quote " New to area and new  to the business ." So how come using a previous image and again BA14. Four days into new profile and can't decide how old she wants to be,22 or 21.Slim pickings in the area but definitely give her a wide berth.

Offline tigger245

Crikey, all sounds mighty complicated-I for one will stay well clear :rolleyes:

Offline whaleears

She might be free of the bell-end boyfriend but I'd still give he the big ol' swerve. Some things just aren't worth the risk.

Surplus2018

The new profile is not hers. Its been hacked by the ex BF who is lining people up to dupe them into handing over cash on the "She doesn't keep cash on the premises" malarkey.
She is still seeing regulars but doesn't have an AW profile up.

Offline Baker1883

The new profile is not hers. Its been hacked by the ex BF who is lining people up to dupe them into handing over cash on the "She doesn't keep cash on the premises" malarkey.

Do you have a contact number for her? I wouldn't mind 1hr incall with this bit of filth

Hidden Image/Members Only

Surplus2018

I do yes but on the understanding I don’t make it public. Sorry

Offline whaleears

I do yes but on the understanding I don’t make it public. Sorry

And thats why Jebus invented private messaging isn't it?

vw

Your type love to blame the ex or anyone else but her for those  women, pathetic .   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Makes me wonder if you are involved

Surplus2018

Don’t be pathetic VW. Just stating what I know. Thought the idea of this site was to share information. I guess I’ll just withhold from now on and watch from a distance.

vw

Don’t be pathetic VW. Just stating what I know. Thought the idea of this site was to share information. I guess I’ll just withhold from now on and watch from a distance.

Fact is the account is toxic to punters, how does your post help punters?  I'm all ears?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Surplus2018

Your type love to blame the ex or anyone else but her for those  women, pathetic .   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Makes me wonder if you are involved
And that’s all it is VW, your opinion, not a shred of proof or evidence! Too quick to label folk. Only been on here a little while but know enough from your writings slagging other OP’s views. Fill your boots, this ones not interested in massaging your withered ego.

Surplus2018

Speaking to her it’s possible that once the dead beat bf clears off it’s likely she’ll be back providing the services I know she’s very good at.

vw

And that’s all it is VW, your opinion, not a shred of proof or evidence! Too quick to label folk. Only been on here a little while but know enough from your writings slagging other OP’s views. Fill your boots, this ones not interested in massaging your withered ego.

Admin has put her on the blacklist for good reason, if you want to defend blacklisted prossies crack on.   :crazy: :crazy:

What was your former name here?    I can spot a new member with forum baggage a mile off.   :lol: :lol:

Surplus2018

Admin has put her on the blacklist for good reason, if you want to defend blacklisted prossies crack on.   :crazy: :crazy:

What was your former name here?    I can spot a new member with forum baggage a mile off.   :lol: :lol:
Former name? Try none. I'm just stating what I know.

This is what I know from the meets we've had.
Yes she has robbed folk with her boyfriend in the past. She says she regretted it because she soon found out it was easier to make real money actually providing a genuine service. She realises that it'll take some monumental change in fortunes to repair the reputational damage already caused.
She was working behind his back.
He found out and outed her.
He has set up AW profiles trying to lure in victims as per the original OP post.
She isn't on AW but because of previous meets I still see her.
 That's all I know.
But I do know that when I've booked she's delivered as promised and on time.
There's no white knighting here!

vw

Former name? Try none. I'm just stating what I know.

This is what I know from the meets we've had.
Yes she has robbed folk with her boyfriend in the past. She says she regretted it because she soon found out it was easier to make real money actually providing a genuine service. She realises that it'll take some monumental change in fortunes to repair the reputational damage already caused.
She was working behind his back.
He found out and outed her.
He has set up AW profiles trying to lure in victims as per the original OP post.
She isn't on AW but because of previous meets I still see her.
 That's all I know.
But I do know that when I've booked she's delivered as promised and on time.
There's no white knighting here!

Looks like white knighting to me with your claims of reformed character.   :lol: :lol: :lol: 

To be fair most white knights don't realise what they are doing until too late, i pray for a cure every night.   :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

I still don't know the point of you sharing """"info"""" about meets if she is not advertising.   How does that help anyone? 

Which bit of white knight are you not?   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:04:12 pm by vw »

Surplus2018

Because it's entirely plausible that she'll be back on AW at some point.

I've said as much as I know, anything else would be speculation.

Call it what you will VW. Not bothered. But I will say with 20000 plus posts maybe you need to get some sunshine sunshine  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

vw

Because it's entirely plausible that she'll be back on AW at some point.

I've said as much as I know, anything else would be speculation.

Call it what you will VW. Not bothered. But I will say with 20000 plus posts maybe you need to get some sunshine sunshine  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

Does your internet not work outside where you are?    :lol: :lol:

Makes sure you tout her when she is back advertising so punters can avoid.    :sarcastic:

Surplus2018

Well you certainly told me VW.  :sarcastic:

Back to trolling others opinions now is it?  :unknown:

Or is yours the only one that matters?

You best pull the bedroom curtains, the suns still out. It'll ruin your evening having a crack at others if there's screen glare! :yahoo:

vw

Well you certainly told me VW.  :sarcastic:

Back to trolling others opinions now is it?  :unknown:

Or is yours the only one that matters?

You best pull the bedroom curtains, the suns still out. It'll ruin your evening having a crack at others if there's screen glare! :yahoo:

The reflection of your armour is the only thing causing glare .

Your baggage form your last name here betrays you. 

Surplus2018

Well it was lovely crossing virtual swords with you VW.
I'm going outside to play now. No factor 50 sunscreen needed.
Enjoy your evening hunched double over your computer screen, I'm sure the next poster will also feel your wrath.
You legend you  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Karl_gustav1

FYI mate of mine has just been hit with this scam. Posting as emilybabe6969
Don’t know if the same girl but same MO.

Offline Your_dark_knight

What type of scam kidda?

I message that Emily girl and got two numbers from her, tried calling both but she insists on messaging which started alarm bells for me.

I still have the two numbers saved.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Btw,

The original girl talked about on this thread is still on the site, here is her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Karl_gustav1

Exactly as above. Was met in a block of flats  near Sainsbury’s in Trowbridge, by tattooed bloke who wanted paying. Mate declined to pay, threats of blackmail ensued.

Offline JUICEGORGER

Hard lines Sir!

I can identify with you as similar happened to me a few years ago with a WG who now operates under "naughtyrandyroo" on AW.

I was unemployed at the time so the monies lost, really outraged me. When calling the number, was threatened by her partner. The only consolation I had, (and I know it's childish,) was to sign her up to hundreds of call-backs from various banks, insurance, retail companies and at one stage she did text to say she was reporting me to the police, which I wish she had of done!

If the scum responsible for your loss, still has an active mobile, definitely worth a go....and if you see her reappear with different number, keep it going!

I saw that this girl in Trowbridge didn't have much feedback but thought I'd give it a go.

Boy do I regret it.

She sounds really nice on the phone and directed me to the block of flats (Usher house) next to the Sainsbury's in Trowbridge.

after going through the front door to the flats a guy with lots of tattoos asks me if I'm here to meet Milly andn says to pay him as she doesn't keep cash on the premises so I paid up and directed me to the top floor and first door on the left. 

At the required door it was opened by a bemused guy who didn't know Milly.

Scam Scam Scam

I know Millie's real name and her friends name who took the money.

Any advice on what to do next appreciated.

It was quite easy to get her real name and I'll happily tell anyone by PM but not publicly.

She has now taken down her real facebook profile and her boyfriend is ignoring my request for my money back.

Offline hamchang

Btw,

The original girl talked about on this thread is still on the site, here is her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best not to conflate the two as this original thread was started by a stalker of this girl who was out to harm her. I had a jump with her and she's notmy cup of tea but is a nice enough and genuine chick. Smoker though and that puts me off. She was the inspiration for my thread about blokes being puked on. Anyway, shes not a scammer and this thread needs to be split if someone is being scammed.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Best not to conflate the two as this original thread was started by a stalker of this girl who was out to harm her. I had a jump with her and she's notmy cup of tea but is a nice enough and genuine chick. Smoker though and that puts me off. She was the inspiration for my thread about blokes being puked on. Anyway, shes not a scammer and this thread needs to be split if someone is being scammed.

100% agree with you, I do need to review her too (apologies overdue) I’ve had two successful car meet bjs with her and she was nice enough and chatty and tremendous DT skills. Will post ASAP.

Offline scutty brown

that profile has been set to "content distribution only" with no content, usually happens if AW suspect something illegal and locks the account

Offline Karl_gustav1

that profile has been set to "content distribution only" with no content, usually happens if AW suspect something illegal and locks the account

My mate reported the profile to AW so that’s probably why

Offline whaleears

As previously posted her ex is a well known cuntflap of a bloke in Trowbridge.
But if other people have had positive experiences with her now he's not pimping her out fair play. :thumbsup:

Offline Bath-Boy-99

Fake news. I'm the OP, I wasn't out to harm her, she & her BF ripped me off, plain and simple. We're supposed to be on here helping each other not making up stories. Not sure why you are white knighting her.

Offline bdyno

Got to admit, I'm losing track of which profile is safe to try and which isn't!
Do we have a definitive conclusion?

Wiltslad69

I've seen this girl a few times in the past. Short notice meets have been fine, but when I have booked in advance I have had no shows on more than one occasion. She's currently working in Bowerhill, and services have always been good.

Offline Not_today

Conclusion is. Don't bother leave the whore alone. There are better providers elsewhere.

Offline hamchang

Conclusion is. Don't bother leave the whore alone. There are better providers elsewhere.

My only time punting this girl if I bothered to leave a report would have been a neutral but only because she's just not sexual. She will do everything you ask but it is clearly a job for her. Also, she has that stretchy facial skin like Alex Higgens which I didn't like, and shes a smoker. However in the desert where she lives and works for someone who wants to pump and pound a young blonde she's a good fuck. It is fairly well established she has some stalker weirdo trying to piss her off, and I would assume it is the guy who wrote the negative report about her. Everyone else who has fucked her has never had anything bad to say about her, and if you met her you would come away with the impressions shes a nice girl whoring to pay for stuff for her kids and a mortgage.

Offline scutty brown

My only time punting this girl if I bothered to leave a report would have been a neutral but only because she's just not sexual. She will do everything you ask but it is clearly a job for her. Also, she has that stretchy facial skin like Alex Higgens which I didn't like, and shes a smoker. However in the desert where she lives and works for someone who wants to pump and pound a young blonde she's a good fuck. It is fairly well established she has some stalker weirdo trying to piss her off, and I would assume it is the guy who wrote the negative report about her. Everyone else who has fucked her has never had anything bad to say about her, and if you met her you would come away with the impressions shes a nice girl whoring to pay for stuff for her kids and a mortgage.

from reading this thread you would seem to be way off beam with that, there seems to be plenty of information here showing she's a scammer.

Offline Aces21

I've seen this girl a number of times in the past. The last time i did a review.

Pale shadow of her former self who has a habit and offers bareback on meeting despite her "Caps Lock" protests and her financial status.

I do, however, hope she's kicked her habit and is playing it safe as i felt in previous meetings she was a nice girl.

Offline Aces21

I get where your coming from, its almost having sex by numbers.

Offline hamchang

from reading this thread you would seem to be way off beam with that, there seems to be plenty of information here showing she's a scammer.

Fact is matey, it was a fake review followed by a lot of speculation with people including me trying warn / find out more / help the bloke. But then it became more likely he was a stalker weirdo. That was partly why I punted her. Shouldn't have bothered because she was shit and thats why to avoid, and not that she is a scammer.

Offline vsgp3

I got scammed by her last year, I'm sure I've put a comment on here previously regarding..

Offline scutty brown

Fact is matey, it was a fake review followed by a lot of speculation with people including me trying warn / find out more / help the bloke. But then it became more likely he was a stalker weirdo. That was partly why I punted her. Shouldn't have bothered because she was shit and thats why to avoid, and not that she is a scammer.

Yet there are several reports here of her pulling a scam? Are you saying those are all wrong?

Offline Karl_gustav1

My mate who was scammed isn’t aware of this site but described the MO as in the original OP, even down to the location near Sainsbury’s in Trowbridge.
Definitely a different profile to the listed for melksham - the scammer here was named emilybabes6969 orcsimilar

Offline Your_dark_knight

I tried to arrange a meet with that emilybabes and got nowhere as ‘she’ always wanted to message and not even talk.

Happy to share 2 x numbers that I received if you need it because you were scammed.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Isn't it strange that WG's who get involved with robbing their clients tend to pick up "stalkers"?

Funny that.  Almost as if somebody actually wanted his money back, in fact.